India-Forums

Dhoondh Legi Manzil Humein
Dhoondh Legi Manzil Humein

Written Update December 31

stoneheart Senior Member
stoneheart
stoneheart

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 8:41am | IP Logged
  • Alka is back home and she apologizes to Babuji.  Says that both Ralph and he are important parts of her life.  But Babuji says she has to pick either him or Ralph.  Mom says while I understand your situation, I cannot make him understand. And Alka wakes up from this dream and she is still at Chander's.

• Its night and Babuji is pacing around in house as mom watches.  He then drives to
    Chander's place to meet Alka.  But as she's sleeping he just watches her from the window sheds tears and leaves.  Also, forbids Chander from telling her that he had come there.  Mom confronts Babuji that she knows he's missing Alka.

• Abhishek is smiling away in his dream.  Mom does a "what is" with Nandini's earring that she finds in his clothes. Reminds him that he had promised not to meet her.  He says that he had just picked up but couldn't return it to her cause of his promise to his mom to stay away from her and that in fact he didnt even go to her institutes function where they invited him to be chief guest.  Mom says your dad blames me for your behavior and I don't have any say in whats happening and now this is in your hand whether to break my heart or to see me happy.

• Chander's dad and Alka having tea coffee.  She says Babuji doesn't care.  But Chander's dad tells her he came last night and he saw him cry and anguish on his face etc. Alka heads home and says sorry while Dad is sitting with
    someone.
Preview:
Alka serves Babuji tea but he doesn't look up.  Looks up once she leaves and then goes to her room where shes crying buckets.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dambisfrodnaj7Roark

Prinsesse.Suvi IF-Sizzlerz
Prinsesse.Suvi
Prinsesse.Suvi

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 6:49pm | IP Logged
thanks for the update
ozzyie IF-Rockerz
ozzyie
ozzyie

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 1:03am | IP Logged
Thanks.
Rosmin Senior Member
Rosmin
Rosmin

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 6:17pm | IP Logged
thanks for the wonderful update Thumbs Up
...Binny... IF-Rockerz
...Binny...
...Binny...

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 3:48pm | IP Logged
Thanks !!

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index