Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Very boring,anyone knows when its ending:Mod's note PG4 (Page 5)

TheNikil1 Senior Member
TheNikil1
TheNikil1

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
I'm kinda caught in da middle wid dis 1...cos it started out wid a fantastic storyline...now it lacks dat special spark it once had. We merely watch it cos of the da leading actors n da loyalty we have 4 da show but da tracks seem 2 be in a time capsule n not go anywhere...Geet's record breaking longest pregnancy 4 starters...Surely she should be showing a little by now...Anywys her bro brij seems 2 be planning  destruction but again might fail n we'll still see geet n her forever pregnancy state...

palmbeach1238 Senior Member
palmbeach1238
palmbeach1238

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 3:34pm | IP Logged
@TheNikil1

I understand you are fed up with the pregnancy....because we have almost always been used to fictional pregnancies ending within a couple of hours (as in a film) or in a couple of weeks/months (as in a serial).

So....I am not surprised that viewers are frustrated by no outwards signs of pregnancy after 9 months of the show.

But don't forget....this is not real-life.  Its reel-life.  They are fictional characters with a fictional pregnancy.  Whereas....we as viewers were exposed to short-term pregnancies in previous fictional shows......why can't Geet cvs go the other way.....and show that in REEL-LIFE.....Geet's life as only advanced 4-5 months....and not the actual REAL-LIFE time span of the show of 9 months. 

Cvs confirmed that Geet's life has only advanced 4/5 months by showing us the scan of a 13-16 week baby.  And....some women don't show outward signs of pregnancy until AFTER the 5th month.

Edited by palmbeach1238 - 01 January 2011 at 3:35pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SilentsoulAmoureux..Adeena..

neeraj268 Senior Member
neeraj268
neeraj268

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 8:52pm | IP Logged

@jyoti

nice reply buddy

ClapClapClap
MaanGeetkiSimmi Senior Member
MaanGeetkiSimmi
MaanGeetkiSimmi

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 9:00pm | IP Logged
I dont think your from this forum much, no Maaneet lover would sai that - it's strictly against our law, clearly your not a fan but hey don't worry I got some news: Geet ain't ending anitime soon  Big smile
Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 9:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by WhiteFantasy

im getting so annoyed. how do dey xpect 2 raise TRPS if dey cant evn liv up dere previous episodes. i rly want da old epis bak.

havent you read LVraaj post....they are planning biggest wedding  of 20111 so for next week........we will get what we want....................they are using too muhc AA nowdays because.....for next week we will get best episode....they want to make this wedding super special tp us
serialwatcher16 IF-Rockerz
serialwatcher16
serialwatcher16

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 10:22pm | IP Logged
Here goes, some reasons why i like geet and have watched it from episode 1 and loved it  from when geet started standing up to everybody.

1. one girl who wants to punish the guy who wronged her the legal way by putting him in jail and not by getting married to him, thinking she is god and will make his life miserable and then after getting married to him falling in love with him and forgiving him for ghar ki izzat.

2. a guy who tells the girl to fight for his rights by not helping her. i remember a cousin's wife once told me in a lighter tone once, tum log apne husband ko sar pe bithate ho aur phir cry karte ho ki sar pe baith gaya sar pe baith gaya. unless the girl does something herself she is not going to learn.

3. all the fictional elements though understandably fiction were woven so nicely and continue to be so till today. Maan still gives her space for her point of view.

4. She still fights to put her point of view across which is amazing. she doesn't just accept his MCP point of view.

5. It is good that she is making a life for herself with another guy who is NOT the guy who wronged her.

.......there are many more reasons and ....
one more thing, it is better they carry the baby in the stomach for some more time, hamein kya jaldi hai.....there are so many issues to be resolved between husband and wife also after they get married. So let them aaram se sort out those issues because we are there watching and enjoying the show.

Those were my two cents worth....

pippa IF-Rockerz
pippa
pippa

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
If Geet was ending, all of us would get the info at the same time...via SBS/SBB/Facebook/Tellybuzz/Telly Tadka etc.

As none of these sources have mentioned it, we can safely assume that Geet is NOT going to end anytime soon.

Preethi-Premi IF-Rockerz
Preethi-Premi
Preethi-Premi

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 11:47pm | IP Logged

Oh my god... here i am again having to repeat what i usually do!

now listen carefully this is very important -
Follow these step

1) take the remote
2) change the channel
3) or if you r still not able to do it break the TV

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

drdee142Amoureux

Go to top