Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Cute_Ash

Today is the last episode

so true 🤣
Tiharika thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
love Maaneet jodi, love this show ,it would end only in 2069 :) :)
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Sorry to disappoint, but I'm gonna make sure it never ever ends!!! 
salmankhanrulz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
if u find it boring stop watching it no1 is forcing u to watch the show.......so if u'd b kind enuf to leave the forum if ur not interested in watchn geet i guess the forum must also b borin for u
_innocent_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
why are ppl descending on the tm for expressing his or her thoughts... am sure if u dnt like this post u aint being forced to reply here .. r u?
anywayzz...those askin tm to stop watchin no worries zer a lot of ppl who  have stopped ;zats why trps went down...

ps..comin to the topic.. i think all maaneet scenes have been fantastic soo far hence i dnt consider zat as draggin.. but moving on to arjun and annie's track i consider zat as dragging..hence zat makes me watch the show online in order to be able to skip certain parts😒

anyhow.. ur POV is bound to change wiz the entry of brij hence just hold in zer ...._i have a feeling brij's storyline is goin to be awesome...  bringing more fantastic maaneet's moments as well as the old essence of the show😊

I hope this show never ever endss;;its a fantastic show wiz fantastic actors

MY POV.. didnt mean to offend😊
Edited by _innocent_ - 13 years ago
SakshiGarg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
it wud end when our love 4 maaneet will end😍 n dats nt gonna happen so hard luck........... i think u shud switch to sum other show which u think isnt boring.......bt plzzz dont spoil our moods n interests.....
s-o-m-m-i-e thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
not agree dear...😔
i m loving this pre marriage track.....😛
n i think there r more tracks to wind up 1st bfore end..
Dilsay thumbnail
WOW ! Jyoti what an answer.Loved it
Viji79 thumbnail
Why has anyone tied you up in front of your TV, switched on Geet and snatched remote from your hands. No one is forcing you dear. The innumerable posts and FFs are evidence for what the show is to us.
.Lina. thumbnail
im getting so annoyed. how do dey xpect 2 raise TRPS if dey cant evn liv up dere previous episodes. i rly want da old epis bak.