Agle Janam Mohe Bitiya Hi Kijo

India-Forums

what does the new year hold for agle (Page 2)

telenovelle IF-Rockerz
telenovelle
telenovelle

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Neela10

Originally posted by telenovelle

LOLLet us say that Laali does have a second baby. Will she take maternity leave from her job?
Will she continue to work or not? Will she pass the work over to Shekhar...I mean looking after the second baby???LOL

I think she should spend as much time as she can with the kids because she missed out too much time from Madhav's life. But it is her choice. 
What do you think?

They both missed out too much on Madhav's formative years.  One had gone mental, and the other had become somebody else's wife, and bringing up his children.Confused  When they came back together as parents, young Madhav only had eyes for his mother.Ouch  His father, he completely ignored.Cry I guess he still feels terrified of his mental father. LOLLOL

Both Shekhar and Laali  will have to juggle everything, like any modern working parents.  Ooops! sorry, I forgot Shekhar is still unemployed. Unless, he is teaching the women.  I haven't seen him doing that lately, have you?
LOLLOL
LOL

I really do not know what Shekhar is doing for employment. Never see him teaching unless it is in his dreams. LOLLOLLOL Besides what is he capable of teaching!!! He has no expertise in any topic does he????? He needs to step up to the plate and make some financial contribution to the household. LOL
LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Neela10

Go to top