India-Forums

Agle Janam Mohe Bitiya Hi Kijo
Agle Janam Mohe Bitiya Hi Kijo

what does the new year hold for agle

telenovelle IF-Rockerz
telenovelle
telenovelle

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 8:06am | IP Logged
What will happen in the New Year to all the characters in Agle?

I predict:
Laali will have a second baby by giving into her husband.
Shekhar will still be mentally handicapped.
Suman will work with Rekha and find out that they are sisters.
Loha will remain Loha but will look for a  new wife.
Gangiya will disappear to where no one finds her or forgets about her.
Jamuni will find out she is Laali's sister.
Ranjavi will become a bigger loser..his father's tail.
Who else is there? Add your predictions.
LOL
LOL

-SweetGirl- IF-Rockerz
-SweetGirl-
-SweetGirl-

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 8:21am | IP Logged
I agree Wid yr First Predction..Laali will be having second Pregnency & hopefully Smooth Delivery...Tongue

Her Good Work for Village Wich Help villagers to come out from Poverty and Progress...Big smile

Loha'a attempt for MLA Election..and hope Fully get Slap on Face again as Loose..OR Win I dunno...Confused

For Shekhar..I m tired now ..Writrng  again and again to Make her Back to Normal...Ouch

Its another Interesting to look after what Siddy's Sis Does...Shes right now Biggest thread for Shekhar & Laali....Lets see How this 3rd one in Love story Drama goes..Embarrassed

Hope Sumi does back if there is any Good news for Laali to help..Smile

Rv will be Sick as he is...LOL

And I dont wanna waste my time to Predicat on Sick Woman like Suman & Rekah.They can go to hell....OuchDead

Yaa Madhur should get Good Partner...

Ok ...This all I can say right now...Will come up with more Next Time...LOLTongueWinkWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

telenovelle

Neela10 Goldie
Neela10
Neela10

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by telenovelle

I predict:
LOL

TongueShekhar and Laali better start working quick on that second baby immediately.Big smileLOL  Madhav is already seven.  He will be too old to play with kid brother by the time he comes around. By the time kid brother grows up to have fun with, Madhav will be fourteen. (When you look at it, Ranvijay and Shekhar also had the same age difference.)  Riddhi and Siddhi were around this age too when one died and the other disappeared.

As for Shekhar Angry- maybe he should do his bit to make Laali pregnant and simply disappear out of her life. After all, he doesn't have anything much to do, except stand around while Laali gives the orders around the place.

And TELV: AngryHow dare you make my favorite drama queen  disappear into the great unknown?LOLLOL Aww man! I miss Gangiya and her villainy.  She was so good at it.  Now she has turned good!CryCry Waah! waah!CryCry

Rekha is still Laali's sister.  However big fights sisters and brothers go through, they usually finally get together again ... that is until the next big fight.  Of course, the fact Rekha refused to give blood to Laali was one of the worst things she could have done.

By the way Hetu:  What is the higher post? Sarpanch or MLA? If Loha becomes MLA, who will have a bigger clout - Loha or Laali?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

princessRock776telenovelle

telenovelle IF-Rockerz
telenovelle
telenovelle

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 4:10pm | IP Logged
Do you really think that there will be a second baby for the Shake and Laali?
I hope there is. It does not matter about how old he is people have kids far apart in age. There could be an eight to nine year difference between the first kid and the second kid. Not so bad.
Wink
WinkHowever Laali should not have the baby after 35. LOLLOLLOLWink

I think many of the original actors will leave the show...it seems that way.

There will probably be some new faces I think.

What do you think?

LOL
LOL

purple4 Groupbie
purple4
purple4

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 5:41pm | IP Logged

I predict:
LOL
LOL

It will be good if laali has a girl this time round though. Shekhar really needs to get back to normal now Angry I think the director has actually forgotten what normal shekhar was like LOL I dont want Gangiya to disappear Ouch They have got rid of the best characters and are now introducing random characters, that will not work Ouch  Jamuni and laali will remain best of friends  Smile RV will always remain as his fathers tail, no doubt about that LOL Loha will carry on with his abnormal behaviour LOL But i think his also going to win the MLA election this time round. Sumitra should be back home too,where she gone? Ouch She needs to find out what her husbands been upto.

Edited by purple4 - 01 January 2011 at 5:42pm
-SweetGirl- IF-Rockerz
-SweetGirl-
-SweetGirl-

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 11:08pm | IP Logged

Yaa another..I want Gangi to be Back to help Shali & Want Jamuni get Good Partner as Well...Rekha to realize her Mistake..

Riddiya to come Back...

Another thing You hv asked me Some Where Regarding Second baby..See I want Second baby LOLWinkand I know this Chaloo CV's ...I feel there will be this Track..since Show has to move on and Now Show has very few characters to develop track upon them...People are badly tired with Suman-Rekha things ..ratings Proves it...Since audiance obviously loves Shali tracks...So may this Pregenancy Track with focus on Leads Being AJ back...Since we know AJ rocked With Laali's First Good News...And This Surbhi is doc now...
See all signs are indicationg Like Second Good News is just on way for Laali...LOLWink

@Neela :

Its MLA obviously Whoes Higer..See this CV's they can't let down Loha at all...OuchLOLLets see ..Its higer post For sure...Surpach is belongs to village only...Its another Track coming up..Which is Interesting...

And About Shali start working on Second baby...Well I dont want like one day there it come out Like Laali tells him that She fullfilled his wish and expecting another Baby...I wish they show us some part of action for it to us...EmbarrassedBlushing
telenovelle IF-Rockerz
telenovelle
telenovelle

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
LOLLet us say that Laali does have a second baby. Will she take maternity leave from her job?
Will she continue to work or not? Will she pass the work over to Shekhar...I mean looking after the second baby???LOL

I think she should spend as much time as she can with the kids because she missed out too much time from Madhav's life. But it is her choice. 
What do you think?
Neela10 Goldie
Neela10
Neela10

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 7:18pm | IP Logged

LOLLet us say that Laali does have a second baby. Will she take maternity leave from her job?
Will she continue to work or not? Will she pass the work over to Shekhar...I mean looking after the second baby???LOL

I think she should spend as much time as she can with the kids because she missed out too much time from Madhav's life. But it is her choice. 
What do you think?

They both missed out too much on Madhav's formative years.  One had gone mental, and the other had become somebody else's wife, and bringing up his children.Confused  When they came back together as parents, young Madhav only had eyes for his mother.Ouch  His father, he completely ignored.Cry I guess he still feels terrified of his mental father. LOLLOL

Both Shekhar and Laali  will have to juggle everything, like any modern working parents.  Ooops! sorry, I forgot Shekhar is still unemployed. Unless, he is teaching the women.  I haven't seen him doing that lately, have you?
LOLLOL
LOL

Go to top