Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3IZ -Man ki Anke Bani Aas.. Pani Se Bujhi Na Pyas! (Page 77)

-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
hey guys i am back ..

hi aditi ..

that they look tired is apparent .. this is a new week and we will get to see some awesome sequences hopefully ...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

adoremevirgomysterygurl1427Infinitedreams

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aditi123_78

so watz the discussion on about...that gurti luks tired....guess i am the only one blind here...
waise to say the truth...even i thot they lukd tired....but only in particular scenes....i found guru tired wen he was sitting in his black vest....and geet in the hugging scene....

u know guys i am watching all star one shows daily...the other protagonists dont luk stressed out like gurti....i wonder y...

there is only one explanation...gurti work too hard on every scene to bring out the best....
oh yea babes....

that scene when he is wearin the black vest....he looked extremely tired....like he will knock out anytime!!!!

U know why babes.....because our show is 6 days a week....and right now the show is going under another high point....and yes our gurti are top notch actors......and they rehearse a lot with one another tooOuch

they are very hard working.....and......it seems as though they have started to shoot back to back....

this show is the best....and they need to remain that way.....so the TRPs may have decreased....but they are going for a grand wedding....i really have the feelin the this wedding will be HUGE!!!!   No joke yaar....no joke......i have this feelin that they are working their asses off...to give us a beautiful and memorable wedding for our maaneetEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

adoremevirgo

mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -honeydew-

hey guys i am back ..

hi aditi ..

that they look tired is apparent .. this is a new week and we will get to see some awesome sequences hopefully ...

Oh yea mee too...

hey Nihu...what did u think of mahi mahi!!

i thought it was soooo hotalicious and sexy.....
i have it saved....

wah kya expressions thay....i got the shivers when i watched it...

KH was amazing.....but it didn't have to deal with many emotions....where as Mahi mahi...they had to express so many emotions!!! Gurti were awesome...but i remember u had left before the sequence....so wanted to know what u thought of it..

either way KH and Maahi were both brilliant...and they cannot be comparedTongue

Edited by mysterygurl1427 - 02 January 2011 at 11:40pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

adoremevirgo-honeydew-

adoremevirgo IF-Sizzlerz
adoremevirgo
adoremevirgo

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
tell me guys...wat is the solution...we dont want to see them tired...cant blame the CVs...they r giving Gurti less screen space...
so...wat else can be done...if tiredness remains apparent week after week....there will be ppl who wud lose interest u know...specially those who r not IF members...

we all know the high point of the show is Gurti's awesome expressions and their chemistry...if these r affected...then it is bad news for the show...

but really i cant see any way out...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterygurl1427-honeydew-

mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 11:42pm | IP Logged

tell me guys...wat is the solution...we dont want to see them tired...cant blame the CVs...they r giving Gurti less screen space...
so...wat else can be done...if tiredness remains apparent week after week....there will be ppl who wud lose interest u know...specially those who r not IF members...

we all know the high point of the show is Gurti's awesome expressions and their chemistry...if these r affected...then it is bad news for the show...

i think they will definitely be well rested for the wedding....i remembe nihu i believe had said...that the CV's are aware of the pressure on Gurti.....and i am damn sure that they will let them rest....u do not worry....i have faith on them!!!Embarrassed

adoremevirgo

adoremevirgo IF-Sizzlerz
adoremevirgo
adoremevirgo

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
and post wedding...how will they handle the stress...because after wedding i am sure there will be no more brij and AA tracks...so...how will they oocupy 20 mins by giving less screen space to maneet...

i am really worried...u know guys...cant the channel hv mercy on the actors...if the quality of shows drop...then it is loss for the channel....y is star one hell bent on committing suicide...
adoremevirgo IF-Sizzlerz
adoremevirgo
adoremevirgo

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

i think they will definitely be well rested for the wedding....i remembe nihu i believe had said...that the CV's are aware of the pressure on Gurti.....and i am damn sure that they will let them rest....u do not worry....i have faith on them!!!Embarrassed

yes....even i hv faith on the CVs....but the question is how...i dont want tired looking Gurti on maneet's SR...

mysterygurl1427

mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 11:48pm | IP Logged

and post wedding...how will they handle the stress...because after wedding i am sure there will be no more brij and AA tracks...so...how will they oocupy 20 mins by giving less screen space to maneet...

i am really worried...u know guys...cant the channel hv mercy on the actors...if the quality of shows drop...then it is loss for the channel....y is star one hell bent on committing suicide...
they are tryin to be like other channels...

star plus....NDTV......colors...all of the popular channels...give 1 hour specials every weekend....the shows take turns.......every Sat...and give an hour episode...

but there Star one did every show....6 days....i wished they went back to the 5 day schedule...because it was then when Gurti have started to look tired....

Go to top