Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3IZ -Man ki Anke Bani Aas.. Pani Se Bujhi Na Pyas! (Page 75)

-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
ho sakta hai maasi .. thee cold be varriooous reasons .. and ys he did loook tiiireed ....Smile
you know wad? i lveee thee way you infuse positivity wherever you go !! rock on!!

Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

I didn't feel that way....

but i will say is that he looked extremely tired in that episode.....no joke yaar....u saw he may not have done that scene right....but i saw was just utter tiredsome...

but either way i thought he did well....i watched the episode a couple of times because i read ur comment....to see if i can see what u saw....but i didn't really

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterygurl1427Infinitedreams

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -honeydew-

ho sakta hai maasi .. thee cold be varriooous reasons .. and ys he did loook tiiireed ....Smile
you know wad? i lveee thee way you infuse positivity wherever you go !! rock on!!

but i will say is that he looked extremely tired in that episode.....no joke yaar....u saw he may not have done that scene right....but i saw was just utter tiredsome...

but either way i thought he did well....i watched the episode a couple of times because i read ur comment....to see if i can see what u saw....but i didn't really
Shocked i spread positivity????LOL cool!!!

but think about it nihu.........u r intelligent after all u r my niecy right???

we all know that GC's acting has always been top notch.....he always gives 100%.......

and he emotes through his eyes....

now if u r tired.....how can u emote through ur eyes....wen u cannot even keep them open??

We all know that our body cannot function well if it is lackin something it needs......food....energy.....sleep...water....ect...ect....

Gurti in this episode looked extremely tired........when geet closed her eyes...when they hugged...i thought yeh to gaye.......she wishes she can sleep!!!ROFL

u know what this episode reminded me of?? The week when he bharofyed her maang....that week both gurti looked extremely tired....why not, they shot for 27 hours straightDead

and even though i feel, despite being soo damn tired they both did an amazing job!!
In the episode all i saw that they were tired

Poor GC.....he will have to stay up and watch DD as maan....

and DD is layin on the bed chillin as Geet....

and in that scene also Maan looked hot with his black vest....but i wished i can tell him to sleep....cause he looked very tired....Ouch

u know me i am a beauty freak...did u notice those pimples on DD....she has never had pimples....

w.e. may come Gurti better be well rested and better be fresh for the weddingBig smile

Edited by mysterygurl1427 - 02 January 2011 at 10:44pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Silentsoul-honeydew-Infinitedreams

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 10:41pm | IP Logged

mujhe laga uss scene main there was no spontaniety, he did it cos the scene demanded him to say the lines, look at his face... anyway i cant elaborate ... cos, it was a person POV ... hehe ...

Originally posted by muniza75

good morning chandi and maasi ..Hug

like i said at the end of my take, i felt that way ...and there are reasons why i felt that way ... this in no way is demeaning him .. i am talking about my view i hold for an actor in a particular scene ... 
i know about the tiredness and the efforts and i also know what GC is capable of, par agar kisi scene main i wasnt satisfied enough it perhaps means i was looking for something else, need not necessarily be intiimacy or intensity !!

anyway .. thanks a ton forr commenting on my take, i thought it had been buried deep under somewhere ... i had almost forgotten what i had written ...Wink

Nihuuuuuuuuuuu Good Morning, my power drink Hug...

Kya aap reasons pur roshni daaliengi? If you dont have any light, let me know i will bring some bulbs for you.....Waise your deep meaning only deep people can understand, ordinary people would take other way samajhti ho na Embarrassed...So plz thoda ordinary logo ke liye bhi likh diya karo....

Muniza

Yes it's your POV, and it's not necessary that all would see same, think same and say same....
If you think, so you have some valid reason, if i cant see anything like that, i have my own valid reason.

If he portrayed cause of scene demanded then i must say he gave his 100% as demand, he was in character, and i hope next time he will be spontaneous, and satisfies everyone's soul Wink...

Muniza

mysterygurl1427-honeydew-

Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 10:44pm | IP Logged

Shocked i spread positivity????LOL cool!!!

but think about it nihu.........u r intelligent after all u r my niecy right???

we all know that GC' acting has always been top notched.....he always gives 100%.......

and he emotes through his eyes....

now if u r tired.....how can u emote through ur eyes....wen u cannot even keep them open??

We all know that our body cannot function well if it is lackin something......food....energy.....sleep...water....ect...ect....

Gurti in this episode looked extremely tired........when geet closed her eyes...when they hugged...i thought yeh to gaye.......she wishes she can sleep!!!ROFL

u know what this episode reminded me of?? The week when he bharofyed her maang....that week both gurti looked extremely tired....

and even though i feel, despite being soo damn tired they both did an amazing job!!

Poor GC.....he will have to stay up and watch DD as maan....

and DD is layin on the bed chillin as Geet....

and in that scene also Maan looked hot with his black vest....but i wished i can tell him to sleep....cause he looked very tired....Ouch

u know me i am a beauty freak...did u notice those pimples on DD....she has never had pimples....

w.e. may come Gurti better be well rested and better be fresh for the weddingBig smile

And poor guys have to do shoot for wedding, lot of pressure on them, abb hum unko nahin samjhiengye toh kaun samjheyga...

I want to see them fresh on SR night, yaar wahan tired ho kur so gaye toh bohut maaroungi Wink...

Muniza

mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
Di.....no hitting....it is violent.....

i have better idea....

we will go and scream in their ears...

chalo chalo chalooooooooooooooooooooo....

yeh to maza time haina.....to jaago....and show some actionROFL

and lets get jiggy with itWinkLOL

Edited by mysterygurl1427 - 02 January 2011 at 10:49pm

-honeydew-Infinitedreams

Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 10:52pm | IP Logged

i have better idea....

ROFLROFL Come on come on utho utho this is mazza time, no sleeping, come to in action, and show some reaction, do some connection, give this freaky night a good tension....Come on come on, chalo chalo chalooooooooo...

Muniza

mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 10:59pm | IP Logged

i have better idea....

ROFLROFL Come on come on utho utho this is mazza time, no sleeping, come to in action, and show some reaction, do some connection, give this freaky night a good tension....Come on come on, chalo chalo chalooooooooo...

Muniza
ejjactly Muniza di, lets get busjeee Maaneet....chalo chalo chalooooooooooooooo......utho utho.....aur SR shtart karoROFL
thora chemistry pe dhyaan do......aur thora biology pe dhyaan do

-honeydew-Infinitedreams

Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 11:02pm | IP Logged

i have better idea....

Muniza
ejjactly Muniza di, lets get busjeee Maaneet....chalo chalo chalooooooooooooooo......utho utho.....aur SR shtart karoROFL
thora chemistry pe dhyaan do......aur thora biology pe dhyaan do

Oye biology is developing, mostly give dhiyan to physics and chemistry lolz...

Shivi kharab baatein mut karo, you are spoiling my thoughts as well...

Muniza

Go to top