Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3IZ -Man ki Anke Bani Aas.. Pani Se Bujhi Na Pyas! (Page 74)

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 8:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

Originally posted by muniza75

Originally posted by --Nargis--

I am Geet ki sautan, toh my outfit would be black and soft pink....I love red, but red thoda intense hojayega, kahin Maan Geet ke bajaye mere hi paas na aajayeBlushing...Black gham ka, aur soft pink khushi ka, mujhe dono emotion dikhane hain, sautan la rahi hoon...Woh raat mujh pur bhari hogi...I hope you guys are getting what i am sayin?Embarrassed

Muniza

Wah wah...Saut ho to aisi!!!Clap

Thank you, thank you, thank you, i know no one is better than me, i am the besht sautan, Geet will be happy Embarrassed....

Muniza
Shocked.....omg this is going too far now!!! Ok so as a shister i will have to take u to a professional!!!!OuchROFL

Professional psychologist?

You think i need treatment?

Tum aisa kaise soch sakti ho...

Shivi Shivi na rahi Cry

Muniza

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterygurl1427

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 8:06pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

Originally posted by --Nargis--

I am Geet ki sautan, toh my outfit would be black and soft pink....I love red, but red thoda intense hojayega, kahin Maan Geet ke bajaye mere hi paas na aajayeBlushing...Black gham ka, aur soft pink khushi ka, mujhe dono emotion dikhane hain, sautan la rahi hoon...Woh raat mujh pur bhari hogi...I hope you guys are getting what i am sayin?Embarrassed

Muniza

Wah wah...Saut ho to aisi!!!Clap

Thank you, thank you, thank you, i know no one is better than me, i am the besht sautan, Geet will be happy Embarrassed....

Muniza
Shocked.....omg this is going too far now!!! Ok so as a shister i will have to take u to a professional!!!!OuchROFL

Professional psychologist?

You think i need treatment?

Tum aisa kaise soch sakti ho...

Shivi Shivi na rahi Cry

Muniza
Di.......

yeh meri line honi chahiyeh......Di Di na rahi.......CryOuchROFL

Infinitedreams

Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 8:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -honeydew-

Twist aane wala hai
Twist aane waala hai....
Bahut bada twist aane wala hai ...

Thats the note on which the week ended ... I loved the way they used all the characters on the show and evenly balanced the episode between the young couples in love, the villain bhaiyya and even Tasha ... 

The episode actually kicked started on the note that Maan would be ready to break a promise for Geet's sake, if it is for her well being.. shaadi ka avsar hai, why talk bad things, but, does this rule apply even to the promises he has made to her .. would he want to protect her and break the promises he has made to her as well for the sake of her well being? Well lets hope such a situation never arises in our dear Maaneet's life ...

ek cheez toh super clear hai, when it comes to Geet, he wants to take no chances .. and that where the camera with double benefits comes in ..
He uses humor to evade the larger issue and tells her he cant get enough of her and hence the camera ...
He wants to keep a watch on her, while he is watching her .. wah wah ! only MSK is capable of this ..

waise, Gurmeet Chodhary's acting these days has begun to look a little too rehearsed during romantic scenes,its like, he is saying the lines, but his expressions dont match upto them .. thank god for Mahii .. he did the magic for me nevertheless .. and covered it up ... lekin thoda kam dreamy lagne lagta hai kabhii kabhi ... may be i expect more .. so i dnt knw ...

Yaar Nihu i dont think so anything affected to Guru's acting. I think you are looking too much...He is doing great, and he is the same MSK....I have watched the episode, and i haven't felt anything like that.....And i am shocked to know that you are saying this, when you know the reality, how u can expect that he always would give his 100%...Kabhi kabhi things tired them...I havent expected this complain from you, sorry aur woh bhi openly....

Geet finally spoke of her parents !! THANK GOD!!  i was beginning to wonder why it the case .. now i have a feeling her parents are comiing forr the weddiing ... wwhy ?

- she spokee aboout them finally , and did you seee Maan's expprression while she diid ? foorr a man wwhoo cant see her in that statee, dnt you think he will movee heaveen and eearth to seee her happy ???

-she spokee of her surname in ages ... another hint ... !! 

this time when Brij plans something agaiinst their daughter, the parents will do theeirr bit and stand up forr heer ... and to bee fairr to theem, back then thy weerree helpless and this was all they cud doo .. this timee, outsiidee the contrrol of darrji, and fr thee sake of theeir betii he will definitely wwant to gv her away to a man who they knww wwill love her, the way theey wanted heer looveed ...ii would loove to see a cutee lil babaji and maan sceene where he talks about geeeet and askng him to take care oof her ... typical shaadi style ... okay i should really stop day dreaming now, cos people here hate her parents and may saying this much would already have them raging ...
coming back, wouldnt it be wonderful for her parents to see and know she is going to get married to someone who loves her more than anything and anyone else in this world?
and this will happen only when they see how though, he doesnt know its brij who is avenging her, still tries to protect her and take care of her ... okay, this wil be too much drama for star one may be? but wasnt that the geet we always loved as well???

Talking of Brij who is more bothered about his purkho ki izzat, i always wonder did he love his lil sister at all?  even back then this thought always stabbed and hurt me ...

An-Jun- nice nice ... Jealousy ??? Anwesha tum bhi na? bas usey bol deti.. jao jao .. Goa kyun Paris jao ... new yr hi kyun . sankranti bhi manao .. sacchi main chala jaata kya ??? LOLLOLLOL kahan jayega ? I love the way their story is shaping up btw  huh .. i mean ... despite his revenge and maksat, you can see honesty in his eyes when it comes to Anwesha and his feelings for her, it looks like he really is taken in by her ...
since the maaneet story has reached a certain point, i am actually looking forward to seeing where this story goes from here ... and their new background score is catchy as well ...

aadha hai
aadha ishq
aadha ho jayega ...

eventually Anwesha and Arjun main pyar ho jayega !!!

There is so much to look forward to in the coming week, that i can hardly wait for monday ...
But this strong feeling that a big twist may change the course of a lot of things is what gearing me up ..

Well, there is going to be music, dance, rasms, romance ... Tenth is just about a few days away .. and then our dear Maaneet will be Man and wife ... i am excited .. the coming week sounds like fun, and i already feel i belong to a shaadi ka house .. where there is noise, confusion, music... dance, food and loads of fun !!!

Happy New Year People !! 
May there be a new beginning !!

A note to all my dear Idiots ...

choro ka ki baat purani
naye saal main aao milkar hum
sab likhe ek nayi kahani ..
hum hai mad idiot family ...
hum hai mad idiot family ...

here is a request to all my dear friends, who are khafa khafa and havent visited us in a while to come back .. and leave the past in the past and embark a new journey on this thread, where we all go back to what we were ..
see, its perhaps not going to be the same .. but what the guarantee it wont b better than ever before ???
Banno, Nandy and DD  and all those that havent visited us in a while ... Hug  its new year guys !! and our celebration will always remain incomplete without you guys ...
just because a mother paying more attention to her younger child, it doesnt mean she loves the older one any lesser !! 
if u want no more of these phiilosophies ... please aa jaoo na ..

Love,
Niha

Love your take as usual except the complainWinkEmbarrassed

Muniza

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Silentsoulmysterygurl1427-honeydew-

mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 8:52pm | IP Logged
Hey Nihu's take is awesome....

but nihu...i watched that episode 3 times niecy....i didn't feel that way either......

i felt GC was brilliant in that episode....

babes i think it is all in ur head!!ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Silentsoul-honeydew-Infinitedreams

-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 10:02pm | IP Logged
good morning chandi and maasi ..Hug

like i said at the end of my take, i felt that way ...and there are reasons why i felt that way ... this in no way is demeaning him .. i am talking about my view i hold for an actor in a particular scene ... 
i know about the tiredness and the efforts and i also know what GC is capable of, par agar kisi scene main i wasnt satisfied enough it perhaps means i was looking for something else, need not necessarily be intiimacy or intensity !!

anyway .. thanks a ton forr commenting on my take, i thought it had been buried deep under somewhere ... i had almost forgotten what i had written ...Wink

Edited by -honeydew- - 02 January 2011 at 10:03pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterygurl1427Infinitedreams

Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 10:14pm | IP Logged

like i said at the end of my take, i felt that way ...and there are reasons why i felt that way ... this in no way is demeaning him .. i am talking about my view i hold for an actor in a particular scene ... 
i know about the tiredness and the efforts and i also know what GC is capable of, par agar kisi scene main i wasnt satisfied enough it perhaps means i was looking for something else, need not necessarily be intiimacy or intensity !!

anyway .. thanks a ton forr commenting on my take, i thought it had been buried deep under somewhere ... i had almost forgotten what i had written ...Wink

Nihuuuuuuuuuuu Good Morning, my power drink Hug...

Kya aap reasons pur roshni daaliengi? If you dont have any light, let me know i will bring some bulbs for you.....Waise your deep meaning only deep people can understand, ordinary people would take other way samajhti ho na Embarrassed...So plz thoda ordinary logo ke liye bhi likh diya karo....

Muniza

mysterygurl1427

-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
mujhe laga uss scene main there was no spontaniety, he did it cos the scene demanded him to say the lines, look at his face... anyway i cant elaborate ... cos, it was a person POV ... hehe ...

Nihuuuuuuuuuuu Good Morning, my power drink Hug...

Kya aap reasons pur roshni daaliengi? If you dont have any light, let me know i will bring some bulbs for you.....Waise your deep meaning only deep people can understand, ordinary people would take other way samajhti ho na Embarrassed...So plz thoda ordinary logo ke liye bhi likh diya karo....

Muniza

mysterygurl1427Infinitedreams

mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
I didn't feel that way....

but i will say is that he looked extremely tired in that episode.....no joke yaar....u saw he may not have done that scene right....but i saw was just utter tiredsome...

but either way i thought he did well....i watched the episode a couple of times because i read ur comment....to see if i can see what u saw....but i didn't really

-honeydew-Infinitedreams

Go to top