Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3IZ -Man ki Anke Bani Aas.. Pani Se Bujhi Na Pyas! (Page 7)

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mllu.N

Blushing
Originally posted by -honeydew-

ek cheez toh super clear hai, when it comes to Geet, he wants to take no chances .. and that where the camera with double benefits comes in ..
He uses humor to evade the larger issue and tells her he cant get enough of her and hence the camera ...
He wants to keep a watch on her, while he is watching her .. wah wah ! only MSK is capable of this ..

yup he is super pagal for geet cant lose her, she is his most priceless possessionDay Dreaming and camera omg omg omg you are right only msk is capable of this the way in which he was sitting keeping an eye on geet wearing that black top and his Greek God abs were bulging out of it making him looking like a dreamy and sophisticated prince of the new century, omg omg omg he is heavenly sexy and that serious,concern and worried and loveable grin on his face made him look even more tasty omg omg omgBlushing

Mallu

Mallu is that you......*OMG RUBBING MY EYES*

Haila Yes it is you
Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-honeydew--LetItGo-

-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
wow man !!! good to see you here ... Happy New year HugHug

He is the hero .. he is the dude!

Blushing

ek cheez toh super clear hai, when it comes to Geet, he wants to take no chances .. and that where the camera with double benefits comes in ..
He uses humor to evade the larger issue and tells her he cant get enough of her and hence the camera ...
He wants to keep a watch on her, while he is watching her .. wah wah ! only MSK is capable of this ..

yup he is super pagal for geet cant lose her, she is his most priceless possessionDay Dreaming and camera omg omg omg you are right only msk is capable of this the way in which he was sitting keeping an eye on geet wearing that black top and his Greek God abs were bulging out of it making him looking like a dreamy and sophisticated prince of the new century, omg omg omg he is heavenly sexy and that serious,concern and worried and loveable grin on his face made him look even more tasty omg omg omgBlushing

Mallu

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-LetItGo-

-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
TongueTongueyeah it looks like a good old times DMG reunion party PartyDancing
Naya saal ka naya dhamaka !!SmileTongue
Originally posted by rickks

Blushing
Originally posted by -ho

Mallu

Mallu is that you......*OMG RUBBING MY EYES*

Haila Yes it is you
Smile

-LetItGo-

adoremevirgo IF-Sizzlerz
adoremevirgo
adoremevirgo

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 1:59pm | IP Logged

i am here, quoting and requoting people .. tell me ... kya chal raha hai .. new years pe kya kia?

Originally posted by aditi123_78

watz the matter...y is the thread not moving....dont tell me u guys r still partying...come on yaar...with the marriage coming up its party time here too...
lets rock the thread like never before...

i partied...but i always return before 12....because that moment i love to spend with my family...

well...i guess in most epis...there is always one dialogue which becomes a reason of concern or jubilation and this time it was maan's dialogue that he will break all promises if ever geet is in danger...

frankly...i dont find it reason for worrying...maan will break promises only if geet is in any sort of danger...and no way can anyone make maan break the promises he made to geet to be with her all life...maan knows that geet is safe as long as he is with her....he has this age old belief that if he shifts his eyes from her...geet falls in trouble that very moment...
so letting go of her from his life will never be an option for maan...at no cost...

yes...if arjun will tell maan to leave geet to save annie...then the most maan will do is pretend to leave geet and at the same time will make sure that she is safe...the only thing will be maan's pretense may be so real that even geet will MU him...

i just wish annie were not so vulnerable....

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ravenheart-honeydew-mysterygurl1427

-LetItGo- IF-Stunnerz
-LetItGo-
-LetItGo-

Chit-Chat Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
@Viji:LOLomg yes i am here, i like everything about three idiots omg fabulous.

@niha:happy new year to you tooHug Niha omg its a very nice place to land up and to discuss maaneetlicious moments.

Mallu

mysterygurl1427-honeydew-

-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
Smileshe is vulnerable cos she is naive ...!! but when her heart is broken she will turn into a cold stone and then you will see Arjun doing his bit Smile

i am here, quoting and requoting people .. tell me ... kya chal raha hai .. new years pe kya kia?

watz the matter...y is the thread not moving....dont tell me u guys r still partying...come on yaar...with the marriage coming up its party time here too...
lets rock the thread like never before...

i partied...but i always return before 12....because that moment i love to spend with my family...

well...i guess in most epis...there is always one dialogue which becomes a reason of concern or jubilation and this time it was maan's dialogue that he will break all promises if ever geet is in danger...

frankly...i dont find it reason for worrying...maan will break promises only if geet is in any sort of danger...and no way can anyone make maan break the promises he made to geet to be with her all life...maan knows that geet is safe as long as he is with her....he has this age old belief that if he shifts his eyes from her...geet falls in trouble that very moment...
so letting go of her from his life will never be an option for maan...at no cost...

yes...if arjun will tell maan to leave geet to save annie...then the most maan will do is pretend to leave geet and at the same time will make sure that she is safe...the only thing will be maan's pretense may be so real that even geet will MU him...

i just wish annie were not so vulnerable....

ravenheartmysterygurl1427

-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
aa jaao ... aa jaao ...

khoob rang jamega jab mil baitheyenge teen yaar...
Viju nihu aur mallu ...
no bagpiper ...WinkWink

main toh kehti hoon ... roz aao ...!!! IDIOT land is a happy place 

@Viji:LOLomg yes i am here, i like everything about three idiots omg fabulous.

@niha:happy new year to you tooHug Niha omg its a very nice place to land up and to discuss maaneetlicious moments.

Mallu

-LetItGo-

-LetItGo- IF-Stunnerz
-LetItGo-
-LetItGo-

Chit-Chat Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
and btw i forgot to tell that how many times i hear the dialogue and see his expressions when he said mujhsay chup rehi ho maan singh khurana ki nazroon say???BlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushing
camera wali nazreinROFL
becareful geet!!!Shockedtop of the list maan's sexy and loveable watch, ShockedBrij's khooni watch and NT's destruction watchShockedhope the first one wins in protecting geet from the other two watched like alwaysDay Dreaming

Mallu

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterygurl1427rickks-honeydew-

Go to top