Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3IZ -Man ki Anke Bani Aas.. Pani Se Bujhi Na Pyas! (Page 5)

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Revv--

Hola.. Who all are here?/ Sorry for late entrance... But thats me.. Always late or never here LOLLOLLOL

Aloha ji.....Revu...I guess hum sabki pyaari nautanki is here who has been missing from actions for the past 10 days....But hey whom am i talking to....Oh aap toh kab ki scene se gayab hai....hain naLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Revv--

adoremevirgo IF-Sizzlerz
adoremevirgo
adoremevirgo

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
watz the matter...y is the thread not moving....dont tell me u guys r still partying...come on yaar...with the marriage coming up its party time here too...
lets rock the thread like never before...
-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 1:20pm | IP Logged

thanks a lot...I was wondering the significance of NE and Arjun story moving the way it is right now..Thanks
after reading your analysis of arjun n brij i accept that Arjun and Brij both have different ways of approaching their targets..also Arjun's target and Brij's target is alag alag as on now..But ultimately it will be maaneet...
Arjun is mad at MSK, but yes the fact that Geet holds that kinda significance in his life, could be used to his advantage ..
and with Brij, its Geet he hates, but then he also seems to be realising Maaneet are now one and hence bonded
both these guys may cross paths, but it would be wonderful to see how they are so difference though they want to achieve their respective goals.. aah .. i am loving it ...

Brij doing for revenge on loss of family honor, as well as personally being dragged by police in full public view..aka public humiliation...so now no honor left..family is shambles acc to Brij...so why not kill the one responsible for all that

and hey, its not easy to live with that and pretend nothing happened ya . and he was always an AYM to whom him family honor is of utmost importance, to them woman were nothing more than objects ...

Arjun doing his work as a revenge on MSK..right now NE is his target but yes he wants to hide his intentions from all...and shows he is a planner as well as someone who will exceute...But Target Bigger..MSK's respect, MSK's maan, MSK ke emotions...Now with Geet looking over NE...geet too will be involved...

each time i see Arjun around Annie, i totally forget that he has a plan in place and he is doing this just to achieve his target, but yes, somewhere along the line he does remember that he shouldnt forget what he is here for which is why he gives her those sarcy one liners .. its more like he is reminding himself he cant bhatko from his maksat.. but the moment he breaks her heart and she shuts herself on him, he will realise how much he has erred, but that will happen only after he learns his sister was the one who was responsible for all this mess. lets see how it comes out .. may be thro Brij? time will tell...

But the worry factor and the twist factor..is MSK's dialogue for the day...Yes that is keeping me occupied and worried for even Monday;s episode...the nail biting seems to have begun a little...
Thanks once again Nihu..

mags, dont you think the fact that we have something new to look forward to each day we watch an episode is what makes us love the show more and more? so i am all game for these new twists ... they make the show alot more interesting .. i personally am loving the current track and all the dynamics involved in it .. 

lastly you dont have to thank me .. we are fellow IDIOTS .. haq se baat karo .. id love that ...
Mags

adoremevirgo

-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
main chup bilkul chup ....
you nailed it .. every point you made needs a high light .. hence ... i would say .. i wont hightlight it at all...
BB .. where were you ... i missed you sooooooooooo much ..... we are talking on the thread after sooo many days ...
meri yaad nahi aayi?

mujhe bhula dia
mujhe bhula dia ..
fir bhi teri yaado ne
mujhe rula dia .. ( revamped version just for you )Angry

Title for today :

mann ki ankhen bani aas... pani se bujhi na pyaas!
D entire title did not fit in OuchOuch

Ok..abt today's epi...

Instead of unfurling d plot...its getting thicker and coiled tighter than rope ConfusedConfusedConfused

Ani...stop being an open book....Give him some palpitations....I know ur Maan's sis and truth is poaramount...but thora tho deviousness to seekh le unse TongueTongueTongue

Wah Maan...naughty Man!! Cameras eh WinkWinkWink

And brij...grrrrrrrrrrrrr........1 req...Yet not forgotten abt ani n arjun's illogical entry n the pt dat dey dont know each other ConfusedConfusedConfused....now I wld like to know hw brij came to know that geet is in delhi...Please....pretty plz...Sometimes..i notice that pace is purrrrrfect just like savoring an icecream.....but at times its like gobbling gol guppas without tasting them EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Suspense is awesome and I love Myteries....but dil toh thora logic mangtha hai!!!

Overall I liked d epi....And my policy wait n watch is still very much in place,,,Iknow dat i wont be disappointed and sabr ka fal meeta hota hai...hai na???WackoWackoWacko

Maaneet as usual sweet....but since sometimes DD has topped her performance!!!

And d pani seq illogical but aaaaaaaaaaaaah sooooooooo cute..LOVED IT BlushingBlushingBlushing

And I like the way Brij is shown all brawn..Arjun is all brains!!!

One's revenge is all for family honor and the other is all abt sisterly concern!!!
For me..Arjun and Maan have similar personalities.. however with an intrinsic difference... Maan will never use a Family member to take revenge.. The perpetrator would always bear the brunt of his rage... There would be no pawns used.....

I am loving the way Arjun as been depicted.. A Man of principles.. but still becomes a villain... Just goes to show that circumstances can make the best of Man a rogueEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--Revv--adoremevirgo

--Revv-- IF-Dazzler
--Revv--
--Revv--

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -honeydew-

Twist aane wala hai
Twist aane waala hai....
Bahut bada twist aane wala hai ...

Thats the note on which the week ended ... I loved the way they used all the characters on the show and evenly balanced the episode between the young couples in love, the villain bhaiyya and even Tasha ... 

The episode actually kicked started on the note that Maan would be ready to break a promise for Geet's sake, if it is for her well being.. shaadi ka avsar hai, why talk bad things, but, does this rule apply even to the promises he has made to her .. would he want to protect her and break the promises he has made to her as well for the sake of her well being? Well lets hope such a situation never arises in our dear Maaneet's life ...

ek cheez toh super clear hai, when it comes to Geet, he wants to take no chances .. and that where the camera with double benefits comes in ..
He uses humor to evade the larger issue and tells her he cant get enough of her and hence the camera ...
He wants to keep a watch on her, while he is watching her .. wah wah ! only MSK is capable of this ..

waise, Gurmeet Chodhary's acting these days has begun to look a little too rehearsed during romantic scenes,its like, he is saying the lines, but his expressions dont match upto them .. thank god for Mahii .. he did the magic for me nevertheless .. and covered it up ... lekin thoda kam dreamy lagne lagta hai kabhii kabhi ... may be i expect more .. so i dnt knw ...

Geet finally spoke of her parents !! THANK GOD!!  i was beginning to wonder why it the case .. now i have a feeling her parents are comiing forr the weddiing ... wwhy ?

- she spokee aboout them finally , and did you seee Maan's expprression while she diid ? foorr a man wwhoo cant see her in that statee, dnt you think he will movee heaveen and eearth to seee her happy ???

-she spokee of her surname in ages ... another hint ... !! 

this time when Brij plans something agaiinst their daughter, the parents will do theeirr bit and stand up forr heer ... and to bee fairr to theem, back then thy weerree helpless and this was all they cud doo .. this timee, outsiidee the contrrol of darrji, and fr thee sake of theeir betii he will definitely wwant to gv her away to a man who they knww wwill love her, the way theey wanted heer looveed ...ii would loove to see a cutee lil babaji and maan sceene where he talks about geeeet and askng him to take care oof her ... typical shaadi style ... okay i should really stop day dreaming now, cos people here hate her parents and may saying this much would already have them raging ...
coming back, wouldnt it be wonderful for her parents to see and know she is going to get married to someone who loves her more than anything and anyone else in this world?
and this will happen only when they see how though, he doesnt know its brij who is avenging her, still tries to protect her and take care of her ... okay, this wil be too much drama for star one may be? but wasnt that the geet we always loved as well???

Talking of Brij who is more bothered about his purkho ki izzat, i always wonder did he love his lil sister at all?  even back then this thought always stabbed and hurt me ...

An-Jun- nice nice ... Jealousy ??? Anwesha tum bhi na? bas usey bol deti.. jao jao .. Goa kyun Paris jao ... new yr hi kyun . sankranti bhi manao .. sacchi main chala jaata kya ??? LOLLOLLOL kahan jayega ? I love the way their story is shaping up btw  huh .. i mean ... despite his revenge and maksat, you can see honesty in his eyes when it comes to Anwesha and his feelings for her, it looks like he really is taken in by her ...
since the maaneet story has reached a certain point, i am actually looking forward to seeing where this story goes from here ... and their new background score is catchy as well ...

aadha hai
aadha ishq
aadha ho jayega ...

eventually Anwesha and Arjun main pyar ho jayega !!!

There is so much to look forward to in the coming week, that i can hardly wait for monday ...
But this strong feeling that a big twist may change the course of a lot of things is what gearing me up ..

Well, there is going to be music, dance, rasms, romance ... Tenth is just about a few days away .. and then our dear Maaneet will be Man and wife ... i am excited .. the coming week sounds like fun, and i already feel i belong to a shaadi ka house .. where there is noise, confusion, music... dance, food and loads of fun !!!

Happy New Year People !! 
May there be a new beginning !!

A note to all my dear Idiots ...

choro ka ki baat purani
naye saal main aao milkar hum
sab likhe ek nayi kahani ..
hum hai mad idiot family ...

here is a request to all my dear friends, who are khafa khafa and havent visited us in a while to come back .. and leave the past in the past and embark a new journey on this thread, where we all go back to what we were ..
see, its perhaps not going to be the same .. but what the guarantee it wont b better than ever before ???
Banno, Nandy and DD  and all those that havent visited us in a while ... Hug  its new year guys !! and our celebration will always remain incomplete without you guys ...
just because a mother paying more attention to her younger child, it doesnt mean she loves the older one any lesser !! 
if u want no more of these phiilosophies ... please aa jaoo na ..

Love,
Niha

Hey Philosophy Machine... Give it a rest atleast on the 1st day of  new year LOLLOLLOL
Hoping that the parents are here.. So they see that the plant that they water and wanted to be destroyed is taken such beautiful care by Maan...

I understand your concern for the helpless parents and I do sympathize with them to a certain extent.. But  I shiver when I wonder what would have happened to Geet if Maan is not in picture... Parents to me are protectors... They become tigers when their cub is threatened..  However, I am happy that atleast her father helped her run away and also tried to get her settle in Delhi... I like the silent support he gave her...So if parents track to be seen.. I would like to see the complex dynamics involved.. nothing hasty please EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Yes Me too waiting for the coming week... There is a story revolving around the beatiful Maaneet moments.... Its like the fire that is hovering just beyond their vision..but Maan's hawk eyes and dog nose has realized the danger is in the air...

-honeydew-

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 1:29pm | IP Logged

Title for today :

mann ki ankhen bani aas... pani se bujhi na pyaas!
D entire title did not fit in OuchOuch

Ok..abt today's epi...

Instead of unfurling d plot...its getting thicker and coiled tighter than rope ConfusedConfusedConfused

Ani...stop being an open book....Give him some palpitations....I know ur Maan's sis and truth is poaramount...but thora tho deviousness to seekh le unse TongueTongueTongue

Wah Maan...naughty Man!! Cameras eh WinkWinkWink

And brij...grrrrrrrrrrrrr........1 req...Yet not forgotten abt ani n arjun's illogical entry n the pt dat dey dont know each other ConfusedConfusedConfused....now I wld like to know hw brij came to know that geet is in delhi...Please....pretty plz...Sometimes..i notice that pace is purrrrrfect just like savoring an icecream.....but at times its like gobbling gol guppas without tasting them EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Suspense is awesome and I love Myteries....but dil toh thora logic mangtha hai!!!

Overall I liked d epi....And my policy wait n watch is still very much in place,,,Iknow dat i wont be disappointed and sabr ka fal meeta hota hai...hai na???WackoWackoWacko

Maaneet as usual sweet....but since sometimes DD has topped her performance!!!

And d pani seq illogical but aaaaaaaaaaaaah sooooooooo cute..LOVED IT BlushingBlushingBlushing

And I like the way Brij is shown all brawn..Arjun is all brains!!!

One's revenge is all for family honor and the other is all abt sisterly concern!!!
For me..Arjun and Maan have similar personalities.. however with an intrinsic difference... Maan will never use a Family member to take revenge.. The perpetrator would always bear the brunt of his rage... There would be no pawns used.....

I am loving the way Arjun as been depicted.. A Man of principles.. but still becomes a villain... Just goes to show that circumstances can make the best of Man a rogueEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Revu....Loved your take....i see you have not lost touch at all...thats a sign of a Brilliant Student okay okay stoop rolling your eyes....i am Stopping my GG rantingsEmbarrassed

But seriously i agree to what you have said abt Ani....and also the Inc-cream and Gol-Gappa parts....i too agree mystery element is worth watching if not made too obvious and also when it does not go on to become a Kichidi......
But i am sure something big is up for grabs....and as the famous mantra goes" WAIT AND WATCH....i will just stick to itWink
rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 1:31pm | IP Logged

Twist aane wala hai
Twist aane waala hai....
Bahut bada twist aane wala hai ...

Thats the note on which the week ended ... I loved the way they used all the characters on the show and evenly balanced the episode between the young couples in love, the villain bhaiyya and even Tasha ... 

The episode actually kicked started on the note that Maan would be ready to break a promise for Geet's sake, if it is for her well being.. shaadi ka avsar hai, why talk bad things, but, does this rule apply even to the promises he has made to her .. would he want to protect her and break the promises he has made to her as well for the sake of her well being? Well lets hope such a situation never arises in our dear Maaneet's life ...

ek cheez toh super clear hai, when it comes to Geet, he wants to take no chances .. and that where the camera with double benefits comes in ..
He uses humor to evade the larger issue and tells her he cant get enough of her and hence the camera ...
He wants to keep a watch on her, while he is watching her .. wah wah ! only MSK is capable of this ..

waise, Gurmeet Chodhary's acting these days has begun to look a little too rehearsed during romantic scenes,its like, he is saying the lines, but his expressions dont match upto them .. thank god for Mahii .. he did the magic for me nevertheless .. and covered it up ... lekin thoda kam dreamy lagne lagta hai kabhii kabhi ... may be i expect more .. so i dnt knw ...

Geet finally spoke of her parents !! THANK GOD!!  i was beginning to wonder why it the case .. now i have a feeling her parents are comiing forr the weddiing ... wwhy ?

- she spokee aboout them finally , and did you seee Maan's expprression while she diid ? foorr a man wwhoo cant see her in that statee, dnt you think he will movee heaveen and eearth to seee her happy ???

-she spokee of her surname in ages ... another hint ... !! 

this time when Brij plans something agaiinst their daughter, the parents will do theeirr bit and stand up forr heer ... and to bee fairr to theem, back then thy weerree helpless and this was all they cud doo .. this timee, outsiidee the contrrol of darrji, and fr thee sake of theeir betii he will definitely wwant to gv her away to a man who they knww wwill love her, the way theey wanted heer looveed ...ii would loove to see a cutee lil babaji and maan sceene where he talks about geeeet and askng him to take care oof her ... typical shaadi style ... okay i should really stop day dreaming now, cos people here hate her parents and may saying this much would already have them raging ...
coming back, wouldnt it be wonderful for her parents to see and know she is going to get married to someone who loves her more than anything and anyone else in this world?
and this will happen only when they see how though, he doesnt know its brij who is avenging her, still tries to protect her and take care of her ... okay, this wil be too much drama for star one may be? but wasnt that the geet we always loved as well???

Talking of Brij who is more bothered about his purkho ki izzat, i always wonder did he love his lil sister at all?  even back then this thought always stabbed and hurt me ...

An-Jun- nice nice ... Jealousy ??? Anwesha tum bhi na? bas usey bol deti.. jao jao .. Goa kyun Paris jao ... new yr hi kyun . sankranti bhi manao .. sacchi main chala jaata kya ??? LOLLOLLOL kahan jayega ? I love the way their story is shaping up btw  huh .. i mean ... despite his revenge and maksat, you can see honesty in his eyes when it comes to Anwesha and his feelings for her, it looks like he really is taken in by her ...
since the maaneet story has reached a certain point, i am actually looking forward to seeing where this story goes from here ... and their new background score is catchy as well ...

aadha hai
aadha ishq
aadha ho jayega ...

eventually Anwesha and Arjun main pyar ho jayega !!!

There is so much to look forward to in the coming week, that i can hardly wait for monday ...
But this strong feeling that a big twist may change the course of a lot of things is what gearing me up ..

Well, there is going to be music, dance, rasms, romance ... Tenth is just about a few days away .. and then our dear Maaneet will be Man and wife ... i am excited .. the coming week sounds like fun, and i already feel i belong to a shaadi ka house .. where there is noise, confusion, music... dance, food and loads of fun !!!

Happy New Year People !! 
May there be a new beginning !!

A note to all my dear Idiots ...

choro ka ki baat purani
naye saal main aao milkar hum
sab likhe ek nayi kahani ..

here is a request to all my dear friends, who are khafa khafa and havent visited us in a while to come back .. and leave the past in the past and embark a new journey on this thread, where we all go back to what we were ..
see, its perhaps not going to be the same .. but what the guarantee it wont b better than ever before ???
Banno, Nandy and DD  and all those that havent visited us in a while ... Hug  its new year guys !! and our celebration will always remain incomplete without you guys ...
just because a mother paying more attention to her younger child, it doesnt mean she loves the older one any lesser !! 
if u want no more of these phiilosophies ... please aa jaoo na ..

Love,
Niha

Aathe hi apni 10 din ki badaas nikaal di kyaLOL?????By God kithna likhthi hoOuch.....But seriously missed reading your takesEmbarrassed....and its awesome to finally get you back full fledgedLOL

Today i felt GC was thoda off as u said....but i will let go considering for the past 5 days he was in full formStar
rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 1:32pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by rickks

HugHug
meri JKB and PKB partner 

Originally posted by rickks

There's a twist Shocked
Big twistOuch