Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3IZ -Man ki Anke Bani Aas.. Pani Se Bujhi Na Pyas! (Page 4)

LavZ IF-Rockerz
LavZ
LavZ

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -honeydew-

damn!! waapis aane ke baad we hardly got to talk ... you know i loved meeting you .. and i totally agree with the bit that it didnt feel we dont know one another at all.. but thats not true .. we are already connected .. so meeting is just a formality ..!!

Originally posted by LavZ

oyyy ... tu waapis aa gayi ????

aatho gayi Nihu...bt wil go soon...hav limitd time wid da lappy n net as i hav to go to sleep...had very little sleep fr past 2 dys...technikly speakin 5 hours onlyWink...so Mom has gvn me ultimtum to sleep early or neva to go online....Cry

true yaar...v hav  talkd fr hrs thru fone.....meetin was jst as u said a frmatly...bt it was grt to c u....n b der n talk to u lik v do on fone....da contkn is der....n all des hav been set widin a span of 6 months...its grt.....such a small period of tym...v feel lyk v hav known each odr all lyf...dis goes wid all IDIOTS.....Smile
i am really tird dear......vil speak 2mrw....arnd at 12 IST......aftr da epi....aaj sona hai....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-honeydew-

Ninelives IF-Rockerz
Ninelives
Ninelives

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 1:02pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by maaneetian

Hello...Smile
A new years day..Beginning of a new dawn, a new start..so life is sometimes pits and sometimes heaven...let's all enjoy..the new year with new opportunities and new beginnings...
i hope it wont be too hard for us to handle and digest, but i say bring it on ...!!! maza aa jayega ...

Interesting developments:-
Arjun n Brij not togetherShocked...or a bigger conspiracy still to come fore front..ConfusedClap
in my opinion, Arjun and Brij would never team up against MSK, cos Arjun just wants to avenge the fact that his sister has been treated badly, and he is a man of principles ... 
Maan will even give up his promises for Geet...i m worried abt this statement .that for Geet;s well being he will give up his promises too ....so does that include his promise to be with her, for her always....that is what i felt after hearing the dialogue..so we r looking for a change in scenario. for Maaneet .or something bigger and more twisting here....could be.AngryCryClap.
i am scared of that too .. that line was more than what it looked .. i want them to be married .. 

True Love of Maaneet Smilecompared to fast and more physical love of AA.Confused..One love binding the two lovers in an everlasting bond while the other just a stepping stone....
yeah man An-Jun are having it too easy, but i feel, this is becos, Annie has to trust him blindly first, and then be heart broken for him to actually win her back ...

Great that MSK sees and reacts as always whenever Geet is at stake...Now even if she is not under his physical surveillance, he has his eye on her..
very edwardish .. but me likes no no loves it

will edit later...

lotsa love
Mags

thanks a lot...I was wondering the significance of NE and Arjun story moving the way it is right now..Thanks
after reading your analysis of arjun n brij i accept that Arjun and Brij both have different ways of approaching their targets..also Arjun's target and Brij's target is alag alag as on now..But ultimately it will be maaneet...Brij doing for revenge on loss of family honor, as well as personally being dragged by police in full public view..aka public humiliation...so now no honor left..family is shambles acc to Brij...so why not kill the one responsible for all that
Arjun doing his work as a revenge on MSK..right now NE is his target but yes he wants to hide his intentions from all...and shows he is a planner as well as someone who will exceute...But Target Bigger..MSK's respect, MSK's maan, MSK ke emotions...Now with Geet looking over NE...geet too will be involved...

But the worry factor and the twist factor..is MSK's dialogue for the day...Yes that is keeping me occupied and worried for even Monday;s episode...the nail biting seems to have begun a little...
Thanks once again Nihu..
Mags

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

adoremevirgo--Nargis---honeydew-

adoremevirgo IF-Sizzlerz
adoremevirgo
adoremevirgo

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
well...nice ending to this week...

maan...his sixth sense always remains alert as far as geet is concerned...

ok....first of all there goes my expectation of a new year kiss down the drain...i dunno y i keep these sort of hopes wen i know they r going to be shattered...a kiss is so long due...that i even miss enjoying maneet scenes by expecting a kiss every time they come closer....

i loved the hug scene...the one wen maan came from the window and took her in his arms...i loved their expressions...geet was luking relaxed and peaceful in his arms and maan was concerned and worried that someone is trying to harm geet...
for geet there is no place more safer than maan's arms...she knows that and so looked so relaxed in his arms...
and maan knows he has to remain alert all the time to protect geet from this unknown danger...he hugs her more tightly wishing he cud stay this way all the time...
for him noone is more important that geet and so he wants to keep no stone unturned...
he puts camera everywhere inside the outhouse so that he can see any intruder...
at that very moment brij enters and maan says him to be careful wen he tripped...
at present maan is putting all his trust on the cameras than on his own eyes...which is y he failed to recognise the very person inside his house for whom he has put the cameras...

and geet refuses maan's proposal to stay in the main house till the marriage because she dreams of entering there wearing red sari as maan's bride holding his hand...
this is the very dream that maan shared with her wen he told her that dadi has agreed to their wedding...

btw...maan is very possessive about geet...so no way is he going to allow anyone else to keep an eye on the cameras to look at geet all the time...maan will do it himself....which means he is going to hv sleepless nights till the wedding...and then on SR...he will be so tired that he will sleep thru the night...there goes our dreams Wink

i am hoping to see more of pre-marriage masti next week....lets c...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ravenhearteminentmausam19--Nargis---honeydew-mysterygurl1427

-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
HugHugHug
good night .. sweet dreams .. sleep tight !!

damn!! waapis aane ke baad we hardly got to talk ... you know i loved meeting you .. and i totally agree with the bit that it didnt feel we dont know one another at all.. but thats not true .. we are already connected .. so meeting is just a formality ..!!

oyyy ... tu waapis aa gayi ????

aatho gayi Nihu...bt wil go soon...hav limitd time wid da lappy n net as i hav to go to sleep...had very little sleep fr past 2 dys...technikly speakin 5 hours onlyWink...so Mom has gvn me ultimtum to sleep early or neva to go online....Cry

true yaar...v hav  talkd fr hrs thru fone.....meetin was jst as u said a frmatly...bt it was grt to c u....n b der n talk to u lik v do on fone....da contkn is der....n all des hav been set widin a span of 6 months...its grt.....such a small period of tym...v feel lyk v hav known each odr all lyf...dis goes wid all IDIOTS.....Smile
i am really tird dear......vil speak 2mrw....arnd at 12 IST......aftr da epi....aaj sona hai....
rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 1:16pm | IP Logged

HugHug
meri JKB and PKB partner 

Originally posted by rickks

There's a twist Shocked
Big twistOuch
Twist and TwistConfused
and we twistWink
we twistSmile
we twistEmbarrassed
we twistStar

Hello Ji.......Kaise Ho tussiHugHug
--Revv-- IF-Dazzler
--Revv--
--Revv--

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
Hola.. Who all are here?/ Sorry for late entrance... But thats me.. Always late or never here LOLLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

adoremevirgo--Nargis--

--Revv-- IF-Dazzler
--Revv--
--Revv--

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 1:17pm | IP Logged

HugHug
meri JKB and PKB partner 

There's a twist Shocked
Big twistOuch
Twist and TwistConfused
and we twistWink
we twistSmile
we twistEmbarrassed
we twistStar

Hello Ji.......Kaise Ho tussiHugHug

GG!!!!!!!!!!!HugHugHugHug
Missed u EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
--Revv-- IF-Dazzler
--Revv--
--Revv--

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
I forgot to say.. Updated my non stop bakwaas on page 1...

BTW Nihu... Do not reserve ka matlab hai.. Do not reserve LOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ravenheart

Go to top