Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3IZ -Man ki Anke Bani Aas.. Pani Se Bujhi Na Pyas! (Page 3)

-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maaneetian

Hello...Smile
A new years day..Beginning of a new dawn, a new start..so life is sometimes pits and sometimes heaven...let's all enjoy..the new year with new opportunities and new beginnings...
i hope it wont be too hard for us to handle and digest, but i say bring it on ...!!! maza aa jayega ...

Interesting developments:-
Arjun n Brij not togetherShocked...or a bigger conspiracy still to come fore front..ConfusedClap
in my opinion, Arjun and Brij would never team up against MSK, cos Arjun just wants to avenge the fact that his sister has been treated badly, and he is a man of principles ... 
Maan will even give up his promises for Geet...i m worried abt this statement .that for Geet;s well being he will give up his promises too ....so does that include his promise to be with her, for her always....that is what i felt after hearing the dialogue..so we r looking for a change in scenario. for Maaneet .or something bigger and more twisting here....could be.AngryCryClap.
i am scared of that too .. that line was more than what it looked .. i want them to be married .. 

True Love of Maaneet Smilecompared to fast and more physical love of AA.Confused..One love binding the two lovers in an everlasting bond while the other just a stepping stone....
yeah man An-Jun are having it too easy, but i feel, this is becos, Annie has to trust him blindly first, and then be heart broken for him to actually win her back ...

Great that MSK sees and reacts as always whenever Geet is at stake...Now even if she is not under his physical surveillance, he has his eye on her..
very edwardish .. but me likes no no loves it

will edit later...

lotsa love
Mags

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sihu

-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Thanks Nags .... wish you the same Hug

Originally posted by --Nargis--

Happy New Year to you all.....
May the coming year bring all the health, wealth, and happiness your way!!!

--Nargis--

-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Thanks a ton yas !! SmileHug

How you been ? you started writing more regularly in my absence, so we never got to talk too much ...!!

How you been?

Originally posted by Yasmeen786

res....Happy New Year to all of you......xxx
-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Hey Rea ... happy new year !!! Hug

QUOTE=reea88] MAAN KI TOOTI KASAM
BRIJ KI WAJASE PERESHAN
HAIN HUM...
KUE NAHI HOTA YE KHOON KA RISHTA
KHATAM...
[/QUOTE]
LavZ IF-Rockerz
LavZ
LavZ

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -honeydew-

oyyy ... tu waapis aa gayi ????

aatho gayi Nihu...bt wil go soon...hav limitd time wid da lappy n net as i hav to go to sleep...had very little sleep fr past 2 dys...technikly speakin 5 hours onlyWink...so Mom has gvn me ultimtum to sleep early or neva to go online....Cry

-honeydew-

-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Heylo Jes HugHug

Originally posted by Jes75

Hug Huggies  to all

Hello everyone ... i hope the first day of the New Year has been good for you all ......

mine was not good man, heard a horrid news in the mrng, my nani's bro passed away ... Confused but he was old and not well, so i guess....CryCry

Now to start off ....the episode was ok ....

Once Maan realises that someone really had been in the outhouse and he hears someone running off , he turns and hugs Geet ....just the thought troubles him and he wants to shield Geet from all harm .....all promises , all the so called bets are called off when it concerns Geets safety ....the look on Geets face , so content and safe in the arms of the man who would move the earth for her if need be...they look so good together ....you can actually feel the worry that was visible on Maan's face ........Koi shart , koi kasam tumse badhkar nahi.......Maan on high alert now ....

Geet's dream  to come to Khurana house in laal jhoda aur Maan ki dulhan ban kar , Maan ka haath pakad kar , uski biwi ban kar .....Embarrassed.....Maan understanding her dreams ,even though he worries about her he wants those dreams  fulfilled and he'll do anything for her happiness.....  when you think you cant love this man any more , he goes and does something which proves you wrong and makes you love him a little bit more than before ....MSK ...tumsa koi nahin....Heart

The cameras are being put up and Brij worried and yet determined to harm Geet...still thinking of his family's honour ....hey dude get a life and think ...she is your sister after all , if she is not troubling you guys in any way then why go after her ....she is starting a new life , bless her and get moving ....you brought more shame to the family by trying to kill your sister and ending up in jail ....

i had the same thoughts about him, but the last minute may actually see him turn around, but i would like to see his helplessness and a last minute melting ala Amrish Puri DDLJ style .. jaa geet jaa .. issey zyada tujse pyar koi nahi kar sakta ..

also Maan himself is the iron wall protecting Geet , bas woh ek hi kaafi hai tere liye Brij......

Not wanting to worry Geet , Maan tells her he is fitting cameras as he wants to see her chaubees ghante ....hai kya expressions they Maan ke ( Guru ,Clap )   Maan ki Geet ko Maan se kaun door kar sakta hai ....Embarrassed  Heart....he knows she misses her family ....(  how sweet can this guy get , Geet ke man ki har baat padh leta hai )  and sachh hi toh hai , every girl wants her family around her at the time of her marriage , aur koi nahin toh atleast her mom and dad ...feel sad for Geet at this point ....he hates to see her hurt ...i have a feeling we'll see Geets parents attending the wedding and blessing Maaneet ....Big smile

i have a feeling they are coming .. dunno why .. gut feeling hai ...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Well guys i so want prepared for the next scene ....Maan in a black vest .....looking extremely HOT , his eyes on Geet ( breathing in , breathing out ...one at a time .....slow and steady Jes , i know i can get through this without swooning again Big smileDay Dreaming)    Mere Maan .....the look on Maans face ......hai me totally gone case for the day / night ....Embarrassed LOL

MPK style abhi mood nahi hai .. but reverse this time ...Wink

Brij looks even more dangerous now than before ....must give credit to Beizaad Khan ...good work 

I love the actor who plays the role ... he does a brilliant job of making you hate him ..!!Confused

Arjun  -- Annie ...all i'll say is they are getting there slowly slowly , would love to see Arjun really falling for her ...khud apne hi jaal mein phas jaye Arjun .....by the way ...like the sajna ve tune played in the BG.... Nikunj looks really sweet here as she says..... Mat jaoo.....Smile Arjun dont break her heart ....bahut  pachhtaogey .....

tadap tadap ke iss dil se 
ah nikal ti rahi
mujhko saza di pyar ki
aisa kya guna kia
toh lut gaye haan 
toh lut gaye 
toh lut gaye hum
teri mohabbat main ...

Brij and his plans ....well i have this wild  feeling that Arjun will somehow help in saving Geet from Brij  ....after all he did foil Brij's planning .....though would love to see the fighting Maan again as we saw in HP 

Anyways lets see aagey kya hota hai .....bas yeh shaadi ho jaye without any interruptions .....babaji aap sun rahe hai na ........

lailapnj

-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
damn!! waapis aane ke baad we hardly got to talk ... you know i loved meeting you .. and i totally agree with the bit that it didnt feel we dont know one another at all.. but thats not true .. we are already connected .. so meeting is just a formality ..!!

Originally posted by LavZ

Originally posted by -honeydew-

oyyy ... tu waapis aa gayi ????

aatho gayi Nihu...bt wil go soon...hav limitd time wid da lappy n net as i hav to go to sleep...had very little sleep fr past 2 dys...technikly speakin 5 hours onlyWink...so Mom has gvn me ultimtum to sleep early or neva to go online....Cry
-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
where are the rest? why am i talking to myself .. BB... Momma, Viju... lavu toh soh rahi hai ...
reservers ...
Chandi ...
Kulu ...
Nani
PP
maasi ...
Yas ...
Vinu Embarrassed

aao na .. lets talk .. itne dino ke baad main aayi hoon, aur tum sab inti chup chup kyun ho?

Go to top