Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3IZ -Man ki Anke Bani Aas.. Pani Se Bujhi Na Pyas! (Page 2)

--Nargis-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nargis--
--Nargis--

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 9:31am | IP Logged
 Happy New Year to you all.....
May the coming year bring all the health, wealth, and happiness your way!!!

Edited by --Nargis-- - 01 January 2011 at 10:17am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ravenhearteminent--Magnificent--LavZ-RushTrip-adoremevirgo-honeydew-Infinitedreams

ravenheart IF-Dazzler
ravenheart
ravenheart

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 11:04am | IP Logged
I am in awe of Maan Singh Khurana.  Does such a person exist??  The cynic in me refuse to believeUnhappy....Anyway, I love the way he went all protective when he realised that Geet may not be safe.  I would love to see Brij (the wannabe "hunter") become the "hunted".

I muted NE/Arjun scenes so can only say - No. Comments.  Absolute waste of air time & MY timeDead- yeah, my time is precious too!!.  I refuse to watch NE salivating over Arjun - it irritates the hell out of me! 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

eminent--Magnificent----Nargis---honeydew-adoremevirgo

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 11:13am | IP Logged
There's a twist Shocked
Big twistOuch
Twist and TwistConfused
and we twistWink
we twistSmile
we twistEmbarrassed
we twistStar

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

lailapnjsihueminentravenheart--Magnificent--mausam19LavZadoremevirgo--Nargis---honeydew-

Ninelives IF-Rockerz
Ninelives
Ninelives

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Hello...Smile
A new years day..Beginning of a new dawn, a new start..so life is sometimes pits and sometimes heaven...let's all enjoy..the new year with new opportunities and new beginnings...

Interesting developments:-
Arjun n Brij not togetherShocked...or a bigger conspiracy still to come fore front..ConfusedClap
Maan will even give up his promises for Geet...i m worried abt this statement .that for Geet;s well being he will give up his promises too ....so does that include his promise to be with her, for her always....that is what i felt after hearing the dialogue..so we r looking for a change in scenario. for Maaneet .or something bigger and more twisting here....could be.AngryCryClap.

True Love of Maaneet Smilecompared to fast and more physical love of AA.Confused..One love binding the two lovers in an everlasting bond while the other just a stepping stone....

Great that MSK sees and reacts accordingly as always whenever Geet is at stake...Now even if she is not under his physical surveillance, he has his eye on her..

will edit later...

lotsa love
Mags

Edited by maaneetian - 01 January 2011 at 11:30am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

lailapnj--Magnificent--eminentravenheartLavZadoremevirgo--Nargis---honeydew-

LavZ IF-Rockerz
LavZ
LavZ

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 11:58am | IP Logged
 Hey phamily......as usual Weekend gona be difficlt as sumthin big cumin up fr us....

Let's have some dhol dhamaka
Let's call the dholi now
Let's have some matti tappa
Chalo chalo ji lak lachka lo
Chalo chalo ji mauj mana lo
Chalo chalo ji nach lo gaa lo
Pakad kisi ki wrist

And we twist
We twist
We twist
We twistOuchConfused

very small take frm me as i hav very littl tym online 2dy.....CryCry

so da epi was sure a gatewy to da upcumin bada hungama.....shaadi ke shor....masti mazak ke beecho beech ek vada Twist.....kuch hone wala hai......Ouch

Maan got cameras all around...bhai wah!!ClapClap...dis can only b done by Mr. Maan Singh KhuranaEmbarrassedEmbarrassed....so he wnts to b extra carful wid her n he xpcts to do dis widot givin much tension fr her.......

Geet talks abt her parents - Nihu dnt u wnt dis frm soo long....vil v get to c dem again??Confusedhmmm.....it wd b good to c dem cum fr der daughters BIG day...n it wd b mor beautifl if Maan brings dem to Delhi fr Geet....Tongue

Okay so Brij wnts to kill Geet coz she has done damage to da izzath of der family name....blah blahSleepyAngry....wat abt da disgrc he has brght to da family??Angrydid he eva love Geet as his siter??Ouch...i wonder!!!!

Arjun tryin da age old trick of jealozy to get Anni talkin abt her feelin.Tongue..she did accept dat she cnt see ny odr grl wid him...he is winnin.....he can see his plan succdn.....so r v goin to get a proposal soon??Wink

So on da whole we have - Two love birds - madly in love - all set to get marrid - marrig arragmnts goin on along wid da diffnt rituals - 2 brothers all set to take revng against da couple.....Ouch all set fr da dramatic weddinTongue

A new year -  a new beginin fr da most wondrful couple.....as dey say until u taste unhappinz da importnz of happines cnt b undrstud.......so v gona get masti,rasme,shor, romanz n happinz wid a tinch of unhappinz n tension.....Wink

i am lookin frwrd fr dis week.....Monday!!!!! thank god i hav college frm Mon......its easier to get thru da hrs of wait.....Wink

Loads of luv,
Lavz....

Edited by LavZ - 01 January 2011 at 12:25pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

lailapnjsihueminentravenheart--Magnificent--adoremevirgo--Nargis---honeydew-rickks

-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
HugHug
meri JKB and PKB partner 

Originally posted by rickks

There's a twist Shocked
Big twistOuch
Twist and TwistConfused
and we twistWink
we twistSmile
we twistEmbarrassed
we twistStar
-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
oyyy ... tu waapis aa gayi ????

Originally posted by LavZ

Hey phamily......as usual Weekend gona be difficlt as sumthin big cumin up fr us....

Let's have some dhol dhamaka
Let's call the dholi now
Let's have some matti tappa
Chalo chalo ji lak lachka lo
Chalo chalo ji mauj mana lo
Chalo chalo ji nach lo gaa lo
Pakad kisi ki wrist

And we twist
We twist
We twist
We twist

still editin...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LavZ

-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
kabhi mere vinu se nahi mili kya WinkWinkTongue

babe, i loved that bit about MSK today ... dont you think though it was only for the first ten minutes of the episode, it was enough to retain the entire screentime?

Originally posted by savi-tan

I am in awe of Maan Singh Khurana.  Does such a person exist??  The cynic in me refuse to believeUnhappy....Anyway, I love the way he went all protective when he realised that Geet may not be safe.  I would love to see Brij (the wannabe "hunter") become the "hunted".

I muted NE/Arjun scenes so can only say - No. Comments.  Absolute waste of air time & MY timeDead- yeah, my time is precious too!!.  I refuse to watch NE salivating over Arjun - it irritates the hell out of me! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ravenheart--Nargis--

Go to top