Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3IZ -Man ki Anke Bani Aas.. Pani Se Bujhi Na Pyas! (Page 17)

adoremevirgo IF-Sizzlerz
adoremevirgo
adoremevirgo

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

Aditi yea hun will go check now...

but u know yaar....today there was a lot of symbolism.....with words.....as well....surprised no one noticed it...

i am not that great with symbolism...but even then i feel that today's episode showed some kind of hint to a twist....

also do u remember when Maan was gettin the camera's installed....Brij had dropped something while walkin the living room....

that i strongly felt also symbolizes something...

also maan said sambhal ke....to also meant something...

perhaps...."sambhal ke" is an indirect warning to brij....

maan didn't know who he was.....but he still said that.....but it can indicate that too...what say?

i am not gud with symbolisms too...but i did mention some of them...do read it...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterygurl1427

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
Aditi just read ur take on page 4 and i loved the way u detailed the way maan hugged geet.....

it was even after him hugging her....his focus was at who it was that was in the room.......

he was sooo concerned and soo suspicious......and i like that about him....

u know what i thought was gonna happen...

geet would tell maan that there was someone in here...and he would tell her that you are just seeing things....but even then i will check...and he would not find anything...

cause u know this happens in every gosh dang show....the hero checks and the heroine looks like a fool lolz...

but here.....he didn't say she is seein things....he gave a good explanation, but even so for her tasali and for his as well...he checked and he caught that someone was there...

nothing can be hidden from Maan....

aditi babes...they cannot show every single scene right now....the kiss will definitely happen when they get married....but for now....deal with this madness...

as i am sayin.....that we are in for some surprises....and my  gut feelin is never wrong!!

nice...i found some symbolisms in urs.....i loved....keep it upTongue

Edited by mysterygurl1427 - 01 January 2011 at 11:27pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ravenhearteminentadoremevirgoSilentsoul

ravenheart IF-Dazzler
ravenheart
ravenheart

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -honeydew-

kabhi mere vinu se nahi mili kya WinkWinkTongue

babe, i loved that bit about MSK today ... dont you think though it was only for the first ten minutes of the episode, it was enough to retain the entire screentime?
[/QUOTE]

Vinu se nahin mila Nihu.  If he is like MSK, then lucky you....hold on to him - tight!

Agreed about the 1st 10 minutes. I even like watching Brij unknowingly planning his own fall.

The one line by Brij which has got me worried :  No cameras in KC.  Easy access to Geet.Ouch....I hope our MSK is two steps ahead of Brij & Arjun.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterygurl1427adoremevirgo

mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
Hi savi

ravenheart

adoremevirgo IF-Sizzlerz
adoremevirgo
adoremevirgo

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
hv u seen the latest spoiler pic...maneet on horse...i think that is for promos...because i dont think they hv shot wedding seq yet...but i wud love to see maan taking geet on his horse....

i wish the CVs share every little planning with us...like they shud show maneet discussing on wat color sherwani maan wud wear and wat geet wud wear...geet's jewellery selection, their menu for the wedding...
in short...i wud love to hv the feeling of being present in the wedding preps...

ravenheartmysterygurl1427

reea88 Goldie
reea88
reea88

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

Yes rhea i agree...

maan today had to portray many emotions and he did beautifully!!!

Today i saw sweetness, caring expressions...

some arrogant expressions....and some attitude....

looks of concern and fear....confusion...

and last but not the least....thes sexy and hotalicious appearance with his black vest....

and his smile...

this guy is the king of expressions...like i have said before...

and DD is the queen of expressions...

both combined create a dhamaka......

but even so i can tell the workload and pressure both are in..

DD never gets pimples on her face...and today i saw several...which means she is not takin care of herself...and it means that she needs rest as well...lack of sleep can do this..

and GC as well...u can just see his bags ......and his eyes look droopy.....how the hell do u expect them to emote when their eyes do work with them??

When DD returned she looked fresh and so did GC...

now both have bags under their eyes...which is why i feel like they are working back to back episodes again....and i have a feelin that we are in for some fun....and in for a hot ass hell wedding...

so idiots let the fun begin!!!! But...i really hope they get enough rest...and they look good for their onscreen wedding...as maaneet of course
yes i also noticed that they looked so doozy... both need rest. but they dont get it.. coz cut to cut shooting.. i worried if gc or dd fall sick again.. i hope not.. they should take care themself properly..
atleast they can get proper sleep..Ouch ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page... whole team of geet so busy to prepare their wedding planning.. hope for best..

mysterygurl1427

mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
ok chalo girls....

it is late here....and i was plannin to stay up today....but sadly cannot keep my eyes open lolz...i was up all night till 5 in the morning yesterday!!!

So certainly cannot pull another one of those!!!

savi, aditi, and rhea....love u three...and all idiots!!! gn...see u tomorrow....lets rock the thread tomorrow and have more healthy discussions!!!!

Talk about the wedding.....and our excitement for the sangeet and all!!!

PartyDancing maaneet weddingDay Dreaming

once again....gn....love u all!!!HugHeart

ravenheartadoremevirgo

mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aditi123_78

hv u seen the latest spoiler pic...maneet on horse...i think that is for promos...because i dont think they hv shot wedding seq yet...but i wud love to see maan taking geet on his horse....

i wish the CVs share every little planning with us...like they shud show maneet discussing on wat color sherwani maan wud wear and wat geet wud wear...geet's jewellery selection, their menu for the wedding...
in short...i wud love to hv the feeling of being present in the wedding preps...
nope not the wedding sequence yet.....but the sangeet....and other marriage stuff....they have started to shoot...they are doin back to back shooting babes

adoremevirgo

Go to top