Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3IZ -Man ki Anke Bani Aas.. Pani Se Bujhi Na Pyas! (Page 16)

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aditi123_78

Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

Originally posted by reea88

yea rhea hi...

hi Nihu
 hi shivo hi nihu.. how r u all? happy new year..
happy new year to u tooTongue
 u  still awake?? any ways how was the yeseterday episode for u?
Sat's right??

I loved this Friday's episode and Sats....they were both good....and were extremely realistic i believe....

geet tryin to be a child hopin that maan would break his promise...as any girl would with her fiance....she just took another approach...

and today maaneet's special new years....i loved it....it was extremely sweet and simple like them...

also i have a feelin we are gonna get a hit wedding...so i have my fingers crossed...as it is said to be the best wedding of 2011Wink

ye...the epis were gud na....i liked sat's more....on fri the tub scene continued and i had some naughty expectations which fell flat...
i think geet is very clever...she first invokes passion in maan and wen he starts closing is on her...she runs away....i am hoping maan will take full revenge on SR Embarrassed

and ystrdy's epi was too gud...i loved the concerned maan and relaxed geet in maan's arms....
maan who can never see her upset...i am thinking will try to bring her family here...
he has another reason too....he wud want someone with geet all the time now that he knows she is in danger....

btw shibu...did u see the irony....last time wen geet was getting married to dev...she was with her family...there was all masti and music and dance and mehendi and all....but the marriage proved to be fake and her life got destroyed....
this time though she is feeling lonely...she is missing the blessings of her family....but the marriage will be real and her life will be beautifull after that...
yes i see the irony....poor girl...today when she talked about her parents....it looked like she was dreaming while talkin.....in hope to see her parents....Cry

also another irony......when she was gettin married...she was not happy.......despite the fact that she had her family with her....she wasn't gettin her dream wedding....and she didn't want to get married......

and this time......she is getting her dream wedding......and she has no member from her side
Broken HeartBroken Heart

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

adoremevirgo-honeydew-

mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
Also another thing i noticed...
Maan even when he was a total stranger did everything in his power even when he was injured to keep this stranger geet safe...

Brij had injured geet badly, and had almost killed her if he had not reached there on time....

and that night both spend in a hut......and he kept an eye on her all night.....keeping her safe...and had decided that no matter what he will protect this girl....

and this time the same thing...

Brij once again tried his attack on geet....but this time he couldn't even lay a hand on her....which symbolizes...

brij tu karle kitni bhi koshish......magar geet ko to tum kabhi haath bhi nahin laga pawonge......

and this time.....he saved geet...

and also once again will keep an eye on her all night with cameras....

Edited by mysterygurl1427 - 01 January 2011 at 11:17pm

adoremevirgo-honeydew-

reea88 Goldie
reea88
reea88

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aditi123_78

yea rhea hi...

hi Nihu
 hi shivo hi nihu.. how r u all? happy new year..
happy new year to u tooTongue
 u  still awake?? any ways how was the yeseterday episode for u?
Sat's right??

I loved this Friday's episode and Sats....they were both good....and were extremely realistic i believe....

geet tryin to be a child hopin that maan would break his promise...as any girl would with her fiance....she just took another approach...

and today maaneet's special new years....i loved it....it was extremely sweet and simple like them...

also i have a feelin we are gonna get a hit wedding...so i have my fingers crossed...as it is said to be the best wedding of 2011Wink

ye...the epis were gud na....i liked sat's more....on fri the tub scene continued and i had some naughty expectations which fell flat...
i think geet is very clever...she first invokes passion in maan and wen he starts closing is on her...she runs away....i am hoping maan will take full revenge on SR Embarrassed

and ystrdy's epi was too gud...i loved the concerned maan and relaxed geet in maan's arms....
maan who can never see her upset...i am thinking will try to bring her family here...
he has another reason too....he wud want someone with geet all the time now that he knows she is in danger....

btw shibu...did u see the irony....last time wen geet was getting married to dev...she was with her family...there was all masti and music and dance and mehendi and all....but the marriage proved to be fake and her life got destroyed....
this time though she is feeling lonely...she is missing the blessings of her family....but the marriage will be real and her life will be beautifull after that...
 I ALSO AGREE with u both.. the friday & saturday episode was rocking for me.  tub scene was so romantic. maan & geet expression was so nice. & yester day episode was also nice. loved the scene when maan hug her . his & concern about her fuully visible on his face. he can do anything for her. & also phone scene. maan with black vest so hotEmbarrassed ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.... and geet expresion also cute & good.. i m eagerly waiting for rocking wedding...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

eminent-honeydew-mysterygurl1427adoremevirgo

adoremevirgo IF-Sizzlerz
adoremevirgo
adoremevirgo

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 11:13pm | IP Logged

Also another thing i noticed...
Maan even when he was a total stranger did everything in his power even when he was injured to keep this stranger geet safe...

Brij had injured geet badly, and had almost killed her if he had not reached there on time....

and that night both spend in a hut......and he kept an eye on her all night.....keeping her safe...and had decided that no matter what he will protect this girl....

and this time the same thing...

Brij once again tried his attack on geet....but this time he couldn't even lay a hand on her....which symbolizes...

brij to karle kitni bhi koshish......magar geet ko to tum kabhi haath bhi nahin laga pawonge......

and this time.....he saved geet...

and also once again will keep an eye on her all night with cameras....

yes shibu....i am here...
well....maan has always been a saving grace for geet from day 1 till today...wen he was stranger, wen he was boss and now wen he is wud be husband...i blame the taveez for this eternal bond...

on the very first day that they met...the taveez chose him for her...how i wish they cud see the symbol then....then no dev cud hv come between them...

more than geet's parents....i wud love to see rajjo and tito here with geet....they r the ones whom i like from geet's family....

eminentmysterygurl1427

mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
Yes rhea i agree...

maan today had to portray many emotions and he did beautifully!!!

Today i saw sweetness, caring expressions...

some arrogant expressions....and some attitude....

looks of concern and fear....confusion...

and last but not the least....thes sexy and hotalicious appearance with his black vest....

and his smile...

this guy is the king of expressions...like i have said before...

and DD is the queen of expressions...

both combined create a dhamaka......

but even so i can tell the workload and pressure both are in..

DD never gets pimples on her face...and today i saw several...which means she is not takin care of herself...and it means that she needs rest as well...lack of sleep can do this..

and GC as well...u can just see his bags ......and his eyes look droopy.....how the hell do u expect them to emote when their eyes do work with them??

When DD returned she looked fresh and so did GC...

now both have bags under their eyes...which is why i feel like they are working back to back episodes again....and i have a feelin that we are in for some fun....and in for a hot ass hell wedding...

so idiots let the fun begin!!!! But...i really hope they get enough rest...and they look good for their onscreen wedding...as maaneet of course

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Silentsoul

adoremevirgo IF-Sizzlerz
adoremevirgo
adoremevirgo

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
btw shibu...do read my take on pg 4....i eleborated on the hug scene there...

mysterygurl1427

mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
Aditi yea hun will go check now...

but u know yaar....today there was a lot of symbolism.....with words.....as well....surprised no one noticed it...

i am not that great with symbolism...but even then i feel that today's episode showed some kind of hint to a twist....

also do u remember when Maan was gettin the camera's installed....Brij had dropped something while walkin the living room....

that i strongly felt also symbolizes something...

also maan said sambhal ke....to also meant something...

perhaps...."sambhal ke" is an indirect warning to brij....

maan didn't know who he was.....but he still said that.....but it can indicate that too...what say?

adoremevirgo

adoremevirgo IF-Sizzlerz
adoremevirgo
adoremevirgo

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 11:21pm | IP Logged

Yes rhea i agree...

maan today had to portray many emotions and he did beautifully!!!

Today i saw sweetness, caring expressions...

some arrogant expressions....and some attitude....

looks of concern and fear....confusion...

and last but not the least....thes sexy and hotalicious appearance with his black vest....

and his smile...

this guy is the king of expressions...like i have said before...

and DD is the queen of expressions...

both combined create a dhamaka......

but even so i can tell the workload and pressure both are in..

DD never gets pimples on her face...and today i saw several...which means she is not takin care of herself...and it means that she needs rest as well...lack of sleep can do this..

and GC as well...u can just see his bags ......and his eyes look droopy.....how the hell do u expect them to emote when their eyes do work with them??

When DD returned she looked fresh and so did GC...

now both have bags under their eyes...which is why i feel like they are working back to back episodes again....and i have a feelin that we are in for some fun....and in for a hot ass hell wedding...

so idiots let the fun begin!!!! But...i really hope they get enough rest...and they look good for their onscreen wedding...as maaneet of course

yes...they do luk tired and i wonder y...they r given much less screen space now than wen epis were aired 5 days...so in all they r doing as much work as they used to do previously...hai na...

but yes....i am luking forward to the wedding so much...u wont believe...my cousin's wedding is coming up in the last week of jan...but i am more excited over maneet's wedding....
my friends and family r fed up with my craze but they know better than to say anything to me about this....

mysterygurl1427

Go to top