Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3IZ -Man ki Anke Bani Aas.. Pani Se Bujhi Na Pyas! (Page 14)

Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 5:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rickks

Hey Nihu and Mallu....This is a small Scene i wrote yest...out of the blue....Bolo Maaneet pe kaisa lagega...

If there is going to be a Haldi seq (I wish there is oneSmile)

Costumes
I wanna see Geet in Yellow Sari...Maan in a Cream color Sherwani...

Scene
Its gonna be a ladies only affair....
So obviously Maan will not be allowedLOL....but he will get a glimpse of her through the window (Like the scene where Dadi comes with all her friends and Maan shows the Blessing Action etc) and will be totally Mesmerized....Totally spellbound

When the whole event gets over, Geet goes back to her room to take shower.

Enter MaanSmile
Maan: Mujhse Haldi nahi lagvavogeWink?
Geet totally blushing...BG (Mahiiii)
Geet: Aap jaayiye koi aajayegaEmbarrassed
Maan: Toh aane do...Wink
Geet Totally taken back
Takes haldi from the bowl...
Maan advances towards Geet...For a change Geet does not move back...Maan comes and stands behind her (Just like Hook Seq) and slowly puts the haldi on her, starting from the right shoulder till her wrist....Geet slowly closes her eyes,and revels in the moment....

Next Maan slowly moves Geet's hair to her left shoulder and slowly puts haldi on her Back (Just the way he traces his fingers on her bare back during Mahi Seq) Embarrassed
Geet gasps at this and in a flash she turns and hugs Maan (Sharmaake) and Maan with his famous lopsided smile hugs Back

Bolo bolo kaise lagaWink

aaccha laga passionate.......just like jewellary

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-honeydew-

Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 8:27pm | IP Logged
I loved episode....but I loved MSK love and CAre for geet.....I am loving how he cares for her......that define love....true love....above alll ...
New chapter in their romance....CCT and mobile romance .......Thanks to Brij paaji....
I love all maneet scenes.........GC you rocked as usual......how how.....Gurmeet you give so flawless performace eveyrday.......I am all ur  phanki.....What expression of GC when Geet said mere MAAn......and DD u too my jaaan..........comedy scene and u r not perfect impossible.....This show is my obessession because of you 2 and Cvs too....that u have given best for months....
Loved how they talked about their marriage.....probbaly she mentioned their parents so....I m hoping Maan will bring her parents to shaadii........he will not deprive her for such big happiness...........
I am loving Brij ......strong plot....gripping stroyline....obviously he is Cvs trump card......

No comment on AA batteries scene.....I like Arjun but  Ani Arjun romance.....is not good apptetizer or sweet dish either....but jhelna padega to jhelte hai....

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterygurl1427adoremevirgo-honeydew-

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 8:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kuls11

I loved episode....but I loved MSK love and CAre for geet.....I am loving how he cares for her......that define love....true love....above alll ...
New chapter in their romance....CCT and mobile romance .......Thanks to Brij paaji....
I love all maneet scenes.........GC you rocked as usual......how how.....Gurmeet you give so flawless performace eveyrday.......I am all ur  phanki.....What expression of GC when Geet said mere MAAn......and DD u too my jaaan..........comedy scene and u r not perfect impossible.....This show is my obessession because of you 2 and Cvs too....that u have given best for months....
Loved how they talked about their marriage.....probbaly she mentioned their parents so....I m hoping Maan will bring her parents to shaadii........he will not deprive her for such big happiness...........
I am loving Brij ......strong plot....gripping stroyline....obviously he is Cvs trump card......

No comment on AA batteries scene.....I like Arjun but  Ani Arjun romance.....is not good apptetizer or sweet dish either....but jhelna padega to jhelte hai....
Yes Kullu, i loved today's episode...the one thing i love about this show is our maaneet talk a lot....they are there for each other every time they need one another....

they have a normal conversation a normal couple should have.....and that is what is soo damn realistic about our beautiful jodi....i have seen many shows....and i have not seen such great bonding between a couple....

Maaneet have beautiful chemistry onscreen and it is a reflection of what they have off screen as well!!Embarrassed

It is just beautiful to see how much these two learn to understand each other every day....geet knows what is going on Maan's head....and maan knows what is goin on Geet's head....that is true love!!!! they both know what they want....and when they want itEmbarrassed...it is the best love couple i have seen yet Smile

Today both Gurti did an outstanding job, firstly i want to say is that they are definitely shooting back to back episodes....and i am very happy to be a fan of GC and DD....cause they are extremely dedicated to their work......they both live the characters on screen.....they breathe it......they both are in sooo much form on screen and i am enjoying it to the bits.....

GC's expressions are beautiful.....the way he is confused as to why Geet is so scared...he knows already that Geet is scared of the dark, but he senses something more, just from the behavior of her fear......as usual maan has a good sixth sense......when he has a bad feeling......he never backs down to figure out what is causing this feelin he has....

DD did an absolute brilliant expression when Maan came back and hugged her....she closed her eyes....and felt warm.....protected...she felt peace...and she did that beautifully as geet

GC as maan, showed soo many emotions....confusion......fear of having something happening to his geet....being immediately protective......the way he walks back and holds geet in his arms.....the way he is lost thinkin about who can it be that had walked into geet's room...was just brilliantly done!!

DD as geet, also did her part very brilliantly.....especially the part where she talks about her parents....that expression on her face, where she shows she has accepted her fate....and at the same time....she feels helpless and sad that she is thinkin of them when she knows they won't be with her.....

the way she talks extremely softly with a sweet voice.....sayin she is maan's geet....they way she emotes....u cannot even tell that they are fakin this......u see immediate love in both Gurti's eyes for one another as maaneet....

and oh yea...ani and arjun...well um don't know really what to say about them...because when i watch something soo beautiful first......i really notice anything after....so not really much to say about themLOL

Edited by mysterygurl1427 - 01 January 2011 at 8:50pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Silentsouladoremevirgo

Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 9:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

Yes Kullu, i loved today's episode...the one thing i love about this show is our maaneet talk a lot....they are there for each other every time they need one another....

they have a normal conversation a normal couple should have.....and that is what is soo damn realistic about our beautiful jodi....i have seen many shows....and i have not seen such great bonding between a couple....
Haan they are most it couple.......who can care for each other eveyr sec......their love is all real....like how we talk to our partner shre sweet things and cherish those moment s for life.....I love thier pre partial romance to full
Maaneet have beautiful chemistry onscreen and it is a reflection of what they have off screen as well!!Embarrassed

It is just beautiful to see how much these two learn to understand each other every day....geet knows what is going on Maan's head....and maan knows what is goin on Geet's head....that is true love!!!! they both know what they want....and when they want itEmbarrassed...it is the best love couple i have seen yet Smile
They are special....Kash main rela life Maan hote to smajh jaate kii .....kya choiye ...geet is lucky to have Maan and Maan is lucky to have GEEt.....best couple of television .....

Today both Gurti did an outstanding job, firstly i want to say is that they are definitely shooting back to back episodes....and i am very happy to be a fan of GC and DD....cause they are extremely dedicated to their work......they both live the characters on screen.....they breathe it......they both are in sooo much form on screen and i am enjoying it to the bits.....
Aab main ismain kya add karo sirf Thumbs Upto all u wrote

GC's expressions are beautiful.....the way he is confused as to why Geet is so scared...he knows already that Geet is scared of the dark, but he senses something more, just from the behavior of her fear......as usual maan has a good sixth sense......when he has a bad feeling......he never backs down to figure out what is causing this feelin he has....

DD did an absolute brilliant expression when Maan came back and hugged her....she closed her eyes....and felt warm.....protected...she felt peace...and she did that beautifully as geet

GC as maan, showed soo many emotions....confusion......fear of having something happening to his geet....being immediately protective......the way he walks back and holds geet in his arms.....the way he is lost thinkin about who can it be that had walked into geet's room...was just brilliantly done!!

True GC was brilliant......what expression from scared to......concerned for alll geet.....and when he heard that Mere Maan what  expression on his face....GC was perfect.....and love you that

DD as geet, also did her part very brilliantly.....especially the part where she talks about her parents....that expression on her face, where she shows she has accepted her fate....and at the same time....she feels helpless and sad that she is thinkin of them when she knows they won't be with her.....
the way she talks extremely softly with a sweet voice.....sayin she is maan's geet....they way she emotes....u cannot even tell that they are fakin this......u see immediate love in both Gurti's eyes for one another as maaneet....

and oh yea...ani and arjun...well um don't know really what to say about them...because when i watch something soo beautiful first......i really notice anything after....so not really much to say about themLOL

I know When episode is too vbeautiful......and sweet  with all beautiful maneet romance Cvs add AA batteries karela scene to.....save us from diabetics .

mysterygurl1427adoremevirgo

mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 9:03pm | IP Logged
Yup kullu and u know i do not want diabetes....it is very nice of the CV's to save us from it!!!

Silentsoul-honeydew-

reea88 Goldie
reea88
reea88

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 9:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kuls11

Haan they are most it couple.......who can care for each other eveyr sec......their love is all real....like how we talk to our partner shre sweet things and cherish those moment s for life.....I love thier pre partial romance to full

They are special....Kash main rela life Maan hote to smajh jaate kii .....kya choiye ...geet is lucky to have Maan and Maan is lucky to have GEEt.....best couple of television .....

Aab main ismain kya add karo sirf Thumbs Upto all u wrote

True GC was brilliant......what expression from scared to......concerned for alll geet.....and when he heard that Mere Maan what  expression on his face....GC was perfect.....and love you that

I know When episode is too vbeautiful......and sweet  with all beautiful maneet romance Cvs add AA batteries karela scene to.....save us from diabetics .
hey kull, shivo whats up? koi hain yeha ab?

mysterygurl1427

mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 9:51pm | IP Logged
yea rhea hi...

hi Nihu
reea88 Goldie
reea88
reea88

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 10:10pm | IP Logged

yea rhea hi...

hi Nihu
 hi shivo hi nihu.. how r u all? happy new year..

mysterygurl1427

Go to top