Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

adoremevirgo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: rickks

I think Buffet hona chahiye...Of Continental, Thai and Desi....what do u suggest

i prefer chinese to thai...only once i had thai and i hated it...too spicy...and my sis ordered a coconut soup for me which i hated...but she loved it...
i wud prefer chinese, italian, mughlai and bengali cuisine...a mix of all will do....

rickks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Nihu.....Flowers aur decor and lighting kaun kar raha hai.....(Dont Mind i just saw Band Baaja Baarat na....uska Hangover hai....all wedding planners,event organizers must watch that movie....its FUN)
craziekudi thumbnail

Okay lets say...that Geet has a beautiful Mehendi applied to her hand and she is wearing a very beautiful sari, sexy halter neck blouse........U know na what Geet in Saree does to MAAN Singh Khurana😆

Maan cant tale of his eyes and is looking at Geet with full of love and desire.....Geet is literally melting at his gaze upon her.....

She tries to move.....and Maan blocks her way and advances towards her....She moves back and is cornered by Maan....(Same position as to how he blocks her at HP Tree seq)

Maan says:"Us Din to tum Bhaag gayi....aaj kya karogi"
Geet just looks at him and says "bhaagne kaun chahtha hai"
Maan totally surprised😲
She gives a really seductive and sensuous look at him......
Maan moves his face towards her...to kiss
The moment he closes his eyes....she smiles and escapes from the beneath his hands....she runs but does not realize that Maan had held her sari pallu beforehand (MSK hamesha se smart aur readu rehtha hai😆)

Then he slowly pulls her pallu peeche peeche (Just like the outhouse Dupatta Seq)

Geet is now real close to Maan.......Geet " Mera Pallu choriye na??
Maan: Nahi....
Geet: Meri mehendi kharab ho jaayegi
Maan: Maine toh tumhara haath nahi pakda....
Geet starts to breath heavily
Maan slowly puts his hand on her bare waist and pulls her closer to him closing the gap in between them😳
Then slowly tucks her hair behind her ears and slowly blows near it...sending shivers down Geet's Spine

Yaar mujhse se aur likha nahi jaatha😳

u naughty gil jesu!!!!

i am having goosebumps

-honeydew- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
1o mins guys .... brb
rickks thumbnail

Originally posted by: maneet1985

maan ki pasand to all time italian hain hain na.. par mujhe lagtha hain geet ke pasand se chalna chaihiye!!! kyon!!!

Haan Geet ki Pasand Desi...
Maan likes Italian....But i think use Dev ki Yaad na aaye isliye Italian will be avoided....and so to compensate Continental....
And Thai or Chinese
mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Jes75

Hey shivi ...towel kaisa hai tera ????😆......mera towel bhi bahut yaad karta hai tujhe 🤣

aray shister....mein towel ke saath hi baathein hoon😉

yes of course meri towel thinks of ur towel.....woh dono bhi shisters haina😲ROFL
rickks thumbnail

Originally posted by: maneet1985

u naughty gil jesu!!!!

i am having goosebumps

Oye Deepu....Its me who wrote it.....Not Jesu....😕
Btw i dont think u know my name its Viji,Viju,Vj etc
--Magnificent-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Okay lets say...that Geet has a beautiful Mehendi applied to her hand and she is wearing a very beautiful sari, sexy halter neck blouse........U know na what Geet in Saree does to MAAN Singh Khurana😆

Maan cant tale of his eyes and is looking at Geet with full of love and desire.....Geet is literally melting at his gaze upon her.....

She tries to move.....and Maan blocks her way and advances towards her....She moves back and is cornered by Maan....(Same position as to how he blocks her at HP Tree seq)

Maan says:"Us Din to tum Bhaag gayi....aaj kya karogi"
Geet just looks at him and says "bhaagne kaun chahtha hai"
Maan totally surprised😲
She gives a really seductive and sensuous look at him......
Maan moves his face towards her...to kiss
The moment he closes his eyes....she smiles and escapes from the beneath his hands....she runs but does not realize that Maan had held her sari pallu beforehand (MSK hamesha se smart aur readu rehtha hai😆)

Then he slowly pulls her pallu peeche peeche (Just like the outhouse Dupatta Seq)

Geet is now real close to Maan.......Geet " Mera Pallu choriye na??
Maan: Nahi....
Geet: Meri mehendi kharab ho jaayegi
Maan: Maine toh tumhara haath nahi pakda....
Geet starts to breath heavily
Maan slowly puts his hand on her bare waist and pulls her closer to him closing the gap in between them😳
Then slowly tucks her hair behind her ears and slowly blows near it...sending shivers down Geet's Spine

Yaar mujhse se aur likha nahi jaatha😳

Viji ....hai hai main mar gayee jaana .....tujhse likha nahi jaata aur main soch soch ke pagal ho gayiii.....😃☺️....i waana put mehendi too .......😳
craziekudi thumbnail

Haan Geet ki Pasand Desi...
Maan likes Italian....But i think use Dev ki Yaad na aaye isliye Italian will be avoided....and so to compensate Continental....
And Thai or Chinese

ok no italian... but desi tho hona hi chahiye.. warna.. poor girl.. will have to go bhookha!!!!
rickks thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jes75

Viji ....hai hai main mar gayee jaana .....tujhse likha nahi jaata aur main soch soch ke pagal ho gayiii.....😃☺️....i waana put mehendi too .......😳

Iski continuation isse bhi zabardast hai....But agar ek mehendi seq aatha hai....and if MAANEET are gonna have a moment together....mujhe dekhna hai ki CV's kaise karenge😆