Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Nargis-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
I want to see a WILD Bachelor's party for Maan...but the problem is Maan is not close to anyone Male...just perhaps Adi....but I don't think their relationship is that frank that adi would throw in a WILD bachelor's part.....

He has 2 brothers...Dev...well...the less said on that the better....
Vicky...God knows where he is...

I feel bad.....IDITOS...lets throw Maan a WILD bachelor's psrty..one that he would not FORGET.....and nor would GEET!!!πŸ˜†
-honeydew- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I am taking the responsiblity for the sangeet, i will plan the best set of songs .. like a medley .. they will sing, dance and have loads of fun ...

for starters ... its going to be ...

kabse aaye hai tere dulhe raaja
ab der na kar ...
jaldi aa ja ...
oh oh oh .....

tere ghar aaya main aaya tujhko lene...
dil ke badle main
dil ka nazrana lene...
meri har dhadkan kya boley hai 
sun sun sun sun

saajan ji ghar aaye
saajan ji ghar aaye
dulhan kyun sharmaaye
saajan ji ghar aaye..

Main Hoon Maan ki Taraf se...!!!

Originally posted by: --Nargis--

Hi Guys.................mere IDIOTS....................!!!  Kaise ho sub?? 

So its Sunday................Lets talk about the BIG FAT MAANEET WEDDING...what say?

Kaun kisski taraf se hain.......Mein to Geet ki taraf se hoon!!!
Kya kya rasams hogi...or hone chahiye...
Kaunse Gaane hone chahiye...
Should Maan have a Talwaar in his Dulha outfit....you know ready for Vaar on Arjun and Brij...should it be necessary!!

What else...lets build on this......Come on Idiots.....what say??πŸ˜‰

LavZ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

I want to see a WILD Bachelor's party for Maan...but the problem is Maan is not close to anyone Male...just perhaps Adi....but I don't think their relationship is that frank that adi would throw in a WILD bachelor's part.....

I feel bad.....IDITOS...lets throw Maan a WILD bachelor's psrty..one that he would not FORGET.....and nor would GEET!!!πŸ˜†

aur ..BAchlr party ke liye gaana hoga - Maa Da laadla Bigad gaya....mayb Manishaaaa dancing tooπŸ˜†
-honeydew- thumbnail
yo maasi ... running to read ... brb after the same ... wassup? when did you come? bataya bhi nahi ... btw ... hello ji !!😊

Originally posted by: mysterygurl1427

Nihu beta, don't u think that hate is such a strong word to use??? lolz

oyeee how come no one read my question on page 20....iz bery gud queshton!!

i bet u muniza di u can hear me sayin that ur ears.....so control jur laphter madam jee....

--Revv-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

\
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.... Poor Guy... Hopefully he ll reach for his shaadi

And a party with Idiotz would be wilder than the term wild could describe 😳😳😳...
--Nargis-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: LavZ

aur ..BAchlr party ke liye gaana hoga - Maa Da laadla Bigad gaya....mayb Manishaaaa dancing tooπŸ˜†

PERFECT!!!  Love it!!  I want some ITEM girl to be all over Maan.....and Geet should CRASH the party...phir dekhte hain kya kya dhamakas hote hain!!  FIREWORKS!!!
Edited by --Nargis-- - 13 years ago
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Hi Guys.................mere IDIOTS....................!!!  Kaise ho sub?? 

So its Sunday................Lets talk about the BIG FAT MAANEET WEDDING...what say?

Kaun kisski taraf se hain.......Mein to Geet ki taraf se hoon!!!
Kya kya rasams hogi...or hone chahiye...
Kaunse Gaane hone chahiye...
Should Maan have a Talwaar in his Dulha outfit....you know ready for Vaar on Arjun and Brij...should it be necessary!!

What else...lets build on this......Come on Idiots.....what say??πŸ˜‰

I am Maan's first wife so obviously from Maan side, sautan leyne ja rahi hoon, bhai koi choti baat hai?

Lo chali main apne hubby ki barat le kur
lo chali main, na koi dost, na koi bhai
Sautan ki barat le kur

Rest i am updating in couple of minutes...

Muniza
mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: -honeydew-

yo maasi ... running to read ... brb after the same ... wassup? when did you come? bataya bhi nahi ... btw ... hello ji !!😊

I don't tell when i come....i just come🀣
but here i am....hello mommy, niecy, lavz, rev di, and muniza di and anyone else i have missedπŸ˜ƒ
-honeydew- thumbnail
she told him how he took away all the family property and threw them out and left them wiht no option..
she obbviously hasnt talked of the fake marriage etc etc ...
remember he only thinks NT had to resort to desperate means to get money?

Originally posted by: mysterygurl1427

One thing i still fail to understand.....

what is that NT has said to arjun....that he is after MAAN.......and not Dev???

Shouldn't arjun also take revenge on Dev??? Why is he only shown takin revenge on Maan.....it just makes no sense.....

how come NT has spared Dev then???? CVs please i beg u rope in a another Dev already......if abhi wants to leave, then let him.....at least get another man to play the role.......Dev is an important role in the show....and he has disappeared it makes no sense!!!

preetgurti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: --Revv--

Viju... My 2  cents 😳😳 Direct from Google πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Punjabi Wedding Ceremony is basically a very simple and lively function and is celebrated with lots of zest and fan fare. The wedding ceremony consists of many rituals, which have a distinct significance and charm.
Pre Wedding Ceremony
Roka
Roka ceremony is performed on a mutually convenient date backed by 'shubh muhurat'. This is a simple function, which is attended by family members and close friends. There is normally an exchange of gifts and cash. After this roka ceremony, the girl and the boy are considered engaged to each other and are also allowed to court. The wedding date is fixed after roka.
Sagan
The ceremony usually takes at the groom's house or it may be at a banquet hall, hotel or club, if the number of guests is large. During the ceremony, the pandit performs "havan". The girl's father applies the "tikka" (made of kesar, rice grains and flower petals) on the boy's forehead who takes the blessing from the girl's family members. Each of the relatives and friends present from the girl's side then offers mithai to the boy and gives cash.
Chunni Chadana
On this occasion, the boy's parents and relatives visit the girl's house. The boy's sister or sister in law meets the girl first and traditionally presents her a red "chunni" or a red sari. After dressing the girl in clothes brought by the boy's family, they then lead her to the venue of the ceremony where her future mother gives her gifts and adorns her with jewellery. The boy and the girl exchange rings and the girl is then given gifts, in cash and kind, by all those present from the boy's side.
Sangeet
On of the attractive and interesting part of the marriage ceremony is "sangeet". After sagan on every night till the wedding day, the relatives and friends get together for singing sessions both at the boy's as well as the girl's house. One day is fixed for special sangeet session which is attended and celebrated by both the sides together.
Mehendi
Mehendi is applied on the bride's hands and feet either by a family member or by a professional but the important factor is that the Mehendi is sent by the boy's side as part of the kwar dhoti, sent by the boy's family on the wedding day.
Wedding Ceremony
This is done in two parts. Ceremonies are performed separately at the bride's house as well as the groom's house.

Ceremonies at the girl's house
The "chuda" ceremony begins with a "havan" or "puja" performed by the pandit. The oldest mama and mami (or those performing this ceremony) keep a fast till chuda. The chuda, i.e., the set of cream and red ivory bangles, is not shown to the girl just before the ceremony. After the puja everybody present is supposed to touch the chuda, in a manner of offering their good wishes to the girl. The chuda preceded by a mauli which is tied by the pandit on the girl's wrist. Four lamps are lit and the bride-to-be is made to sit in front of them. Oil is constantly added to the diyas so that the glow will be reflected on her face and she will look more beautiful on the wedding eve. A paste of turmeric powder and mustard oil is applied to her body and then the bride is given a bath with holy water. The bride then wears her bridal attire, which is as per tradition given by the maternal uncle.

Ceremonies at the Boy's house
The bridegroom is applied a paste of turmeric and mustard oil and is bathed by water brought by his sister in law from the temple. His maternal uncle presents his attire. Thus maternal uncles play an important role in Punjabi marriages. After he has bathed and changed into his new clothes, puja is performed. The boy's father or an elderly relative is given the honour of tying the "sehra" on his head. A pink colour turban is first touched by all the relatives present before it is tied on the boy's head. The groom then leaves for the venue.
As the time of the mahurat approaches, the boy is led to the "vedi" where the pundit performs puja for the boy. The first few mantras are recited by the boy only. This is the time for the mischievous pranksters from the girl's side to make a grab for the boy's shoes, which they later exchange for money. Thereafter the girl is led to the "vedi". Then the ritual of "kanya daan" takes place where the girl's father puts a ring on the boy's finger before placing his daughter's hand in his. Thereafter the couple take the seven phera's round the holy fire.

Post Wedding Ceremony
As per tradition on her first day in her new home, the bride is made to cook something, preferably a sweet dish like halwa or kheer. The parents and relatives of the groom give gifts and presents to the bride. The first day after the wedding is also an occasion when the newly weds visit the girl's parents. Both the girl and the boy are given gifts of clothes and jewellery by the girl's parents and relatives.

My bhoot partner
very good searching i am proud of u
in Punjabi weddings every celeberation is on very large level basically
being a Punjabi i can bet on one thing if Geet team will show a proper Punjabi wedding it will be a rocking affair
and my fav ceremonies are
Chuda chadai (its very emotional one but very sweet)
Mehendi (lot of shor sharapa i enjoyed it alot)
and wedding rituals
and after that the way bride groom open eachother Ganna was the best partbahut kuch likhna hai will tell u tom