Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-honeydew- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
gnite Mallu ... sweet dreams ... it was good to see you here finally ...🤗hope to see u kal

Originally posted by: Mllu.N

@viji:yups darling i am here for the first time just click the topic and land up here, o thankssss dear i hope this and every year brings alot of happiness for all of us🤗

@niha:ooo niha like i said they are a drug to me😍how can someone can get rid of the drug easily and if the drug is so fatal like maaneet and esp this maan drug is more than fatal😍
ok sweethearts will see ya tomorrow its 2:15 now gotta go.
Love you all viji, niha and all the members who i dont know and know🤗good night

Mallu

-honeydew- thumbnail
🤗

@Viji:Nautanki-haan will see you tomorrow in detail😆
@niha:lo galay lag gayii🤗
Mallu

--Nargis-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: LavZ

Hey phamily......as usual Weekend gona be difficlt as sumthin big cumin up fr us....

Let's have some dhol dhamaka
Let's call the dholi now
Let's have some matti tappa
Chalo chalo ji lak lachka lo
Chalo chalo ji mauj mana lo
Chalo chalo ji nach lo gaa lo
Pakad kisi ki wrist

And we twist
We twist
We twist
We twist😕

very small take frm me as i hav very littl tym online 2dy.....😭😭

so da epi was sure a gatewy to da upcumin bada hungama.....shaadi ke shor....masti mazak ke beecho beech ek vada Twist.....kuch hone wala hai......

Maan got cameras all around...bhai wah!!👏👏...dis can only b done by Mr. Maan Singh Khurana😳😳....so he wnts to b extra carful wid her n he xpcts to do dis widot givin much tension fr her.......

Geet talks abt her parents - Nihu dnt u wnt dis frm soo long....vil v get to c dem again??😕hmmm.....it wd b good to c dem cum fr der daughters BIG day...n it wd b mor beautifl if Maan brings dem to Delhi fr Geet....😛

Okay so Brij wnts to kill Geet coz she has done damage to da izzath of der family name....blah blah🥱😡....wat abt da disgrc he has brght to da family??😡did he eva love Geet as his siter??...i wonder!!!!

Arjun tryin da age old trick of jealozy to get Anni talkin abt her feelin.😛..she did accept dat she cnt see ny odr grl wid him...he is winnin.....he can see his plan succdn.....so r v goin to get a proposal soon??😉

So on da whole we have - Two love birds - madly in love - all set to get marrid - marrig arragmnts goin on along wid da diffnt rituals - 2 brothers all set to take revng against da couple..... all set fr da dramatic weddin😛

A new year -  a new beginin fr da most wondrful couple.....as dey say until u taste unhappinz da importnz of happines cnt b undrstud.......so v gona get masti,rasme,shor, romanz n happinz wid a tinch of unhappinz n tension.....😉

i am lookin frwrd fr dis week.....Monday!!!!! thank god i hav college frm Mon......its easier to get thru da hrs of wait.....😉

Loads of luv,
Lavz....

Lavu...........Brij never loved Geet....he doesn't love any women, not even his mom.....!!  One has to RESPECT women...at least to some degree in order to love them....and he has absolutely no respect for any woman!!
😡
rickks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

i know that's why i am here, well there no need of bagpiper, maaneet itself playing the role of all kinds of drugs and wines dont you think????😍

Mallu

Mallu i agree😊
--Nargis-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Hello Idiotzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....sab kaise ho??🤗
-honeydew- thumbnail
Originally posted by: eminent

Hello Everyone!

How is
1-1-11 treating you all??!!! 😊 (or treated -considering the time zones!😆)

started with a bad news ... but then other things were okay !

Today's episode (maaneet scenes) :  Awwww! Gosh I just love these two! They just make me feel all mushy from the inside!! 

😳

You know guys, I was watching a few old Maaneet scenes form HP and early City days and - I just absolutely Love how their LOVE STORY has blossomed! It's such an amazing story! Kudos to the writers and CV's! Actually Kudos to the whole GEET team!👏  I haven't lost interest one bit-yeah I've had difference of opinion, but nope- not interest!

Ok who loved Annie hating on Tasha??? Me Me!! Annie and Geet can team

up against Tasha now!! 😆
-Annie&Arjun...hmmmmm - Niha (& Everyone that's optimistic about their track)- I'm still not feeling them!  The water scene seemed OTT...But I do like the background music for them! Anyway- I'll wait & watch (well that's all I can do really!).

i love their BGM too .. its haunting ...!!

Revv I agree, Brij is all "Brawn".  What to do with this guy! 😆 Waiting

Like most of you all- I also think, Maan may just try to bring Geet's parents. & Hopefully this time around Geet's parents will redeem themselves! Looking forward to that

looking forward to it as well

uh oh..I'm looking at the time...ok I have to go. Hope you all had a wonderful 1st day of the Year!

rickks thumbnail

@viji:yups darling i am here for the first time just click the topic and land up here, o thankssss dear i hope this and every year brings alot of happiness for all of us🤗

@niha:ooo niha like i said they are a drug to me😍how can someone can get rid of the drug easily and if the drug is so fatal like maaneet and esp this maan drug is more than fatal😍
ok sweethearts will see ya tomorrow its 2:15 now gotta go.
Love you all viji, niha and all the members who i dont know and know🤗good night

Mallu

Good Night Dear
-honeydew- thumbnail

Hi nags wassup?🤗
QUOTE=--Nargis--]Hello Idiotzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....sab kaise ho??🤗
[/QUOTE]
rickks thumbnail