Originally posted by: rickks

Mallu is that you......*OMG RUBBING MY EYES*

Haila Yes it is you
😊

adoremevirgo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: -honeydew-

i am here, quoting and requoting people .. tell me ... kya chal raha hai .. new years pe kya kia?

i partied...but i always return before 12....because that moment i love to spend with my family...

well...i guess in most epis...there is always one dialogue which becomes a reason of concern or jubilation and this time it was maan's dialogue that he will break all promises if ever geet is in danger...

frankly...i dont find it reason for worrying...maan will break promises only if geet is in any sort of danger...and no way can anyone make maan break the promises he made to geet to be with her all life...maan knows that geet is safe as long as he is with her....he has this age old belief that if he shifts his eyes from her...geet falls in trouble that very moment...
so letting go of her from his life will never be an option for maan...at no cost...

yes...if arjun will tell maan to leave geet to save annie...then the most maan will do is pretend to leave geet and at the same time will make sure that she is safe...the only thing will be maan's pretense may be so real that even geet will MU him...

i just wish annie were not so vulnerable....
StayStrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
@Viji:😆omg yes i am here, i like everything about three idiots omg fabulous.

@niha:happy new year to you too🤗 Niha omg its a very nice place to land up and to discuss maaneetlicious moments.

Mallu
-honeydew- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
😊she is vulnerable cos she is naive ...!! but when her heart is broken she will turn into a cold stone and then you will see Arjun doing his bit 😊

Originally posted by: aditi123_78

i partied...but i always return before 12....because that moment i love to spend with my family...

well...i guess in most epis...there is always one dialogue which becomes a reason of concern or jubilation and this time it was maan's dialogue that he will break all promises if ever geet is in danger...

frankly...i dont find it reason for worrying...maan will break promises only if geet is in any sort of danger...and no way can anyone make maan break the promises he made to geet to be with her all life...maan knows that geet is safe as long as he is with her....he has this age old belief that if he shifts his eyes from her...geet falls in trouble that very moment...
so letting go of her from his life will never be an option for maan...at no cost...

yes...if arjun will tell maan to leave geet to save annie...then the most maan will do is pretend to leave geet and at the same time will make sure that she is safe...the only thing will be maan's pretense may be so real that even geet will MU him...

i just wish annie were not so vulnerable....

-honeydew- thumbnail
aa jaao ... aa jaao ...

khoob rang jamega jab mil baitheyenge teen yaar...
Viju nihu aur mallu ...
no bagpiper ...😉😉

main toh kehti hoon ... roz aao ...!!! IDIOT land is a happy place 

Originally posted by: Mllu.N

@niha:happy new year to you too🤗 Niha omg its a very nice place to land up and to discuss maaneetlicious moments.

Mallu

StayStrong thumbnail
and btw i forgot to tell that how many times i hear the dialogue and see his expressions when he said mujhsay chup rehi ho maan singh khurana ki nazroon say???☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️
camera wali nazrein🤣
becareful geet!!!😲top of the list maan's sexy and loveable watch, 😲Brij's khooni watch and NT's destruction watch😲hope the first one wins in protecting geet from the other two watched like always😍

Mallu
rickks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

😛😛yeah it looks like a good old times DMG reunion party 🥳
Naya saal ka naya dhamaka !!😊😛

I know yaar😆😊
StayStrong thumbnail

aa jaao ... aa jaao ...

khoob rang jamega jab mil baitheyenge teen yaar...
Viju nihu aur mallu ...🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗
no bagpiper ...😉😉

main toh kehti hoon ... roz aao ...!!! IDIOT land is a happy place 

i know that's why i am here, well there no need of bagpiper, maaneet itself playing the role of all kinds of drugs and wines dont you think????😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

Mallu
rickks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Mallu

But Mallu...never seen you here at all...and its really a beautiful new Year Surprise😊
-honeydew- thumbnail
you are mad !!!
but thats wads awesome about you !!👏
u never stop loving Maneet do you?

and btw i forgot to tell that how many times i hear the dialogue and see his expressions when he said mujhsay chup rehi ho maan singh khurana ki nazroon say???☺️

camera wali nazrein🤣
becareful geet!!!😲top of the list maan's sexy and loveable watch, 😲Brij's khooni watch and NT's destruction watch😲hope the first one wins in protecting geet from the other two watched like always😍

Mallu