Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3IZ -Man ki Anke Bani Aas.. Pani Se Bujhi Na Pyas!

--Revv-- IF-Dazzler
--Revv--
--Revv--

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 8:03am | IP Logged

Idiots' Tantra Mala

Chamatkar ya Balatkar'idiots ki tantra mala....

We forgot we are Idiots who are supposed to do chamatkar and not balatkaar Ouch...So new improved Tantra Mala includes what is defined as chamakaar and what is defined as balatkaar

Chamatkar:

1. Your POV
2. Symbolism
3. Ripping of promo, precap, episode
4. Deciphering the characters and their characterization.
5. Storyline, plot, future of the story, track or anything that a new character can bring
6. Ideas unique to Idiot Family
7. Songs, Shayari, Verses, Prose that bring newness to the thread related to the family, characters, story or in general entertainment.

Balatkaar:

1. Bashing anyone ' character, actor, member or anyone who has expressed a POV you do not agree with
2. Ripping ' anyone
3. Ignoring ' Anyone

Ikkraar Big smile

Aaaal Izzz Weelll as along as we agree to disagree..
Yaar paancho oongliyan barabar nahi hoti'aur muthi mooh par thodi na maarte hain..use to fight depression, oppression, compression, suppression, impression and enjoy the session

Sanskaar:

1. The first three pages are for analysis ONLY as it gets lost in the pages later on. We have received requests for this. 
2. The chat thread would be the previous day's thread. So feel free to express anything and everything there.
3. Once the reserve of spot is done within say the first hour, the thread is then open for discussion and replies. 
4. Anyone who misses the boat on first three pages to analyse the episode, should send a pm to the opener to index the link so that people find it easy to read your take. 
5. The thread will open at 9:00 pm IST
6.We want maximum people to read the analysis and appreciate the effort and time put into watching the episode several time to bring in nuances.

IDIOTZ PHAMILY VM Big smile

Dol's OS on Idiotz

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1515180

Vrush's Short Story Link

Vinu Ki Nihu - Nautanki Ka Raaz - A Love Story

Idiotz Phamily Saga - Vinu Ka Raaz

Edited by --Revv-- - 01 January 2011 at 12:38pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

lailapnj--Magnificent--itsmylifeboss-RushTrip--honeydew-adoremevirgo-PoisonIvy-

--Revv-- IF-Dazzler
--Revv--
--Revv--

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 8:04am | IP Logged

Index of analysis beyond pg 3:

Nihu Ka Piya kholenge raaz in Apna Andaaz (Vinu's sexy spoilers):

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

--Magnificent---RushTrip-divareena--Nargis---honeydew-

-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 8:05am | IP Logged
Twist aane wala hai
Twist aane waala hai....
Bahut bada twist aane wala hai ...

Thats the note on which the week ended ... I loved the way they used all the characters on the show and evenly balanced the episode between the young couples in love, the villain bhaiyya and even Tasha ... 

The episode actually kicked started on the note that Maan would be ready to break a promise for Geet's sake, if it is for her well being.. shaadi ka avsar hai, why talk bad things, but, does this rule apply even to the promises he has made to her .. would he want to protect her and break the promises he has made to her as well for the sake of her well being? Well lets hope such a situation never arises in our dear Maaneet's life ...

ek cheez toh super clear hai, when it comes to Geet, he wants to take no chances .. and that where the camera with double benefits comes in ..
He uses humor to evade the larger issue and tells her he cant get enough of her and hence the camera ...
He wants to keep a watch on her, while he is watching her .. wah wah ! only MSK is capable of this ..

waise, Gurmeet Chodhary's acting these days has begun to look a little too rehearsed during romantic scenes,its like, he is saying the lines, but his expressions dont match upto them .. thank god for Mahii .. he did the magic for me nevertheless .. and covered it up ... lekin thoda kam dreamy lagne lagta hai kabhii kabhi ... may be i expect more .. so i dnt knw ...

Geet finally spoke of her parents !! THANK GOD!!  i was beginning to wonder why it the case .. now i have a feeling her parents are comiing forr the weddiing ... wwhy ?

- she spokee aboout them finally , and did you seee Maan's expprression while she diid ? foorr a man wwhoo cant see her in that statee, dnt you think he will movee heaveen and eearth to seee her happy ???

-she spokee of her surname in ages ... another hint ... !! 

this time when Brij plans something agaiinst their daughter, the parents will do theeirr bit and stand up forr heer ... and to bee fairr to theem, back then thy weerree helpless and this was all they cud doo .. this timee, outsiidee the contrrol of darrji, and fr thee sake of theeir betii he will definitely wwant to gv her away to a man who they knww wwill love her, the way theey wanted heer looveed ...ii would loove to see a cutee lil babaji and maan sceene where he talks about geeeet and askng him to take care oof her ... typical shaadi style ... okay i should really stop day dreaming now, cos people here hate her parents and may saying this much would already have them raging ...
coming back, wouldnt it be wonderful for her parents to see and know she is going to get married to someone who loves her more than anything and anyone else in this world?
and this will happen only when they see how though, he doesnt know its brij who is avenging her, still tries to protect her and take care of her ... okay, this wil be too much drama for star one may be? but wasnt that the geet we always loved as well???

Talking of Brij who is more bothered about his purkho ki izzat, i always wonder did he love his lil sister at all?  even back then this thought always stabbed and hurt me ...

An-Jun- nice nice ... Jealousy ??? Anwesha tum bhi na? bas usey bol deti.. jao jao .. Goa kyun Paris jao ... new yr hi kyun . sankranti bhi manao .. sacchi main chala jaata kya ??? LOLLOLLOL kahan jayega ? I love the way their story is shaping up btw  huh .. i mean ... despite his revenge and maksat, you can see honesty in his eyes when it comes to Anwesha and his feelings for her, it looks like he really is taken in by her ...
since the maaneet story has reached a certain point, i am actually looking forward to seeing where this story goes from here ... and their new background score is catchy as well ...

aadha hai
aadha ishq
aadha ho jayega ...

eventually Anwesha and Arjun main pyar ho jayega !!!

There is so much to look forward to in the coming week, that i can hardly wait for monday ...
But this strong feeling that a big twist may change the course of a lot of things is what gearing me up ..

Well, there is going to be music, dance, rasms, romance ... Tenth is just about a few days away .. and then our dear Maaneet will be Man and wife ... i am excited .. the coming week sounds like fun, and i already feel i belong to a shaadi ka house .. where there is noise, confusion, music... dance, food and loads of fun !!!

Happy New Year People !! 
May there be a new beginning !!

A note to all my dear Idiots ...

choro ka ki baat purani
naye saal main aao milkar hum
sab likhe ek nayi kahani ..
hum hai mad idiot family ...
hum hai mad idiot family ...

here is a request to all my dear friends, who are khafa khafa and havent visited us in a while to come back .. and leave the past in the past and embark a new journey on this thread, where we all go back to what we were ..
see, its perhaps not going to be the same .. but what the guarantee it wont b better than ever before ???
Banno, Nandy and DD  and all those that havent visited us in a while ... Hug  its new year guys !! and our celebration will always remain incomplete without you guys ...
just because a mother paying more attention to her younger child, it doesnt mean she loves the older one any lesser !! 
if u want no more of these phiilosophies ... please aa jaoo na ..

Love,
Niha

Edited by -honeydew- - 01 January 2011 at 10:19am

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

BelaSethicrmslailapnjsihureea88whitepearleminentSia89--Revv--mausam19-sann---Magnificent--ravenheartNinelivesmeravigiliso-RushTrip-LavZrickks--Nargis--nanditasinghSilentsouladoremevirgo-LetItGo-Infinitedreams

--Revv-- IF-Dazzler
--Revv--
--Revv--

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 8:05am | IP Logged
Title for today :

mann ki ankhen bani aas... pani se bujhi na pyaas!
D entire title did not fit in OuchOuch

Ok..abt today's epi...

Instead of unfurling d plot...its getting thicker and coiled tighter than rope ConfusedConfusedConfused

Ani...stop being an open book....Give him some palpitations....I know ur Maan's sis and truth is poaramount...but thora tho deviousness to seekh le unse TongueTongueTongue

Wah Maan...naughty Man!! Cameras eh WinkWinkWink

And brij...grrrrrrrrrrrrr........1 req...Yet not forgotten abt ani n arjun's illogical entry n the pt dat dey dont know each other ConfusedConfusedConfused....now I wld like to know hw brij came to know that geet is in delhi...Please....pretty plz...Sometimes..i notice that pace is purrrrrfect just like savoring an icecream.....but at times its like gobbling gol guppas without tasting them EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Suspense is awesome and I love Myteries....but dil toh thora logic mangtha hai!!!

Overall I liked d epi....And my policy wait n watch is still very much in place,,,Iknow dat i wont be disappointed and sabr ka fal meeta hota hai...hai na???WackoWackoWacko

Maaneet as usual sweet....but since sometimes DD has topped her performance!!!

And d pani seq illogical but aaaaaaaaaaaaah sooooooooo cute..LOVED IT BlushingBlushingBlushing

And I like the way Brij is shown all brawn..Arjun is all brains!!!

One's revenge is all for family honor and the other is all abt sisterly concern!!!
For me..Arjun and Maan have similar personalities.. however with an intrinsic difference... Maan will never use a Family member to take revenge.. The perpetrator would always bear the brunt of his rage... There would be no pawns used.....

I am loving the way Arjun as been depicted.. A Man of principles.. but still becomes a villain... Just goes to show that circumstances can make the best of Man a rogueEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Edited by --Revv-- - 01 January 2011 at 1:15pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

crmslailapnjsihuravenhearteminent--Magnificent--LavZ-RushTrip-adoremevirgoSilentsoul--Nargis---honeydew-

-RushTrip- IF-Rockerz
-RushTrip-
-RushTrip-

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 8:07am | IP Logged
res

Edited by -RushTrip- - 02 January 2011 at 1:15pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

--Magnificent---honeydew---Nargis--

Yasmeen786 IF-Dazzler
Yasmeen786
Yasmeen786

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 8:14am | IP Logged
res....Happy New Year to all of you......xxx

--Magnificent--ravenheartadoremevirgo-honeydew---Nargis--

reea88 Goldie
reea88
reea88

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 8:28am | IP Logged
MAAN KI TOOTI KASAM
BRIJ KI WAJASE PERESHAN
HAIN HUM...
KUE NAHI HOTA YE KHOON KA RISHTA
KHATAM...

one question..
 how brij become the chef? he never done anything before except murder..then how he chef now? jail se training karke ayee hain keyaLOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.??
another thing i don't know why i feel its not nt who bailed brij or planning behind this, i feel someone else who  hide himself in dark.

arjun anne trac.. quite well for me. i think annes acting improve day by day..
waiting for sangeet & maneet sizzling dance..
 love u all..
 reea..

Edited by reea88 - 02 January 2011 at 12:12am

--Magnificent----Revv--eminent--Nargis---honeydew-

--Magnificent-- IF-Dazzler
--Magnificent--
--Magnificent--

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 9:24am | IP Logged
Hug Huggies  to all

Hello everyone ... i hope the first day of the New Year has been good for you all ......

Now to start off ....the episode was ok ....

Once Maan realises that someone really had been in the outhouse and he hears someone running off , he turns and hugs Geet ....just the thought troubles him and he wants to shield Geet from all harm .....all promises , all the so called bets are called off when it concerns Geets safety ....the look on Geets face , so content and safe in the arms of the man who would move the earth for her if need be...they look so good together ....you can actually feel the worry that was visible on Maan's face ........Koi shart , koi kasam tumse badhkar nahi.......Maan on high alert now ....

Geet's dream  to come to Khurana house in laal jhoda aur Maan ki dulhan ban kar , Maan ka haath pakad kar , uski biwi ban kar .....Embarrassed.....Maan understanding her dreams ,even though he worries about her he wants those dreams  fulfilled and he'll do anything for her happiness.....  when you think you cant love this man any more , he goes and does something which proves you wrong and makes you love him a little bit more than before ....MSK ...tumsa koi nahin....Heart

The cameras are being put up and Brij worried and yet determined to harm Geet...still thinking of his family's honour ....hey dude get a life and think ...she is your sister after all , if she is not troubling you guys in any way then why go after her ....she is starting a new life , bless her and get moving ....you brought more shame to the family by trying to kill your sister and ending up in jail ....
also Maan himself is the iron wall protecting Geet , bas woh ek hi kaafi hai tere liye Brij......

Not wanting to worry Geet , Maan tells her he is fitting cameras as he wants to see her chaubees ghante ....hai kya expressions they Maan ke ( Guru ,Clap )   Maan ki Geet ko Maan se kaun door kar sakta hai ....Embarrassed  Heart....he knows she misses her family ....(  how sweet can this guy get , Geet ke man ki har baat padh leta hai )  and sachh hi toh hai , every girl wants her family around her at the time of her marriage , aur koi nahin toh atleast her mom and dad ...feel sad for Geet at this point ....he hates to see her hurt ...i have a feeling we'll see Geets parents attending the wedding and blessing Maaneet ....Big smile

Well guys i so want prepared for the next scene ....Maan in a black vest .....looking extremely HOT , his eyes on Geet ( breathing in , breathing out ...one at a time .....slow and steady Jes , i know i can get through this without swooning again Big smileDay Dreaming)    Mere Maan .....the look on Maans face ......hai me totally gone case for the day / night ....Embarrassed LOL

Brij looks even more dangerous now than before ....must give credit to Beizaad Khan ...good work 

Arjun  -- Annie ...all i'll say is they are getting there slowly slowly , would love to see Arjun really falling for her ...khud apne hi jaal mein phas jaye Arjun .....by the way ...like the sajna ve tune played in the BG.... Nikunj looks really sweet here as she says..... Mat jaoo.....Smile Arjun dont break her heart ....bahut  pachhtaogey .....

Brij and his plans ....well i have this wild  feeling that Arjun will somehow help in saving Geet from Brij  ....after all he did foil Brij's planning .....though would love to see the fighting Maan again as we saw in HP 

Anyways lets see aagey kya hota hai .....bas yeh shaadi ho jaye without any interruptions .....babaji aap sun rahe hai na ........

Edited by Jes75 - 01 January 2011 at 10:46am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

lailapnjsihueminentravenheart--Revv--mausam19meravigilisoLavZadoremevirgo--Nargis---honeydew-Infinitedreams

Go to top