Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Is Danish among them?And Kabir Also? (Page 2)

..Armaania.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Armaania..
..Armaania..

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 8:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -fsn-

nice topic mahi
yeah danish also confusing me they way he is behaving & talking it seems he is not human

Thanks Fati.Smile
Yup , don't know what really he is actually.
Kabir seems to be a human,but danish dialogues are way too mysterious.Confused

AttractiveAdya IF-Sizzlerz
AttractiveAdya
AttractiveAdya

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 8:45am | IP Logged
Mahi  ,  okay  again  I  haven't  watched  the  epi (todays  one) yet (as  usual  I'll  be  watching  it  late!)  so  I  cant  say  about  today!

Danish  I  think  isn't  one  of  "them" and  also I  don't  think  Kabir  is  and  I'm  not  saying  this  because  I  love  him.BlushingROFL

I  would  love  it  if  Danish  is  one  of  them!  The  show  would  get  more  interesting  but  at  the  same  time  I  feel  that I  liked  the  old  ,  good  Danish  better!
Now  the  examples  u've  given--
that  "humare  bhi  din  the---"  was  more  of  a  cheeky  line  I  guess  and  it  was  like  jab  woh  college  main   tha  woh  tabki  baat  karaha  tha  not  300  saal  pehle!ROFL

And  u  know  ,  I  don't  understand  that  if  Panchi  and  Danish  are  pass  outs  then  how  come  they're  always  at  the  college?  Sometimes  its  okay  but  the  rest  of  the  time!
and  even  after  the  senior  Raichand  aerobic  teachers  (neck  movents  r  responsible  for  the  name ROFL)  gave  him  a  jab  he's  seen  at  Mount  more  than  office! :S

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anu-radhadaisyluv..Armaania..

..Armaania.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Armaania..
..Armaania..

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 8:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AttractiveAdya

Mahi  ,  okay  again  I  haven't  watched  the  epi (todays  one) yet (as  usual  I'll  be  watching  it  late!)  so  I  cant  say  about  today!

Danish  I  think  isn't  one  of  "them" and  also I  don't  think  Kabir  is  and  I'm  not  saying  this  because  I  love  him.BlushingROFL

I  would  love  it  if  Danish  is  one  of  them!  The  show  would  get  more  interesting  but  at  the  same  time  I  feel  that I  liked  the  old  ,  good  Danish  better!
that  "humare  bhi  din  the---"  was  more  of  a  cheeky  line  I  guess  and  it  was  like  jab  woh  college  main   tha  woh  tabki  baat  karaha  tha  not  300  saal  pehle!ROFL

And  u  know  ,  I  don't  understand  that  if  Panchi  and  Danish  are  pass  outs  then  how  come  they're  always  at  the  college?  Sometimes  its  okay  but  the  rest  of  the  time!
and  even  after  the  senior  Raichand  aerobic  teachers  (neck  movents  r  responsible  for  the  name ROFL)  gave  him  a  jab  he's  seen  at  Mount  more  than  office! :S

Firstly , that humare bhi din the discussion I just started as it kinda fitted into the situation.SmileAnd yup I know that it was cheeky line.
@Blue : didn't understand.Confused

Lol , u r right.They are everytime in the college.LOLLOL

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 9:00am | IP Logged
How sweet, Mahi! Dedicated a whole topic to meROFL

Anyhow, I think both of them are very much human. 
Danish was lying just to get an entry into the castle.
As far as Kabir goes, Pia is his junior as he was once a junior. Thats what he means by 'din'. My sister's out of college and she's like 'Woh bhi kya din the'. I say the same to my brother for school! But I can assure you that we're humansROFL ROFL

P.S. But Dan may be turned into a vampire by ChandAngry

HAPPY NEW YEAR, Mahi!Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Armaania..

anu-radha Senior Member
anu-radha
anu-radha

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 9:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AttractiveAdya

too funnyROFL
..Armaania.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Armaania..
..Armaania..

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 9:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

As far as Kabir goes, Pia is his junior as he was once a junior. Thats what he means by 'din'. My sister's out of college and she's like 'Woh bhi kya din the'. I say the same to my brother for school! But I can assure you that we're humansROFL ROFL

HAPPY NEW YEAR, Mahi!Hug

See , see I dedicated whole post to you.ROFLROFL
I edited that sentence regarding wo kya din the as I have to explain each and every member who replied that i just said it as it fitted into the situation.LOLLOL
LOL

.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 9:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Princezz22

Originally posted by Chill_Out

HAPPY NEW YEAR, Mahi!Hug

See , see I dedicated whole post to you.ROFLROFL
I edited that sentence regarding wo kya din the as I have to explain each and every member who replied that i just said it as it fitted into the situation.LOLLOL
LOL

I LOVE your KW siggy! Its to die for!
Chalo, I'll just go see the editLOL

..Armaania..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 9:14am | IP Logged
Well, I think both are humans and there are bright chances that Dan will be turned into a vampire.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anu-radha..Armaania..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index