Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Is Danish among them?And Kabir Also?

..Armaania.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Armaania..
..Armaania..

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 8:01am | IP Logged
Hey PKYEKians.Happy new year to all.Hug
After watching yesterday's episode , one thing is going in my mind and I doubt its trueErmmso tried taking everyone's opinion regarding it.Big smile
Is Danish also not human?Remember , yesterday he said 'mein yaha se guzaraha tha socha yaha ajao..bohut saal pehle yaha aaya tha'Ermm
This dialogue makes me think danish is also non-human?D'oh
And if Danish isn't human then kabir also?D'oh

So this is just my interpretation.Iwould like to know what you all think.Smile

P.S : Some people had concerns that I don't post topicsROFLSee Neethi I posted a topic.
ROFLROFL

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Edited by Princezz22 - 01 January 2011 at 9:00am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

PriyaThakurffkhanAmeresAttractiveAdyawida-Fatima-.Jane..Befikre

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 8:25am | IP Logged
hey Mahi havnt watched todays epi yet but yes Danish is confusing me too! Cant say anything what he is or not is, but one thing i know is that Kabir is human. And i hope he remains that. LOL

And that line 'Humare bhi din the' i dont think it was more than a cheeky line. Danish meant that when he was Kabir's age and in college he also used to do all those flirt things etc. Not that he belongs to another century. LOLLOL

But yeah taht other line he said in haveli is very confusing. Confused

Edited by sugaryanu - 01 January 2011 at 8:25am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Armaania..

--fruity-- IF-Dazzler

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 8:25am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

..Armaania..

IndigoBlues IF-Rockerz
IndigoBlues
IndigoBlues

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 8:26am | IP Logged
Danish is not a vampire..he and Chand..well had meeting in the forest today..(don't want to spoil it for you in case you haven't seen...Confused) and they weren't talking to each other like old buddies or anything...LOL I don't think he's a werewolf..the wolves came after Pia long after he was gone...LOL remember, the second time where chandeena saved her...that time..danish was not there..

i had the same suspicion..oof! these dialogues are so mysterious...LOL

..Armaania..

..Armaania.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Armaania..
..Armaania..

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 8:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sugaryanu

hey Mahi havnt watched todays epi yet but yes Danish is confusing me too! Cant say anything what he is or not is, but one thing i know is that Kabir is human. And i hope he remains that. LOL

And that line 'Humare bhi din the' i dont think it was more than a cheeky line. Danish meant that when he was Kabir's age and in college he also used to do all those flirt things etc. Not that he belongs to another century. LOLLOL

About hamare bhi din the line , I simply said it as it fitted with the situation.LOLLOL
Yeah danish is confusing us.

Ameres

..Armaania.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Armaania..
..Armaania..

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 8:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by IndigoBlues

Danish is not a vampire..he and Chand..well had meeting in the forest today..(don't want to spoil it for you in case you haven't seen...Confused) and they weren't talking to each other like old buddies or anything...LOL I don't think he's a werewolf..the wolves came after Pia long after he was gone...LOL remember, the second time where chandeena saved her...that time..danish was not there..

i had the same suspicion..oof! these dialogues are so mysterious...LOL

Noooo , dont temme anything.LOLI gotta watch today's episode and then further comment.Big smile
Ahan!!That means he isn't vampire or wearwolve.
But his mysterious dialogue and how he survived after getting beaten by Abhay shows that he is not human.Ermm

IndigoBlues

-Fatima- IF-Stunnerz
-Fatima-
-Fatima-

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 8:37am | IP Logged
nice topic mahi
yeah danish also confusing me they way he is behaving & talking it seems he is not human

..Armaania..

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 8:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Princezz22

Originally posted by sugaryanu

About hamare bhi din the line , I simply said it as it fitted with the situation.LOLLOL
Yeah danish is confusing us.

Oh. Ok my bad. lol

True his character is getting creepier and confusing.

..Armaania..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index