Harry Potter

India-Forums

Harry Potter
Harry Potter

Most Awaited Moments of HPDH Part 2? (Page 2)

spiritcrimson IF-Sizzlerz
spiritcrimson
spiritcrimson

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 8:31am | IP Logged
The final battle is the most awaited scene for me. And also Ron Hermione kiss. And the scene where "apparently" Harry dies.

AnotherAdmirer IF-Rockerz
AnotherAdmirer
AnotherAdmirer

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
Thank you for ur amazing replies agree with all of u.
Even i have loads of expectations from the Prince's Tale, hope they do full justice to it, Alan Rickman is an amazing actor, m sure he's gonna put his soul into tht bit (n make me cry buckets!)
LadyMacBeth i will accompany u as ur partner-in-crime =p
@Nidheya- I agree with u, Lupin at shell cottage tht scene wud b a relief for viewers, a small celebration before the Action tht awaits..plus its a crucial point involving harry's emotions, he became a Godfather! && Yup i wanna hear tht from Peeves, i luvd singin tht one when i finished d book Lol
@wacko! Hughey buddy thnks, the diadem part, u mean McGonagall and Harry part, tht wud b amazing(hope its der!!) n yeah i wud luv to c more of Tom Felton ;)
@debo- thnks hun, agree abt the Prince's Tale, yeah same here buddy, i cried buckets while reading, dunno wat will happen wen i actually c it, it will b worse than wat it was for dobby in p1 hmm will make sure whom i go to the movie with=p
@deepthis- Yes RH part! i lyk the pair, not much though, it wasnt on my list =p i mean i wasnt worried i knw its gonna b der xD abt the blind dragon- agreed, lets see how scary they gonna make it, plus the way everythin would replicate in the vault, some action der xD
@Sakina- Fred's death, *sigh* me too, gonna cry buckets,i mean the way Jo described it! though i doubt in the movie they will show fred die coz of a Wall..lets see.
@utfracks- From the trailer i assume they have made quite a changes in the final war, even m excited for tht =)

Few more bits in my list are 
- When harry walks all the way thru the forbidden forest n uses the resurrection stone, and james lily, sirius n lupin appear..tht's gonna b crucial not to mention heartwrenching.

-When Harry learns abt dumbledore from aberfoth, i hv expectations from Dan, hope he enacts tht part well.

- And The Most Imp! The downfall of Bellatrix and i want Molly to be the one! i dont want any changes in tht scene, its perfect the way it is!!

- Also funny this may seem but I wanna see Neville as the brave leader of the DA xDD

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Debo-_Ashy_-Sakina-

_Ashy_ IF-Dazzler
_Ashy_
_Ashy_

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Oh there are plenty.....

Prince's Tale...Snape's touching story...sure to cry if directed well.
Fred,Lupin and Tonks' deaths.......oh God! Help me bear!

One more interesting scene I would love to see, I had to read this part almost thrice to understand what J.K.Rowling really wanted to say and what had actually happened..... is the scene where Harry Potter dies and suddenly he wakes up to find himself at King Cross station with the snitch. The resurrection Stone had basically protected him.

And not to forget, THE FLAW IN THE PLAN.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AnotherAdmirer

RonMione4ever Goldie
RonMione4ever
RonMione4ever

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 1:17am | IP Logged
For me, it is THE  R/Hr KISS !!! Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AnotherAdmirer-Faiza-

-Faiza- IF-Sizzlerz
-Faiza-
-Faiza-

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
nice post....
well there r many scens i m looking forward like the prince tale and final war at hogwarts but my awaited scene is Ron/Hermione kissDay DreamingEmbarrassedEmbarrassed..i have been waiting for it since i have read d bookLOLLOL..i m eagerly waiting for all Ronmione scenesEmbarrassed

RonMione4everAnotherAdmirer

AnotherAdmirer IF-Rockerz
AnotherAdmirer
AnotherAdmirer

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 4:12am | IP Logged
@Miley_hp- The snitch? It wasnt there, during the walk into the forest yup, and yes the stone helped him fight off the dementors, lupin, lily,james n sirius acted like patronuses for him then...the Kings Cross will b def interesting :] And ofcoz The Finale to the whole Book, The Flaw In The Plan :D

@RonMione4ever &  Faiza_Khan- Well well i was wrong, there are many Ron/Hermione shippers out here! =DD

Edited by TheWandmaker - 09 January 2011 at 4:13am

RonMione4ever-Faiza-

-Faiza- IF-Sizzlerz
-Faiza-
-Faiza-

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 2:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheWandmaker

@Miley_hp- The snitch? It wasnt there, during the walk into the forest yup, and yes the stone helped him fight off the dementors, lupin, lily,james n sirius acted like patronuses for him then...the Kings Cross will b def interesting :] And ofcoz The Finale to the whole Book, The Flaw In The Plan :D

@RonMione4ever &  Faiza_Khan- Well well i was wrong, there are many Ron/Hermione shippers out here! =DD

yeah i m a biggest R/HR shipperEmbarrassed..even though i love d trio but i adore Ronmione mostEmbarrassedEmbarrassed 

RonMione4everAnotherAdmirer

Rafa.LunaPotter IF-Sizzlerz
Rafa.LunaPotter
Rafa.LunaPotter

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
This one is way too hard to chooseeee...
I think every part will be just enjoyable n i am really looking forward for them!

But if i have have have to choose...it might be looking at the parts where Harry sees into Snape's memories, Hermoine n Ron kiss, Harry meets Albus at King's Cross,Harry and Voldy have that fight which backfires on him...n yo...the last parts...his n Ron's family with kids...esp the part where we could see the young Draco...a.k.a Scorpio!!!

Edited by Rafa.LunaPotter - 10 January 2011 at 12:31pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AnotherAdmirer

Go to top