Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Weekend Retreat 6 Scene 9 Page 13 Road Trip contd. (Page 9)

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Suchi !!! How can you end the scene at such a good part  !!! lolzzz ! Oh Man Nivi is toh totally gone now !!! EmbarrassedLOL Loved the way u described Viren's desperation to talk to Nivi, amazing !! Can't wait for the next scene sweetheart !! Loved this one sooooo much !! Clap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

FaizuuNivRenScintillatingSuchi-

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 9:39am | IP Logged
Suchi meri jaan.. Beautiful scene..!! D hide n seek was sooo sweet.. Finally, viren's mind is working.. D last sentence " The woman he loved more than his life, how can he not recognize the yearning? " is sooo perfect..!! Waiting impatiently for d next scene..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ScintillatingxaviaraSuchi-

Paramore IF-Dazzler
Paramore
Paramore

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 10:02am | IP Logged
amazing Di simply mind blowing.......no....Mind Blasting!!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Suchi-

lams Goldie
lams
lams

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 10:08am | IP Logged
OMG !!! suchi di ...have no words ... aapne hamara sab ka weekend itna khoobsurat bana diya SmileSmileSmileSmile

suchi di meri dil se dua hain ki aapke ye acche kaam se hum sab aapki liye khuda se dua karte hain ki aapki har dil ki khawsih poori ho jaaye

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ScintillatingSuchi-

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Suchi.... I am now thinking why the weekend is passing so fast.. I want more of your scenes, more than CCBM now... Too good dear.. This is what we want Nivi to be like and admit her love for Viren. This is how we all have dreamed the NiVren love story to be like. I am not sure if we will get it this way in CCBM but no worries as we have you.
Love it to the core.. You need to merge all the scenes and create a book with few of our comments...It will be so good. It will be like interactive book like a real life story.

Navi, hope your nephew is feeling much better...All our wishes are with him.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeeScintillatingxaviaraSuchi-

prajee Senior Member
prajee
prajee

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Suchi...!!! mind blowing scenes...Big smile
got busy today and jus like viren even i was so desperate to come online and read ur retreat.... Smile
finally read all the parts.... Smile no words....Blushing u jus give us what we exactly wanted.. :)
so sweet of u dear... :)
and the alaipayuthey songs.... too too good.... Clap
thanks a lot akka... Wink
and eagerly waiting for next part...... Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ScintillatingSuchi-

salekh1 Senior Member
salekh1
salekh1

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
WONDERFULLLLLLLLLLLLBig smileBig smileBig smileTongueTongueSmileSmileLOLLOLEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Suchi-

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Clean Bowled!!!!!!!! along with my Sweetu I am clean bowled. Suchi, you are amazing yaar just A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!!!!!!!!!
This is what we are talking about and I am not sure how CT's will handle it but I am happy right now with your scenes.

Believe it or not, when Nivi brought juice for Viren before the bike ride scene my imagination went to the same direction but its just interchanged in my imagination it was Viren who did it and Nivi all shocked and in yours its our Sweety Nivi who made Viren shocked and clean bowledWinkLOL

How could you do this to us hanging like this with your last scene, I am dying here and I just came online poor girls some of them are waiting for how long I don't know. Please don't kill us write the next scene dearie.
Thank you Suchi for mindblowing scenes this weekend, you just made not only our weekend but our New Year special too. Brilliant jobClapClapClapClap

@Ash, Wishing you a Very Happy Birthday dear. May all your dreams come true.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeesimran728celestaegmann2010ScintillatingxaviaraSuchi-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index