Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Weekend Retreat 6 Scene 9 Page 13 Road Trip contd. (Page 8)

Resh..... Senior Member
Resh.....
Resh.....

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 2:05am | IP Logged
wow great dear.............loved the way nivi opened up her feelings...........poor viren was left
shocked Smile........ and the song that was played it was perfect ......... all the whole it took me to another world....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Suchi-

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 3:19am | IP Logged
Suchi, this is it girl ! This is exactly what I'm talking about !!! You my girl are a pro when it comes to NivRen !! I loveeeeeeeeed it !!!! EmbarrassedLOL How the mighty have fallen !!! The who scene without a single dialogue and speaking through eyes !! Totally NivRen !! Poor Viren, he got one shock after another !!!! LOL My fav bit in this scene is definitely her sipping from the same place as Viren !! LOL Can't wait to read the next scene sweetie ! U simply rock !!!!!!!! Clap *hugs*

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014gmann2010Suchi-

hajar Groupbie
hajar
hajar

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 3:20am | IP Logged
@Suchi lovely song frm Alaipayude one of my fav song mmmm n the scenes were damn gud just like watching a movie:-) Keep rocking n wishing u a happy and properous new year:-)) Madavan and Shalini were so amazing in the song n I imagined Nivren having such a scene jokes apart hahaha:-) Anyways ur song selection  is wowwww!!!

Suchi-

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 5:43am | IP Logged
OMGG Suchi u will kill me by ur Awsome NivRen scenes . lovedd it . d best part was sipping of tea frm same place where Viren was doing it . lovelyyy n damnn romantic .

n awwwww my poor Viren itna strong Banda but was completlyy shocked . LOL

Suchi-

AnamikaSJain IF-Dazzler
AnamikaSJain
AnamikaSJain

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 6:17am | IP Logged
Wow Suchitra! This was marvelous! But I can't see the crybaby Nivedita becoming bold in CCBM... But I really like her to be the way you have made her.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

celestaeSuchi-

jyothi_cool IF-Sizzlerz
jyothi_cool
jyothi_cool

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 6:38am | IP Logged
wow suchi amazing part cont soon

Suchi-

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 9:04am | IP Logged

Scene 6

Viren's feelings can be felt through this

Viren jogged towards the frontal exit of the RV and looked out of Niveditha.

Hanging with one leg inside and one out, holding onto the top handle.

Just a few glances and he found the beautiful sight he had been searching for.

Niveditha was walking with Divya towards the beautiful lush green lawn that had been prepared for them.

There were tables placed in four different sections with an umbrella on top, shielding the slight rays of the sun.

The hilltops covered with snow were clearly visible all around them. For viren, however, even the breathtaking views around him were not able to distract him for a moment. His eyes were only set on the girl that had re-stolen his heart.

Divya and Niveditha helped Vandana and the workers to help give breakfast to everyone.

Viren looked at her with a sparkle in his eyes. He skipped towards her. Niveditha looked at him with her side eyes but turned to talk to divya as if immersed in the most important conversation she ever had.

He stared at her, turning towards her facing every direction she faced.

She continued towards chanchal and jawahar's table offering them the breakfast and pouring juice onto their empty jar.

Viren followed her and stood behind her while she served but as soon as she finished, vandana came over to her place making sure everything was going well. Niveditha left with her heading towards Yashodhara and Bupat's table.

Viren, followed her to their table trying to get her attention but just then divya came up to him, offering him a plate of toasted bread and Spanish omelet.

She was talking but viren couldn't hear a single word of what she said as his eyes were all set on niveditha, who was now moving towards the RV.

Viren quickly took his plate and placed it on his table, and sprinted towards RV, but then vandana had just entered the RV as well.

Disappointed viren put his hands in his hair, passing his fingers through them.

Niveditha just came out with vandana, her hands carrying a huge tray. He ran towards her and stood in front of her.

She did not look at him and her eyes were focused an inch away from his face. He looked at her intently and took the tray from her hands and in the process he made sure to touch her hands, which quivered a bit upon the impact.

Divya had just caught up with them and said something to her, which neither viren nor niveditha could hear but he saw her being dragged away by divya.

Where is she taking her now, cried his heart as he looked around frantically trying to find a place to put the tray down but vandana had already directed him towards the corner table.

Disappointed viren rushed towards the other corner to place the tray and then looked around in search of her once more.

This time he found her sitting in between divya and Vandana who were talking animatedly but niveditha, he noticed was putting her beautiful hair behind her ears and throwing furtive glances at him.

For a moment their eyes met but she looked away the very next moment as if deeply engaged in the conversation.

Viren headed towards their table with slow and steady steps not looking away even for a bit.

There was a smirk on his face and his mischievous eyes spoke volumes. The woman he loved more than his life, how can he not recognize the yearning?

Edited by Suchi-NivReniac - 02 January 2011 at 11:43am

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

SweetQueensNivRen_Luvu4evesavera2007prajeesalekh1coolgirl3milee1014celestaeShayafantamushiFaizuuNivRenaysha1989ScintillatingpuviniParamoremagss24gmann2010AnamikaSJainashred12knumnumanjubalaxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRuSofna

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 9:16am | IP Logged
Suchi your scene are getting better and better. Nivi and Viren didn't even utter a word, but still your scene spoke volumes about their feelings and yearning. Can't wait to find out what's cooking in VIren's mischievous mind. Embarrassed Wink I am all over falling in love again with NivRen, your scenes are just magical. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ScintillatingSuchi-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index