Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Weekend Retreat 6 Scene 9 Page 13 Road Trip contd. (Page 5)

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
I loved this scene is so light hearted and full of anticipation. I always like Viren and Divya's nok-jhoks,  Bhabhi-Devar and Jija-Saali these are the most fun relations we have and you have captured it pretty well. Ab dekhte hai Nivi kab tuk aanken churati hai Viren se. Wink With Viren I am also waiting patiently for Nivi's confession. Wink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

celestaeScintillatingxaviaraSuchi-

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
awwww my darling Nivi !! Feeling so shy and awkward with Viren and him just worried about her because he doesn't realized what has happened !! LOL and it was so typical Viren to be starving as usual !!! LOL

Btw am also loving the budding love story between DivSid Smile Loved it Suchi ! U just keep getting more brilliant with each scene !! Clap

Edited by xaviara - 01 January 2011 at 2:22pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

FaizuuNivRenmilee1014gmann2010ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRuSuchi-

FaizuuNivRen Goldie
FaizuuNivRen
FaizuuNivRen

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
Oh Suchi Diiiiiiiiii ....
That was just perfectooooooooooo!!!
First class dii, first class, in Viren's words! Wink

Niviiiiiiiiiiiiiiii, confess!!!
Even we know how you won't be able to live in peace until you don't confess to our sexy mundaa Viren!

mittusingh Senior Member
mittusingh
mittusingh

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
wowo..>>Suchi Di...can i call you Di...For all you know I might be older to you...:p

Excellent scenes...I read a lot of romance novels and the more I read your scenes, I can say it is nicer than the ones I read...thank you for writign it so punctually and the more I read...more I want...I knwo i am greedy...

Navi is right when she says your scenes affect all of us more as we have a vivid imagination....and the scenes are so intense with all the emotions and feelings...I just love it!!!

Looking forward to one more soon :)

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 3:28pm | IP Logged
You know how much I love the show and NivRen, but I love the NivRen of your FF more then in the show, because you are showing their love story exactly the way it should be showed, because I'm highly skeptical that the CT's would be able to do the justice to NivRen's love story, because NivRen's character are as such that their love story has to extremely intense and passionate, because Viren is not a normal lover, he is an obsessive and a very passionate one, and that too with highly emotional scars, insecurities and craving for love !! So they can't show their love scenes like they shave shown till now in any of RS shows !!! Because Viren's love and desire for Nivi has no limits and boundaries  so his loving will fluctuate between fierce passion and gentle loving once Nivi confesses her love !! And when that happens, they can't show Nivi being scared of him, in anyway, and to be able to match his passion and reciprocate his loving equally, because knowing Viren's character once she confesses, his first reaction would be extreme happiness and second would be his fear of hurting or scaring Nivi with his love and passion for her, and like I said, only Nivi can help him with that !!

Suchi you must be wondering why I wrote all this, and that is because you are shaping up their love story the way I envisioned it always !! and for some reason I feel that CT's might not be able to do justice to their relationship, especially if I look back at all the RS shows till now ! so if they do disappoint me, I know you won't, because you know exactly how to mold their love track and with each scene you take NivRen's love to another height !! I love you a lot already sweetie, but for this i love you 10 times more !! Because you my dear are truly flawless when it comes to NivRen's love scenes and their love story ! No one could have captured and wrote it as beautifully as you !!

You know you should write a complete FF or compile all your scenes and  put them down is beautiful scrapbook sometime in the future and when you visit India next time, you should gift the whole scrapbook of scenes to Kinshuk and Neha ! I'm sure they would cherish it forever !!! :)

Edited by xaviara - 01 January 2011 at 3:44pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRen_Luvu4evenutsmilee1014FaizuuNivRenScintillatinggmann2010anjubalaDilbole_ShiOmRuSuchi-

salekh1 Senior Member
salekh1
salekh1

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 4:33pm | IP Logged
WOW..
awesomeee.. TongueTongueEmbarrassedWinkWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ScintillatingSuchi-

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 4:38pm | IP Logged
Mindblowing parts Suchi I just love them NivRen longings for each other were potrayed so beautifully and yet they are unaware of eachother feelings and the morning scene and Viren nautanki and Divya's cute gesture are too good though in serial she is not good sister but in your story she is not only a wonderful sister but have brains too to understand the concern and love of both NivRen and the excitment in the last part was beautiful.

milee1014ScintillatingSuchi-xaviara

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 5:23pm | IP Logged

@ everyone Thank you!!!  for those kind words and like million dollar encouragement!

@ navzz.. I agree completely with you about viren being the passionate lover.. ! and Nivi matching up to him and that is precisely why even though she is very shy person, outside.. there is so much inside..
And that was shown a bit , a little 5% in her approach towards viren, and her confession, her longing for him and more..

ANd I really hope I can do justice... I got a bit busy! but I will get to some of my thoughts later tonight : )

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

mittusinghmilee1014gmann2010ScintillatingxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index