Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Weekend Retreat 6 Scene 9 Page 13 Road Trip contd. (Page 12)

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 5:06pm | IP Logged
when wrote Nivi and Viren proceeded towards their section of RV, I was anticipating a romantic moment with eager heart but then with Viren's you have punctured my bubble too. LOL Yaar Itni saari KMH. But I am loving Viren and DIvya's nok-jhoks. I liked Viren giving his gyan of romance to his big bro, Sid seriously needs it. Wink Haye ram yeh Sid ka kuch nahi ho sakata. Sid ka nishana bhi sahi nahi lagata. Anyways all's well that ends well.  I have immensely enjoyed this fun filled ride. Thanks sweetie. Hug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SweetQueensmilee1014xaviara

Sofna IF-Sizzlerz
Sofna
Sofna

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 5:27pm | IP Logged
i got goosebumps reading these updates......Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Suchi-

lams Goldie
lams
lams

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 5:30pm | IP Logged
Suchi di ... OMG !!! loved it !!!!  am so happy that you have created all characters so good and nice like Sasural Ghenda Phool !!!  at least right now even YD is behaving good and CC too in ur retreat SmileSmileSmile

Will we get some romantic moments ???? Sigh cant wait  

I know CCBM will never turn this way as its a typical Saas  bahu conspiracy thing ..bas aapka hi assra hain Big smileBig smileBig smile

Suchi-

Alaria Senior Member
Alaria
Alaria

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 5:54pm | IP Logged
Suchi, you get better and better! Thank you. Hug

Suchi-

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 5:57pm | IP Logged
Suchi, another brilliant and amazing scene !!! I loved it immensely because it had a bit of everyone in it, and I loved how they all were kidding around and doing masti as a family !! Smile I especially loved the Sid-Viren scene, we hardly get any in the show, so this was definitely a treat !! LOL And the last NivRen bit !! Embarrassed Haiiiii !! Got my heart thumping and had butterflies in my stomach !! So just imagine poor Nivi's condition !! I can't praise you enough sweetie, u ROCK !!!  Clap

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

milee1014FaizuuNivRensimran728Suchi-

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 8:47pm | IP Logged

Mera Sweetu bada Badmaash hai haila!!!!!!! Scene 7 was very intense dear I had goose bumps while reading I think along with Nivi my heart was racing, oh my gosh I am still blushing thinking about that scene. And thanks for using that song its one of my favorite and even the actor is my favorite.

Scene 8 I was so anticipating something but the Evil Witch kind of killed everything (I was thinking what is the reason she came on this trip and yes, here we go that is the reason she came on this trip)
And hamara badmaash bhai ka naam apna kaam, he shared his romantic knowledge to his brother for his own sake WinkLOL but its ok I liked it so much all family enjoying the situation. And we got to see some moments between brothers which I always die to watch, and Bhabhi Devar nok jhok tho its cherry on topLOL But the last one again made me so Embarrassed kya karu mein hoon hi aiasi when you said skin touch I am gone, I don't know just imagining them I am becoming like this if and when they show something like this onscreen I don't know what will be my halath yaar.

Suchi, I did tell you right that you out do yourself always. Thanks dear for doing this even on your holidays really really appreciate you doing this for us pagal deewanis.

@Navi, I think you should send this link to Kinshuk and Rajanji.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

xaviaraSuchi-

dmg_roks_antara Goldie
dmg_roks_antara
dmg_roks_antara

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 8:52pm | IP Logged
awwwwwww dat was sooo cute............

Suchi-

Jasleen Goldie
Jasleen
Jasleen

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 8:53pm | IP Logged
OH MY GOSH!!! So awesome, i love all the scenes. Can't wait till nivi tells viren she loves him. Keep up the good work!!!!!!

Suchi-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index