OMG OMG OMG OMG..
😉😳😳😳😳😳OUT STANDING wonderful..
cant wait for the next part..
Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Scene 3

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=stNT4X2BZtE&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

It must have been few hours. Viren slowly stirred and opened his eyes, messaging his neck gently and getting up to a sitting position.

He looked at the blanket and touched its smooth texture wondering who might have put it on him. Just then he turned around and saw niveditha, sleeping. He could just gaze at her forever and not worry about anything around him.

He sat there, looking at her, intensely, her beautiful face filled with the radiance of the moon. He got up slowly and approached her.

Niveditha's was resting on the recliner and her feet resting on the extension.

Viren brought back his blanket and gently placed on her. Her huge, gorgeous eyes

were closed as a cloud that shields a star. He knelt besides her not able to take his

eyes away from her face and then he slowly took her hands into his. He could feel

her moist soft skin onto his as he stroked them with his thumb.

When will be the day when she will accept me? He thought feeling a heavy lump in his throat.

He took her hands and placed them on her chest, one on top of another. He then

gently ran his fingers through her hair feeling them and then came closer to her.

Main intezaar karunga… he said with a sad smile on his face.

His heart longed for her; one single touch of love is all he craved for.

Am I being selfish? Is it wrong for me to want her, wanting to drench in her sweet sounds… and if it is, then how beautiful was the feeling of being wrong.

Viren slowly got up and headed towards his bed. He then sat on it and faced niveditha. It was her he wanted to see last and it was her he wanted to see first.

salekh1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
WOW, u keep getting better😛...
Simplyyy Awesome😃😳
neetusidhu thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wow suchitra ji....bahut ache.....it was just amazing......kya feeling thi.....i could feel each and every word...it was beautifully written......fantastic.....
gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
You have described Viren longings for Nivi so well. I was thinking just if Viren had any idea what happened last night, what will be his reaction. I hope you will fulfill his and our wish really soon. ðŸ˜‰ With every scene I am yearning for more. ðŸ˜³
xaviara thumbnail
The way you describe NivRen's love, yearning and feelings for each other is even more beautiful then shown on TV because when we read it through your scenes, watching and feeling it for ourselves ! Even I had a lump in my throat along with Viren, because here he was yearning and longing for her love and doesn't know that just awhile ago Nivi was just as close to him and in love as him !! ðŸ˜³ Can't wait for the next scene Suchi !! ðŸ˜³
Paramore thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
diiiiiiii you r amazing the 2nd scene just killed me it was the best its your best retreat ever luv you mwah!
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Woww suchi d way u showed Viren n Nivi's realization was just 2 emotional . keep it up Watngg for next
Scintillating thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Suchi, dear such brilliant writing! You just never cease to amaze me, really. There are these small thoughts/descriptions/comparisons that you make in your retreats that are just so accurate that it is mind boggling, really. In this scene 3, I absolutely loved your comparison of Nivi's closed eyes (which I think are the most beautiful aspect of her face & reflects her pure soul) when she was sleeping - "like a cloud shields a star". Just amazing, really amazing!!
Edited by Excruciating - 13 years ago
Scintillating thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Sorry, don't know what's wrong today. Double post. 😳
Edited by Excruciating - 13 years ago