Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Scintillating thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey Suchi, what a lovely New Year's gift! Nivi thinking about kissing Viren. Nice!! At least we can dream about NivRen through your retreats. That was beautiful. And, this Divya is seriously unreal! See, this is what sisters would/should be like...
prajee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow Suchi... beautiful part.. :) the scenes run on my mind.. :) wonderful .. :)
Thanks a lot dear.. :)
Wish u a very happy new year... :)

vinasa thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hey suchi ...thannk a lot for lovely and beautiful nivren scene...n wish u a happy new year...may all your dreams come true ..................luv u sweety eagerly waiting for next scene.

Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Wishing you all the best of New year too!!! and thank you for liking this post.
here comes the second scene..
anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hey Suchi..thanks for giving us this wonderful gift.
HAPPY NEW YEAR to you and family. May GOD bless you.

Please keep writing. You make our dreams come true. love you a lots.
Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Scene 2

Please press play and then enjoy the scene below...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jgz0PEmS80&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

Niveditha stayed out a little more enjoying the beautiful night sky while divya went inside the RV. After a little while Niveditha climbed the RV and headed towards her seat.

It was 10:00 PM and everyone was fast asleep. She passed through Sidharth and Divya and found her sister sleeping with her head on sidharths shoulders. A smile grimaced on her face.

She continued walking down towards her section.  She could not see what Viren was doing as the potted plant had obscured the view. Soon she found viren to be sound asleep with both his hands on his chest.

His legs stretched a little as if waiting up for her and to give her enough space upon her arrival. She slowly touched viren's legs and made them to stretch their length. Then pulling out a blanket from the top and covering him.

Niveditha gazed at the beautiful face in front of her. Only if he could see the love in her eyes'

The driver had already started to move the RV. They had planned to travel without stopping so as to reach manali the next day. The window was slightly open letting the cool air gushing in. She saw viren's thick black hair move, waving, inviting her to touch them. Niveditha slowly touched them with the tips of her fingers, feeling their softness.

His radiant face was all she could see. She kneeled besides him, her hands slowing caressing his hair, her face slowly moving towards his.

The fragrance of his breath was being absorbed into her very essence.

She looked at him and smiled slowly. Sweet thoughts flashed across her eyes.

Viren holding her when she was about to fall from the stairs during jagratha,

his standing up for her in front of his entire family,

his hands holding onto hers while taking the pheras. 

She came out of her thoughts and continued gazing at him only to be lost in them again, remembering Viren giving flowers to her the first time,

him holding her hands during karwachauth...

his hands extending for friendship, him coming close to her during their photo session

...and their first hug'

She could see his chest go up and down with every breath, he belonged to her, her companion, her friend, her love'

She came closer towards his ears, 

I love you .. she whispered into his ears.

The air seemed to feel her heart and started moving in rhythmic manner. She moved away from him watching him fast asleep, as a child with no worry. Her heart filled with unknown heaviness, her eyes became moist and a tear made its way through her cheeks ready to fall onto the unknown.

But then, it must have realized that, he who was there for her always will be there even today, when, after much longing her heart shed a proof of love. So it traveled and landed on his lips.

Niveditha slightly surprised looked at the teardrop that had fallen on his lips. She smiled shyly at it,

How lucky are you, she thought and slowly got up tucking him in the blankets comfortably and left to the opposite side on the lone sofa.

She made herself comfortable on that and closed her eyes'

Edited by Suchi-NivReniac - 13 years ago
Scintillating thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Suchi Suchi Suchi!! OMG, your Scene 2 killed me. Wow, simply marvelous! This is what we have all wanted, Nivedita to fall in love with Viren but I never realized it would feel this good, as you so beautifully portray it in this scene. Viren, is/can be so endearing, he is so adorable and those aspects really get highlighted especially when one is sleeping and the urge to just look at him, caress his hair is so natural. I cannot believe your Nivedita was bold enough to do that. Loved it. An out an out beautiful scene. Suchi, thanks once again, dear for this.
xaviara thumbnail
Suchi you have written so many scenes till now, but this one will always be very very close to my heart because to awakened few memories, which should make me sad, but they didn't, it made me moist eyed yes, but I had a smile on my face with my heart racing so fast, because I know exactly how Nivi felt in this scene ! Thank you so much sweetie ! *hugs*
gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Wow Suchi, it was simply fabulous. And once again the music made the already wonderful scene more romantic. I am blushing even thinking about it. ðŸ˜³ I just wish Viren was pretending to be a sleep. ðŸ˜† I am just like a greedy kid, can't wait for more treats. Thanks dear.  
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Oh my gdness . Nivi said I LOV U  those 3 magical words but poor Viren who always wanted 2 hear these 3 magical words frm Nivi was Sleeping . But veryy happyyy Suchi ki u made Nivi realize her love 2wds Viren so Beautifully . loveelyyyy dear .

jaan plzzz continue . i will b watngg .