Weekend Retreat 6 Scene 9 Page 13 Road Trip contd.

Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi everyone.
This is the continuation of last week's retreat ,

To read the last weeks retreat please  click here

Scene 1 Pg 1
Scene 2 pg2
Scene 3 pg3
Scene 4 page 4
Scene 5 page 7
SCENE 6 page 8
Scene 7 page 10
Scene 8 Page 11
Scene 9 page 13

Edited by Suchi-NivReniac - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Road Trip Contd.

Scene 1

The soft breeze brushed against her hair. Niveditha looked up at the night sky. It had been the best time of her life. She closed her eyes, cherishing every single moment that she had spent with her family, but there was only one face that squirmed through her mind, bright, radiant, beautiful, relaxing.

She opened her eyes and found him standing in front of her holding out his hands. She turned around to see that no one had noticed viren approaching her or paying any attention towards him or her.

She took his hands and slowly got up on her feet, pulled by him with a caring gesture.  Her eyes met his and the entire world around her blurred out. A beautiful fog appeared out of nowhere carrying an enchanting scent with it. Viren gestured for her to follow him and with her hands in his, she felt herself dragging towards him.

Soon they reached the pond where they had just spent one of their most beautiful meetings. The water still continued to glitter in the moonlight. Viren brought turned towards her and put his hands through her silky, lush, black hair, feeling every strand of it. An electrifying charge went all through out her body. He placed his hands behind her neck and brought her closer towards his face. She could not resist his pull. Her breath was getting shorter and shorter with the lack of distance between them. As she saw his lips move towards hers she closed her eyes…

Nivi.. chalo… came the voice divya,

Niveditha was brought back to senses. She could feel the perspiration on her forehead. Her heart was racing very fast as if she had just run a mile.

Kya hua nivi , thum ithni ghabrayi hui kiyun ho? asked Divya with a concerned look on her face.

The thought that had come into her mind had shaken her. How can she think of such a thing? The closeness of viren , that she longed? No it cannot be, how can she be so bold and even consider anything of that nature?

She quickly wiped her forehead, afraid that someone might read her thoughts, and find out what she had been secretly wanting.

Nivi, are you ok? Asked divya touching her forehead checking for fever.

Thumhara bukhar tho uthar gaya hai..she continued..

Kuch nahi di main teek hun, stammered nivi.. but divya could feel that something was not wrong.

Everyone had already started to get inside the RV.
Thanks for the tea bhabi, viren had appeared in front of them.

Niveditha stole a glance and saw him looking at her. She turned her face away from him immediately. How could she meet his eyes? She was sure that Viren would be read into her thoughts.

Di main aapki madad karun? She asked trying her best to ignore him.

Viren could feel that there was something not right with her. He had tried to make eye contact with her since the banjaras had left but every time she had successfully avoided him.

Viren thum please sonay ki tayyari karo hum baki kaam nipta ker aathay hain she told Viren.

Soon everyone had left to sleep.

Ma main nivi kay saath thori dair ke liye bahar baitun, yahin paas main hongay hum. She pointed towards the pond as she asked vandana for permission

Han beta lekin jaldi aajana , agar araam nahi karogay tho kal thakan mahsoos karogy, vandana advised kindly.

Di hum kahan ja rahe hain? Said nivi surprised.

Thu chal, said divya and took her in her hands and both of them started walking towards the pond.

Readers please press play and then read what's below

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=siLTov0AJJQ&feature=channel[/YOUTUBE]

The sounds of the water flowing, the slow bristle of the moving leaves and the soft sounds of the night birds, talking, is all they could hear.

They sat down on the wet grass

Kithna acha lag raha hai na nivi said divya looking around her, capturing the beauty with her eyes.

Nivi nodded as if lost in thoughts , and then she asked as if coming back to senses, di hum yahan kiyun aye hain? Aur voh bhi akele?

Nivi thu bhi na, acha dekho na kithni khubsoorat jagah hai ye,divya continued

Han di, hain, said nivi looking around, feeling light hearted. The shining moonlight reminded her of her thoughts

Nivi, kya baat hai, main thumhay kafi dair sey notice ker rahi hun, thum bohot disturbed lag rahi ho.. asked divya with a concern.

Kuch nahi di, nivi replied , perhaps a little too fast.

Maine notice kiya ki thum viren ko avoid ker rahi ho. Kuch hua kya?

How could divya notice that? Was she that apparent with her feelings? Thought nivi worriedly

Aisa kuch nahi hai di aap kiyun fikr ker rahi ho, replied nivi not quite meeting her eyes.

Divya became silent and looked deeply at the moving water.

Niveditha unconsciously picked out a small stick that was lying besides her. She started writing with it, unknown words flowing from her… 

Kya thum ussey pyar kerthi ho.. came a very soft voice

Han replied nividetha who was still lost in her thoughts.

Tho ussey batati kiyun nahi … asked the same voice…

Dar lagtha hai.. she replied as if obliged to answer the questions thrown at her.

A gentle hand caressed her hair and she jerked awake to find divya smiling at her. For a minute nividetha stared at her confused. A small crease appeared on her forehead, thinking about what had just happened. Realization hit her and she turned red!

Nivi, usey bata thumnay? Asked divya in a very gentle tone.

Nivi shook her head and looked at the glittering water, which had now witnessed the best possible realization of her life.

Batana chahthi ho asked divya again in the similar manner.

Nivi shook her head into yes and smiled shyly

Divya, gave her a soft hug. Niveditha felt all her dread washing away with that hug. Slowly both got up with hands in each other and headed towards the RV

Alaria thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Suchi, this is beautiful. Thank you ! And a very Happy New Year to you and your family!
gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Suchi Happy New Year to you and your family. OMG what a perfect New Year gift.  Nivi dreaming about Viren and confession even though not to Viren. It was awesome. I am in my dreamland again, and I just woke up. 😆 😳  I like your version of Divya, she is perfect sister. And that music makes that scene more wonderful. Thanks sweetie. 🤗 Edited by gmann2010 - 13 years ago
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Woww suchii Amazingg . I wish vo abt 2 kiss scene dream nahi hota :( . but anywayss lovedd it .watngg eagerlyy for next
nirjuu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow, awesome.... Can't wait for 2nd part.... Plz continue soon....
xaviara thumbnail
Happy New year Suchi !! *hugs* What a beautiful gift you have given us sweetheart !! Nivi's realization was so beautiful yet simple and so honest that it touched my heart and my me moist eyed !! The almost kiss dream was literally a wish come true for us !!!

Also I want to think you for the most amazing sibling relationship between Nivi and Divya ! I adore Divya in your FF !!

Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Happy new year Suchi🤗
What a beautiful start of new year Suchi thankyou very much for writing the retreat. I loved the complete retreat but the part which I was reading with that soft music was best it really gave me audio plus visual effects of the scene😍 though it was between Nivya

I am in NivRen dreamland now I want a scene of NivRen with the musical effects 😍pleeeeease.
magss24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hey suchi !!!! thank u for the lovely update.Wish u a very happy n prosperous new year.😊
ashred12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Suchiii... U r d best.. Thanx a lot.. U've no idea how many times i was checking d forum 4 ur retreat.. N u r so rite, dis is d best realisation.. I luv d divya of ur ff.. Best sister bonding.. Cant wait to see how viren'll figure out wats wrong with nivi ;-) .. Pls continue soon..