Did you see Rupal Patel @ Big Star Ent.Awards

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
Rupal Patel aka Kokila Modi, her hair was in a curly style and she was looking so modern and i have to say quite young looking, i could never imagine that she was like that in her private life, she looked great. Couldn't find any pictures, as I would have posted them on here, but those who watched last night will know what i mean, she was singing along when Giaa and Moh. were dancing.
i noticed her too, she is like this only in her personal life...

yeah i noticed her and was quite shocked too.
can someone pls put her pic or video....thnks
Originally posted by bharat9

can someone pls put her pic or video....thnks

hi @barat9, here is a link to a video, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FOomCEIOPP4

Rupal Patel is at 9.11seconds. But Gopi Aham start dancing at 7.22 seconds.
Edited by WintersBloom - 13 years ago
She was looking very nice....I just love her look and thought she could any day get into the role of a Modern day Saas role!!!
Originally posted by mittusingh

She was looking very nice....I just love her look and thought she could any day get into the role of a Modern day Saas role!!!

nice idea...and then we will have to see how she will handle Rashi-Urmila in Modern style....instead of taunting some "Acts...like slapping, punching"
@wintersbloom: Thanks for sharing the link.

@mittusingh & Sadhli : 😆Nice idea. 
May be they can incorporate the scene as a Urmilla's dream sequence, as the story does not support such a transformation of Kokila.  That way we can get some "satisfaction' of Urmila bashing also.