Miley Jab Hum Tum

India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

WITH YOU ALWAYS -A SaJan SS {COMPLETED} (Page 99)

preety88 IF-Rockerz
preety88
preety88

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 7:48am | IP Logged
fantastic update...sajan were cute......sheena really has some mental problems........i hope nothing bad happens to samrat...cont soon

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SIZZZLERSwaNia_2

1gunjan7 IF-Dazzler
1gunjan7
1gunjan7

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 9:18am | IP Logged
Hey S3 What an awesome UpdateClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap............Fully Mind blowing and Mind blasting ......Amazing and Rocking work............Thumbs Up...................enjoyed reading n imagining each scene thoroughly and completely........SmileDay Dreaming..................But UPDATE itna short kyoon thaa??....CryWink...I absolutely love your long long updatessssssss............and your Long updates read karney mein mujhko bahut mazza aata hai...................SmileSmile.........SAACHI................SmileSmile.....So Plsssssssssssss Next time update Bahut long write karna............I would love 2 read ur long updates.........SmileSmile.............................Wink......

Seriously speaking The story is progressing really well.....presentation is Excellent ..Each and every scene n dialogue is fantastic and very well written.........Outstanding  Work SOHAM, SWATI n SONIAThumbs UpClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap...............

Sajan scenes were cool...I liked this fact that Gunjan is sharing Samrats office..............Wink.....Wow!! Gunjan is so so Cool and Confident Clap.........I really loved this cool and confident Gunjan very very much....Thumbs Up.....S3 the way u showed Gunjan handling Mr malhotra n getting him 2 cancel contract was really cool......Excellent scene S3Clap.... Gunjan is so cool and caring even knowing that Sheena n her dad wanted 2 destroy her happiness still she said 2 Samrat that Woh Malhotras ka nuksaan nahi chahati..I absolutely love Every aspect of Gunjans character.....U have portrayed Gunjan  really well S3........Love the character Gunjan a lottttttSmile................

This word by U S3 about Sheena had me laughing and grinning Wink-
......A shameless Sheena asked.  ( even U 3 also could not resist calling Sheena ShamelessWinkLOL I agree With U Completely S3 Sheena is definately Shameless girl......1st she called Neil and Neil nahi chahta ki woh Gunjan ko humesha ke liyee khoo Dey OMG !! What a dialogue After reading this I wanted 2 say 2 Neil Dude Gunjan tumhari thi kab jo tum usey khoogey?? .................Really Sheena and Neil are just Shameless ........Disgusting People Sheena n NeilAngry...........................Sheena Says She loves Samrat MAN What A Joke.........When U love Someone U always think about ur loves happiness NOT Ur own..........Sheena Just Wants Samrat as he has rejected her....Sheena thinks agar Gunjan nahi hoti toh Sam uska Hota Shocked....HIGH Hopes Sheena ....Samrat kabhi tumhara na tha Na kabhi ho sakta hai......Sheena is definately CrazyAngry............I think Sheena is loosing her mental Balance........The way she is behaving n the way her dad is worried 4 her proves it............Mr Malhotra thoughts were well described ....he was Only helping sheena because she is his daughter n he loves her.........and His thoughts when he was thinking that sheena ke upbringing mein he has made mistake.........Well after these scene I was thinking This all wouldnot have happened if Mr malhotra would have kept strict eye on sheena and wouldnot have over pampered her....and taught her good values.....But Chalo Better letter then never Mr Malhotra atleast Realised his mistakes and this fact that Sheena is like this bec of him ..................Loved this talk between Sheena n her Dad n the dialogues n whole scene was stupendous.........really a very Fantabulous work by U S3ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap................

Oh! Man Samrat Sheena is milney Kyoon gaya..............That sheena is So So Cheap N disgusting N Completely Shameless..............She pounced on Samrat n tried 2 kiss himShockedShockedAngry .......
YUCK GIRL SheenaAngryDeadDeadOuchDead............And She fell and got hurt when Sam tried 2 stop her from kissing him..and Now Cops have come 2 Sajan house 2 arrest Samrat OMG!!ShockedShocked..........I hope sheena ko kuch na ho as agar usey kuch ho gaya then her Dad will trap Sam n send him 2 prison ........And I donot want Sajan separated .....

But What exactly has happened 2 sheena that her dad has filed a complaint against Sam??.........and Sam was worried also So Kuch Wrong toh Hua hai
Really curious 2 know the further story SO S3 Plssssss Do Update FAstttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt.......Really fast Wink.........................and Thanks 4 PmHug ...................

Once Again Magnificent and Superb Update...............U r a Genious S3Thumbs Up.............Amazing and Fabulous work ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap........................

Love GunjanSmileSmile....................

Edited by 1gunjan7 - 11 March 2011 at 9:22am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SwaNia_1SIZZZLERSwaNia_2SandCastle.

gunurlove IF-Dazzler
gunurlove
gunurlove

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Hiiiiiii Swati Sonia n Soham..................not need to say ..it was again a very Super Duper update.....
As i always say You guys r Rockkkkkkkkkkkssssssss....................ClapClapClapClap
I enjoyed the whole update and really really Proud of Our Sooooooooo intelligent DOLL....Gunjan....EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed....starting was toooo gooddd...specially i love Sheena's dad dialoque that "wo gunjan jise tum kuch nai manti usne wk din me hamen sb se big loss de dia...".hearing this i completely adore Sami's Chashmish....LOLLOLLOL.....every feeligs were written so beautifully ......i m saying again that u guys always present the whole update in such a dramatic way....so that readers could not move away an inch from their place n nor  thier sight from the update...n yup..again a big Suspense.....completely agree with samrat...."drama, that is all sheena can do only".AngryAngry..i had already doubted that it must be something like this is going on...again a mahapanga...samrat should not go to her place....100% sure she must had preplanned everything.....to trap samrat...AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry....i really wished sheena would die...but not like this way yar.....hope so nothing major would had to b wrong ...S3 plz save Sajan ...n im sure u will....
thanks for the pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

CrazyMSSwaNia_1SIZZZLERSwaNia_2

SwaNia_1 IF-Dazzler
SwaNia_1
SwaNia_1

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by meerrii

hey it was fabluossss update really amzing workk...aweseeome mindblowing writing comemnt on ur ss always make words short.......in short the update wass rockingg just likee uu.........i loved it to the core.......but hateeeeeeeeeeeeee sheeeeeeeeennnnaa..want too kiiiiiillllll herAngry
omgggg...........ending was too much scaringgg...jaldii seyyy  continue karna cant wait realllyy..it was amazingg really loved the udpate wholeBig smileClapClap
luv u 
meri
Thanks Merii for ur so beautiful comments .........it really means alot to us........Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

CrazyMSSwaNia_2

SwaNia_1 IF-Dazzler
SwaNia_1
SwaNia_1

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shafoo

tht was nice part but i hateeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee thatttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt bitchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh sheenaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa i want to kill her she always kabab main haddi in sajan lifeeeee zabardasti sheenaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa  na ki samrat ka saat plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz killllllllllllllllllllllllllllll sheenaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa hateeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee thatttttttttttttttttt bitch sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo muchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhAngryAngry
Thanks dear for reading n commenting .......we r glad u liked our update.....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SwaNia_2

SwaNia_1 IF-Dazzler
SwaNia_1
SwaNia_1

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetsurabhi94

very very very nice update guyzzz loved it to the core
abhi ek trgedy khatam hua n u stared second....
ohh goddddddBig smile
bt at the end sajan will be together ryt???Wink
keep it up n do continue soonThumbs Up
n thnks for the pmTongue
Thanks Surabhi for ur sweet comments ...lets se what happens next Smile

SwaNia_2

SwaNia_1 IF-Dazzler
SwaNia_1
SwaNia_1

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gnaneswari

Wow what an update! I loved it a lot. You know very well that how to keep readers stick to ur ff. I enjoyed this update very much. Starting of the update u showed every thing going well, but u guys made the ending very scary, really scary. What happend to sheena? and why cops came to arrest samrat? One more mystry in this ss. I'm requesting u guys please give me a sajan special update with out any problems or mystries only with sajan special moments before the end of the ss, please grant my requesting. And do cont soon. Thanks for pm
Thanks Ganeswari for ur overwhelming comments.......n abt ur request so desr ur request has been noted down Smile........we r glad that our efforts made readers stick to our SSWink

Edited by SwaNia_1 - 11 March 2011 at 1:18pm

SwaNia_2

SwaNia_1 IF-Dazzler
SwaNia_1
SwaNia_1

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SajanRox

No... Samrat cannot be jailed.. Please..
I hate the MALHOTRAs..
Thank God Neil understood but why doesn't this Shee-Nah Understand? She tried kissing Samrat.. Eww.. Sam did the right but he should have atleast taken her to the hospital..
Anyways.. May Samrat be hell tensed but his Chashmish's smile always heals him! He can't stop R-O-M-A-N-C-I-N-G With her either!!
Awesome update!
Loved the way Gunjan slapped Mr. Malhotra on his face (not physically though!)
Thanks for the PM..
Update soon!
Hope everything gets fine soon!!
Thanks dear for liking the update ...,,,

SwaNia_2

Go to top