Miley Jab Hum Tum

India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

WITH YOU ALWAYS -A SaJan SS {COMPLETED} (Page 97)

aashizin IF-Stunnerz
aashizin
aashizin

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
oh its ok hon take ur time we will be waiting Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SwaNia_1SwaNia_2

agreatperhaps IF-Rockerz
agreatperhaps
agreatperhaps

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 2:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SwaNia_1

D
                              IMPORTANT NOTE

Friends.............we are really sorry.........I know all of our readers are waiting for the update. But...........though roughly ready...........the posting edition is not ready yet as Soham is busy. So please bear with us, friends. As soon as Soham gets time out of his busy schedule.........we will update part 22.
Thanks for understanding.
Love
S 3

Hey..
Don't worry and take your time..
But yeah, I am very eager to read the next part but I can understand..
You write so beautifully that it makes me glued to my Computer Screen just to read your works..
But Still, if you can't update soon 'It's Okay!'..
Don't forget to PM me when you do so!
-Nivriti

SwaNia_1SwaNia_2

monaya_sajan IF-Dazzler
monaya_sajan
monaya_sajan

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 4:36am | IP Logged
hey!! dats f9..but dont take 2 long............

SwaNia_1SwaNia_2

jyothi- IF-Stunnerz
jyothi-
jyothi-

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 5:43am | IP Logged
Its okay we r wtg.Take u r own time.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SwaNia_1

GulaabiAakhein. IF-Sizzlerz
GulaabiAakhein.
GulaabiAakhein.

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 8:24am | IP Logged
SOHAMM!!!!! :O :O
I was WAITING for the UPDATE!

SwaNia_1SwaNia_2

-CreativeSoul- IF-Sizzlerz
-CreativeSoul-
-CreativeSoul-

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 3:28pm | IP Logged
take ur time
waiting eagerlyTongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SwaNia_2

SwaNia_1 IF-Dazzler
SwaNia_1
SwaNia_1

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 6:31pm | IP Logged
Hi Friends......We are back....with our Next UpdateEmbarrassed.... We are posting our next update (Part-22) here. Sorry ! for long wait....Embarrassed Please do Read and drop your valuable Comments on this Update.Thanks guyz for your Encouragement & Support......which enabled us to write this SS.

Love,
S3 Smile

----------------------------------------------------------------

*Banner made by-SaJanRox11(Manjari)

PART - 22

Sheena called up Neil. She had to talk to him. Neil could not back out now.......he had to help her......separating Gunjan from Samrat would not be easy......she needed help.

Neil received the call .............he did not want to speak to her........but he knew avoiding Sheena was next to impossible.... she would not give up........

Sh - Neil....Kahaan ho tum...? Hamein kuchh toh karna hoga.......Warna hamara pyar humein kabhi bhi nahin mil sakta.......Hum sirf situation ke right hone ka wait nahin kar sakte.. do you understand what I am trying to say?????

N - Sheena.........first please relax....you are sounding desperate.....Aur main jaldi mein aisa kuchh bhi nahin karna chahta jis ki wajah se GUNJAN ko hamesha ke liye kho doon...so,please....cool down.....

Sh - Cool down !!!!!! How can I cool down...........right in front of my eyes.....I can see Samrat getting closer to Gunjan..........I did not wait for 5 years to see this............I want Samrat at any cost...........agar tum mujhe help nahin karoge......toh mujhe apna plan implement karna hoga.

N - Sheena............what are you saying?? Have you lost it ?? You will not hurt Gunjan......I am warning you......

Sh - Warning me...? why don't to think of something instead..... Gosh.!!....I am surrounded by good for nothings.....

Sheena angrily disconnected the call........she saw her Dad staring at her......it was time for her medication...........or she would in a fit of rage.......do the unthinkable............ her dad knew this all too well.........for the past 5 years, Sheena had become uncontrollable when angry.............

--------------------------------------------------

The next morning

Samrat and Gunjan entered their office to be recieved by their staff..........officially......it was Gunjan's first day at work. Samrat was feeling on top of the world......his life seemed complete......with Gunjan by his side, he had no worries......his mom was with him too......in the real sense.

Both entered their cabin..........Gunjan was to share Samrat's cabin.........he would not allow otherwise...... 

Samrat and Gunjan got down to discussing S.M.World  Project. they were waiting for Mr Malhotra's decision...........

On the other side, Mr. Malhotra was upset.......he was pacing about in Sheena's cabin.......the news was not good for him... he had to talk to Samrat.......or maybe Gunjan........as she was in charge of this project now.

Mr. Malhotra knocked on Samrat's cabin door............ and walked in....... SaJan were in the midst of a discussion.......

Mr. M - Mrs. Shergill..... mujhe aapse kuch important baat karni hai...........

G - Yes Mr. Malhotra .....Actually,hum aap ka hi wait kar rahe the..kahiye......aapne kya decision liya hain??? Project continue karna hai yaa........

Mr. M - Main yehi batane aaya tha.........under the present circumstances, I do not think We can continue with this contract.......aur aap bhi toh chahate the ki yeh contract break karna chahte the.........so, I think mutually we can cancel this contract.

G - Oh..Aap Contract cancel karna chahte hain...? par kyun Mr. Malhotra...? actually, we are ready to continue......so if you want to cancel this contract....as per the clause of the Contract........you will have to pay us 67.5 crores...as compensation...woh aapne hi kaha tha naa....Contract break karne waali Party ko 75% of 2nd party investment, bear karna hoga...toh...

Mr. M - Ok, Mrs. Shergill.......I will deposit the compensation amount...and ask my legal advisors to send the necessary documents for your signature.

Mr.Malhotra could not but, agree.....Gunjan was speaking in a low but,confident tone...there was no way he could object to anything....The Clause said that Party canceling the Contract would compensate the other party...WHY..? he himself had made it clear yesterday...so now there was no escaping this.  

A dejected  Mr. Malhotra left the cabin....... upon reaching Sheena's cabin , Mr. Malhotra called up his PA and instructed him to complete the formalities for annulment of the contract and left for home. Sheena had to be checked upon....yesterday she had gotten quite violent.......

In their cabin, Samrat just kept staring at Gunjan......she had handled this very well.......keeping her calm and cool....she had cancelled  this contract.....not only that..she had got Mr. Malhotra to compensate them......

G - Kya dekh rahe ho Samrat?? 

S - Dekh raha hoon.....kya tum meri wohi Chashmish ho....? (He smiled)

G - Oh toh Mr.Shergill ko mujh par shaq hai....? (she smiled)

S - Nahin shaq nahin....Hairaan hoon....Tumne jitni easily Mr. Malhotra ko handle kiya woh....It was really difficult. Mujhe umeed nahin thi woh itni easily maan jaayenge.

G - Unke paas aur koi option nahin tha Samrat...woh sirf 67.5 crore ke liye apne ambitious project par risk nahin le sakte the. aur agar woh uss par apni advertising cost bhi add kar len toh woh project all ready 325 Crore ka ho jaata.Main unka loss nahin chahti thi Samrat,par agar woh personal aur professional relations ko mix naa karte toh shayad yeh nahin hota...Mujhe unke liye afsos hai.

S - I know Chashmish.....main bhi yeh nahin chahta tha.....In fact, maine kaafi koshish ki thi , main iss Project ko past ki personal sabhi baatein bhool kar successfully complete karoon...but, Sheena ne mere paas koi option hi nahin chhoda. Woh iss project ko apne personal ambitions ko pura karne ke liye use karna chahhti thi....aur main aisa kuchh bhi nahin kar sakta jo mere personal life ko affect kare...tumhen affect kare....Hamein affect kare....

And Samrat and Gunjan shared a eyelock.......their eyes filled with love for each other.

At their home....... Mr. Malhotra first checked on his daughter.... she was in deep sleep.....the sedatives were working..... he went downstairs and called up his travel agent...........

Mr. M - I want 2 tickets to the next flight out of India for New York........Why tomorrow.......kya aaj ki koi flight nahin??  Ok......then 2 tickets for tomorrow's flight.......

"Kaun New York jaa raha hai Dad???"......A shameless Sheena asked.

Mr. Malhotra looked at his daughter...was he responsible for Sheena being is selfish??? Had he failed in his upbringing??? But now ............enough.....Sheena had to realize her mistake.......he would have to be strict.........

Mr M - We are....! do you get it ??? Because of you, only because of you and your silly obsession....I had to cancel my most ambitious project.......

S - Oh Please Dad ! aisa bhi kya ho gaya hai...jo aap Itne.....

Mr. M - (said angrily) Aisa kya ho gaya hai...? Tum pooch rahi ho....? Woh ladki..woh GUNJAN...jise tum kuchh nahin maanti.... sirf  ek din mein usne hamein ab tak ka sabse bada loss de diya hai...aur woh bhi sirf tumhaari wajah se.....Maine khud saare Figures & Reports check ki hain....without proper Research & Promotion agar humne apne Product ko launch kiya....toh woh kabhi market mein survive nahin kar paayega..... iss 225 Crore ke Project mein hum all ready 80 Crore invest kar chuke hain....now agar RESEARCH & PROMOTION ke extra cost ko add kar len toh Yeh project approx. 325-350 Crore ka ho jaayega ...aur phir bhi success ki koi guarantee nahin....Aur,Tumhen kya lagta hai...? woh donon itni easily hamein chhod denge...tumne jo unn donon ke saath kiya hai....Woh uska revenge hamein apne business mein Loss pahuncha kar lenge.

so, now Not only that I had to compensate the Shergills for premature annulment of the contract...a cool 67.5 crores......which means ,without the proper execution of our most ambitious project.... MALHOTRA's ke Big Project ko approx 150 Crore ka loss ho chuka hai...do you have any idea what it takes to earn that kind of money??? Do you Sheena?? Tum khud ko Business Women kehti ho..par uss ladki ne jisne bas apna kadam abhi-abhi iss field mein rakha hai....Usne aate hi hamein Back-foot par la diya....Hum unhen trap karne ki nahin....unke trap se bachne ki koshish kar rahe hain....aur tum kehti ho ki...aisa kya ho gaya?? (He shoutted)

Sh - But dad..we would have managed...... 

Sheena was speaking arrogantly.........with her dad......  Mr. Malhotra completely lost his temper.....

Mr Malhotra - Enough.....no more arguments now.......kal ki flight se hum New York wapis jaa rahe hain........whether you like it or not.......do you get it Sheena??? No more Samrat and Gunjan in our lives.........Pahle hi main tumhari aur uss Indira ki baatoon mein aakar apna kaafi loss kara chuka hoon...ab aur nahin...you have to understand......he will never be yours......never....

Sheena was angry...very angry........((Dad ko kya ho gaya hai...? Woh meri khushiyon se zyada apne thode se loss ko importance de rahe hain..? woh aisa soch bhi kaise sakte hain...? Pata nahin inn sab ko kya ho gaya hai...yeh kyun nahin dekh paa rahe ki, main SAMRAT se kitna Pyaar karti hoon...? Samrat bhi mujhse pyar karta agar woh Gunjan nahin hoti...Hum donon khush hote....aur hum khush rahenge....koi chahe yaa na chahe...))

She went up to her room........no way was she leaving......not without Samrat anyway............

Mr. Malhotra left for some work......he had to wind up all his work in India......after tomorrow.....he would never come back here and never allow Sheena to either.

Samrat and Gunjan reached home........Gunjan went upstairs to their room to change and Samrat was checking the answering machine.....his Mom had left a message that she had reached home......Samrat smiled on hearing his Mom's voice........just then his cell buzzed........and he looked with a frown........Sheena.......she just would not lay off would she???

S - What is your problem?? Don't you get the message??

Sh - I want to talk to you Samrat....now........at my place......

S - No way......I am not coming........I do not want to see your face.........so.....

Sh - Either you come here.....or I am coming there........then in front of Gunjan.....be prepared for a huge......

Samrat knew.......he had to stop Sheena from meeting Gunjan.......no doubt Gunjan had changed.......she would speak out in her defense......in Samrat's defense..........but he did not un necessarily want Gunjan to feel bad or hurt...... He cut Sheena off.........

S - Drama?? Is that all you can do...........you do not need to come here.......My CHASHMISH will get disturbed....aur iss baar...Final talk hogi ,kuchh baaton ka khatm hona zaroori hai....so, I am coming.

He angrily cut the call.........and called out for Gunjan.......she came downstairs.......

G - Samrat.......abhi dinner ready ho jayega...kyun ..

S - Chashmish.........I have to meet someone......it is important...tum dinner ready karo....main aata hoon......ok......

G - Lekin Samrat....Itni raat mein kahan....

S - Trust me. You do trust me, don't you Chashmish????

G - With my life.........I will wait for you........jaldi aana.....

She smiled........Samrat felt nice seeing her smile....... Samrat smiled back and left.

Samrat reached Sheena's home........he disliked coming here..he ended up remembering that day......it was here that she had asked him to choose between her and Chashmish.....on what he thought was their date.....Those days......just the thought of those days....sent shivers up his spine......today he was going to end all.........Sheena had to leave.

He rang the door bell..........Sheena opened the door.and smiled happily...Samrat........her Samrat was here.........

Sh - Mujhe pata tha tum aaooge.............tum meri koi baat taal hi nahin sakte na Samrat.......mujhe pata tha.......

S - Shut up , Sheena........you know as well as I do that I am here only so that you do not come to my house.....My Chashmish's house and create a scene........I do not want Chashmish to get upset anymore........least of all because of you.

Sh - Chashmish........Chashmish............Chashmish..........that is all you think of......what does she have that I don't??? Woh tumhen aisa kya de sakti hai, jo main nahin de sakti...?? Why can't you leave her????? Can't you see how much I love you????? Why Samrat?????? Why???

As she was speaking..she had cluctched Samrat's shirt.... Samrat was angry......he held her hands and forcibly and very harshly pushed them away.....

S - Sheena...not again....I have already answered all your silly questions before.........Chashmish is my life...every breath I take is for Chashmish........she is the reason of my exsistance..... I don't think I need to tell you anything..... I am leaving.......you mean nothing to me........

Sh - You cannot leave me like this.........Sam..........I love you.....I cannot live without you........that Gunjan......If she had not been there........you would have been mine.........

She was holding Samrat's arm........holding him back.... she moved to face him.........Samrat tried to free himself, but in vain....Sheena's grip was tight.......she moved closer to him....her face was very close to his face........Samrat felt sick.....he tried to turn away...but, Sheena was quicker...she cupped his face in her hands and tried to kiss him on his lips......Samrat was angry now....really angry......... he angrily pushed her....freeing his arm......she fell backwards....hitting her head against the centre table and she lost
consciousness..... 

Upon hearing the thud , Samrat looked back and was shocked to see Sheena lying on the floor....facing downwards. He wanted to just walk out, but humanity forced him to turn back and check on Sheena......he reached to where she was lying and turned her around......and was shocked.......Sheena had hit her head and was bleeding......Samrat was worried....and....

-----------------------------------------------------

All through the drive home, Samrat was thinking of the episode at Sheena's house. (( What had happened was not right........Yeh sab kaise ho gaya....? but,Ab kya hoga...? Main khud par control kyun nahin kar paaya.....Kyun main....?  Kyun gaya tha main wahaan....? nahin...mujhe wahaan jaana hi nahin chahiye tha... par agar Chashmish ko pata chala toh.....? Woh kaise react karegi..? Nahin main usse kuchh nahin bataoonga.. ))

As he reached home......he was very upset......he had lost his appetite.....but before Gunjan could open the door..... he composed himself........Chashmish would get disturbed seeing him upset.

Gunjan opened the door........her sweet smile relaxing Samrat to a great extent.....

G - Oh ! Main abhi tumhen call karne waali thi ki, Itni der tak kahaan ho...?  (she smiled) Tum change kar lo Samrat...... dinner is ready.....main serve karti hoon.....

S - Chashmish.....mujhe bhook nahin hain.....Tum dinner le lo......I am so sorry....but I am feeling really tired........main soone jaa raha hoon........I hope you understand..

Gunjan looked at Samrat ............he looked so tired.....so very tired.....she decided not to ask him anything..... but,she was feeling that, he was disturbed.

G - Samrat.... koi baat nahin...tum jaao......Main aati hoon......

Samrat looked at his Chashmish........went closer to her and kissed her on her forehead.....she would always be there for him......he was sure.

Samrat went upstairs and changed......as he laid down on the bed.....thoughts cropped up in his head....one mistake......one mistake of not realizing his feelings for Gunjan 5 years ago......and this was the result....this had to stop somewhere.

He heard Gunjan coming in....and closed his eyes....... pretending to be asleep.....

Gunjan knew that.....but decided that now was not a good time to talk........but she was worried....(( Aisa kya hai jo Samrat ko pareshaan kar raha hai??? Why was he so tensed ??? Aaj toh sab kuchh thik tha...par Samrat kis se milne gaya tha...? aur aane ke baad...itna khamosh kyun hai....?? Kya hua hoga...?? )) She had plenty of questions...........answers to which only Samrat had ......but now was not the time..later....maybe tomorrow......She lay down beside him......

Next morning...as Samrat opened his eyes........he did not see Gunjan......where was she?? He looked around..... at first he was worried.......but later he relaxed.....nothing could go wrong now.............everything had been sorted out.....Chashmish would never leave without him now........maybe she was in the kitchen........

He freshened up and went downstairs.......he was right...she was preparing breakfast........he crept up behind her and held her by her waist...as he whispered.......

"Good Morning, Mrs. Shergill !......aaj itni jaldi utth gayeen??? Aur mujhe kyun nahin jagaya??? Tumhen pata hai naa ki, mujhe early morning sabse pehele apna lucky charm dekhana pasand hai ......and meri morning kiss bhi toh nahin mili....."

G - Haan Samrat....but kal tum bahot tired the naa....toh, I let you sleep........tum baad mein office aa jaana.....main jaldi jaaoongi......aur rahi tumhari morning kiss ki baat toh.........

She turned to face him and planted a kiss on his cheek........ it was then that she saw that he was dressed......

S - Tum akeli office jaaogi......without me??? 

He was holding her by her waist.......she looked at him......he had fake hurt on his face.......

S - Mujhe akela chhod kar jaaoogi Chashmish...??

G - Kabhi nahin.......main tumhe kabhi bhi akela nahin chhodungi...Samrat.......but....(She said as she freed herself.)
 abhi mujhe akela chhodo (she smiled)..........we have to have our breakfast and leave for office.......aaj Mr Malhotra  ke saath hamari deal cancel ho rahi hai , toh unke legal advisor ke saath kuchh important formalities fulfill karni hai......aur yeh jitni jaldi ho jaaye.........

S - Ok. Mrs. Shergill........ but you are right.......jitne jaldi yeh deal end ho......hamare liye accha hoga.(said with little serious & tensed voice)

Both were having their breakfast....as the door bell rang. Samrat was about to open the door......but, Gunjan asked him to continue eating and she went to open the door.....

When she opened the door she was surprised.......

"Samrat"..........she called out to him.........

Samrat came towards the door........and he was shocked........

Cops were at the door.........

"We have a warrant for your arrest Mr. Samrat Shergill.....You are under arrest. Mr. Malhotra ne aapke against complain ki hai...aur saare proof bhi aapke against hain...so...

Gunjan was shocked.......((Mr. Malhotra ne Samrat ke against report submit ki....But, Why? And Samrat was the main suspect ?? How could this be ?? Aisa kya kar diya SAMRAT ne....?))  She looked at Samrat in surprise......

[To Be Continued.......]

------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------
StarFrndz,Please press the Like This Post Tab if you enjoyed reading and do give your Opinion/Comment/Criticism about this SSEmbarrassed We would love to hear from all of our Readers.Thanx for reading.Smile

StarNext UPDATE  -
Very soon.Wink

Edited by SwaNia_1 - 11 March 2011 at 5:34pm

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

mukitzzmiriam2rupal.sri24mohit_rockstarmjhtian94lakshmi_SGgnaneswarisreelu.januable358674Anjali_121gunjan7SandCastle.KuchBhiMatBolsadufSM_317preety88ShafooSoulmate_Sana-CreativeSoul-ar_sajan4evr.VanishingDreamfendGulaabiAakhein.Joseph_Aaashizinjyothi-

CrazyMS IF-Dazzler

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 7:39pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

SwaNia_1SwaNia_2

Go to top