Miley Jab Hum Tum

India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

WITH YOU ALWAYS -A SaJan SS {COMPLETED} (Page 93)

preety88 IF-Rockerz
preety88
preety88

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
mindblowing update...im glad gunjan gave sheena and her dad a good piece of her mind about the contract....sajan were cute......im glad samrats mom realized her mistake and sajan forgave her.....i nothing happens to gunjan because of sheena...cont soon

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SwaNia_1SwaNia_2

SwaNia_1 IF-Dazzler
SwaNia_1
SwaNia_1

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gunurlove

Hey S3.............As usual Amazing update.......ClapClapClap
Your update Was Simply the S3.......Surprised...............Superb..................Speechless.............
very much nice and wonderfull part.......Hug...........
Surprised but love to see that new strong..... fully Confident Gunjan...................in that scene her dialoques were written so beautifully..........i just imagine her  n love to the core.......LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
You guys are always rocks...............And Thanks GOD Indira realised her mistake.happy to see that she finally accept her shoooo shweeeeeet beti jesi bahu.......Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smile
Chalo indira to thikane lagi ab Sheena ko b thikanet lga do...............WinkWinkWinkWink
we know Sheena's intentions are very bad n may b she would tries to b something wrong with Gunjan but no tension...........as we know Samrat is always with her.........n our Rocking S3 are always with you Sajan.......so 100% sure guys u will never do anything wrong with Our shooooo cute n magistic couple ...........
thanks for the pm.......
Hey Rija ...Wow!!!! what a lovely n sweet comment ...Thanks yaar for liking it so much .........we r happy that we have maintained our surprises n as u say our suspense tooWink
but one thng u didnt mentioned bhool gayee lag ta hai ......Shockedok may batati hoon ...yaar update one day b4 post ki hai S3 ne to get ur S3 comments LOLn in the end i will just say SOHAM'S FAV WORDSLOL WAIT&WATCHConfused.......tHANKS honey for ur so sweet n precious comments...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SIZZZLERgunurloveSwaNia_2

SwaNia_1 IF-Dazzler
SwaNia_1
SwaNia_1

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by preety88

mindblowing update...im glad gunjan gave sheena and her dad a good piece of her mind about the contract....sajan were cute......im glad samrats mom realized her mistake and sajan forgave her.....i nothing happens to gunjan because of sheena...cont soon
Thanks Preety for ur lovely comments ..........

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SwaNia_2

SwaNia_1 IF-Dazzler
SwaNia_1
SwaNia_1

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 1gunjan7

OMG!! S3 Wow!! What a Mindblowing,Awesome and totally OUTStANDING update.......Thumbs Up.....Just Rocking ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap..............Mujhko bahut bahuttttttttttttttt Mazza aaya read karkey..................very well written update.presentation was good ,each scene and each Dialogue from beginning till end was amazing and Fabulous....Thumbs UpLoved it totally..........I enjoyed reading and imagining a lottttttttSmileDay Dreaming...........................................

I simply loved the Confident Mrs Samrat Shergill who handled Sheena and her dad mr malhotra so cleverly and with full confidence...............Loved this bold and confident Gunjan and chashmish a lotttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt.................................U presented Confident Gunjan very well S3..Thumbs Up......Loved the the dialogues between Gunjan and sheena's Dad totally ...especially liked Gunjans dialogues ......The scene was so well written by U S3 that while reading I felt as if the scene was playing in front of me.....
.. I even liked Samrat n Gunjan convo in the office...loved Gunjan joining the office ....to Indira-Sheena-MR Malhotra conversation... this conversation atleast made Indira realise that Gunjan is a Diamond and sheena is a selfish and self-centered girl.....Indira apology 2 sajan and her accepting Gunjan and calling her a daughter I loved it totally ....when Gunjan Said to Indira that Aap MAA HAIN AND MAA Apni Betii sey Maafi nahi mangatii ..I was like wow What a dialogue Gunjan is so sweetSmile............And Gunjans words 2 samrat that he should talk 2 his Mom and forgive her as His mom has accepted her mistake N This scene when SAm stopped his Mom and Hugged her and started crying Was so so emotional and sweet that Even I got emotional and I had tears in my eyes.....Embarrassed........Loved Ur Each scene completely S3...ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap.................VERY VERY Well written update S3 ..everything from start to end was FantabulousThumbs Up..Excellent UpdateClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap.........Infact whole update mein I felt that every scene which I am reading is being played right before my eyes ....as if I watching each scene on TVSmile.......Superb work....ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap......................................

Even after knowing Sheena is wrong and going towards wrong path which would destroy Sheena in the end.............Sheena Dad is not doing enough efforts 2 Stop her craziness....What type of Dad is he? AngryBoth Mr malhotra and Miss malhotra r crazy Angry.............but sheena is total EvilAngryDead....and What will this crazy sheena do Now??ConfusedConfusedAngry .........Kahin woh Gunjan ko harm toh nahi karegii??ConfusedShocked........I hope nothing happens 2 Sajan ..............Whats gonna happen next??? really want 2 know this.........So S3 Plsss Update really Soonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn .............Update really fastttttttttttttttttttttttttt................................AND MERI BAAT MANO SHEENA KO MENTAL ASYLUM MEIN SEND KAR DOOWink.........Wahi sheena ki Sahi jaga hai LOL...............

Once again Fantastic and Stupendous Update Soham, Swati and SoniaClap................U 3 are Genious S3...................Thumbs Up...............

With Love your friend
GunjanSmileSmile.................................

Thanks Gunjan for ur lovely review n precious comments ...............actually i was imagining u while reading ur review/commentsLOLLOL(jokes apart)we r overwhelmed n appreciate  ur lovely comments.......obviously GENIOUS PPL are recognised every whereWink

SIZZZLERSwaNia_2

Anjali_12 IF-Dazzler

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

SwaNia_1SwaNia_2

Joseph_A IF-Stunnerz
Joseph_A
Joseph_A

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 7:36pm | IP Logged
What a fabulous updateClapClapClap I loved it. Guys you are Bestest. Your each n every part is better then last part.ClapClapClap in this Part....Gunjan stoles the show.Clap I am speechless after reading her brand new entryClap It was awesome. She is really portraying the character of a true 21st century girl.ClapClapClaponly 1 word for her -PERFECT.Clap  Perfect Girl Friend, Perfect Wife and Perfect Business women. Clap No wonder Sheena n her Dad ki to...."Bolti Bandh"LOL her conversation with Sheena's Dad was mind-blowing.Clap her each n every lines & words is so perfect.Clap 

Guys its possible only because of your writing skills,a very balanced n beautifully presentation of all emotonsClapI must say no1 can beat you in this department.Thumbs Up Family Reunion part is so touchy n emotionalCry Cry Cry That was a pure emotional Family scene.CryI couldn't stop my tears during read that part.Cry A son feelings about his mother...is very well written scene n dialogues.Clap

This SS is very close to my heart but,your first para broke my heart with your 1 line ('we really want to end this SS soon' Why guys?Cry) .but,I am happy after reading your future planningSmile Wink Please,Please,Please......Update soon.
I am very curious about,what is Sheena's  other evil planning? Sorry for my long reply but,I can't control my self.

Edited by Joseph_A - 05 March 2011 at 7:38pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SwaNia_1gunurloveSwaNia_2

SwaNia_2 IF-Rockerz
SwaNia_2
SwaNia_2

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 7:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sreelu.januable

hi di...............Smile
awesome.................Clap
now i cant search any wrds for this.................EmbarrassedCry
plz cont soon di...............Tongue
luv uHeart..............Hug

Aww Sree.........thanks honHug Thanks for your comment.
GulaabiAakhein. IF-Sizzlerz
GulaabiAakhein.
GulaabiAakhein.

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SwaNia_1

Originally posted by SajanRox11

WWWWOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWW!!!!
Told yaa.. I cudnt resist reading this part.. so i finished one chapter and back to my comp!.. LOL>.
And what shoudl I say to u guys.. SUPERBB WORK.. just looovvvveeeedddd It ..! PERFECT VALENTINES DAY!
Im gonna read the next part nowww!!!
So will comment again once im done with that part.. JUST SPEECHLESS...!! Dying to knoww.. whats after this?!
LOVE YOUU GUYS!
LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLMajari ..manjari ......manjari...what a super excitement yaar !!!!!!!! just loved ur excitement n happy too that u loved it so much ..........thanks dear ... was missing u ......come back soon n give ur precious comments ...it really really means alot .......love u too dearHug

I am Waiting for ur next update yaaar!! U guys really rock manHugHug.. I read all the parts I missed in one go! Plz continue soooooooon now!!  Beautiful SS! and yeah.. Im DAMN excitedd!
ClapClapClap

SwaNia_1SwaNia_2

Go to top