Miley Jab Hum Tum

India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

WITH YOU ALWAYS -A SaJan SS {COMPLETED} (Page 92)

GulaabiAakhein. IF-Sizzlerz
GulaabiAakhein.
GulaabiAakhein.

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 8:36am | IP Logged
GUYSS???
What now? Ab kya permanent solution? Dont tell me that sheena will try and kill gunjan!
Oh Plz yaaaaar! What are u guys planning?
Im so excitedd.. update sooooon! and ill try coming online to check if u updated... Date bhi nahi diya naa...!
Humphh.. Gosh this is really getting excitingg!
LoVeD the UPDATE
Gunjan is ryt! And FINALLY indira REALISED her mistake..!

glitter text generator by GlitX.com

Edited by SajanRox11 - 05 March 2011 at 8:38am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

1gunjan7SwaNia_1SIZZZLERSwaNia_2

GulaabiAakhein. IF-Sizzlerz
GulaabiAakhein.
GulaabiAakhein.

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 8:39am | IP Logged
Sorry For such short comments but really cant help it.. very busy these days.. but really loving ur Updates.. U guys are awesome.. and WHY do u want to end this SS jaldi?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SwaNia_1SIZZZLERSwaNia_2

Anjali_12 IF-Dazzler

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 8:42am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

CrazyMSSwaNia_1SIZZZLERSwaNia_2

ar_sajan4evr IF-Sizzlerz
ar_sajan4evr
ar_sajan4evr

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 9:23am | IP Logged
lovelyyy update
lovved d new n confident gnjn
finally sams mom realised her mistake..
bt wats sheena's plan..omgggg
cont sooooooon
n
thnx 4 d pm

Edited by ar_sajan4evr - 05 March 2011 at 11:28am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SwaNia_1SIZZZLERSwaNia_2

1gunjan7 IF-Dazzler
1gunjan7
1gunjan7

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 10:23am | IP Logged
OMG!! S3 Wow!! What a Mindblowing,Awesome and totally OUTStANDING update.......Thumbs Up.....Just Rocking ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap..............Mujhko bahut bahuttttttttttttttt Mazza aaya read karkey..................very well written update.presentation was good ,each scene and each Dialogue from beginning till end was amazing and Fabulous....Thumbs UpLoved it totally..........I enjoyed reading and imagining a lottttttttSmileDay Dreaming...........................................

I simply loved the Confident Mrs Samrat Shergill who handled Sheena and her dad mr malhotra so cleverly and with full confidence...............Loved this bold and confident Gunjan and chashmish a lotttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt.................................U presented Confident Gunjan very well S3..Thumbs Up......Loved the the dialogues between Gunjan and sheena's Dad totally ...especially liked Gunjans dialogues ......The scene was so well written by U S3 that while reading I felt as if the scene was playing in front of me.....
.. I even liked Samrat n Gunjan convo in the office...loved Gunjan joining the office ....to Indira-Sheena-MR Malhotra conversation... this conversation atleast made Indira realise that Gunjan is a Diamond and sheena is a selfish and self-centered girl.....Indira apology 2 sajan and her accepting Gunjan and calling her a daughter I loved it totally ....when Gunjan Said to Indira that Aap MAA HAIN AND MAA Apni Betii sey Maafi nahi mangatii ..I was like wow What a dialogue Gunjan is so sweetSmile............And Gunjans words 2 samrat that he should talk 2 his Mom and forgive her as His mom has accepted her mistake N This scene when SAm stopped his Mom and Hugged her and started crying Was so so emotional and sweet that Even I got emotional and I had tears in my eyes.....Embarrassed........Loved Ur Each scene completely S3...ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap.................VERY VERY Well written update S3 ..everything from start to end was FantabulousThumbs Up..Excellent UpdateClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap.........Infact whole update mein I felt that every scene which I am reading is being played right before my eyes ....as if I watching each scene on TVSmile.......Superb work....ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap......................................

Even after knowing Sheena is wrong and going towards wrong path which would destroy Sheena in the end.............Sheena Dad is not doing enough efforts 2 Stop her craziness....What type of Dad is he? AngryBoth Mr malhotra and Miss malhotra r crazy Angry.............but sheena is total EvilAngryDead....and What will this crazy sheena do Now??ConfusedConfusedAngry .........Kahin woh Gunjan ko harm toh nahi karegii??ConfusedShocked........I hope nothing happens 2 Sajan ..............Whats gonna happen next??? really want 2 know this.........So S3 Plsss Update really Soonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn .............Update really fastttttttttttttttttttttttttt................................AND MERI BAAT MANO SHEENA KO MENTAL ASYLUM MEIN SEND KAR DOOWink.........Wahi sheena ki Sahi jaga hai LOL...............

Once again Fantastic and Stupendous Update Soham, Swati and SoniaClap................U 3 are Genious S3...................Thumbs Up...............

With Love your friend
GunjanSmileSmile.................................

Edited by 1gunjan7 - 05 March 2011 at 11:02am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

SwaNia_1SIZZZLERgunurloveSandCastle.SwaNia_2

gunurlove IF-Dazzler
gunurlove
gunurlove

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Hey S3.............As usual Amazing update.......ClapClapClap
Your update Was Simply the S3.......Surprised...............Superb..................Speechless.............
very much nice and wonderfull part.......Hug...........
Surprised but love to see that new strong..... fully Confident Gunjan...................in that scene her dialoques were written so beautifully..........i just imagine her  n love to the core.......LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
You guys are always rocks...............And Thanks GOD Indira realised her mistake.happy to see that she finally accept her shoooo shweeeeeet beti jesi bahu.......Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smile
Chalo indira to thikane lagi ab Sheena ko b thikanet lga do...............WinkWinkWinkWink
we know Sheena's intentions are very bad n may b she would tries to b something wrong with Gunjan but no tension...........as we know Samrat is always with her.........n our Rocking S3 are always with you Sajan.......so 100% sure guys u will never do anything wrong with Our shooooo cute n magistic couple ...........
thanks for the pm.......

SwaNia_1SIZZZLER1gunjan7SwaNia_2

saduf IF-Rockerz
saduf
saduf

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 11:25am | IP Logged
awesome update
uff this Shee...na...i hate her
why don't she understand that sam can not be her's

anyways..nice update
cont soon