Miley Jab Hum Tum

India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

WITH YOU ALWAYS -A SaJan SS {COMPLETED} (Page 88)

SwaNia_2 IF-Rockerz
SwaNia_2
SwaNia_2

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pankhi

Hhmm..nice story.....nice part..and OMG..just have a a look at SHEENA & NEIL...how mean they are..they want to seperate our love birdsOuch..shiut..thanxx to SAMRAT's brilliant idea that now he know his FRND cum backstabber (NEIL)'s true face...Embarrassed
Ohh...how mean is he..he is blaming SAMRATConfused..fool manLOL.
So sweet is GUNJAN..she was trying to normal SAMRATBlushing..I love her smileBig smile. And SAMrAT si aslo not les..he is also sweeeeeet.....Heart.
Farmhouse scene...Day DreamingBlushingWell written & executed..love that part when SAMRAT was upto close her and GUNJAN's pulse weer getting higher & higherBlushing...brilliant scene..well edited Clap.
Ouchhhhh..how mean is INDIrA....OuchShockedPoor angel ak dil dukha diya.....Cry.how can she hurt her?????DeadCry...
sorry have to go...will comment later sweetieBig smilehope u will w88888..Bye honeyEmbarrassed

Thanks,hon...........for reading and commenting......Tongue 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pankhi

SwaNia_2 IF-Rockerz
SwaNia_2
SwaNia_2

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shafoo

tht was niceeeeeeeeeee part

Thanks dear, for your appreciating comment.Smile
SwaNia_2 IF-Rockerz
SwaNia_2
SwaNia_2

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hiiiiiiiiiii

wow awsome amazing superb update
loved it sooo much
haye loved sajan there so cute
and omg yar sheena and sams mom just dont know how to give up
cont soon

love
tanzeel

Thanks, Tanzeel..........your comments do help us improve with our writing.Smile
SwaNia_1 IF-Dazzler
SwaNia_1
SwaNia_1

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 6:37pm | IP Logged
Hi Friends......a surprise for you all.........our Next Update.... We are posting our next update (Part-21), B4 our fixed schedule b'coz most of our readers wanted  us to,and we really want to end this SS so soon.(Aur kitna bore karenge Yaar !Wink)  . Please do Read and drop your valuable Comments on this Update.Thanks guyz for your Encouragement & Support......which enabled us to write this SS.

Love,
S3 Smile

----------------------------------------------------------------

*Banner made by-SaJanRox11(Manjari)

PART - 21 

Sheena could not believe her eyes........how could this be??? She looked at her dad........he seemed happy.((Did he not know who this was?? Of course he knew.....but then........why did he look happy?? This interference was not good for their plan.........))

"Of course, Mr Malhotra.......we will continue with this contract. Why would we want to break this contract ?? But, Mr Malhotra........ agar aap hi contract break karna chahe, toh hum........"

Mr. M - Why would I want to break this contract?? And who are you??

"Mrs. Shergill..............Mrs. Gunjan Samrat Shergill" .........she said as she walked up to Samrat and stood beside him........" I am now the Programming Head of SHERGILL INDUSTRIES...I have just taken charge.... now,Yeh Project main handle kar rahi hoon.. so thought I should inform all those involved with this project...........especially You......"  she said looking at Sheena's Dad.......

Gunjan was speaking confidently......Samrat smiled............ though surprised,  he was loving this new Chashmish...... she had completely taken charge of the situation.........

Mr. M - Good.....you seem to be smarter than your husband..... Mrs. Shergill. it will be a.........

G - Yeh toh aane waala waqt batayega Mr. Malhotra....kaun zyada smart hai...? Please wait.......

She made a call and said......"Mr. Sen, immediately call up the Research Department.....unse kahiye....woh S M World waale Project ko close kare..abhi aur issi waqt...aaj ke baad uss project par ab koi research nahin hoga....Its my order."

As Gunjan disconnected the call.....she saw Mr Malhotra  was angry........ she kept her calm as she spoke..............

G - So, Mr. Malhotra......as we were discussing.........

Mr. M - How dare you?????  Tum Research Department ko aise orders nahin de sakti.Yeh Contract break nahin hua hai...phir tum uss par work kaise rok sakti ho??

S - Par main aapko rok sakta hoon Mr. Malhotra.... aap meri wife se itni oonchi awaaz main baat nahin kar sakte, ..This is My Cabin...My Office.....aur mere saamne koi GUNJAN se itni loudly baat kare.....yeh main tolerate nahin karoonga.

G - Samrat..... as he heard her soft voice, Samrat cooled down....... Rehane do......yeh hamari 'acchi dost' ke father hain........... toh koi baat nahin..... mujhe bhi toh inke questions ka answer dene do....

She looked at Mr Malhotra........and said....

Mr. Malhotra....Main aisa kar sakti hoon...in fact, maine abhi abhi aapke saamne aisa hi kiya hai....aur aap toh kya...koi bhi mujhe aisa karne se nahin rok sakta....as a Programming Head, main yeh decision le chuki hoon. So I hope it will be a pleasure doing business with you......so ......Mr. Malhotra n Miss Malhotra.......if you would please..excuse us....mujhe kuchh other Official work complete karne hain....

Mr. M - No...pahle tumhen batana hoga..tumne S M WORLD ke project ka Research work kyun roka....?

G - Its simple.....Kisi project par research karne ka cost SHERGILL INDUSTRY khud bear karti hai....yeh uss ka internal working procedure hai. Its not part of any contract clause. so, aap usse apne Project par Research karne ke liye force nahin kar sakte...If U want...toh aapko research work ka cost bear karna hoga... anyway,achha hua aapne yaad dila diya....
some things need to be taken care of.......we need to sort some payment matters also........

Mr M - Payment matter baad mein......Tumhaare iss tarah Research rokne se hamare Product launching par effect padega...kya main jaan sakta hoon ki, Product launching ki new Policy kya hogi..?

G - wohi policy...Jo generally aise product ki launching mein use hoti hai.

Mr M - (
said with anger) R U mad ? Agar hum general Policy use karenge toh hamare product mein Exclusive n Special jaisa kuchh nahin rahega....itni Competition mein hamara Product survive kaise karega...? hamein Big loss hoga....

G - Hamein nahin Mr. malhotra....sirf Aapko... (
she smiled softly ) sirf Aapko loss hoga..aur agar aap yeh loss nahin chahte...toh aapke paas 2 Options hain...yaa hamare RESEARCH Expenses ko bear kijiye yaa yeh Contract Break kijiye....waise aapki knowledge ke liye bata doon.... SHERGILL Indus. ne bhi iss Project par ab tak approx. 90 Crore invest kar diye hain....
                              toh itna toh aap bhi Calculate kar sakte hain ki....Contract Break karne ke liye aapko kya amount as a Compensation dena hoga...? so...Mr. Malhotra ab choice aapki hai....yaa toh Rs.67.5 crore dekar Contract break kar lijiye...yaa phir apne ambitious 225 crore ke Project ko loss mein jaane se bacha lijiye..... (she smiled)   

Samrat was happy....... after seeing Gunjan confidence and Mr. Malhotra's  anger....and Mr. Malhotra... He was.... S3   Surprised... Shocked....n Speechless...

Sh - Dekho Gunjan........tum aise hi.......

G - Mrs. Shergill.....aap agar mujhe Mrs.Shergill kahengi...toh achha hoga Miss Malhotra........

Sheena was left dumbstruck.......Gunjan had changed...she was not the same Gunjan......the one to be intimidated by anyone........this was a confident Gunjan.......who was not going to allow anyone to disrupt her life............her marriage anymore.

Sheena and her dad were glaring at Samrat and Gunjan...they had no choice but to leave........everything was going wrong............very wrong.........

As they left, Gunjan looked at Samrat and smiled.....

S - Chashmish.......tum yeh.........

G - Kyun??? Tum hi toh chahate the na ki main office join karoon......yahaan tumhare saath full day spend karoon?? Toh jab maine yeh decide kar hi liya hai ki main tumhari har baat manoongi.......toh yeh baat bhi...........

S - haan...but tumne toh kaha tha ki tumhe time chahiye.....think karne ke liye...........toh achanak........

G - Yes, Samrat......Maine time manga zaroor tha...but tumhare  jaane ke baad maine bahot socha aur phir........maine decide kiya ki jab join karna hi hai....toh aaj se hi kyun nahin...........iss liye maine Mr. Sen se project details maang li..........aur yahaan tumhen surprise dene aa gayi..... Kyun........kya main aapko Surprise nahin de sakti...? Mr. Shergill......!

S - (Smiling).......Aap mujhe bahot kuchh de sakti hain...Mrs.Shergill (He winked) waise bhi tumhare surprises aur gifts....mujhe bahot zyada pasand aa rahe hain..........(said with naughty tone)

But on a serious note.....
Chashmish......aaj main bahot khush hoon.......tumne office join kar meri saari tension hi door kar di......aaj mujhe akelapan nahin lag raha. Aaj lag raha hai.....ki ab main kisi ka bhi saamna asaani se kar sakta hoon...kyunki meri Chashmish...meri strength mere saath hai...mere paas hai....waise
1 baat kahoon....aaj tum meri Chashmish se zyada....Mrs.Samrat Shergill lag rahi ho....
(He winked his eyes and smiled)

G - Samrat....tum bhi naa....smiled softly n said,
"Main yahaan hoon kyunki mujhe laga...tumhen meri zaroorat hai...aur main others ke liye kuchh bhi ban jaaoon...tumhaare liye.....hamesha tumhari Chashmish hi rahoongi...."

Samrat held Gunjan's hands tightly......both had the most lovely smile on their lips......and their eyes just said ......come what may........we will together fight it and win...........the conviction in the eyes of both was something that only they could feel........

Outside the cabin, Sheena and her dad were fuming with anger.......Sheena looked at her dad and stormed away. Mr Malhotra followed her angrily.......

Mr M - Sheena ab bahot ho gaya......... tumhari zidd ki wajah se main business main loss nahin bear kar sakta. Dekha nahin tumne?? woh dono kitne close hain.........woh kabhi bhi tumse pyaar nahin karta tha.....aur na hi kabhi karega. You will have to forget him...........he has no place for you in his life........it will be better, if you concentrate on your work now...........

Sh - Dad.........I can never forget him..........Samrat is only mine........ uss ladki...uss GUNJAN ne usse mujh se door kar diya hai....woh sirf mujhe pyar karta tha....I want him back...........you promised me you would get him back.........Indira aunty promised me she would help me get him back..............now both of you are asking me to forget him?????? Never....I will kill Gunjan if I have to..........but she will have to get out of our lives........my Samrat's life.........

And Sheena left the office........a devious plan forming in her mind.........she had to do this.............otherwise Samrat would never be her's............

------------------------------------------

As Sheena left, her dad called up Indira........

Mr. M - Hello ! Main bol raha hoon....mujhe tumse baat karni hai...aaj aur abhi...

I - Ok.Mujhe bhi aap se kuchh Important
baat karni thi...

Mr. M - Ok. Phir kahin milte hain...main Club mein wait karoonga

I - No...wahaan aur bhi members honge...aap mere ghar par aa sakte hain....main wait karoongi.
Indira knew voices were going to rise...........she did not want a showdown in public.

Mr. M - Ok..main thodi der mein aata hoon...kuchh points aise hain jo clear ho jaaye toh better hoga. and he cut the call

At Home

Indira was pacing in the living room............ she had tried to meet Sheena earlier, but when she saw Sheena walking away angrily from office, she decided to go back home. And now, Sheena's dad too did not speak very nicely...........

Her chain of thoughts was broken by the door bell. She opened the door and smiled fakely at the father daughter duo..........only to be met with a cold and angry stare. Sheena barged in..........followed by her dad............

Sh - Aapse kuch bhi nahin hua naa............aunty???? Badi badi baatein............bas yehi kar sakti hain aap....Main hi fool thi jo aap par trust kar liya...

I - Sheena.......tum mujhse aise baat nahin kar sakti....maine koshish ki thi.....Gunjan ko kitna kuch sunaya tha.....Sam ko Neil aur Gunjan ko lekar kitna jhoot bola tha...........but Sam hai ki woh apni wife par trust karta hai.......khud se bhi zyada.....toh..

Sh - Oh Please..........don't try to pacify me.........you know what, aunty???? Aap apne bete ko jaanti hi nahin....aap toh kabhi uske saath rahi hi nahin ho....toh,kya samajh payengi aap Sam ko??? Dad, we should not have taken her help at all.......she just will never be able to understand ........ we should have done this our way.........

I - Sheena......you are crossing your limits............how dare you say......

Mr. M - Indira........... no one talks to my daughter in this tone.......don't you dare talk to my daughter like this..........Every word she has said is true. Usne kya galat kaha..? you don't know your son............for you he is just a pawn in a business deal...........his likes........dislikes........you know nothing about him.......you were not even able to emotionally psyche him ............. and you claim that he is your son???  Sheena is right........had we done this our  way..........by now Samrat would have been our slave.......totally under our control...........

Sh - Yes Dad...and he would be mine......only mine........just him and me....no one else in our lives............

Indira was just listening.........was she realizing her mistake???? ((Sheena wanted only Sam.......no one else........she was never going to allow me...back in Sam's life .....and Gunjan.........Gunjan wanted Sam to forgive me........to accept me......why....she had even seen her own mother in Indira ?? Maine... maine kya kiya...? Sheena jaisi ladki ke liye....apne bete ki zindagi...uski khushiyaan....sab daanv par laga di.....main kyun nahin samajh paayi ? ki,mere bete ke liye Gunjan se better koi nahin ho sakti...kya main...kya main maa kehlane ke kaabil hoon...?))

Sh - Dad ! chaliye yahaan se...there is no point in talking to this useless woman.....

Leaving a shocked and hurt Indira behind..father daughter left............

Indira had tears in her eyes........she was feeling sad.............but not because Sheena and her dad had insulted her..........

She made a call........and then went to her room.

----------------------------------

Samrat
and Gunjan entered the house....... the house was in complete darkness.....Gunjan switched on the lights....and saw that Indira was sitting on the sofa.......she looked sad.......but Samrat was the least bothered..... She looked up as SaJan entered...........she knew she had made the right decision.........

I - Samrat.........mujhe tumse.......

S - (He avoided her) Chashmish.......dinner jaldi karte hain..........kal bahot saara work hai office main........aur aaj tum kaafi tired bhi ho gayee ho.......... aisa karo, bahar se kuch mangwa lo......ghar par bana ne ki zaroorat nahin......main change karke aata hoon.

Samrat ignored mom and went upstairs..........Gunjan looked at mom.....((Mom aaj kaafi tensed kyun lag rahi hain....woh sad hain...Samrat ko unse baat karni chahiye....usse manana hoga...)) and she ran upstairs.......

G - Samrat........mom tumse............

S - Chashmish......maine kaha na......ab tum iss baare main kuch nahin kahogi..... maine decision le liya hai.......that is final.........agar woh tumhen accept nahin kar sakti.....toh meri life main unke liye koi space nahin......toh tum ab....

G - Samrat....woh mujhe accept kare ya naa kare...woh different matter hai...par aaj....mom ne tumhe Samrat kehkar pukara............woh toh hamesha Sam kehati hain na tumhen ?? Woh kaafi disturbed lag rahi hain.......ek baar..........bas sirf ek baar.....mere liye....unse baat toh kar ke dekho......

S - Tum bhi na Chashmish.......hamesha mujhe emotionally blackmail karti ho..........pahle bhi sirf tumhare kehane par maine  mom ko ek chance diya tha naa...??....aur result dekha na tumne.........unhone hamein hi alag karne ki koshish ki......aur , ab bhi tum chahati ho ki main...........

Indira  knocked on the door..............

I - Mujhe tum dono se baat karni hai...one last time..........zyada time nahin hai mere pass.....please.....Sam.............Gunjan...........

S - Dinner order kar do Chashmish.........main fresh-up hone ja raha hoon....

And Samrat turned to go......but Gunjan caught his hand........forcing him to stop.....he looked at her.........her eyes told him something and Samrat had to turn around........Gunjan knew too well that he could never refuse her anything........

S -jaldi kahiye jo kehna hai.....I am tired....... Samrat was not speaking nicely........ he did not wish to speak to his mom.....

I - Main jaanti hoon....jaante ho Sam...maine life main 2 mistakes ki hain...........pehali tumhen uss waqt akela chhodne ki, jab tumhen sab se zyada meri zaroorat thi....jab 1 bachhe ko shayad apni maa ki sabse zyada zaroorat hoti hai......na chahate huye bhi....tumne mujhe uss galti ke liye maaf kiya... sirf Gunjan ke kehne par.....

Samrat was listening...........tears were glistening in his eyes too as he remembered the lonely childhood he had to spend, without his mom....but,he was hearing peacefully.....

Aur ab maine yeh galti kar di....Jo shayad meri sabse badi galti thi...main tumhen Gunjan se alag karna chahati thi.....uss Gunjan se....jo shayad sahi maayne mein sirf tumhaari hai....jiske liye tumhaari khushi se badhkar kuchh bhi nahin....jo khud se zyada tumhari parwah karti hai....iss ghar ki parwah karti hai........aur maine kya kiya...? yeh sab woh bhi apne selfish motive ke liye........I have failed as a mother, Sam........and I know...........you will never forgive me...........but tum...Gunjan (she looked at Gunjan).....main jaanti hoon maine jo kiya woh maafi ke kaabil nahin......par beta...kya tum mujhe maaf kar sakti ho ??? Maine joh kuchh bhi tumhare saath kiya...........un sab ke liye..........

G - (her eyes were moist) Mom......aap kyun maafi maang rahi hain??? aap maa hain.....aapne sirf woh kiya....joh aapko laga ki aapke bete ke liye sahi hai, ...mujhse maafi mat maangiye Mom......ek maan apni beti se maafi nahin maang sakti.......aapne mujhe jhooth hi sahi.........mom kehane ka haq toh diya tha.....mere dil mein kabhi bhi aapke liye koi kadwahat nahin thi...na pahle aur na ab.....aap meri Mom hain.....aur hamesha rahengi......

I - haan.............par, Gunjan..........galati ki hai toh maafi bhi maangni padegi na........

G - Nahin mom.......aapko....

Samrat knew where this was heading..........if he did not stop his mom , she would trap Gunjan in her tears.......

S - agar baat ho gayee ho toh kya main jaaoon??? Kal  bahot saari meetings hain.......

I - Haan Sam .........main jaanti hoon maine tumhaare saath kaafi galat kiya... aur main yeh bhi jaanti hoon ki,ab mujhe tumse koi maafi nahin milegi.......toh mera yahaan rehna bhi bekar hai....main tumhaari aankhon mein apne liye itni nafrat nahin dekh sakti....Main aaj London ja rahi hoon Sam.... jaane se pehele kya tum ek baar mujhe mom nahin kahoge?? kya aakhari baar....Mere gale nahin lagoge?? apni mom ke gale nahin logege....??

She looked towards Samrat with teary eyes.........only she knew that her tears were real.........well.......... Gunjan knew too........... she looked towards Samrat............

Deep down, Samrat too wanted to hug his mother.........ask her to stay back.....but after what she had done....was forgiving her so easy??????? 

Samrat did not move........nor did he look at Indira.......Gunjan did not have the guts to ask Samrat to do as his mom said.......what if he got angry on her????

Indira turned around and walked away........tears streaming down her eyes......

As she left...Gunjan went near Samrat...........and she saw what she had expected to see...........tears in Samrat's eyes...........

G - Samrat...........tum nahin jaante tum kitne lucky ho, ki tumhari mom tumhare pass hain.....tum jab chaho unse baat kar sakte ho...... unki god main apna sir rakhkar so sakte ho.......kyun tum nahin samajhte, Samrat??? Maa kabhi bhi galat nahin hoti........woh kabhi bhi buri nahin hoti........woh joh sochti hain......hamesha apne bacchon ke bhalayi ke liye sochti hain....... jab woh tumhe chodkar gayee thi toh unki koi majboori rahi hogi........koi bhi maa apne khushi se apne bacchon se door nahin jaa sakti............

Samrat looked at Gunjan while she was saying this............his tears had by now broken all barriers...they were flowing freely.........Gunjan continued....today she had to speak up............ ego's were breaking up a family.......she could see that................

................aur, aaj agar woh chahti thi ki tum Sheena ke saath shaadi karte toh khush hotay....toh ismen kya galat tha Samrat.....tumne bhi toh kabhi Sheena ko apne liye sahi samjha tha ?....aur agar Mom ne bhi usse tumhaare liye sahi samajh liya toh ismen woh kaise galat hain.....aaj woh haqueeqat jaanti hain.......aaj unhen aapni galati ka ehsaas hai.........tabhi toh woh maafi mangane aaye thin.......it is not easy to admit that you are wrong........ Kya tum ek aakhri baar apni mom ko maaf nahin kar sakte???

Samrat looked at Gunjan.......((she was so right.......mom had admitted her mistake and she was leaving..........I could forgive her............ mujhe unhen maaf karna hoga.........jis tarah main apni Chashmish ko nahin khona chahta.........main apni Mom ko bhi toh nahin kho sakta.......main unse bhi pyar karta hoon...main unse naraz ho sakta hoon.....nafrat...? nafrat nahin kar sakta.....woh Mom hain meri......woh Mom jise maine shayad apni zindagi mein sabse zyada miss kiya hai....aaj kismat ne mujhe ek aur chance diya hai unhen paane ka....main ye chance nahin kho sakta...now its my turn to forgive and forget.))

Samrat looked at Gunjan with teary eyes.........Gunjan wiped his tears and said........."Hamein unhen rokna hoga Samrat...hum unhen aise hi hamari zindagi se nahin jaane de sakte...sirf ek baar...sirf ek baar meri baat maan lo Samrat... isse pehle ki kaafi der ho jaaye...."

Samrat  hugged Gunjan..............she really was God sent in his life........ he knew, if she was asking him to stop mom........she had to be right............only Chashmish would know that he needed his mom...........today......more than ever.........Gunjan broke the hug and looked  at Samrat........he nodded..........and both ran downstairs....they looked around for mom.......she was no where. Both looked at each other....and then at the door...........They rushed out of the house. Indira had reached the car.

"MOM......! ! ".Samrat called her........Indira turned around...........and before she knew it, Samrat was in her arms, sobbing uncontrollably..........like a baby.......she lovingly moved her hands over his head............. Tears were flowing down her eyes too....... but these were tears of joy.............joy that she had not known since she had left Samrat............ Today in the real sense, she had got her son back.......and she knew.....only because of that girl...........no..............only because of her daughter in law.............Gunjan................ She looked at Gunjan............who stood nearby with tears in her eyes, but a smile on her lips........

Indira asked her to come nearer....as Gunjan went close..........Indira caressed her cheeks......Gunjan's tears were flowing freely........Samrat moved away........ Today he was feeling nice..............he had got his mom back..........Indira wiped Gunjan's tears and hugged her.....and before Gunjan could say anything........she said............

"Main ab nahin rukoongi, beta...........don't ask me to stay back........but , I promise.......the day you call me and tell me......that Mom I need you... please come............I will leave everything and be here..........for you....... nothing will stop me then......aur aaj...aaj...main bahot khush hoon...Jab aayi thi....toh sirf apne bete se milne aayi thi.....par jab agli baar aaoongi....sirf apne bete se nahin.....apni beti jaisi...Bahu se bhi milne aaoongi.....Tumse toh ye bhi nahin keh sakti ki, mere bete ka khyaal rakhna....b'coz I know..tum uska khud se bhi zyada khyaal rakhti ho" (she smiled with teary eyes)

Samrat and Gunjan could not say anything.........they knew she would not stay back now......... but now their family was complete.......mom was back and what more did they want ........... Samrat and Gunjan took her blessings......And , with a smile on her lips and happiness in her eyes........ Indira drove off......... SaJan waited till the car left the driveway........

------------------------------------------

Sheena
was fuming with anger...........something had to be done............this time a permanent solution to this problem............. she picked up her cell and made a call...............

[To Be Continued.........]

Who did Sheena call???  What was her evil mind working towards??  Was Gunjan's life in danger..........??

------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------
StarFrndz,Please press the Like This Post Tab if you enjoyed reading and do give your Opinion/Comment/Criticism about this SSEmbarrassed We would love to hear from all of our Readers.Thanx for reading.Smile

StarNext UPDATE  -
Very soon.Wink

Edited by SwaNia_1 - 05 March 2011 at 5:05am

The following 33 member(s) liked the above post:

miriam2rupal.sri24mohit_rockstarmjhtian94gnaneswarisreelu.januable358674lakshmi_SGgunurlove1gunjan7Anjali_12_Arushi_CrazyMSpankhiSanlicious..Ambika..SandCastle.preety88XDevilsDesireXSM_317MahiiisadufGulaabiAakhein.-CreativeSoul-ar_sajan4evrXSilentWishesXfendShafooaamirkhanfan-Kina-Joseph_Aaashizinjyothi-

Shafoo IF-Sizzlerz
Shafoo
Shafoo

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 8:26pm | IP Logged
tht was sooooooooooo niceeeeeeeeeeeeee

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SwaNia_1SIZZZLERSwaNia_2

gnaneswari Goldie
gnaneswari
gnaneswari

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 8:53pm | IP Logged
Awesome, amazing part. I loved it a lot. Finally sam's mom realised her mistake. I really wanted this scene the happy family scene. But sheena's intentions were bit scary! But i know that no one can seperate sajan so no worries! Ur telling that the ff is on verge to end, but ur maitaining that suspence, and we readers r dieing here to know what will happen in next update! U guys write so brilliantly! Please don't end this ff so soon. if u r trying end this ff i have a demand that u have to start a new ff on sajan. I would love to read ur writtings. Take this as readers request, demand or whatever u feel, but please either cont this ff or start a new ff. Ok i think u have bored reading my long comment! Sorry for it. Do cont as soon as possible. Thanks for pm

SwaNia_1SIZZZLERSwaNia_2

KuchBhiMatBol IF-Rockerz
KuchBhiMatBol
KuchBhiMatBol

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 9:20pm | IP Logged
AWESOME UPDATE YRR IT WAS SIMPLY GR8 YOU GUYSS ROCK.....I LIKED THE NEW GUNJAN A LOTTTTTTTTTTT N THE MOTHER DAUGHTER N SON SCENE WAS TOOO GOOD....FINALLY INDIRA REALISED HER MISTAKE ..THNX FR D PM N DO UPDATE SOOON....

SwaNia_1SIZZZLERSwaNia_2

jyothi- IF-Stunnerz
jyothi-
jyothi-

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
U guys r too good.U have portrayed gunjans character so well.Chooee mooye darpok gunjan has become very bold and she can handle miss and Mr. M very well.I loved that part.

She has captured Indiras heart also and now she has become loving D- in law.

Now what this chaddy aunty is going to do?Always her plans fail in spite of that she wants to make plan.

Now samrat is very happy his loving and darling wife will be with him even in the  office.

your this S3 is going very well pls cont.

Even if u r going to end start again.Love to read.

Thanks to u guys 4 making this so interesting .

Wtg 4 update.

Edited by monaya_MS - 04 March 2011 at 9:51pm

SwaNia_1SIZZZLERSwaNia_2

Go to top