Miley Jab Hum Tum

India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

WITH YOU ALWAYS -A SaJan SS {COMPLETED} (Page 83)

SwaNia_1 IF-Dazzler
SwaNia_1
SwaNia_1

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Joseph_A

HugClap Clap ClapSuperb Update S3 Clap Clap Its very very Good part.So emotional n so touchy....Cry End SaJan dio. is so romantic and so emotional,I cant control my tears after reading that part.Cry Its a master piece Better then both On-air Valentine parts.Clap Guys you all are Best. Thanks S3 for this wonderful Valentine gift ,Its best treat for all SaJan fans.Day Dreaming
Thanks Joseph for ur so much appreciating comments ...it really helps us to improve ........yes we even couldn't controll our tears while writing  SaJan  dios.....we r glad u r enjoying our SS........

Edited by SwaNia_1 - 01 March 2011 at 10:21am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SwaNia_2Joseph_A

SwaNia_2 IF-Rockerz
SwaNia_2
SwaNia_2

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 7:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sreelu.januable

hi di..................Smile
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!Shocked
FRANKLY NO WORDS TO DESCRIBE THE PART................Clap
JUST LOVELY.........AWESOME..................Thumbs Up
CONT SOON DI...............Day Dreaming
LUV UHeart................Hug

Thanks SweetySmile .........we are glad you loved the update. 
SwaNia_2 IF-Rockerz
SwaNia_2
SwaNia_2

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 6:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by saduf

awesome update

Thanks dear for your comment.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SwaNia_1

SwaNia_2 IF-Rockerz
SwaNia_2
SwaNia_2

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 6:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RadhikaBhushan

mindblasting parts yaar.......
Its superb so s3 rocks...

Thanks Radhika....... we are glad to read your precious comments.
SwaNia_1 IF-Dazzler
SwaNia_1
SwaNia_1

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 3:49am | IP Logged
Hi Frndz,
           We are here with Part 20.......
Hope we have not disappointed our readers.as this SS nears it end we would like to take every opportunity to thank our readers for their support and most importantly, their comments which encouraged us to write better.We have also tried to fulfill our Readers Demands. Please do drop your valuable Comments on this update.Thanks guyz for your Encouragement & Support......which enabled us to write this SS.

Love,
S3 Smile

----------------------------------------------------------------

*Banner made by-SaJanRox11(Manjari)

PART - 20

Sheena
entered the Conference Hall..........it was not well lit......Sheena waited impatiently..........

The door opened and Neil walked in............angrily......he spoke to Sheena..........
"What is your problem???? Can't you see??? Your brilliant plan has failed........what is the point in even talking now??? Kyun bulaya hai mujhe??? Mujhe nahin lagta ab hamara koi plan.........."

Sh - Maine??? Maine kab bulaya tunmhen??? Mujhe toh tumhare name se yeh chit mili.........ki tum mujhse milna chahate the.......toh main aayee.......aur tum keh rahe ho ki maine........

N - Enough Sheena.....Band karo yeh Drama........ab iska koi use nahin hai.........Samrat aur Gunjan ko alag karna tumhaare bas ki baat nahin....... tumhaara  koi bhi plan yahan successful nahin hoga.............

Sh - Oh,please,Neil........Tumne kaun sa tir maar liya.....sirf mujhe blame karna band karo.......yeh time aapas mein argument karne ka nahin hai...don't tell me you want to give up so soon....kya tum nahin chahate ki Gunjan tumhari ho....sirf tumhari??

N- Chahata hoon..but. ab hum kya ..........

suddenly,A voice came...... someone spoke up...........

Very Good........I am Impressed......Dosti ho toh aisi.....  Pyaar ho toh aisa.........

Sheena and Neil looked towards the  the voice in surprise...........and then were dead shocked............

Samrat was the face to the voice that they heard........... they knew then and there that their game was up...........now Samrat knew that it was their plan all along................

S - Sheena ka toh main jaanta tha, but you Neil??? You also got yourself involved in this dirty game??? Maine kabhi nahin socha tha...sapne mein bhi nahin....ki,tum aisa karoge.....Par mujhe tum par shaq PREMIER PARTY waale incident ke baad se hua tha...main khud ko wrong prove karna chahta tha...so, maine 1 detective hire kiya...sirf tum par nazar rakhne ke liye....

N -
What ??  (He was shocked)

S - Mera bhi yehi expression tha....jab usne bataya ki,woh News reporter jisne wo question kiya tha aur jisne woh cheap gossip NEWS PAPER mein publish ki.....woh tumhara dost hai.....aur iska proof hai mere paas...Uss detective ne mujhe some Pics. send kiye hain...jo kaafi kuchh batati hain.

Why??? Why Neil...?? tell me.Kyun kiya tumne aisa ?? You knew all along, Gunjan loves only me.............she can never be happy with anyone else............then why??? Why did you end up hurting my Chashmish?? She trusted you,she trusted your friendship.........she will be so heartbroken when she gets to know of this horrible truth.

N - Don't blame me for this,Samrat........it is entirely your fault........you were the one who came in between me and my Gunjan..........we were always meant to be............but you had to come and spoil everything.........

S - Stop it Neil !!!!!! She is not your Gunjan..........she never was your Gunjan........ Love is not planned........it just happens.......as it happened to us.......me and my Chashmish...........if you two were meant to be,then my presence would not have made a difference...... but I guess people like you and Sheena will never understand this.....for the two of you, love is owning the other person....
                        But,Now...Its enough.Tum donon ye samjho yaa na samjho...? mujhe aur Chashmish ko koi farq nahin padta....hum saath the.... saath hain... aur hamesha saath rahenge.......lekin agar ab tum donon ne apni cheap activities ko stop nahin kiya...hamare beech differences lane ki koshish ki...toh main ab tum donon ko nahin choodunga.

Sheena and Neil were dumbstruck.......they had no reply to anything Samrat was saying,because maybe somewhere deep down, they knew Samrat was speaking the truth..........

Samrat turned around and walked out...........

Gunjan was searching for Samrat......after what had happened, she was scared of being away from Samrat.............then she saw him...........but he looked angry.....what had happened??? Had Sheena done or said something again?? Gunjan knew she had to act normal,only this would help now...........

She forced a smile on her lips as she walked towards Samrat..........

G - kahan gaye the Samrat??? I was thinking that we should now leave and go home. waise bhi aaj ka din kaafi.......stressful tha...aur..

S -(Realizing Gunjan's intention, played along)...........Aur Kya, chashmish??? Aur Farmhouse par joh incomplete reh gaya usse complete bhi toh karna hai na?? aur phir,Maine apne 'GIFT' ko thik se dekha kahaan hai...?

Gunjan blushed........Samrat was enjoying this moment....... he was trying hard to forget the events that had unfolded.....because he still remembered the promise he had made to himself.......that today would be special for Chashmish...........and after today, he would ensure nothing went wrong.

He held her hand and led her out...........she just followed....... cool breeze caressed their face.....and Gunjan shuddered slightly........ Samrat enveloped her in his arms as they walked towards their car..............both were in no hurry..........they were enjoying  every moment of their togetherness.

Both reached the Farmhouse...........their valentines celebrations were to start..........

Gunjan was about move away from Samrat as they entered the house,when Samrat pulled her back........he had absolutely no intentions of letting her go...........definitely not today.......... Gunjan looked surprised at first.......but then as usual..........blushed and looked away......... Samrat gently moved her beautiful face to face him........and was about to kiss her when she managed to free herself and ran away............

Samrat was taken aback by this........but, recovered soon..........and walked towards Gunjan...who had stopped and was looking towards him.....she too really did not to be away from Samrat. As he came closer to her,he realized her heart was thumping unusually louder.....and as he  huskily whispered........  Chashmish.......it sent her pulse racing........... breathing heavily, Gunjan tried to turn away,but Samrat had held her wrists and forced her to  stand in that same position.
                           Slowly,his hands worked themselves up her arms, till they reached her shoulders..........his fingers getting caught in her tresses.......as he gently freed his fingers.....she  was nuzzling his hands............Samrat cupped her face in his hands and moved his lips closer to her quivering lips........ their lips met....... as she closed her eyes........but only for a fraction of a second.....as Gunjan felt him moving away............she opened her eyes to see Samrat smiling at her.............she was just so pretty....... Samrat lifted her and carried her to the bedroom.........

Gently he put her down ...........Gunjan was blushing...........and it was this blush that was taking Samrat's breath away.........he was thankful that he had the most beautiful wife...........beautiful not only in looks......but beautiful at heart too........no one could be as beautiful as his Chashmish.... no one could be as lovable as his Chashmish.........

Samrat held Gunjan gently by her waist as he pulled her closer........Gunjan wrapped her arms round his neck and.............Both were enveloped in a passionate hug............not wanting to let go of each other........they slowly moved towards the bed..............  That night, proved to be the most special night............

A new day......and a new life for SaJan .............. wrapped in a single white satin sheet.......both were at the window.......embraced in each others arms...........Samrat was  kissing her gently on her neck as Gunjan was enjoying every touch of Samrat's lips.........

G - Samrat............ aaj ka din humare liye kitna khoobsurat hai na????

S - (nuzzling her neck) - Hmmmmm.........

G - Samrat, main kuch kehana chahati hoon aur tum ho ki...........

S - Please Chashmish, disturb mat karo........main busy hoon.....aur ..........

G - Samrat !!.........kyun na hum aisa karien ki............

S - Tum joh kahogi karte hain Chashmish................ bas abhi nahin. after some time......

G - Samrat......(she turned round to face him)..............Tumhen yaad hai......jab maine tumse chupaya tha ki main jaanti hoon Suhani kaun hai .......aur tum mujhse gussa huye the??

S - ....aur abhi phir gussa ho jaaoonga....... (He said with fake anger)  Chashmish.....Think hi karna hai toh kal raat ke baare main think karo........ agar yaad nahin aa raha toh...main phir yaad dila sakta hoon..I don't mind (He whispered in her ears,naughtily)

and he had that glint in his eyes.......Gunjan smiled .......she was happy.......life seemed so beautiful............... Samrat .....woh promises yaad hain tumhen??? 

S - Nahin...par promise ke baad wali victory kiss abhi bhi yaad hai mujhe... ..... Samrat winked.

Just then his cell rang........Mom was calling..........great......just when........

S - Mom............kuchh important work tha kya???

I - haan.....jaldi se ghar aa jaao........tumne bahot badi problem create kar di hai.........ab solve karne main pata nahin........

S - Ok, mom...... main aa raha hoon............

Looking at Gunjan ........he said.......

Chashmish, ek bahot Important decision lena hai................aaj aur abhi... humein abhi ghar chalana hoga. Ek problem hai,jo agar aaj hi solve ho jaye to better hai. Aur iss baar tum kuchh nahin kahogi.... You will not ask me to do anything that I don't want to, because you know............I cannot refuse you for anything.

Gunjan looked at Samrat......she knew what he meant......and she decided to let Samrat take all the decisions in this matter........ maybe she had been wrong in judging certain people.She nodded .

Samrat and Gunjan reached home. Gunjan was a bit worried.......she was sure of a huge showdown today........Samrat was very angry with his Mom......

As they entered the house, Indira was waiting......and she was livid with anger on seeing Gunjan with Samrat........all her efforts down the drain.....

I - Mujhe pata tha.........tum koi na koi drama zaroor karogi aur Samrat ko phir se...

S - Enough, Mom........(He shouted) Stop it.... bahot ho gaya....Kyun?? Kyun aap mujhe apni zindagi se alag karna chahati hain??? Kyun aap iss baat se khush nahin hain ki  chashmish meri life main hai??? Kya problem hai aapko meri chashmish se ?? Kya problem hai aapko meri khushiyon se.....??

I - Problem??? Sabse badi problem toh yeh hai ki yeh ladki tumhari life mein hai........yeh middle class ladki..........jahan Sheena ko hona chahiye tha wahaan yeh ladki hai.

Gunjan was hurt..........tears  formed in her eyes......and every tear pierced Samrat's heart......he could never bear to see tears in Gunjan's eyes.......as it is....he had made her cry enough.......now he would not let anyone hurt her.......least of all his mom......

S - Mom....!! Just stop it....

I - No..aaj main chup nahin rahoongi...aur tumhen sunna padega....Tell me,Kya mila hai tumhen iss ladki se pyaar karke?? She still is in touch with her boyfriend.........uske calls aate hain ,Jab tum ghar par nahin hote.......woh isse milne aata hai........tumhen to batana bhi zaroori nahin samajhti yeh....... aur tum.?? Meri Chashmish.........Meri Chashmish........kiye jaa rahe ho........

S - Mom...I don't believe this......Aap toh ab tak usse samajh hi nahin paayin......Itna sab kuch ho gaya.......par chashmish ne ek bhi word nahin kaha aapke against....kuch nahin bataya usne mujhe......aur aap..? aap uss se itni Nafrat kaise kar leti hain,Mom.....?

(looking at Gunjan)....Dekha, Chashmish.....Yeh hain meri Mom......tum chahti thi na ki main inhen ek chance doon?? Tumhin ne kaha tha na ki woh mom hain..apne bete se milkar woh khush hongi?? Meri khushi ko woh apni khushi samajh lengi......Dekha tumne?????? ye hai inka real face......... ab tum mujhe nahin kahogi.......kuchh bhi nahin kahogi...

G - Samrat....main toh........she said with teary eyes

S - No..Chashmish ab aur nahin.........ab aur chance nahin............Mom has no place in my life.......ye mere life mein uss waqt bhi nahin thin jab mujhe inki sabse zyada zaroorat thi....and,now I know.... woh tumhen accept nahin karengi.......kabhi bhi nahin karengi...........par ab main tumhen khone ka chance nahin le sakta....Hum ab iss ghar mein nahin rahenge...jahaan bhi rahenge saath rahenge,jahaan tumse kisi ko koi problem nahin ho.....(looking at Mom) B'coz, I LOVE YOU, Chashmish...........I love you very much.........

And Samrat hugged Gunjan........tightly............passionately........as he ran his fingers through her hair.......and his lips brushed her ears............Gunjan too held on Samrat..........they just did not want to let go of each other...........

Indira was angry......she had failed.....Samrat and Gunjan were inseperable.  But she could not let this happen....... She left in a huff.

Samrat and Gunjan broke the hug.........Gunjan saw Samrat was upset......much as he would like to believe otherwise, Gunjan knew Samrat had hoped somewhere deep within that his mom would accept his love and be happy in his happiness. But that had not happened.......and his mom's behavior had hurt him.........they had to talk........but not here.

When Indira came out of her room later that day..............she saw no one was around. She was surprised...........Sam had left without bothering to tell her !!!!!!!!!! She tried calling him, but got no response.

On the other side, Sheena was desperately calling Samrat......after taking so much effort, she was not going to lose Samrat to that Chashmish...........No Way........... but her efforts at calling up Samrat bore no fruit.....he was just not receiving her calls. She was losing her temper............

Indira
was also not contactable...........where was she now??? Sheena was getting desperate now...........she made a call....and while talking over the phone........burst out crying.............. 

-----------------------------------------------------

After 3 Days

Not seeing Samrat in office for 2 days had made Sheena even angry.....she called up Sam's mom........ at last she was able to get through........and vented her frustration on her.......

Sh - Samrat kahan hai Aunty? Last 2 days se na hi woh office aaya hai aur na hi koi calls recieve kar raha hai. Now don't say ki aap bhi nahin jaanti ki Samrat kahan hai......waise I will not be surprised if you say that........aapse kuch bhi nahin hoga......

I - Sheena atleast meri baat toh sun lo........main toh khud pareshan hoon......last 2 days se............

Sh - Let it be,AUNTY..U r good for nothing......ab tak kiya krliya aap ne ........Ab humein hi kuch karna hoga...mujhe aur......

And Sheena disconnected the call

Indira was upset......and as she turned around, she was even more upset..........Samrat and Gunjan  were entering the house...hand in hand...... and the thing that struck her then was that Samrat looked so happy.....so relaxed in that girl's company......but that girl......she did not like her at all.......in fact, she hated her...........

I - Sam........Abhi Sheena ka phone tha..............

S - ( ignoring her) Chashmish......main fresh-up hota hoon..tum please breakfast ready karo.....office ke liye jald nikalna hoga........

G - Haan Samrat.....tum ready ho kar aa jaao..... Main tumhare pasand ka breakfast ready karti hoon......

S - That's like my good wife........what would I have done without you, Chashmish???

G - Ab jaao Samrat.......Kya ab tum late nahin ho rahe...........

S - Ho raha hai Chashmish..........but ........

G - Toh jaao naa........!! .she said, as she gently pushed him towards their room...........

Indira was very upset....not only had Samrat ignored her but also made it a point to tell her that she no longer existed for him.  She wanted to taunt Gunjan...........but Gunjan had gone from there.....and common sense told her to keep quite till Samrat left the house......then she would talk to that girl...........

It was quite late.....by the time Samrat finished his breakfast......he had to reach office............important work was pending.......Saying bye to Gunjan, Samrat left the house....... without bothering to ask about mom.....

As Samrat  reached the car, he looked back and saw what he wanted to see.....the lovely smile on his beautiful wife's lips and the twinkle in her eyes.... nothing would go wrong now.........he was sure.

As Gunjan entered the house, she saw Indira was blazing with anger.Samrat had ignored her.......his Mom........ for this girl........

I - Mujhe tumse.......

G - Sorry Mom....but , Abhi main busy hoon......bahot important work hai......aapse evening main baat karoongi..........

Gunjan spoke in her usual tone....softly and nicely...........

Indira had to keep quite as she saw that Gunjan had flashed her sweet smile at her..... She was left staring as Gunjan walked away......and Indira left the house...........she too had to do something to repair the damage.

At the office........Samrat was unusually in a cheerful mood.........his staff was surprised to see him so cheerful........But they were happy nonetheless....They had seen him upset and worried.........he was a good employer.......always ensuring his staff had no difficulty working  or otherwise. so, they too were upset with the events of the past days........but today seemed different............

Samrat entered his cabin and as he kept his bag on the table...he saw Gunjan's pic.........smiling at her pic......he picked it up and just then..........

Sheena barged into his cabin..........and very rudely said......

SH - How dare you ignore me, Samrat?? For 2 days you have not accepted my calls..........you were not even in office........

S - Relax.......Miss Malhotra........please relax........Itna hyper hone ki zaroorat nahin, I was busy for the past 2 days ,in my some personal & private commitments.........

He said dreamily as he looked at Gunjan's pic........this angered Sheena even more...........

Sh - I did not expect you to be so unprofessional , Samrat..........Yeh project kitna important hai hamare liye...yeh tum jaante ho........

S - Project????? Kaun sa Project...?

Sh - (
She was shocked) Tum jaante ho main kaun se Project ki baat kar rahi hoon?

S - Oh! Woh Project....!!Toh kya tumhen recent development nahin pata??? This project is off.....my legal advisor will be here with the details of annulment of this contract.........and then we will not even need to see each other.....leave alone talk..........

"Not so soon, Mr. Shergill.........!! Itni bhi kya jaldi hai...."a voice came......Samrat was surprised......and Sheena elated.........

Mr. Shergill...let me introduce myself........I am Mr. Malhotra..... Sheena ka dad and owner of Malhotra Group of Companies......jiske ek Part se aapka business relations hai........S M World.....

S - Aapko yahaan dekh kar achha laga Mr. Malhotra....waise S M World se hamara business relation 'tha'.....naa ki...'Hai'

SD - No.Mr. Shergill aap iss contract ko cancel nahin kar sakte..........aapne contract read toh kiya hoga??? Before signing..read toh kiya tha na aapne???

Without letting Samrat speak, Mr Malhotra continued.........
As per the contract Clause.....agar koi bhi ek party contract cancel karti hai or Break karti hai.... toh usse other party ko compensation dena hoga.........aur compensation ka amount hoga total investment ka 75%........aur yeh bhi aap jaante honge ki S M World ne iss project par 80 crore invest kiya hai........so Mr. Shergill.....either you continue with the Contract or pay us 60 crore in compensation.......the decision is yours.........and zyaada time nahin hai aap ke paas...I want your decision now......

Sheena was feeling so on top of the world...........Samrat was caught......in her trap....in her father's trap...........there was nothing he could do....... 

"Humne decision le liya hai Mr. Malhotra......Now,We are ready.....we will be continuing this contract......."

All three looked  towards the door of the cabin, from where the voice came......they were surprised to see her standing there......none of the 3 expected her to be here........... Samrat was surprised......Mr. Malhotra was happy and Sheena.....?? She was shocked......!! No....Its Impossible......!! She cannot be here...........But then.......

Sheena kept staring.........

[To Be Continued......]

------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------
StarFrndz,Please press the Like This Post Tab if you enjoyed reading and do give your Opinion/Comment/Criticism about this SSEmbarrassed We would love to hear from all of our Readers.Thanx for reading.Smile

StarNext UPDATE Schedule -

Part 21 - 07th Mar.2011

Edited by SwaNia_1 - 03 March 2011 at 12:08pm

The following 31 member(s) liked the above post:

miriam2rupal.sri24mohit_rockstarSANTHOSHTEJAhbkumar358674mjhtian94gnaneswarisreelu.januableSanlicious1gunjan7Anjali_12pankhiMahiiisadufarushi_130989KuchBhiMatBolSandCastle.-Kina--CreativeSoul-ar_sajan4evrXSilentWishesX.VanishingDreamfendAttractiveAdyaSoulmate_SanaaamirkhanfanShafoojyothi-aashizinJoseph_A

XSilentWishesX IF-Sizzlerz
XSilentWishesX
XSilentWishesX

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 4:06am | IP Logged
RES
lol  I know I am not commenting regularly but I have commons!Hope u girls understand :( I will unres soon!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SwaNia_1SwaNia_2

ar_sajan4evr IF-Sizzlerz
ar_sajan4evr
ar_sajan4evr

Posted: 03 March 2011 at 4:17am | IP Logged
heyyyy awwwsum update

1stly d sheena,neil n sam confrontation was superbbb
den sajan romanceee was faaab..actuly vryyyy adorableee
n den sam n his moms cnfrntation was also intenseee
lovvved it olllll
bt d ennd was vryyy interstnggg