Miley Jab Hum Tum

India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

WITH YOU ALWAYS -A SaJan SS {COMPLETED} (Page 80)

monaya_sajan IF-Dazzler
monaya_sajan
monaya_sajan

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 8:06pm | IP Logged
yaar samrat toh romance ki hadd hain yaar..............so damn beautiful...........lovely
thanx a ton 4 d update.................

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SwaNia_1SwaNia_2

saduf IF-Rockerz
saduf
saduf

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 8:43pm | IP Logged
awesome update

SwaNia_1SwaNia_2

BabajiKaThullu IF-Addictz
BabajiKaThullu
BabajiKaThullu

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
mindblasting parts yaar.......
Its superb so s3 rocks...

SwaNia_1SwaNia_2

mjhtian94 Goldie
mjhtian94
mjhtian94

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 1:22am | IP Logged
luved d update....
all valentine day spcl parts were so beautifully...........it started wid misunderstandings btw sajan n ended on a emotional n touchy note.........
wat samrat did 4 gunjan at farmhouse n party was mesmerizing..........
hats off 2 ur creativity........
waiting 2 knw climax of ss....
thnx 4 pm..........
lots of luv
pratz..

SwaNia_1SwaNia_2

mjhtian94 Goldie
mjhtian94
mjhtian94

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 1:29am | IP Logged
sry for double posting

Edited by mjhtian94 - 28 February 2011 at 1:30am
gunurlove IF-Dazzler
gunurlove
gunurlove

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 4:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 1gunjan7

OMG!!ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap. What should I say to U S3..............I am totally speechless..have no words 2 express 2 tell you my dear friends Soham, Swati n Sonia how much I loved ur update..I have fallen short of words......your update from start to finish was just Superb and Completely MindblowingThumbs Up...........Each n every scene and each Dialogue was Fantabulous.Thumbs Up........the update was so good that I absolutely loved reading a lotttt.........I liked visualizing and imagining each n every sceneDay Dreaming.....But I especially loved imagining Sajan scenes..WinkDay DreamingEmbarrassedBlushing......

Sajan scenes and Dialogues were fantasticThumbs Up.....Sajan dialogues and their talk before they went 2 the farm house ..their emotions and conversation was just amazing n awesome.....U described Sajans emotions and feelings really beautifully..........ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap.............the dialogues were so good
I had tears in my eyes while reading..tears of Joy n relief because atlast our sweet Sajan cleared their misunderstandings and united again in Deep love...Atlast Sajans Love Won...Smile..Good work S3Thumbs UpStarStarStarStarStarStarStarClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap.

The Valentine Surprise by Samrat 4 His chashmish was just Outstanding....Wow!! What a beautifull, totally fabulous and rocking surprise...ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapSo sweet EmbarrassedWinkSmileClapClap.......My Imagination while reading this scene was FULL ONWinkDay DreamingBlushing........the decorations ,roses, champagnee , chocolates everything was SUPERBThumbs Up.....But U S3 forgot 2 put STRAWBERRIES dipped in creamWink......Smile...Chalo koi baat nahi next time zaroor rakhna......WinkSmile.

U know something Every Girl Wants n dreams this kind of beautifull Valentine surprise from her Boyfriend / Husbands...its every girls dream ki humko humara love same 2 same this kind surprise dey kabhi kabhi ..........KYOON RIGHT KAHA NA GIRLSWink
...........Every girl should have a Boyfriend or husband like Samrat.............

And bedroom decorations were just too too amazing and beautifull Thumbs Up......When I read n imagined this scene Day Dreaming I felt like as if Sajan were in beautifull fairy land.....the description of  decorations were so good ...OMG!! AwesomeClapClapClapClapClapClapClap...and samrats gift was GR8Clap.....and Pool side thing was rocking ideaThumbs Up......U S3 took us back 2 MJHT Days and Sajan 2nd date.......I felt like as if I was watching MJHT Thru ur ss...Thanks S3Hug.......What a completely beautifull n excellent Scenes Clap.........

U know S3 I was doing 5 things while reading this scene farm house One.-----Reading, imagining and Blushing tomatoe red n smiling n grinningWinkEmbarrassedBlushingSmileBig smileWinkDay DreamingBlushing..........LEKIN Truthfully saying bahut mazza aaya Imagine karkey.......Day Dreaming........Just think S3 agar SAJAN PARTY mein na jatey toh and if they would have stayed back in farm house Then ...WinkEmbarrassedEmbarrassedBlushingEmbarrassedBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushing.............

Yeh Indira shergill issey jaroor KABAB mein humesha Haddi banna hota haiAngry....

and rest part Sheena party and neil entry in party their surprise n shock everything was very well written..........Sheena , indira ,neil n that mystery man areDead................

Samrat n gunjan on stage and Samrat on his knees in front of Gunjan and pouring out his deep feelings of true love 4 her n Gunjan also expressing her deep feelings n love 4 samrat was superb scene Thumbs Up....Though I loved each n every Dialogue but the words n
the lines spoken by Samrat n Gunjan 2 each other in the party are are my most favourite dialogues.....I loved these Dialogues .Wow!! what beautifull DialoguesClapClapClapClapClapClapClap......The words Sajan said 2 each other in the party the lines the dialogues are OUTSTANDING...Clap........These lines clearly described Sajans deep love 4 each other and that their love is pure n true  n eternal.........This scenes was very very very totally completely Rapchick n Beautifull ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapthis scene bought Tears 2 my eyes...tears of Total Joy and smile 2 my face SmileWow!! what a sweet sceneSmileClapClapClapClapClapClap........Sajan Kiss in this Valentine special update was like a Cherry on the cake and Wow!! What a beautifull passionate Kiss sceneThumbs Up WinkWinkEmbarrassedBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushing.............My imagination was Fully Switched OnWinkEmbarrassedBlushing.............

The whole update was just Rocking............Valentine special updates S3 were Stupendous, fantabulous, amazing, dasoon, rapchick,Fabulous, fantastic,excellent and SuperbThumbs Up...........infact your whole Ss is MindblowingClapClapClapClapClapClapClap.......

What a completely Awesome n outstanding SS .....ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap.......

Fantastic work Dear Soham, Swati n SoniaThumbs Up.................Loved it a lottttSmile..Thanks Hug..................

RATINGS------StarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStar/10...ie 11/10....full 11 stars....1 Star(star) extra for ur hard work n efforts n presentation n style........I hope U like my RATINGS S3Smile..........

Good work S3Thumbs Up..............do update soon n thanks 4 pmHug...atlast we will come 2 know who is the mystery man ...? is it Ranvijay, sheenas Dad or Samrats Dad?.....So plss update soonnnnnnnnnnn.........

Love GunjanSmileSmile....................
BlushingBlushing..............

Brilliant post Gunjan..just wanna say one thing..although i liked the whole part when sajan went to the party and clear everything to their rivlas n confeesed their love for each other in front of all.....but  i too really wished for the bottom of my heart ......that what happens if sajan donot go to the party...n stayed at the farm house..afterall sami had put too much effort n had done so much preparations for her n making thier valentine day so special.....is it not possible they would have came back to the farm house after party...plz S3..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SwaNia_1SIZZZLER1gunjan7SwaNia_2

SwaNia_1 IF-Dazzler
SwaNia_1
SwaNia_1

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 9:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by meerrii

THANKS A LOT WIL EDIT AFTER REDDING THANKS A LOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT SWEET HEARTT I AM VERY HAPPYYYYYYYYYYYYY
Editd
Firstly v hapy to see ur update thanks a ton love u hugs.
Then i m first one to coment sooo much happpy
Then i read the update startng was awesme sajanz felingz too emotional n touchy...then at last they were again together 4ever....then farmhouse decoratnz soooo rooomantic lovd to the core lovd sajan convo n v glad to see a confidnt gunjan...then love to see shockng neil n shena hate them.....then what samrat said to gunjan in frnt of every1 so touchy adorble havng tearz n then gunjans felng loveble trulyy then their kiss omg blushng n v hapy to see sajan hapy..n lastly plz dnt make them seprate hate indra shena neil..
Hats of to u sweetheart 4 such a loveble update..thankz.a lott..specly readng update 4m cel as comp was buzy contine soon cant w8 4th march w8ng eagrly thanks a ton 4 updatng soon.
Love u muhaa
Hugs kises
Take care
A lot of wshes
Meri
Hey Merii thanks for ur lovely n i thnk frst time long comment .........it really mean a lot to us ........n u really really read ths update 4m cell Wow!!!! itni be sabri LOL......anyways  thank u so much ..we r really touched with ur lovely comments...

CrazyMSSwaNia_2

SwaNia_1 IF-Dazzler
SwaNia_1
SwaNia_1

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 9:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gunurlove

Originally posted by 1gunjan7

OMG!!ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap. What should I say to U S3..............I am totally speechless..have no words 2 express 2 tell you my dear friends Soham, Swati n Sonia how much I loved ur update..I have fallen short of words......your update from start to finish was just Superb and Completely MindblowingThumbs Up...........Each n every scene and each Dialogue was Fantabulous.Thumbs Up........the update was so good that I absolutely loved reading a lotttt.........I liked visualizing and imagining each n every sceneDay Dreaming.....But I especially loved imagining Sajan scenes..WinkDay DreamingEmbarrassedBlushing......

Sajan scenes and Dialogues were fantasticThumbs Up.....Sajan dialogues and their talk before they went 2 the farm house ..their emotions and conversation was just amazing n awesome.....U described Sajans emotions and feelings really beautifully..........ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap.............the dialogues were so good
I had tears in my eyes while reading..tears of Joy n relief because atlast our sweet Sajan cleared their misunderstandings and united again in Deep love...Atlast Sajans Love Won...Smile..Good work S3Thumbs UpStarStarStarStarStarStarStarClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap.

The Valentine Surprise by Samrat 4 His chashmish was just Outstanding....Wow!! What a beautifull, totally fabulous and rocking surprise...ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapSo sweet EmbarrassedWinkSmileClapClap.......My Imagination while reading this scene was FULL ONWinkDay DreamingBlushing........the decorations ,roses, champagnee , chocolates everything was SUPERBThumbs Up.....But U S3 forgot 2 put STRAWBERRIES dipped in creamWink......Smile...Chalo koi baat nahi next time zaroor rakhna......WinkSmile.

U know something Every Girl Wants n dreams this kind of beautifull Valentine surprise from her Boyfriend / Husbands...its every girls dream ki humko humara love same 2 same this kind surprise dey kabhi kabhi ..........KYOON RIGHT KAHA NA GIRLSWink
...........Every girl should have a Boyfriend or husband like Samrat.............

And bedroom decorations were just too too amazing and beautifull Thumbs Up......When I read n imagined this scene Day Dreaming I felt like as if Sajan were in beautifull fairy land.....the description of  decorations were so good ...OMG!! AwesomeClapClapClapClapClapClapClap...and samrats gift was GR8Clap.....and Pool side thing was rocking ideaThumbs Up......U S3 took us back 2 MJHT Days and Sajan 2nd date.......I felt like as if I was watching MJHT Thru ur ss...Thanks S3Hug.......What a completely beautifull n excellent Scenes Clap.........

U know S3 I was doing 5 things while reading this scene farm house One.-----Reading, imagining and Blushing tomatoe red n smiling n grinningWinkEmbarrassedBlushingSmileBig smileWinkDay DreamingBlushing..........LEKIN Truthfully saying bahut mazza aaya Imagine karkey.......Day Dreaming........Just think S3 agar SAJAN PARTY mein na jatey toh and if they would have stayed back in farm house Then ...WinkEmbarrassedEmbarrassedBlushingEmbarrassedBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushing.............

Yeh Indira shergill issey jaroor KABAB mein humesha Haddi banna hota haiAngry....

and rest part Sheena party and neil entry in party their surprise n shock everything was very well written..........Sheena , indira ,neil n that mystery man areDead................

Samrat n gunjan on stage and Samrat on his knees in front of Gunjan and pouring out his deep feelings of true love 4 her n Gunjan also expressing her deep feelings n love 4 samrat was superb scene Thumbs Up....Though I loved each n every Dialogue but the words n
the lines spoken by Samrat n Gunjan 2 each other in the party are are my most favourite dialogues.....I loved these Dialogues .Wow!! what beautifull DialoguesClapClapClapClapClapClapClap......The words Sajan said 2 each other in the party the lines the dialogues are OUTSTANDING...Clap........These lines clearly described Sajans deep love 4 each other and that their love is pure n true  n eternal.........This scenes was very very very totally completely Rapchick n Beautifull ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapthis scene bought Tears 2 my eyes...tears of Total Joy and smile 2 my face SmileWow!! what a sweet sceneSmileClapClapClapClapClapClap........Sajan Kiss in this Valentine special update was like a Cherry on the cake and Wow!! What a beautifull passionate Kiss sceneThumbs Up WinkWinkEmbarrassedBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushing.............My imagination was Fully Switched OnWinkEmbarrassedBlushing.............

The whole update was just Rocking............Valentine special updates S3 were Stupendous, fantabulous, amazing, dasoon, rapchick,Fabulous, fantastic,excellent and SuperbThumbs Up...........infact your whole Ss is MindblowingClapClapClapClapClapClapClap.......

What a completely Awesome n outstanding SS .....ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap.......

Fantastic work Dear Soham, Swati n SoniaThumbs Up.................Loved it a lottttSmile..Thanks Hug..................

RATINGS------StarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStar/10...ie 11/10....full 11 stars....1 Star(star) extra for ur hard work n efforts n presentation n style........I hope U like my RATINGS S3Smile..........

Good work S3Thumbs Up..............do update soon n thanks 4 pmHug...atlast we will come 2 know who is the mystery man ...? is it Ranvijay, sheenas Dad or Samrats Dad?.....So plss update soonnnnnnnnnnn.........

Love GunjanSmileSmile....................
BlushingBlushing..............

Brilliant post Gunjan..just wanna say one thing..although i liked the whole part when sajan went to the party and clear everything to their rivlas n confeesed their love for each other in front of all.....but  i too really wished for the bottom of my heart ......that what happens if sajan donot go to the party...n stayed at the farm house..afterall sami had put too much effort n had done so much preparations for her n making thier valentine day so special.....is it not possible they would have came back to the farm house after party...plz S3..
LOLLOLLOLLOLRija gunjan n post Shocked.........yaar review hai SS kaWinkLOLGunjan ki fav hobby hai to give loooooooong reviews n abhi se nahi MJHT.IN site se ...M i right Gujan??LOLLOLLOL.... ok Jokes apart Thank u both Rija n Gunjan for lovely n encouraging comments ...it really means alot to us ....Ur encouraging comments gives us more strenght to write more n more beautiful n touching..........n Rija as soham's fav quote WAIT &WATCH...LOLLOLn i will say picture abhi baki hai Wink...tmhay tmharay sabar ka phal for sure mila na k nahii...LOLLOLLOL.... if not thn just wait till 4th March...our update is ready just needs to b posted phr khna kaisa laga ok Rija WinkEmbarrassedLOLLOL

Edited by SwaNia_1 - 28 February 2011 at 9:31am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SIZZZLER1gunjan7gunurloveSwaNia_2

Go to top