Miley Jab Hum Tum

India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

WITH YOU ALWAYS -A SaJan SS {COMPLETED} (Page 74)

Shafoo IF-Sizzlerz
Shafoo
Shafoo

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
heyyyy i really hateeeeeeeeeeeee sam mom ,sheenaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa and neillllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll i want there plan to be flop preety plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz make sajan forever

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SwaNia_1SwaNia_2

1gunjan7 IF-Dazzler
1gunjan7
1gunjan7

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
OMG!! My God What an Amazing Update..Wow!!Simply Excellent, Fantastic, fantabulous, stupendous,incredible,Mindblowing, rocking , marvellous and Awesome.........................Ur update is so so so so Good S3 that I am totally speechless after reading the Update........I have no words what 2 say..............kya kahoon..I am falling short of words S3 ............I am really very very impressed by U 3 Soham, swati m Sonia.................U have done an incredible Job.........Thumbs Up...........Just Mindblowing.....StarStarStarStarStarClap...U know I am sure if MJHT was On-Air and if this track would have be shown with these scenes n dialogues which U 3 have written then I am 101% sure this track would have been the most Awesome n Powerfull track ........and it would certainly have Got Appreciation from everyone.........Well Done Dear S3Clap....

this update though is an emotional update CryCry..even I had tears in my eyes CryCryCryCrywhile reading the update.....CryCryCryI could feel Samrats n Gunjans painCry..CryCry.....though emotionalCry but this update was indeed the most rocking update..............U have written each n every scene n Dialogue really very very well S3.............each n every dialogue n scenes clearly showed Sajans pain n love....................u have done a fantastic work Thumbs Up..........Sajan scenes and each dialogue was very powerfull......Infact whole update and each n every scene n Each dialogue was too too Amazing n RockingThumbs Up........from Samrat finding Gunjans letter ..man what an emotional letterCryCryCryCry..Samrats pain after reading the letteCryCryI could feel samrat painCryCryCryCry.to Samrat and indira's conversation to indira-sheena-neil scenes to Purab calling Samrat ,purab who is an angel for Sajan who always united sajan..to Samrat stopping the bus N taking Gunjan with Him N then Samrat banging his hand on treeCry and hurting his handCry to Samrat getting angry with Gunjan and saying DONT TOUCH me Why do u do this 2 me....Samrat emotional outburst and painCry Samrat saying 2 Gunjan U r my 1st, only n last love I can never live without u ....to falling down on his knees....To Gunjan realising her mistake and promising Samrat she will never leave him as long as she is alive and hugging Samrat ...EACH SCENE N DIALOGUE WAS COMPLETELY ROCKING, Superb and Very very Powerfull.....Sajans pain bought tears 2 my eyesCryCryCryThough Update was too emotionalCryCryBUT But it was really very Awesome n Rocking Update S3..U have done a wonderfull work S3Thumbs UpClapClapClapClapClapClap................ I am very very Impressed By U 3 Soham, Swati n Sonia ......What an emotionalCryCryCry and totally powerfull update..Just Fabulous and Amazing and outstanding .............SUPERB UPDATE................WEll Done S3.....................U 3 rock.....Loved reading ur Update a lotttt.....This clapping For U S3 FROM MEClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

Outstanding and Minblowing Update S3 Thumbs UpStarStarStarStarStarStarStarClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap...........

Please donot end this Ss Soham, Sonia n Swati ..........Ur Story is really very good ...I love reading ur Ss a lotttttttt.............For me ur Ss is the best SS .................Thumbs Up

Love Ur friend
Gunjan.....SmileSmile.......

Edited by 1gunjan7 - 23 February 2011 at 2:25pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

CrazyMSSwaNia_1SIZZZLERgunurloveSwaNia_2

preety88 IF-Rockerz
preety88
preety88

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 5:55pm | IP Logged
mindblowing fantastic update.......loved it completely....the way you wrote the emotions was soooo good....im glad samrat stopped gunjan....cont soon

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SwaNia_1SIZZZLERSwaNia_2

SwaNia_2 IF-Rockerz
SwaNia_2
SwaNia_2

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 7:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SG-Obssession

Awesome updateClapClapClap
Simply Mind-blowing and adorable.............eac and every expression and emotion was portrayed beautifully..........................Yayyyyyyyyyy, finally SaJan reunitedEmbarrassed

Thanks dear.........thanks so much for your lovely comment. We are really glad that all our readers are enjoying our SS.Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SwaNia_1

SwaNia_2 IF-Rockerz
SwaNia_2
SwaNia_2

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 8:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -mysterygirl-

aweosmeeee updt loved it hate the trio continue soon

Thanks Sweety........glad you are liking our attempt at writing a SS.Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SwaNia_1

aashizin IF-Stunnerz
aashizin
aashizin

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
gosh it was mindblasting update ever i have read seriously enjoyed and loved it to the core Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap it was best piece of work i just loved it Heart it was such a roller coaster ride once again sam came to know abt gun's departure to their meet and their confrontation to their confession of love  Clap Clap Clap loved the way u guys portrayed this story i was visualizing this scene now seriously can't wait for next update and thanks for pm , i must say u all guys r brilliantly handling this story and updates i am loving it Hug

SwaNia_1SIZZZLERSwaNia_2

CrazyMS IF-Dazzler

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 12:58am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

SwaNia_1SIZZZLERSwaNia_2

sreelu.januable Goldie
sreelu.januable
sreelu.januable

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 3:05am | IP Logged
hi di.......................Smile
fabulous update........................Clap
finally sajan met.................................Dancing
im relly very happy for that...........................Party
looking for valentines day celebrations......................Day Dreaming
luv u diHeart........................Hug