Miley Jab Hum Tum

India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

WITH YOU ALWAYS -A SaJan SS {COMPLETED} (Page 71)

SwaNia_1 IF-Dazzler
SwaNia_1
SwaNia_1

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 1:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashizin

hey guys loved this part too the core it was seriously very painful but loved the way u described , its just like they r being tested for their love now can't wait to see what will happen and how will sam stop her and thanks for pm do continue soon Hug
Thanks Aashi for liking our update ....yes we also felt their pain while writing this part n had tears in our eyes ...but what to do ....ths is the part of  ths SS....we r glad that u r liking our SS.......Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SwaNia_2aashizin

SwaNia_2 IF-Rockerz
SwaNia_2
SwaNia_2

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 6:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by preety88

fantastic update...it was sooo sad....hate sheena sams mom and niel soooo much...plsss dont separate sajan....cont soon

Thanks Preety for your lovely comment and liking our SS. Hope we keep up to our readers expectations.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SwaNia_1

SwaNia_2 IF-Rockerz
SwaNia_2
SwaNia_2

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 6:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anjali_12

Awesome eventful update..I hate Sheena ,Sammy's Mom & that Neil..AngryWhy Sammy is not calling Gunjan?Hope he gets the letter before its too late..I like the slight realization of Sammy's Mom abt Sheena..Can't wait to see what happen next & the most awaited VALENTINES NIGHT.. 

Thanks Anjali. Comments from readers  mean a lot to us. About time total realisation struck mommy dearest............hope we keep up to our readers expectations.

Anjali_12SwaNia_1

SwaNia_1 IF-Dazzler
SwaNia_1
SwaNia_1

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 3:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ar_sajan4evr

heyyyy

awwwsum update
realy vryyy interstnggg
hateee neil,sheena n mst imp samrat's mom..
ehhhh
u portrayed gnjn's feelngs sooo damn welll
nwaz vil b waitng 4 ur nxt update
thnx 4 d pm
Thanks sweety for ur lovely comment...........we r glad that u r liking our SS......

SwaNia_2

hazra66 IF-Dazzler
hazra66
hazra66

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 10:16am | IP Logged
wow
loved it

SwaNia_1

hazra66 IF-Dazzler
hazra66
hazra66

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 10:24am | IP Logged
wow
loved it

SwaNia_1SwaNia_2

-CreativeSoul- IF-Sizzlerz
-CreativeSoul-
-CreativeSoul-

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
omg awsome update
but i feel like crying
mere sajan are getting seperated
its so sad
i hope all will be alright soon
plese cont soon

love
tanzeel

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SwaNia_1SIZZZLERSwaNia_2

SwaNia_1 IF-Dazzler
SwaNia_1
SwaNia_1

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 9:04am | IP Logged

Friends......... we are back with an update.....sorry for the delay of 1 day............SOHAM is busy......... so the schedule has gone haywire....... please bear with us for the next 2 updates..........Part 19 on the 28th Feb........and Part 20 on 4th March........

Please do enjoy this update and don't forget to comment and press the "LIKE" tab.

With love

S3

*Banner made by-SaJanRox11(Manjari)

PART 18 -  [V.D. Spl.-4]

5.30 pm :

Samrat was surprised to see the room empty. Where was Gunjan? She should have been home by now.......maybe she was on the terrace............he walked to the terrace and looked around............Gunjan was nowhere to be seen.

Then he smiled.........when his Chashmish was upset, she could be found in only one place.......the study room with her books...........he went downstairs to the study room and opened the door only to find the room in complete darkness.........that means she is not here either..........then where could she be?????

((Huuummmm! The kitchen...........preparing something special for today........ her way of surprising me.......yes........the kitchen........abhi main usse surprise karta hoon...........))

He slowly walked towards the kitchen, but was disappointed as Gunjan was not there. Now Samrat was worried........((Oh Yahaan bhi nahin....Phir woh kahaan hai....??she had left in the morning and not yet returned.........Itni der tak kahaan hogi?? kahin usse kucchh ho toh nahin gaya?????  No...No..Its not possible...))

He tried to call her..but he got the same reply............ cell is switched off...........lost in his thoughts he went upstairs to their room............

As he was about to sit on the bed........he saw the letter on the side table.........kept under.........Gunjan's cell !!!!!!!! ((Oh Yeh toh Gunjan ka Mobile hai..!! Apna cell yahaan rakh kar yeh kahaan gayee??????))

He picked up the letter and when he read the letter, he was shocked.........the ground beneath his feet gave way...and he sat on the bed...............Tears welled in his eyes as he read the letter..........

Samrat,
                 I am sorry............really sorry......Main ja rahi hoon Samrat...hamesha ke liye.....Kahaan...yeh decide hi nahin kiya...kabhi socha hi nahin.....kabhi socha hi nahin ki,  Sheena was your first love. You never gave me a reason to doubt.........you loved me unconditionally ....... even those 3 years that I was away from you, you waited patiently for me......it was your love that brought me back. But now I know, your happiness is with Sheena.....and I have no right to be selfish .Maine always tumhari khushi chahi hai Samrat....Aur main kabhi tumhaari khushiyon ke aage nahin aaoongi...
Maine dekha tum last some days se kitne tensed the....aur main tumhen aisi condition mein nahin dekh sakti......I know,Tumhen bad feel hoga... Tum mujhse naraaz bhi hoge....But,Samrat...Yeh narazgi uss doori se better hai jo hamare beech aa jaati....

I am leaving............your life..........this time , forever. I am taking with me only the memories of the good times we spent together.........and I am taking with me the love you showered on me these 5 years........this will help me live the meaningless life without you. You have every right to be happy Samrat.....and if this happiness is with Sheena........then it is best we move on. I have always loved you Samrat.........even those 3 years without you ........ ..my love for you never diminished.....and for my love............for his happiness I have to go away.

I don't know whether what I am doing is right or not..............but I know just this much...........In your happiness lies my happiness.......be happy always.....

Your's
 Gunjan.

Samrat
was completely broken.........((his Chashmish had left him...How?? why??Is it not possible... Woh aisa nahin kar sakti......woh mere saath aisa nahin kar sakti....Kya woh nahin jaanti ki main uss se kitna Pyar karta hoon...??...No Its a Joke...and SHEENA is my first love?? Yeh usne soch bhi kaise liya...?? Yeh sab kya hai....?))

He cried out loud............and called very angirly...."  Mom...!! "

Indira almost ran upstairs............happy that at last her son needed her...she did not have to share him with that middle class girl anymore.............

I - Kya hua Sam?????? Itna zor se kyun chillaye????

S - Kyun Mom????? Aapne aisa kyun kiya...??  Kyun nahin bataya aapne ki Chashmish ghar chhod kar chali gaye hai???

I - Woh...Woh....Maine  kaha toh tha...........ki tumhare office jaane ke baad.....woh bhi kahin chali gayee...........maine usse....

S - Jaanta tha...........aapne hi kucchh kaha hoga usse.........tabhi woh ghar chhodkar chali gayee.......mujhe akekla chodkar chali gayee......apne Samrat ko akela chhodkar chali gayi..........kya kaha aapne uss se mom????

I - main kyun usse kucchh kahne lagi??? Maine toh usse accept bhi kiya tha..... Shergill khandaan ki bahu maan liya tha usse. But shayad woh isske layak hi nahin thi.......Woh tumhare pyaar ke layak hi....

S - Mom.what are you saying?????? Please Just Stop It.Aap jaanti bhi hain aap joh keh rahi hain woh sunane main kitna horrible lag raha hai???????

I - Horrible?????? Toh ab sachai sun hi lo, Sam........apni Chashmish ka real face dekh hi lo. Kya tum jaante ho...?? Neil aaj phir aaya tha....Tumhaare jaane ke baad....main tumhen batane wali nahin thi.......par ab jab tum mujh par doubt kar rahe ho toh mujhe batana hi hoga...........woh donon kaafi der tak akele mein baatein kar rahe the.........and then Neil left.......a happy man. Uske jaane ke baad.....Gunjan bhi kahin jaane ko ready ho rahi thi.......I asked her where she was going.......but , she preferred to ignore me........ toh main bhi apne room main chali gayee. Uske baad tumhari wife kahaan gayee..?? kiske saath gayee...........Mujhe kucch nahin pata.......Woh mujhe bata kar nahin gayi ki, woh ghar chhod kar ja rahi hai...

S - Stop It Mom! Aap baar baar NEIL ka name use kar jo kahna chahti hain... woh main samajh raha hoon......Aur,main uss baare mein sochna bhi nahin chahta...b'coz I know my Chashmish.....aur jahaan tak uske ghar chhod kar jaane ka sawaal hai...main uska real reason bhi find-out kar loonga....

He left his room...Samrat was too dazed..........he could not believe that Chashmish had left him........forever.............without giving him a chance to explain............((she had misunderstood...... everything.............. I wanted to tell you everything,  Chashmish.............I can never be happy with anyone but, you.....why?????? Mujhe ek chance toh diya hota..........Tum aise kaise saare decisions le sakti ho.....Yeh sirf tumhari nahin Hamari zindagi ka sawaal hai Chashmish...... aur tumne mujhse baat karna bhi zaroori nahin samjha??....kyun???? Tumne 1 baar bhi mere baare mein nahin socha..?? Kyun nahi socha....tumhaare baad mera kya hoga....??))

He had no answers to his own questions.........he was at a loss to understand what had happened........why it had happened..........

6.30 pm
  :-

His cell buzzed.....the ring brought him back to the present...........he received the call without seeing who it was.......

S - Hello.......

P - Sam..........buddy!! Can U tell me ??......kya hai yeh sab.....??

S - PURAB !!.........tu kahaan se.........

P - Mumbai se Bol raha hoon...abhi aaya hoon..........Aur aate hi dekha...jis Sam ke liye Friendship and Love sabse Important the...woh toh ab only Business ko hi Importance deta hai...

S - Yeh tu kya kah raha hai Purab? sorry! Buddy this time I M busy...phir kabhi baat karte hain...

P - I knew it....Tu aise hi react karega.....Yaar! aaj ke din toh apni meeting postpone karta........Gunjan ke saath PUNE chala jaata.......acchha hua mujhse mila nahin warna .......

S - Purab........yaar please.....I am not.............

suddenly Samrat realized what Purab had said....now, He knew where to find his Chashmish....

P - .....Aur,
Tujhe pata bhi hai....woh kitni depressed lag rahi thi....

S - Kya????? Kya kaha tumne????  Gunjan PUNE jaa rahi hai?????? I mean ,Tu kahaan mila uss se??

P - Oh God! Itna busy hai ki, Gunjan ki hi khabar nahin....??As if you don't know.............Sam...dude..........abhi 7.00 ki bus hai uski...I was surprised when I saw her..........when I asked her why she was alone, she told me you had an important meeting...........Samrat Shergill ke liye Valentines Day par apni wife ke saath hone se zyaada important koi meeting hai?????? Kitna badal gaya hai Yaar tu?????

S - Purab........we will meet later.......now I have something important to be taken care of.........bye.

Samrat looked at the time........6.45(pm.).........he had 15 mins to reach the bus stand and stop Chashmish.........he had to rush.

((Kya main mom ko bata doon..........nahin....I still don't trust her.....I am sure...she has said something to Chashmish.........warna Chashmish itna bada decision kabhi nahin leti.Pahle mujhe sirf apni Chashmish se baat karni hai..mujhe jaanna hoga ki aisa kya ho gaya ki,uss ne itna bada decision liya.))
Samrat
just walked out of the house towards his car.............

As he was about to Drive away......he received a call and after listening to the other person.....he got even angry and said,"Bas, ab bahot ho gaya........now I am losing my patience. Whatever you have said just now.........I want proof. this time this matter will be solved forever..........."

He cut the call and drove off..............the traffic though not dense was enough to delay Samrat..........he was getting impatient..........time was definitely not on his side...........Dude! Please help me (he said looking upwards ) Aap jaante ho woh meri zindagi hai....Bas mujhe aaj uss se mila do..I have to reach the bus stand on time...........I have to stop her......

7.00 pm :

On the other side, Sheena was very happy............. finally...... Samrat was going to be hers.........only hers............his Chashmish had left.......she called up Indira, who did not have a clue about the latest development in her son's life.............

Sh - Aunty........well mom.........Sam is coming today ..... you did speak to him naa????

I - Don't worry, Sheena...........Sam aayega....abhi woh disturbed hai...... uski Chashmish joh usse chhodkar chali gayee hai....Hamesha hamesha ke liye........but , main mana loongi usse........abhi usse rest karne do..........I promise I will get him to the Party today.............

Sh - Thanks mom...........this is the best day of my life...........and koi aur bhi hai.....who deserves congrats...........because ,now he will also get the love of his life............

Sheena cut the call and dialed Neil's number.............

Sh - Neil......congrats Dude!!...........finally..........your incomplete love story will be complete..........

N - Yes Sheena. Thanks to you and aunty............my Gunjan will be back in my life. By the way Congrates to U also...

Sh - And my Samrat in mine.......

Both had a hearty laugh................

7.30 pm
:

Samrat reached the Bus Stand............he knew he was late.......he got off the car and ran towards the booking window...........the clerk at the booking window was surprised to see Samrat coming towards him like his life depended on it......it did....Samrat's life depended on what the clerk would tell him.......

S - Please tell me.......PUNE jaane wali 7.00 ki bus abhi kahan tak gayee hogi.........please! Mujhe yeh jaan na hai....Yeh mere liye kaafi Important hai

C - Relax, sir 7.00 ki bus abhi 10 mins pahle hi start huyee hai yahaan se...... Woh kuchh technical fault tha so,late ho gayi........abhi yahin highway par hi hogi...........

S - Thanks............

And Samrat  got into the car and drove off..............he accelerated as he saw the bus in the distance.

He had to stop the bus...........he had to stop Chashmish from leaving.......

He drove his car in front of the bus and braked...........the bus screeched to a halt......people in the bus started peeping out and saying things.But , Samrat..... he was the least bothered................he got on the bus and looked around... and then he saw her.........she looked so tired.......so sad..........but , at that point Samrat lost his cool. He strode angrily towards her....Gunjan got scared seeing Samrat so angry............he held her hand and taking her bag......... he pulled her out of the bus and pushed her in the car.Slamming the door shut he kept her bag on the backseat and sat in the drivers seat and drove off............towards the Farm House.

Pin drop silence in the car...........just tears in Gunjan's eyes and anger in Samrat's eyes ..........Gunjan did not have the guts to say anything.......she was scared of Samrat's anger.....and Samrat knew that, so he always tried not to show his anger when she was around.........but , today..........today she had crossed all limits............ 

8.00 pm:

He stopped the car midway......and got off angerily . Gunjan too got off...... she wanted to say something but words fell short............  Samrat wiped his tears and in anger..........he clenched his fist and with immense force banged his fist against the tree bark........his knuckles were hurt and bleeding. but , Samrat could not feel that pain............the pain of Gunjan leaving him was much stronger..........

Gunjan was scared..........when she saw Samrat hurt.......god alone knew her heart was bleeding...........she ran towards him.............. she wanted to touch his hand.......But,1 very hard Voice stopped her...." Don't touch me... he yelled......... Don't you dare touch me............I don't need your help....Koi zaroorat nahin mujhe tumhaari.....Tumhen kya fark padta hai ....main jeeun yaa maroon..?? Tumhen kya fark padta hai main kis halat mein hoon...??Tumhen kya fark padta hai main kis pain ko feel kar raha hoon......??

Gunjan was weeping by now........she could not bear to see Samrat hurt... she wanted to be close to him.......ease his pain...........but she had no right to..........

Samrat saw her crying.......... .normally he would have softened his stand and wiped her tears........but not today.............today he was hurt...........deeply hurt..........In anger............he walked towards her........and holding her by her shoulders and he asked her...........

Why????? Why, Chashmish........why do you always leave me alone????? Why do you take decisions that we should be taking??? Aisa kya  kiya hai maine...?? kya galti hai meri.....Kya yeh meri galti hai ki mai tumhen Pyar karta hoon.....khud se bhi zyada pyar karta hoon.....Yaa Yeh ki, main tumhaare bina jeene ki nahin soch sakta......nahin jeena chahta tumhaare bina...tell me.....kya galti hai meri??

G - Nahin Samrat.......Aisa nahin hai....maine yeh sab sirf....

S - Mujhe hurt karne ke liye kiya !...........Right........Tum mujhe hurt karna chahti thi naa.....

G - (She was crying,badly) No, Samrat....never in my dreams would I have wanted to hurt you...........but,I thought........

S - That is the problem.......you think too much...........You thought my first love is Sheena........you thought I will be happy with her........you thought my happiness lies with you leaving my life.... Tum aisa soch bhi kaise sakti ho Chashmish.....Kisne diya tumhen yeh haq...??

G - Samrat......I thought I was an obstacle in your life............because of me, you were not able to concentrate on your project.......so I thought.........

S - Leave Samrat.........he will live...........he lived for those 3 years...... he will live now too........Tum jaanti hi kya ho????  every day of those 3 years without you was torture for me.......I used to wish that this day would be my last day.......today I would succeed in ending my life....... But I failed each  time.......and when you came back in my life, I realised why I failed........ I realised that destiny wanted us to be together......so did not let me end my life........ and I was happy............and now today again you decide that you have to leave me...........why????
                                      Why do you take all the decisions regarding my life????? Who gave you the right to do this?? Why can't you understand..? Main tumhaare bina nahin rah sakta Chashmish.....main woh zindagi nahin chahta jisme tum nahin ho..........you are my first love................you are my only love.........and you are my last love......if there is life worth living, it is with you..........without you I am as good as dead......Tum kyun mujhe itna dard dena chahti ho Chashmish......kyun mujhse door jaana chahti ho....??.... Mujhe chhod kar mat jaao Chashmish.....Nahin rah sakta mai tumhaare bina......mar jaaoonga main...tumhaare bina....

Samrat was on his knees.......his fingers entwined......... begging and pleading with his chashmish.........his anger had given way to desperation...

Gunjan could not bear to see this.........she too went down on her knees and hugged Samrat........very tightly............she too was weeping...........she had realized her mistake..... Samrat's happiness was with her.......and without her...........he was lonely..............like she was without him...............she held him tightly as he too tightened his grip on her waist............

Those 3 years that she had stayed away from him............which she thought was the right punishment then............but then too,(( Main wrong thi Samrat.......... tumne toh kabhi koi galti ki hi nahin, lekin bina kuchh kahe...tumne sab kuch saha...sab kuch bardasht kiya.........sirf iss intezar mein ki,main 1 din tumhaare paas aa jaaongi yaa phir tum hi iss duniya se chale jaaooge...?? Tum mujhse itna pyar kaise kar sakte ho Samrat??..........Kaise main nahin samajh saki, Samrat ....... .... ki tum mujhse kitna pyaar karte ho............tumne toh kabhi kuch expect  hi nahin kiya mujhse..........aur main???? Maine tumhaare saath kya kiya??  Everything is my mistake.......I never think about your feelings.....))

G - I M sorry Samrat.....Please! Mujhe maaf kar do......Yeh sab meri galti thi... Pata nahin,mujhe kya ho gaya tha......pata nahin maine yeh sab kaise soch liya . I promise, Samrat.....for as long as I am alive......I will never leave you......Main kahin nahin jaaoongi.....Kabhi nahin jaaoongi....I am sorry...... really sorry for what I have done....trust me just this once...........I will never give you a chance to complain........main jaanti hoon ki maine apni promise break karne ki koshish ki hai.........tumhen kabhi bhi chod ke na jaane ki promise..... but not anymore.......ab koi kuchh bhi soche....kuchh bhi kahe.....jab tak tum mujhse nahin kehte.....main kahin nahin jaaoongi...Tumhaare saath rahoongi... hamesha apni aakhri saansoon tak.Main bhi tumse bahot pyar karti hoon Samrat....bahot Pyar.....

Samrat did not say anything.....he just held on to Gunjan very tightly.........

[[To be Continued...........]]

Edited by SwaNia_1 - 27 February 2011 at 3:43am

The following 32 member(s) liked the above post:

miriam2sajan-msrupal.sri24mohit_rockstarmjhtian94sreelu.januable358674Anjali_12CrazyMS1gunjan7gunurloveSanliciousSIZZZLERXDevilsDesireX-desiresoul-KuchBhiMatBolMahiiisadufHealMeForeverpreety88SandCastle.Shafoo-CreativeSoul-GulaabiAakhein.ar_sajan4evrXSilentWishesX.VanishingDreamfendJoseph_Aaashizinjyothi-BabajiKaThullu

Go to top