Miley Jab Hum Tum

India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

WITH YOU ALWAYS -A SaJan SS {COMPLETED} (Page 67)

SwaNia_1 IF-Dazzler
SwaNia_1
SwaNia_1

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 6:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 1gunjan7

Hey S3 really very Superb, Awesome n Excellent Update But Very Very Shocking alsoShockedShocked.......though this update is shocking but I must say this Ur Update is Very well written Thumbs Up The story is progressing really well.........................NEW presentation style Showing everything according 2 time is A Fabulous style......ClapClap..I liked your Presentation style very muchClapClap....

Dialogues written were Amazing and FantasticThumbs Up...........In the Morning after Samrat wok up The scene when samrat looked lovingly at Gunjan and Said I love You to her while she was asllep Was very lovely and sweet scene....and his thoughts and plans about celebrating valentine day at farm house was also Gr8 thoughts......Very well written scene..Awesome ClapClapClapClap.......

Thru your dialogues u showed n described properly how much Indira hates Gunjan and that Indira is very selfish n obsessed with power n money type of women.Ur dialogues n the way u showed her ie Indira talking to Gunjan showed clearly that Indira only thinks about herself ..and if she had loved her son Samrat she would have thought about samrats happiness and would have been happy seeing her son happy.......U description of Indira as a selfish person n vamp was very good..U S3 Very well described Indira shergill's characterClapClapClapClap............................Indira is really a Vamp she is worst then a vampAngryAngry...................

as 4 sheena U know While reading mera man kiyaa Sheena ki pitaii ka doonAngry......she such a ***** Angry....................She keeps on saying She loves samratShocked...I wanted to say Is this love Sheena??Angry.............The way Both Sheena n Indira are misguiding n behaving with Gunjan was shocking ShockedSheena is as self centered as Indira shergill.........They 2 belong togetherAngry.....
Put Sheena , Indira n if neil is involved with them then Him also in a ZOO In a lions den
Wink...........Angry................

Now What is Sheena planing for the evening????? ....ConfusedConfusedConfusedConfused...uska koi barossa nahi ...Koi new Game plan hoga uska zaroor....Angry ..

Gunjan feeling insecure was properly shown By U S3...................But why is she is feeling so insecure...............why is she thinking such negative thoughts Confused.......Ur each dialogues excellently described Gunjans emotions......This dialogue clearly showed Gunjan insecurity ---
( Is this true ?? Kya Sheena Samrat ka pahla pyaar hai...?? Kya main Sheena ki Replacement hoon Samrat ki zindagi mein?? Aur kya..Samrat bhi.... ))

Gunjan thinks that Sheena samrat ka 1st love haiShocked....Why has she forgotten that Samrat never loved Sheena and its Gunjan who is Samrats 1st and last Love.........And where has Gunjan GoneCryCry..............I hope Gunjan realises soon that this is all a game which is being played by Sam's Mom and sheena n may be someone else also.......

In your precap U Said this S3------
What was to happen at 9 pm ???? Where was Gunjan ????? Would the two soul mates meet and sort their differences......or would this Valentines Day be as painful as that Valentines Day.......when , Samrat almost lost Gunjan ??? ....What do U mean by these words S3???????ConfusedConfusedShockedShocked....Angry

I remember Samrat ko early morning BAD DREAM aaya tha Gunjan sey related ........KAHIN GUNJAN KO KUCH HONEY TOH NAHI WALAShockedShocked........and ur PRECAP also points 2 this And its Valentines day alsoShockedShocked.................

Whats Gonna happen S3 ............ConfusedPlsss Sajan ko seperate mat karna...UNITE Sajan soonnnnnnnnnnn..................

Ending nice rakhna S3 warna Bahut Pitaii karoongi lappy mein Guss kar  Tum 3 kii mein SOHAM, SWATI N SONIA...Angry....SAMAJh GAyee na S3..Yaa Samjhahoon?...
Angry......................

Once again Rocking , MindblowingClapClapClap and Totally Shocking updateShockedShocked..............

AS TUM SAB Ko RATING DETEY HO SO RATING For U from Me S3 ie SOHAM , swati n Sonia  --------
Rating-----------StarStarStarStar/5     .....
I point cut because U hurt Gunjan n made her feel insecure..................

Everything was written and expressed Superbly and Presentation style was Just StupendousClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap  GOOD WORK S3.....

And WHY R u ending Ur Ss Cry..abhi toh Story has become more n more super more Interesting .....Plss CONTINUE ..for Some more time Donot end it so soon S3 plsssssCry

Love GunjanSmileSmile...

Thanks for your colorful replyLOL...almost thought was visiting a paint factoryLOL
What's with the rating , Gunjan?Confused
All have loved and appreciated...so we are a bit surprised by your rating.Shocked
But no issuesSmile................you can continueWink

Edited by SwaNia_1 - 18 February 2011 at 6:26am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

1gunjan7SwaNia_2

GulaabiAakhein. IF-Sizzlerz
GulaabiAakhein.
GulaabiAakhein.

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 8:30am | IP Logged
Hey guys,
Im short of time now..
But just wanted to tell u guys that ull are doing a fantastic job now....!!
Keep it up.. and I loved reading the update..
How is this Valentines special jab sajan ek doosre ko dekh bhi nahi paa rahe.. :( :( Please yaaar! Do something..
I love this SS! and Im sure u guys will write many more after this!
And wow 26 parts! You'll could actually make it an FF! lol!
Anywayy.. Love You Guys!
Manjari

SwaNia_1SwaNia_2

1gunjan7 IF-Dazzler
1gunjan7
1gunjan7

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SwaNia_1

Hey S3 really very Superb, Awesome n Excellent Update But Very Very Shocking alsoShockedShocked.......though this update is shocking but I must say this Ur Update is Very well written Thumbs Up The story is progressing really well.........................NEW presentation style Showing everything according 2 time is A Fabulous style......ClapClap..I liked your Presentation style very muchClapClap....

Dialogues written were Amazing and FantasticThumbs Up...........In the Morning after Samrat wok up The scene when samrat looked lovingly at Gunjan and Said I love You to her while she was asllep Was very lovely and sweet scene....and his thoughts and plans about celebrating valentine day at farm house was also Gr8 thoughts......Very well written scene..Awesome Clap.......

Thru your dialogues u showed n described properly how much Indira hates Gunjan and that Indira is very selfish n obsessed with power n money type of women.Ur dialogues n the way u showed her ie Indira talking to Gunjan showed clearly that Indira only thinks about herself ..and if she had loved her son Samrat she would have thought about samrats happiness and would have been happy seeing her son happy.......U description of Indira as a selfish person n vamp was very good..U S3 Very well described Indira shergill's characterClap............................Indira is really a Vamp she is worst then a vampAngryAngry...................

as 4 sheena U know While reading mera man kiyaa Sheena ki pitaii ka doonAngry......she such a ***** Angry....................She keeps on saying She loves samratShocked...I wanted to say Is this love Sheena??Angry.............The way Both Sheena n Indira are misguiding n behaving with Gunjan was shocking ShockedSheena is as self centered as Indira shergill.........They 2 belong togetherAngry.....
Put Sheena , Indira n if neil is involved with them then Him also in a ZOO In a lions den

Now What is Sheena planing for the evening????? ....Confused...uska koi barossa nahi ...Koi new Game plan hoga uska zaroor....Angry ..

Gunjan feeling insecure was properly shown By U S3...................But why is she is feeling so insecure...............why is she thinking such negative thoughts Confused.......Ur each dialogues excellently described Gunjans emotions......This dialogue clearly showed Gunjan insecurity ---
( Is this true ?? Kya Sheena Samrat ka pahla pyaar hai...?? Kya main Sheena ki Replacement hoon Samrat ki zindagi mein?? Aur kya..Samrat bhi.... ))

Gunjan thinks that Sheena samrat ka 1st love haiShocked....Why has she forgotten that Samrat never loved Sheena and its Gunjan who is Samrats 1st and last Love.........And where has Gunjan GoneCryCry..............I hope Gunjan realises soon that this is all a game which is being played by Sam's Mom and sheena n may be someone else also.......

What was to happen at 9 pm ???? Where was Gunjan ????? Would the two soul mates meet and sort their differences......or would this Valentines Day be as painful as that Valentines Day.......when , Samrat almost lost Gunjan ??? ....What do U mean by these words S3???????Shocked....Angry

I remember Samrat ko early morning BAD DREAM aaya tha Gunjan sey related ........KAHIN GUNJAN KO KUCH HONEY TOH NAHI WALAShockedShocked........and ur PRECAP also points 2 this And its Valentines day alsoShockedShocked.................

Whats Gonna happen S3 ............ConfusedPlsss Sajan ko seperate mat karna...UNITE Sajan soonnnnnnnnnnn..................

Ending nice rakhna S3 warna Bahut Pitaii karoongi lappy mein Guss kar  Tum 3 kii mein SOHAM, SWATI N SONIA...Angry....SAMAJh GAyee na S3..Yaa Samjhahoon?...

Once again Rocking , MindblowingClapClapClap and Totally Shocking updateShockedShocked..............

AS TUM SAB Ko RATING DETEY HO SO RATING For U from Me S3 ie SOHAM , swati n Sonia  --------
Rating-----------Star/5     .....

Everything was written and expressed Superbly and Presentation style was Just StupendousClap  GOOD WORK S3.....

And WHY R u ending Ur Ss Cry..abhi toh Story has become more n more super more Interesting .....Plss CONTINUE ..for Some more time Donot end it so soon S3 plsssssCry

Love GunjanSmileSmile...

Thanks for your colorful replyLOL...almost thought was visiting a paint factoryLOL

All have loved and appreciated...so we are a bit surprised by your rating.Shocked

Hey SWANIA n SOHAM..................Sonia aacha hai na Meri reply ek PAINT FActory lag rahii haiWinkLOLLOL....So Agar Kabhi bhi House paint karney Ke liyee PAINT kii Need Ho toh Meri reply ki Paint factory sey le lenaLOLLOLLOL.........................

As 4 Rating  SWEET HEARTS S3        I LOVED Ur Ss Update a lottttttttttttttttttttt.......................It was Simply Awesome n MIndblowingThumbs Up..............Ur Ss update Floored me completely ................It was very very very Good n Rocking .......................Thats why I gave U ratings.... As U being confused SONIA Tum Full confused rehtii ho everytimeWinkLOL...I know that .WinkLOL

...........Dear Read properly Rating is 5/5 Only 1 star cut karna was a JOKE..WinkLOLLOL.......Woh toh Gunjan ko rulaney ke liyee cut kiya thaa...INDIRA NEH and Sheena neh Gunjan ko cry karvaya thats why...............

But Seriously UR Ss Updates should Not get 5/5 or 4/5 But UR SS deserves FULL marks IE------------

StarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStar/10..ie 11/10 ....Marks......................

and ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap...UNDERSTOOD S3 .............TubelightsLOL
love GunjanSmileSmile...................
-CreativeSoul- IF-Sizzlerz
-CreativeSoul-
-CreativeSoul-

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
wow awsome update
lvoed it
but hate sheena and sams mom arggghhh
cont soon

love
tanzeel

SwaNia_1SwaNia_2

-desiresoul- IF-Rockerz
-desiresoul-
-desiresoul-

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
aweosmeee updt loved it contineu soon

SwaNia_1SwaNia_2

SwaNia_1 IF-Dazzler
SwaNia_1
SwaNia_1

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 6:22am | IP Logged

Dialogues written were Amazing and FantasticThumbs Up...........In the Morning after Samrat wok up The scene when samrat looked lovingly at Gunjan and Said I love You to her while she was asllep Was very lovely and sweet scene....and his thoughts and plans about celebrating valentine day at farm house was also Gr8 thoughts......Very well written scene..Awesome Clap.......

Thru your dialogues u showed n described properly how much Indira hates Gunjan and that Indira is very selfish n obsessed with power n money type of women.Ur dialogues n the way u showed her ie Indira talking to Gunjan showed clearly that Indira only thinks about herself ..and if she had loved her son Samrat she would have thought about samrats happiness and would have been happy seeing her son happy.......U description of Indira as a selfish person n vamp was very good..U S3 Very well described Indira shergill's characterClap............................Indira is really a Vamp she is worst then a vampAngryAngry...................

Now What is Sheena planing for the evening????? ....Confused...uska koi barossa nahi ...Koi new Game plan hoga uska zaroor....Angry ..

What was to happen at 9 pm ???? Where was Gunjan ????? Would the two soul mates meet and sort their differences......or would this Valentines Day be as painful as that Valentines Day.......when , Samrat almost lost Gunjan ??? ....What do U mean by these words S3???????Shocked....Angry

Rating-----------Star/5     .....

Everything was written and expressed Superbly and Presentation style was Just StupendousClap  GOOD WORK S3.....

Love GunjanSmileSmile...

Hey SWANIA n SOHAM..................Sonia aacha hai na Meri reply ek PAINT FActory lag rahii haiWinkLOLLOL....So Agar Kabhi bhi House paint karney Ke liyee PAINT kii Need Ho toh Meri reply ki Paint factory sey le lenaLOLLOLLOL.........................

As 4 Rating  SWEET HEARTS S3        I LOVED Ur Ss Update a lottttttttttttttttttttt.......................It was Simply Awesome n MIndblowingThumbs Up..............Ur Ss update Floored me completely ................It was very very very Good n Rocking .......................Thats why I gave U ratings.... As U being confused SONIA Tum Full confused rehtii ho everytimeWinkLOL...I know that .WinkLOL

...........Dear Read properly Rating is 5/5 Only 1 star cut karna was a JOKE..WinkLOLLOL.......Woh toh Gunjan ko rulaney ke liyee cut kiya thaa...INDIRA NEH and Sheena neh Gunjan ko cry karvaya thats why...............

But Seriously UR Ss Updates should Not get 5/5 or 4/5 But UR SS deserves FULL marks IE------------

StarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStar/10..ie 11/10 ....Marks......................

and ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap...UNDERSTOOD S3 .............TubelightsLOL
Confused n meShocked...Nahi yaar may kahaan Confused..Woh department tera hai yaar bhool gayeeLOL.........tabhi toh rating change kar di apne reply main.........but gunjan the reply that i have quoted says allTongue........so lets leave it at thatWinkLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SwaNia_2

1gunjan7 IF-Dazzler
1gunjan7
1gunjan7

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 10:44am | IP Logged

Love GunjanSmileSmile...

and Clap...UNDERSTOOD S3 .............TubelightsLOL
Confused n meShocked...Nahi yaar may kahaan Confused..Woh department tera hai yaar bhool gayeeLOL.........tabhi toh rating change kar di apne reply main.........but gunjan the reply that i have quoted says allTongue........so lets leave it at thatWinkLOL

No SONIA U r forgetting now Badam khaya karoo ...LOLTubelight department is Mine LOLUrs is CONFUSED Department..WinkLOL...As tum bhi kafii confused rehtii ho rememeber kitani bar confuse hui ho  WinkLOL.........

Above When I said 2 U that Ur SS is AWESOME and U get 11/10 marks Then I MEAN IT .............AS SONIA U 3 r my best friends and i never say anything I donot mean and I donot Lie also....I MEAN IT UR Ss Rating is indeed 11/10 as Ur Ss is Indeed very very ROCKING and its the Best Story LINE N SSThumbs UpClap..........................
And MENEY MARKS CHANGE NAHI KIYEE............REad my reply carefully dear----------- I SAID THIS-----
and I ALSO SAID THIS----------

1 mark cut bec Gunjan ko rulaya That Was a Joke JOKE...JOKE........But U DIDNT UNDERSTAND MY JOKECryCry...............And now U told me I changed marks and U all are confused by My ratings......Cry................SORRY agar ratings pasand nahi aayi TOH.Cry......BUT I MEAN It I GAVE 4/5 n cutting 1 mark was a joke.......JOKE...................and 11/10 marks are also GENUINE.......

SORRY if I hurt u all BUT 4/5 sey 1 mark cut karna was a JOKE.......AND I didnt change marks bec I WAS CONFUSED AS I AM NOT CONFUSED S3 THE RATINGS WERE ALWAYS 5/5 .........I joked with u but u didnt understand.........
masak kiya that tum logon sey aagey sey nahi karoongi Cry......

LOVE GUNJAN............

Edited by 1gunjan7 - 19 February 2011 at 10:46am
lakshmi_SG Goldie
lakshmi_SG
lakshmi_SG

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Awesome update, but pls make this valentine day special for SAJAN.

SwaNia_1SwaNia_2

Go to top