Miley Jab Hum Tum

India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

WITH YOU ALWAYS -A SaJan SS {COMPLETED} (Page 67)

-desiresoul- IF-Rockerz
-desiresoul-
-desiresoul-

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
aweosmeee updt loved it contineu soon

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SwaNia_1SwaNia_2

SwaNia_1 IF-Dazzler
SwaNia_1
SwaNia_1

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 6:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 1gunjan7

Originally posted by SwaNia_1

Hey S3 really very Superb, Awesome n Excellent Update But Very Very Shocking alsoShockedShocked.......though this update is shocking but I must say this Ur Update is Very well written Thumbs Up The story is progressing really well.........................NEW presentation style Showing everything according 2 time is A Fabulous style......ClapClap..I liked your Presentation style very muchClapClap....

Dialogues written were Amazing and FantasticThumbs Up...........In the Morning after Samrat wok up The scene when samrat looked lovingly at Gunjan and Said I love You to her while she was asllep Was very lovely and sweet scene....and his thoughts and plans about celebrating valentine day at farm house was also Gr8 thoughts......Very well written scene..Awesome Clap.......

Thru your dialogues u showed n described properly how much Indira hates Gunjan and that Indira is very selfish n obsessed with power n money type of women.Ur dialogues n the way u showed her ie Indira talking to Gunjan showed clearly that Indira only thinks about herself ..and if she had loved her son Samrat she would have thought about samrats happiness and would have been happy seeing her son happy.......U description of Indira as a selfish person n vamp was very good..U S3 Very well described Indira shergill's characterClap............................Indira is really a Vamp she is worst then a vampAngryAngry...................

as 4 sheena U know While reading mera man kiyaa Sheena ki pitaii ka doonAngry......she such a ***** Angry....................She keeps on saying She loves samratShocked...I wanted to say Is this love Sheena??Angry.............The way Both Sheena n Indira are misguiding n behaving with Gunjan was shocking ShockedSheena is as self centered as Indira shergill.........They 2 belong togetherAngry.....
Put Sheena , Indira n if neil is involved with them then Him also in a ZOO In a lions den
Wink...........Angry................

Now What is Sheena planing for the evening????? ....Confused...uska koi barossa nahi ...Koi new Game plan hoga uska zaroor....Angry ..

Gunjan feeling insecure was properly shown By U S3...................But why is she is feeling so insecure...............why is she thinking such negative thoughts Confused.......Ur each dialogues excellently described Gunjans emotions......This dialogue clearly showed Gunjan insecurity ---
( Is this true ?? Kya Sheena Samrat ka pahla pyaar hai...?? Kya main Sheena ki Replacement hoon Samrat ki zindagi mein?? Aur kya..Samrat bhi.... ))

Gunjan thinks that Sheena samrat ka 1st love haiShocked....Why has she forgotten that Samrat never loved Sheena and its Gunjan who is Samrats 1st and last Love.........And where has Gunjan GoneCryCry..............I hope Gunjan realises soon that this is all a game which is being played by Sam's Mom and sheena n may be someone else also.......

In your precap U Said this S3------
What was to happen at 9 pm ???? Where was Gunjan ????? Would the two soul mates meet and sort their differences......or would this Valentines Day be as painful as that Valentines Day.......when , Samrat almost lost Gunjan ??? ....What do U mean by these words S3???????Shocked....Angry

I remember Samrat ko early morning BAD DREAM aaya tha Gunjan sey related ........KAHIN GUNJAN KO KUCH HONEY TOH NAHI WALAShockedShocked........and ur PRECAP also points 2 this And its Valentines day alsoShockedShocked.................

Whats Gonna happen S3 ............ConfusedPlsss Sajan ko seperate mat karna...UNITE Sajan soonnnnnnnnnnn..................

Ending nice rakhna S3 warna Bahut Pitaii karoongi lappy mein Guss kar  Tum 3 kii mein SOHAM, SWATI N SONIA...Angry....SAMAJh GAyee na S3..Yaa Samjhahoon?...
Angry......................

Once again Rocking , MindblowingClapClapClap and Totally Shocking updateShockedShocked..............

AS TUM SAB Ko RATING DETEY HO SO RATING For U from Me S3 ie SOHAM , swati n Sonia  --------
Rating-----------Star/5     .....
I point cut because U hurt Gunjan n made her feel insecure..................

Everything was written and expressed Superbly and Presentation style was Just StupendousClap  GOOD WORK S3.....

And WHY R u ending Ur Ss Cry..abhi toh Story has become more n more super more Interesting .....Plss CONTINUE ..for Some more time Donot end it so soon S3 plsssssCry

Love GunjanSmileSmile...

Thanks for your colorful replyLOL...almost thought was visiting a paint factoryLOL
What's with the rating , Gunjan?Confused

All have loved and appreciated...so we are a bit surprised by your rating.Shocked

But no issuesSmile................you can continueWink

Hey SWANIA n SOHAM..................Sonia aacha hai na Meri reply ek PAINT FActory lag rahii haiWinkLOLLOL....So Agar Kabhi bhi House paint karney Ke liyee PAINT kii Need Ho toh Meri reply ki Paint factory sey le lenaLOLLOLLOL.........................

As 4 Rating  SWEET HEARTS S3        I LOVED Ur Ss Update a lottttttttttttttttttttt.......................It was Simply Awesome n MIndblowingThumbs Up..............Ur Ss update Floored me completely ................It was very very very Good n Rocking .......................Thats why I gave U ratings.... As U being confused SONIA Tum Full confused rehtii ho everytimeWinkLOL...I know that .WinkLOL

...........Dear Read properly Rating is 5/5 Only 1 star cut karna was a JOKE..WinkLOLLOL.......Woh toh Gunjan ko rulaney ke liyee cut kiya thaa...INDIRA NEH and Sheena neh Gunjan ko cry karvaya thats why...............

But Seriously UR Ss Updates should Not get 5/5 or 4/5 But UR SS deserves FULL marks IE------------

StarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStar/10..ie 11/10 ....Marks......................

and ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap...UNDERSTOOD S3 .............TubelightsLOL
love GunjanSmileSmile...................
Confused n meShocked...Nahi yaar may kahaan Confused..Woh department tera hai yaar bhool gayeeLOL.........tabhi toh rating change kar di apne reply main.........but gunjan the reply that i have quoted says allTongue........so lets leave it at thatWinkLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SwaNia_2

1gunjan7 IF-Dazzler
1gunjan7
1gunjan7

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 10:44am | IP Logged

Hey S3 really very Superb, Awesome n Excellent Update But Very Very Shocking alsoShockedShocked.......though this update is shocking but I must say this Ur Update is Very well written Thumbs Up The story is progressing really well.........................NEW presentation style Showing everything according 2 time is A Fabulous style......ClapClap..I liked your Presentation style very muchClapClap....

Dialogues written were Amazing and FantasticThumbs Up...........In the Morning after Samrat wok up The scene when samrat looked lovingly at Gunjan and Said I love You to her while she was asllep Was very lovely and sweet scene....and his thoughts and plans about celebrating valentine day at farm house was also Gr8 thoughts......Very well written scene..Awesome Clap.......

Thru your dialogues u showed n described properly how much Indira hates Gunjan and that Indira is very selfish n obsessed with power n money type of women.Ur dialogues n the way u showed her ie Indira talking to Gunjan showed clearly that Indira only thinks about herself ..and if she had loved her son Samrat she would have thought about samrats happiness and would have been happy seeing her son happy.......U description of Indira as a selfish person n vamp was very good..U S3 Very well described Indira shergill's characterClap............................Indira is really a Vamp she is worst then a vampAngryAngry...................

as 4 sheena U know While reading mera man kiyaa Sheena ki pitaii ka doonAngry......she such a ***** Angry....................She keeps on saying She loves samratShocked...I wanted to say Is this love Sheena??Angry.............The way Both Sheena n Indira are misguiding n behaving with Gunjan was shocking ShockedSheena is as self centered as Indira shergill.........They 2 belong togetherAngry.....
Put Sheena , Indira n if neil is involved with them then Him also in a ZOO In a lions den
Wink...........Angry................

Now What is Sheena planing for the evening????? ....Confused...uska koi barossa nahi ...Koi new Game plan hoga uska zaroor....Angry ..

Gunjan feeling insecure was properly shown By U S3...................But why is she is feeling so insecure...............why is she thinking such negative thoughts Confused.......Ur each dialogues excellently described Gunjans emotions......This dialogue clearly showed Gunjan insecurity ---
( Is this true ?? Kya Sheena Samrat ka pahla pyaar hai...?? Kya main Sheena ki Replacement hoon Samrat ki zindagi mein?? Aur kya..Samrat bhi.... ))

Gunjan thinks that Sheena samrat ka 1st love haiShocked....Why has she forgotten that Samrat never loved Sheena and its Gunjan who is Samrats 1st and last Love.........And where has Gunjan GoneCryCry..............I hope Gunjan realises soon that this is all a game which is being played by Sam's Mom and sheena n may be someone else also.......

In your precap U Said this S3------
What was to happen at 9 pm ???? Where was Gunjan ????? Would the two soul mates meet and sort their differences......or would this Valentines Day be as painful as that Valentines Day.......when , Samrat almost lost Gunjan ??? ....What do U mean by these words S3???????Shocked....Angry

I remember Samrat ko early morning BAD DREAM aaya tha Gunjan sey related ........KAHIN GUNJAN KO KUCH HONEY TOH NAHI WALAShockedShocked........and ur PRECAP also points 2 this And its Valentines day alsoShockedShocked.................

Whats Gonna happen S3 ............ConfusedPlsss Sajan ko seperate mat karna...UNITE Sajan soonnnnnnnnnnn..................

Ending nice rakhna S3 warna Bahut Pitaii karoongi lappy mein Guss kar  Tum 3 kii mein SOHAM, SWATI N SONIA...Angry....SAMAJh GAyee na S3..Yaa Samjhahoon?...
Angry......................

Once again Rocking , MindblowingClapClapClap and Totally Shocking updateShockedShocked..............

AS TUM SAB Ko RATING DETEY HO SO RATING For U from Me S3 ie SOHAM , swati n Sonia  --------
Rating-----------StarStarStarStar/5     .....

Everything was written and expressed Superbly and Presentation style was Just StupendousClap  GOOD WORK S3.....

And WHY R u ending Ur Ss Cry..abhi toh Story has become more n more super more Interesting .....Plss CONTINUE ..for Some more time Donot end it so soon S3 plsssssCry

Love GunjanSmileSmile...

Thanks for your colorful replyLOL...almost thought was visiting a paint factoryLOL
What's with the rating , Gunjan?Confused

All have loved and appreciated...so we are a bit surprised by your rating.Shocked

But no issuesSmile................you can continueWink

Hey SWANIA n SOHAM..................Sonia aacha hai na Meri reply ek PAINT FActory lag rahii haiWinkLOLLOL....So Agar Kabhi bhi House paint karney Ke liyee PAINT kii Need Ho toh Meri reply ki Paint factory sey le lenaLOLLOLLOL.........................

As 4 Rating  SWEET HEARTS S3        I LOVED Ur Ss Update a lottttttttttttttttttttt.......................It was Simply Awesome n MIndblowingThumbs Up..............Ur Ss update Floored me completely ................It was very very very Good n Rocking .......................Thats why I gave U ratings.... As U being confused SONIA Tum Full confused rehtii ho everytimeWinkLOL...I know that .WinkLOL

...........Dear Read properly Rating is 5/5 Only 1 star cut karna was a JOKE..WinkLOLLOL.......Woh toh Gunjan ko rulaney ke liyee cut kiya thaa...INDIRA NEH and Sheena neh Gunjan ko cry karvaya thats why...............

But Seriously UR Ss Updates should Not get 5/5 or 4/5 But UR SS deserves FULL marks IE------------

StarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStar/10..ie 11/10 ....Marks......................

and Clap...UNDERSTOOD S3 .............TubelightsLOL
love GunjanSmileSmile...................
Confused n meShocked...Nahi yaar may kahaan Confused..Woh department tera hai yaar bhool gayeeLOL.........tabhi toh rating change kar di apne reply main.........but gunjan the reply that i have quoted says allTongue........so lets leave it at thatWinkLOL

No SONIA U r forgetting now Badam khaya karoo ...LOLTubelight department is Mine LOLUrs is CONFUSED Department..WinkLOL...As tum bhi kafii confused rehtii ho rememeber kitani bar confuse hui ho  WinkLOL.........

Above When I said 2 U that Ur SS is AWESOME and U get 11/10 marks Then I MEAN IT .............AS SONIA U 3 r my best friends and i never say anything I donot mean and I donot Lie also....I MEAN IT UR Ss Rating is indeed 11/10 as Ur Ss is Indeed very very ROCKING and its the Best Story LINE N SSThumbs UpClap..........................
And MENEY MARKS CHANGE NAHI KIYEE............REad my reply carefully dear----------- I SAID THIS-----
Rating-----------StarStarStarStar/5     .....
and I ALSO SAID THIS----------

1 mark cut bec Gunjan ko rulaya That Was a Joke JOKE...JOKE........But U DIDNT UNDERSTAND MY JOKECryCry...............And now U told me I changed marks and U all are confused by My ratings......Cry................SORRY agar ratings pasand nahi aayi TOH.Cry......BUT I MEAN It I GAVE 4/5 n cutting 1 mark was a joke.......JOKE...................and 11/10 marks are also GENUINE.......

SORRY if I hurt u all BUT 4/5 sey 1 mark cut karna was a JOKE.......AND I didnt change marks bec I WAS CONFUSED AS I AM NOT CONFUSED S3 THE RATINGS WERE ALWAYS 5/5 .........I joked with u but u didnt understand.........
masak kiya that tum logon sey aagey sey nahi karoongi Cry......

LOVE GUNJAN............

Edited by 1gunjan7 - 19 February 2011 at 10:46am
lakshmi_SG Goldie
lakshmi_SG
lakshmi_SG

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Awesome update, but pls make this valentine day special for SAJAN.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SwaNia_1SwaNia_2

SwaNia_1 IF-Dazzler
SwaNia_1
SwaNia_1

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 5:34pm | IP Logged

Hi Frndz ! We are back with our another Update (Part-17). Thank You for being patient with us and following our SS(SaJan StoryWink). Hope we are not disappointing you.Please do take the time to read and criticize OR Comment.

Enjoy this Third part of Valentine's Special.........and do drop your Comments.......Smile

With LOVE,
S 3

*Banner made by-SaJanRox11(Manjari)

PART 17
-
  [V.D. Spl.-3]

12.00 pm. :

At The SHERGILL House -

Gunjan was in her room........tears had dried up by now........much as it was difficult for her........she knew she had to leave...........till now it was Samrat who sacrificed everything for her..........for her happiness.........now it was her turn.....to move away from his life so he could start the life that he wanted.... his life with Sheena.........Gunjan shut her eyes when this thought crossed her mind..........she was the greatest obstacle in his life...........mom was right...........Samrat had a right to be happy and if it was with Sheena........ then so be it.

She got up and started packing..........her clothes......and memories.........that was all she was taking with her...........memories of her life with Samrat...... no one had a right to snatch those away from her.............not even Sheena........... she was going to live whatever life she had left with those memories..............thankfully............this time it would not be too long..... because , without Samrat.......she was as good as dead.

She removed the chain , ear rings ,and then she touched her wedding ring..............((NO.............this I am taking with me.........this is mine....Yeh woh yaadein hain jinke saath mujhe apni life spend karni hai..woh yaadein...jo mere jeene ki wajah hain....mere hansne....mere rone...ki wajah....Yeh bhi nahin rahin...toh ...?? I M sorry! Samrat...shayad main tumhare kaabil kabhi thi hi nahin.....))she gave one last glance at the room.....   she and Samrat had decorated this room together............the curtains...... the color for the walls.......... the lampshades........everything was what she wanted................she remembered those days and a could not help but Smile..............she remembered how she had gone on choosing and Samrat had just kept on paying...........not once did he stop her.........or say that he wanted it some other way............

She sighed and left Samrat's room............it was no more their room....

She came downstairs..............Mom was no where to be seen...........she looked around........what difference did it make anyway??????? Mom hated her to the core..........why would she bother to say bye............... She decided to try and call Samrat........ one last time..........just to hear his voice.......but , his cell still came as busy........dejected, she disconnected the call and thought about something........she penned down a letter......only 2 times before this  had she  needed  paper and pen to let Samrat know about her whereabouts, about her feelings.........once when she left for Morena without talking to him and then when she had to go on an outdoor shoot with Neil...... today she was leaving forever....and this was not how she wanted to let Samrat know...... but,............

12.30 pm. :

As she was about to leave...........the phone rang.............Gunjan rushed to take the call ((........what if , it was Samrat?????  ))

G - Hello........

N - Gunjan....Hi ! Main Neil.....kaisi ho????

Gunjan felt sad..........It was not Samrat........

G - Neil.........main theek hoon............tumne achanak call kiya... kyun..?

N - Gunjan............Main manta hoon ki Samrat ki jagah main kabhi nahin le sakta.........par yeh bhi sach hai ki main tumse pyaar karta haoon......aur,Yeh bhi sach hai ki,Hum 1 achhe dost bhi hain main jaanta hoon.........tum theek nahin ho........tumhari awaaz mein joh dard hai.......main usse mehsoos kar sakta hoon...........mujhe bataao na..........kya baat hai??????? Kuchh hua hai kya????..Samrat ne kuchh kaha....Yaa phir kisi aur ne....??

G - nahin Neil.........aisa kuchh nahin hai...kuch nahin hua hai............aur main jaanti hoon tum mere ek acche dost ho...........aur joh bhi ho...main apne dostoon se  kuch nahin chhupati , Agar kuchh bhi batane jaisa hua toh zaroor bataoongi...........Main theek hoon...........thodi jaldi mein hoon..........will talk to you later......Bye..........

And as Gunjan turned around after keeping the receiver down.........Mom was standing right behind her...........her eyes blazing with anger............

I - Wah........kya baat hai.......apne pati ka toh khayal nahin rakha jaata..... woh breakfast khaye bagair office gaya...........usne lunch khaya ki nahin..... tumhen kya padi hai...........apne aashique se baat karna zyada important hai naa............

G - Mom .......main toh...........

I - Bas.............kuch nahin sun na mujhe...........itna hi pyaar hai Neil se toh why don't you leave.......chali kyun nahin jaati ussi ke paas....just get out of my son's life........let him live happily with the girl of his dreams......... why don't you go away, Gunjan.......why????????

And Mom turned around and walked away...........feeling very proud of herself. ...........breaking Gunjan completely.............

Mom made a call...........to Sheena..............

On the other side.............Neil disconnected his cell and picked up Gunjan's pic........moving his fingers over her cheeks he thought ...............

((Bas, Gunjan......I know,....tum hurt ho....Bas,ab kuchh din aur...........phir toh tumhen mere pass hi aana hai..........aur phir tumhari aankhoon main yeh aansoon nahin honge...........bas lips par smile hogi........sirf mere liye........ eyes main sparkle........sirf mere liye............Samrat ki yaadoon ko inn tears ke saath bah jaane do, Gunjan......hamari duniya mein sirf hamari khushiyaan hongi...koi aansoo ...koi gham nahin.............wahaan Samrat ki yaadoon aur tumhare aankhon mein inn aansoon ki koi jagah nahin hogi...........Wahaan sirf hum honge...sirf Neil aur Gunjan...))  and Neil kept her pic. down and made a call.............

1.00 pm. -

At The SHERGILL House -

Gunjan picked up her bag and walked out......as she crossed the threshold of the house.......she looked back.............and tears brimmed in her eyes........... Her house.............their house.........she turned and walked away.......

At the office -

Samrat's meeting was on with Mr.Agrawal (Legal Adviser of SHERGILL Industries )

S -
Mr.Agarwal........I had told you, I need advice on an emergency basis..... what is taking so long............

Mr.A - Mr. Shergill.............I am reading these papers................I need to see all the Clauses of the Contract........And believe me,Its very Important.

S - Koi zaroorat nahin hai..........just tell me ki , Mujhe yeh Contract cancel karne ke liye kaun-kaun si Legal Formalities fulfill karni hogi...........how much will Shergill Industries have to pay S M World ?? I want this over and done with soon..... So,Please Hurry Up!

same time He thinks in his mind (( Oh No.............I have so much to do...... Chashmish ke liye Gift..............Farm House par preparations.....But,yeh bhi toh important hai................. Sheena ko hamari life se jaana hi hoga.... woh jab tak hamari life mein rahegi.....aisi problems aati rahegi...and I don't want that,Chasmish ko uski wajah se zara bhi tension ho.))

He waited till Mr. Agarwal was reading...............

Mr. A - Sir........main yeh Documents properly study karta hoon and tomorrow aap ko bata deta hoon............

S - OK. No problem ! But,Please Its urgent so,do fast..I M waiting.

1.30pm.
:

Gunjan reached the Bus Stand....... and asked for the next bus to PUNE.......and was sad when she heard him say that she would have to wait till 6.00 pm. As the transport strike in PUNE had not allowed the buses to reach MUMBAI..... That meant some more time in this city which was filled with memories of her and Samrat.............God.............when would this torture end?????? Every breath in this city was getting difficult to take........

at The OFFICE
-

Samrat
was about to leave office............and as he picked up his bag.......... in walked Sheena.......with tears in her eyes...........

Sh - Sam.............Please meri baat toh suno...........

S - Please Sheena.............not now........mera mood spoil mat karna......and I think maine pahle hi all things clear kar diye hain so,Please ! Excuse me, mujhe jaana hai......

Sh - Yes.....main tumhen stop bhi nahin karoongi............I know.....maybe I have lost you........

S - No......... U are again wrong.  I was never your's so the question of you losing me just does not arise............so , Please.........just stop your drama and let me go...........

He was about to go when Sheena held  his hand............

Sh- Samrat..........Please.............

S - How dare you??????? I told U...stay from me and my Chashmish....!!

Sh- Sorry..I am sorry.........but meri baat toh suno...........Samrat..........I know I was wrong.......and I know............personal toh kabhi nahin........ but , ab professional level par bhi hum ek saath nahin honge.......and this is the apt punishment for me.............to stay away from my love forever.......

She looked at Samrat with tears in her eyes............Samrat was not impressed.......he turned away............

Sh - Issliye.........one last time........to say sorry to you and Gunjan.......I am throwing a party today..A Party to celebrate VALENTINES DAY....Kya hua jo meri zindagi mein mujhe mera pyar nahin mila.......par main kisi ke Pyar ki khushiyoon mein toh shamil ho sakti hoon....tum aaoge naa? Gunjan ko saath lekar.........Tum aaooge naa, Samrat.............I owe you both an apology...... Please.........for old times sake.............One last time....at least,mujhe Sorry kahne ka chance toh do....

S - No..............mujhe nahin lagta Hum tumhari party main aa sakenge......I am sorry......Humne kuchh aur plan kiya hua hai so sorry!

And Samrat left..............Sheena wiped her 'tears' and said ,"Tumne sahi kaha Samrat....Wahaan 'Hum' nahin sirf tum aaoge,......Tum zaroor Aaooge.....haan tumhari chashmish nahin aa sakegi.....Woh aa bhi nahin sakti....Naa party mein..aur naa hi....... (she smiled widely)

2.00 pm. :

Samrat reached the Farm House.........the servants were busy cleaning........ Samrat looked around............he walked towards the pool...........and he remembered their 2nd date.............he remembered how Chashmish was feeling awkward......he remembered how close they had come then......... today would also be special for her...........he would ensure that.........

He went in the house.......everything was as he wanted...........fresh flowers........Gunjan's favorite music CD's...........everything as he wanted................... Then he remembered......today was a day of love and what better way than to decorate the house with Gunjan's favorite flowers...........Red Roses........he called the florists and asked them to deliver Red Roses at the Farm House. Later he gave the servants instructions on how to decorate and looked at his watch..... ((OMG........abhi Gift bhi lena hai.... Oh! Aaj time manage karna kitna difficult ho raha hai.....2.30 ho gaye aur ab tak Chashmish se baat bhi nahin hui....Gift buy karne ke baad direct home..... and,I think ab tak woh aa gayi hogi.))

3.00 pm. :

Samrat reached the jewellers............((What would I buy for her??????? She had everything...........and her beauty was not dependent on any superficial ornaments...........Chashmish looked beautiful.............just simply adorably beautiful...........but today was Valentines Day.........what would he get her??????)) And then he saw that amazing emerald bracelet...............this would look perfect .......((WoW! Its beautiful.....only for my Chashmish....I know,Chashmish......Tumhen Beautiful lagne ke liye kisi ornaments ki zaroorat nahin....But,Iss Ornaments ko tumhari zaroorat hai....Yeh tab hi beautiful lag sakta hai jab tum isse carry karogi....)) He smiled cutely and immediately purchased it.....

3.30 pm. :

As Samrat left the jewellers....he thought about calling up Gunjan........he had almost dialed her number when he disconnected the call ((.....Chashmish shayad ab tak ghar aa gayee hogi.......abhi call karoon yaa.... ??? No... Chashmish....abhi thoda wait karo.........main jab direct ghar pahunch kar usse surprise karoonga , toh uske face par woh expression and happiness.......?? what more do I want to see?????? Now........let me see.........what else can I buy for her????? Maybe, a 'CHURIDAAR' to go matching with this bracelet.......... Yes......Perfect.......))

He entered the mall............it was decorated with Red and White heart shaped balloons...........the aura of love was all around..........Samrat  was really feeling good...........today all their differences would be sorted out...........they would be together........they would celebrate this Valentines Day together......

After purchasing the churidar, he looked at his wrist watch........(( OMG ! 4 baj gaye..........ghar pahunchte hue at least 1 hr. toh lag hi jaayenge........Bas ab aur door nahin raha jaata chashmish se......Morning se baat nahin hui...par aisa lag raha hai......jaise kai saalon se baat nahin hui hai.....Sam Dude! U R CRAZY.....Fully Crazy for Chashmish.......Please dude(looks up at the sky)..........koi aisa miracle karo Yaar! jisse road par koi traffic hi naa ho..........Aur Main jaldi se ghar pahoonch jaoon..........apne chashmish ke pass.....Pata nahin,kitni naraaz hogi...)) he smiled on his thought.

4.30 pm. :

Mom was talking to Sheena over the phone...........she was so excited........

I - You know Sheena.........today was the best day of my life..........today I told Gunjan just what I thought about her.........and I did not have to worry about Sam.....he will never know.......I showed Gunjan her position today...... but, the best part.......which I will cherish forever.......when that middle class girl walked out of my home............out of my son's life.......that moment was the best moment.....

Sh - I know.......Aunty...Kaash..! main wahaan hoti......when , poor chashmish walked out of MY house......out of MY Samrat's house and life...........

Indira felt a bit odd....... Sheena was........but never mind........Gunjan was out and Sheena was anyway going to be Sam's wife soon...........so maybe she was right...............

I - Yes, Beta..........and Neil completed the picture perfectly well......Right time par call kiya usne and I got a chance to yell at her........

Both were enjoying talking about Gunjan................

Sh - Ok......now this problem is solved.......ab aaj ki party......But,Sam ne mana kar diya hai....so,iss Party mein Samrat ko lana.........aapki responsibility hai ..........Aunty,Uske bina Party ka koi meaning nahin hai.....Kya aap usse evening mein le aayengi...??

I - Of course I will...........you don't worry.....ab Emotional Blackmail kaise karte hain.....I know very well...............

Sh - Great...........so see you at the Party.....our 1st Valentine Party.....

Indira kept the phone and left home...........she had to buy Sheena a gift and make sure Samrat gave it to her...........

At the BUS Stand
-

Gunjan was in deep thought. She had to wait till the strike was called off....... and her thoughts were her only companion.......now these thoughts filled with memories of Samrat were going to be her only companion for a lifetime........  a tear escaped her eye.........she wiped it and looked around...........people were hustling around......each busy in their own world..........a small girl walked towards her......in her hands was a bouquet of Red Roses........she asked Gunjan to buy it from her so that she could go home. Red Roses brought back a volley of memories for Gunjan............she looked at the little girl. The child looked tired......Gunjan felt bad and much as it was going to hurt her, she purchased the bouquet from the girl.............happily the girl skipped back towards her mother.......she had no idea how lucky she was to have a mother.

Gunjan looked at the flowers...........Samrat.......he knew these were her favorites..........so was he around????? Hopefully she looked around......... maybe Samrat had sent the little girl to surprise her.......Gunjan looked all around her............Maybe Samrat was somewhere around......but he was no where..........How could he be here?????? Why would he be here???????

She looked at bouquet.........her favorite flowers.......

She smiled as she remembered the shower of Red Rose petals on their first date............ Samrat had made her feel so special that day..........after what had happened on Rose Day earlier........this shower of Red Rose petals completed her happiness that day........

So many instances, when  Red Roses were witness to their love.......

She remembered that day when , she spoke out her insecurities in front of Dia and Suhani............and how Samrat had , in front of the college kissed her.............she did not realize........but she blushed...and  then again Red Roses it was...........to tell her how special she was for him..........

She was smiling..........perhaps for the first time that day...........she gently caressed the roses..........Red Roses always held a special place in her heart............their 2nd date........The I Love U with candles kept on Red Rose petals..............That date was so unforgettable for her............

Samrat had always made her feel really good about herself.......from the day they became good friends.......... he was the reason she had been able to gain confidence and sing at the talent parade......she winning the "RJ Hunt" competition was also because Samrat helped her.... .. their dance at the first Valentine's Day in college........ their first unofficial 'Bike Date'.......every memory of the days with Samrat was coming back to her..........everything was so perfect.................

She was lost in those happy days that she spent with Samrat............ they were so many moments to cherish............. ever since Samrat had entered her life.....life was beautiful...... till .......and then suddenly the smile vanished......... but,it was all over now, wasn't it???? But she was doing this for him..........for his happiness........so she was not doing anything wrong............this was perhaps her only chance to prove her love for him............to move out of his life as the girl he wanted to spend his life with was back...............She kept the flowers to her side and shut her eyes..........but images of Samrat flashed before her eyes.........this was going to be so difficult.....but she had to.....for Samrat's sake........

She now wished she had never returned after those 3 years........Samrat would have gotten over her eventually and she would have continued living her life the way she was for those 3 years.........but then.............she would never have known happiness as it was......she was feeling absolutely low.......

5.00 pm.
:

Samrat was getting angry.........the traffic was dense.............just today...... when he wanted to see his Chashmish's face...............her smile........((why dude????????Aisa kya ask kiya maine..........just ki road par traffic naa ho.....? itni si baat nahin sun sake....?? Dude ! ab main kab ghar pahunchoonga..   kab apni chashmish ko dekhoonga........uski sweet voice sunoonga......?? Dude! Kabhi toh Co-Operate kiya karo....!! )) He was addressing  to God directly.....with lots of Hope.

The car behind him honked, getting Samrat back to reality , (( Chalo...... thoda toh aage badhe..........Yeh sab Valentines Day apne ghar par kyun nahin celebrate karte????? sab ke sab Road par kya kar rahe hain?? Disgusting.)) He was very angry with every 1.....they all were reason 4 his being late.

5.30 pm.
:

At The SHERGILL House -

Samrat
lost in his thought..... ((At last..... home.........now some time more.... and then ........to the Farm House...........me and my Chashmish.........))

He almost ran towards the house. He used the key to let himself in............ Gosh..........Chashmish would be so surprised!!!!!!!! He ran upstairs, towards their room and opened the door........he looked inside.......the room was empty....

[[To be Continued...........]]

Would Samrat read the letter????? What had GUNJAN written?????? Would he know where GUNJAN was and would he be able to stop her????    What other surprises,this Valentines Day had for our SaJan?????

---------------------------------------------------

StarFrndz,Please press the Like This Post Tab if you enjoyed reading and do give your Opinion/Comment/Criticism about this SS. We would love to hear from all of our Readers.Thanx for reading.Smile

StarNext UPDATE Schedule -

Part 18 - 23th Feb.2011
Part 19 - 26th Feb.2011
Part 20 - 01st Mar.2011
*Star Part 15 to 19  is VALENTINE DAY Spl.

Edited by SwaNia_1 - 19 February 2011 at 5:54pm

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

miriam2rupal.sri24mohit_rockstarmjhtian94sreelu.januable358674Anjali_12CrazyMSSanlicious1gunjan7-desiresoul-XDevilsDesireXSandCastle.sadufHealMeForeveragreatperhapsar_sajan4evrXSilentWishesXfend-CreativeSoul-jyothi-Joseph_A

CrazyMS IF-Dazzler

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 7:20pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SwaNia_1SIZZZLERSwaNia_2

Shafoo IF-Sizzlerz
Shafoo
Shafoo

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 7:22pm | IP Logged
i really hate sam mom biggest bitch ever, 2 sheenaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa 3Censored neillllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll the bull doggggggggggggggg hateeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee them sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo muchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh plzzzzzzz sajan ki life say dafa durrrrrrrrrrrr kaoooooooooooooo prettyyyyyyyyyyy plzzzzzzzzz

SwaNia_1SIZZZLERSwaNia_2

Anjali_12 IF-Dazzler

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 8:00pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

SwaNia_1SIZZZLERSwaNia_2

Go to top