Miley Jab Hum Tum

India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

WITH YOU ALWAYS -A SaJan SS {COMPLETED} (Page 65)

jyothi- IF-Stunnerz
jyothi-
jyothi-

Posted: 16 February 2011 at 9:46pm | IP Logged
Awesome update.Pls dont seperate sajan.Throw chaddy aunty,indira aunty and neil.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SwaNia_1SwaNia_2

preety88 IF-Rockerz
preety88
preety88

Posted: 16 February 2011 at 9:50pm | IP Logged
wonderful but sad update....i wonder where gunjan went.....hate sams mom, sheeeenaa and neil so much..cont soon

SwaNia_1SwaNia_2

ar_sajan4evr IF-Sizzlerz
ar_sajan4evr
ar_sajan4evr

Posted: 16 February 2011 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
res

SwaNia_1SwaNia_2

sreelu.januable Goldie
sreelu.januable
sreelu.januable

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 12:48am | IP Logged
hi diSmile.....very nice update...................Clap
hate sheena nd mom...............Angry
poor sam nd gunjan...............Cry
cont soon di............................Day Dreaming
hope all the hurdles move away..................Thumbs Up
luv uHeart....................Hug

SwaNia_1SwaNia_2

aashizin IF-Stunnerz
aashizin
aashizin

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 12:49am | IP Logged
hey guys loved this updater seriously i enjoyed reading it specially ur new experiment with timing i know it cause very tough to maintain level of story with timing loved this new experiment kudos to u for taking so much perfection in each and every updates Clap abt story in last phase main attraction was gunjan her absence and worry for sam , its like all ppl around them want to separate them but their soul and love will give them biggest loss for sure now can't wait for next part do continue soon and thanks for pm Hug can't believe it will  end soon Unhappy

SwaNia_1SwaNia_2

SwaNia_2 IF-Rockerz
SwaNia_2
SwaNia_2

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 5:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Joseph_A

Another Superb update....but,very shocking Part.Shocked Where is Gunjan?Cry Sam's mom and sheena.....is very badAngry Please, don't separate Sajan and what is this? " Its means,Part-26 is the last part of this SS.Cry " No way,this is not fair. Its shocking news for fans like me. Please...please...please.....don't end this SS soon.

I loved your Time based presentation, is looking too good. Superb experiment,S3.

Thanks Joseph......we are glad you have liked our experiment...........and as for ending this SS........it has to end some time.......so better now.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SwaNia_11gunjan7Joseph_A

SwaNia_1 IF-Dazzler
SwaNia_1
SwaNia_1

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 5:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashizin

hey guys loved this updater seriously i enjoyed reading it specially ur new experiment with timing i know it cause very tough to maintain level of story with timing loved this new experiment kudos to u for taking so much perfection in each and every updates Clap abt story in last phase main attraction was gunjan her absence and worry for sam , its like all ppl around them want to separate them but their soul and love will give them biggest loss for sure now can't wait for next part do continue soon and thanks for pm Hug can't believe it will  end soon Unhappy
Thanks Aashi........we  really appreciate your comments.......and we are glad you are loving our SS and the new style of presentation. Thanks a ton for your comment......Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SwaNia_2

SandCastle. IF-Rockerz
SandCastle.
SandCastle.

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 6:00am | IP Logged
awesum part guys.....!!!! u actually bot tears in my eyes while reading it....Cry....i cud actully feel gunji's pain......Cry....

i just hate INDIRA SHERGILL, SHEEENAAAA MALHOTRA & NIEL OBEROI......Angry......god only knws how many times i must've said it......but i truly mean it in ur SS......

GUNJAN is so hurt hearing samrat's moms comments.....hope she wnt b leaving SAMRAT......he'll totally break if this happns......INDIRA doesn't knw her daughtr-in-law is a gem of a person.....hope she realizes it soon & giv GUNJAN all luv she deserves & is still deprived off...

m really feeling sad 4 SAMRAT......Cry....hope he finds his chashmish soon & ALL BCUMS WELL 4 dem.........m lukin 4wd 4 sum happy momnts 4 SAJAN in the future parts of valentine spl......plzzz dnt dissapoint me guys......

u r ending ur SS?????? NO...........plzzzzz dnt do dat......i knw it has 2 cum 2 an end but ur SS has sort of bcum an addiction 4 me......plzzzz giv it a happy ending......i hope ur SS ends on a happy note......Smile......

& lastly i wud lyk 2 congratulate u all 4 such a wonderful SS...... u all r truly awesum in writing........i wud luv 2 read more of ur OS, FF & SS.....so plzzzzz continue doing the fabulous job u all r doing......plzzzz write more on SAJAN......its a request 4rm me.......

huge round of applause 2 u 3.......ClapClapClap......keep writing more & more & thnx 4 the PM.....dnt 4gt 2 PM me.......thnk u 4 the luvly SS.......

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SwaNia_1SIZZZLERSwaNia_2

Go to top