Miley Jab Hum Tum

India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

WITH YOU ALWAYS -A SaJan SS {COMPLETED} (Page 64)

SwaNia_2 IF-Rockerz
SwaNia_2
SwaNia_2

Posted: 16 February 2011 at 4:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gunurlove

hey Swania u guys r fantastic n doing a great job............... firstly sorry for not comment on part 13 n 14 since i was not there.......but now i check all parts and simply loved it........
its really too much close to their natural story......... n i always  appreciate all parts from start to end.............. Smilebut still i have a little complain to u. that in the whole part i eagerly wait for the Sajan scene together specially when its really need either after the Samrat sheena's scene or after any type of misunderstanding between sajan.... but whenever it comes u always end the story there.....Unhappyno doubt u have mentioned very very beautiful sajan's moments in SS but sometimes it happens........so plz guys give us more some special sajan's moments........
its very nice that everytime u end the part on climax point that there is always keep suspense ,what will happens next n thats y we excitedly waiting for the next update ...  but overall as i said many times that u always justify with all characters superblyLOLLOLLOL
love the conversation between samrat and sheena.........

Oh..... well we miss writing SaJan scenes too.....but you never knowWink  Thanks for your comment......and yes.......thanks for telling us your expectation......do enjoy the valentine special updates.Smile

Edited by SwaNia_2 - 16 February 2011 at 5:12am

gunurlove IF-Dazzler
gunurlove
gunurlove

Posted: 16 February 2011 at 7:24am | IP Logged
i know yaar you have a better idea........... n i know u'll definately mention sajan beautiful romantic scene on valentine special.TongueTongue.
 hope they both will do something extra special for eachother....lets seeeeeee

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SwaNia_1SwaNia_2

-CreativeSoul- IF-Sizzlerz
-CreativeSoul-
-CreativeSoul-

Posted: 16 February 2011 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
wow awsome update loved the part
finally samrats not feeling guilty
and gunjan know smoms truth
i cant wait for next part
cont soon

love
tanzeel

SwaNia_1SwaNia_2

SwaNia_1 IF-Dazzler
SwaNia_1
SwaNia_1

Posted: 16 February 2011 at 5:27pm | IP Logged
Hi Frndz ! We are back with our another Update (Part-16). Thank You for being patient with us and following our SS(SaJan StoryWink). Hope we are not disappointing you.Please do take the time to read and criticize OR Comment.

Enjoy this Second part of Valentine's Special.........and do drop your Comments.......Smile and yes Please read NOTE* also.

With LOVE,
S 3
----------------------------------------------------

*Banner made by-SaJanRox11(Manjari)

PART 16
-
  [V.D. Spl.-2]

07.30 am

At  Home -

Samrat opened his eyes......and a smile escaped his lips.....he saw his beautiful wife cuddled close to him.............gently he moved his lips towards her forehead and kissed her.......there was no doubt........she meant the world for him.......she moved a little and smiled in her sleep........Samrat's touch..........she could feel it............but ,the tensions of the day before did not allow her to wake up...........she was fast asleep. Samrat looked at her and slowly moved her hair from her face......and he whispered......I Love You......Gunjan murmured something in her sleep...........Samrat could not resist a smile.........his Chashmish was just so "JANUABLE"........how he wished he did not have to go to office today........he could then spend the day with his Chashmish......but, Samrat got off the bed and went to freshen up................

08.00 am. :

When he came out of the bathroom, Gunjan was still asleep.....she looked so sweet........let her sleep....... ((Mujhe bas thoda work finish karna hai office mein aur phir.........whole day with my Chashmish........aur aaj main usse permission bhi nahin loonga..... he looked at her through the mirror....He was feeling bad about the day before ....Kya kahoonga main usse????? Kaise bataoonga ki woh meri life main sabse zyaada Important hai??? Aur koi bhi hamare beech nahin aa sakta....That she is the reason for my living......Dekhna Chashmish....aaj ka Valentines Day tum kabhi nahin bhool paaogi.....aur Samrat ka Promise hai....Oh! But first uske liye koi gift toh buy karna hoga..........Kya buy karoon?? Aisa kya hai...Jo woh sabse zyaada pasand karegi?? Aur today evening kahaan le jaaoon Chashmish ko?????? Koi aisi jagah jahan hamaari good memories ho....... FARMHOUSE  ?? ... Yes........Farmhouse par aaj ki evening.. jahan mujhe chashmish ki meri life main importance ka realization hua........jahan hamari 2nd date........YES!!...Farmhouse hi perfect hai.............after all mujhe yeh Valentines Day Chashmish ke liye special bana na hai......Very Special.))

Samrat was dressed to go to office,and he was about to wake up Gunjan when his cell buzzed........it was his secretary .............

Sec.- Sir, I am sorry,but abhi Distributors ka call aaya tha..........they want to talk to you urgently....pata nahin.....shayad koi problem hai............

S - Theek hai........main unhen call karta hoon and .........

Sec.- Sorry sir !!.....but ,they want to talk to you.......they will be reaching here shortly.......... 

S - Kya????? But abhi time hi kya hua hai????  Itni jaldi ......

Sec.-  Sir...Unhone kaha hai....Urgent hai issiliye......

S - Ok....wait,main aa raha hoon.

Samrat looked at Gunjan...........she was  in deep sleep.......He wanted to  wake her up..... talk to her........but.......damn those distributors....... Later...... he would speak to her later.......((but,this was a Promise.... everything would be like before from today......bas yeh itna sa work complete kar loon.......)).

Giving her a flying kiss.....so as not to disturb her......he left their room and went downstairs...........

Mom was in the Dinning Hall...........and when she saw Samrat she gave a wide smile..........Samrat was in no mood........

I - Good morning Sam !! ( She said Warmly)

S - Good Morning Mom !!  (
He answered in a formal tone

I - Aaj Gunjan abhi tak kahaan hai ? Aur tum itni jaldi ready ho kar kahaan jaa rahe ho? Pata hai office jaane ki jaldi hai tumhen....But, Itni subah ? Office ??

S - ( Glaring )..Woh !.Ek Important work hai issliye jaa raha hoon......warna aaj ka din toh main Gun..........

I - (she interrupted him) Its Ok...Beta !!... agar tumhen jaldi hai,toh main abhi Breakfast.....

S - Nahin mom.....waise bhi main late ho raha hoon.......Office mein hi Kuchh le loonga.

And Samrat left without eating his breakfast. Indira had a smile on her face... everything was falling in place...........just like they wanted.

8.30 am. :

Gunjan
 stirred...and looked at the clock............ (( OMG !! Itni der ho gayi... aur main ab tak so rahi hoon?? Oh,socha tha subah sabse pahle utth kar Samrat ko Valentine wish karoongi..........
 aur Samrat......woh kahaan hai??? Aaj mujhe all misunderstandings clear karni hai .....sorry kehana hai..........aaj se sab waise hi hoga jaise pehale tha......Aur aaj ka din bhi toh kitna Special hai.....But,yeh samrat gaya kahaan?? Usne mujhe jagaya kyun nahin?? ))

She came downstairs...........searching for Samrat.......and saw  Mom..... Mom did not smile.........nor did she wish her Good Morning.......now there was no need for Mom to act nice with Gunjan...........today she would ensure that Gunjan left the house and especially Samrat's life................

G - Mom...........Samrat kahaan........

I - Wohi main tumse poochna chahati hoon, Gunjan !...........Aisa kya hua hai tum dono ke beech ke Samrat aaj bina breakfast kiye hi office chala gaya.....? kya kaha tumne usse kal......ki woh itna upset hai.....?

G - ((Samrat office chala gaya...........mujhe jagaya bhi nahin.......aisi kya jaldi thi?? Kya woh mujhse...itna Upset hai?? Nahin...Nahin...zaroor koi kaam hoga....))  She asked to Mom.. Mom...Aisa kuchh bhi nahin hai...Phir itni subah mujhe bataya bhi nahin aur Samrat  office bhi chala gaya ??????? Mom,office se  kissi ka phone aaya tha kya????

I - You mean Sheena ka?????

G - Mom...aap jaanti hain na, Samrat  Sheena  se nafrat karta hai..........woh toh yeh Deal bhi cancel............

I - (she shouted loudly) haan.....tum toh aisa kahogi hi.........Samrat ki life spoil kar ke satisfied nahin ho.......ki ab uska career bhi ........

G - Mom.....aap kaisi baatien kar rahi hain???? Main aisa kyun karoongi....aisa kyun chahoongi......Aapko kya ho gaya hai....?? (she said with teary eyes)

I - Mujhe kuch nahin hua hai.......par joh mujhe dikh raha hai....tumhen nahin dikhayee de raha????? Yaa ! Main kahoon ki,tum woh dekhna bhi nahin chahti.... Sheena Sam ka first love hai.........jisse woh bhool nahin saka hai... issiliye woh kal usse drop karne gaya aur aaj bhi early morning office gaya hai.... Kyunki, woh uske saath zyada se zyada time spend kar sake

Gunjan just kept looking at Mom......... ((this cannot be true.....))

G - Main Samrat ko call karti hoon........

I - Stop it Gunjan....just stop it.....can't you see???? Tumhari wajah se woh kitna upset hua tha kal..........?? Tumhen ehsaas bhi hai ki, tumhari aur Neil ke affairs se woh kitna hurt hua hai...?

G - Mom.....!! Yeh aap kya kah rahi hain...mera Neil ke saath aisa koi relation nahin hai aur naa hi kabhi tha...Yeh sach nahin hai.(
she is crying badly)

I - Woh toh tum aur Neil hi better jaante hoge....ki, tum donon ke beech kya tha aur kya hai ?.......aur un sabme kitni sachhai hai ? my son is not blind.... woh kuchh kahta nahin iska matlab yeh nahin ki, usse kuchh pata nahin....

G - Mom.....!! Please ! chup ho jaaiye....

I - Kyun chup ho jaaoon?? Aaj main chup nahin rahoongi.....tum mere bete ko fool bana sakti ho...mujhe nahin...achhi tarah se jaanti hoon main tum jaisi ladkiyon ko...Tum sirf apne baare mein soch sakti ho...apne future ke baare mein....But, mere bete ka kya?? and, amazing...u claim....main Samrat se pyar karti hoon....agar pyar karti toh uske liye obstacle  nahin banti....uski sucess ke aage nahin aati....

G - Mom....!! yeh sach nahin hai....(
she couldn't stop her tears)

I-  Oh Toh kya sach hai....Sach yeh hai ki,Aaj sirf tumhari wajah se woh concentrate nahin kar payega iss Project par...........sab tumhari galati hai..... tum uski life ki sabse badi rukawat ho,Gunjan.....Aur Yeh mat bhulo...Tum uski zindagi mein tab aayi jab...sheena uske paas nahin thi......Tum Sam ki zindagi mein 1 'Replacement' ho.....Sheena ki 'Replacement'.....agar tum nahin hoti....toh  aaj woh donon saath hote....Sirf tumhari wajah se Gunjan.. mere bete ka pahla pyar adhoora rah gaya.... Aur agar aaj mera beta apne pahle pyar ke paas lautna chahta hai toh.......Main jaanti hoon tum yeh kabhi nahin chahogi..  ki, Sam tumhaare bina khush rahe....Woh apni life mein woh success gain kare...jo woh chahta hai.....jo woh deserve karta hai.

And Indira walked away..leaving a hurt Gunjan behind.....with her unstoppable tears.......Today,Mom was happy...........she had done her bit..........But, GUNJAN....?? She was shocked.... (( Is this true ?? Kya Sheena Samrat ka pahla pyaar hai...?? Kya main Sheena ki Replacement hoon Samrat ki zindagi mein?? Aur kya..Samrat bhi.... ))

9.00 am. :

Suddenly, Mom's cell rang.........Indira stopped......and received the call...,

I - Hi, Sheena.......kaisi ho? kahan..........Office mein..............Kya Sam bhi tumhaare saath hai........Good......of course tum donon project discuss kar rahe ho......haan, beta........Oh good....tumne usse breakfast kara diya naa...........mujhe pata tha........jab tum wahan uske saath ho toh mujhe koi tension nahin........Woh aaj breakfast khaye bina hi gaya tha naa !.......toh mujhe tension ho rahi thi........koi baat nahin.....tum wahan ho toh........ ok............I know........tumhen bahot zyada work bhi hai......Bye beta...and Thanx beta.....Sam ki itni care karne ke liye......I know,Tum hamesha uska khyal rakhogi.....Ok..Bye...Beta!

And Indira looked at Gunjan with a sarcastic smile............Gunjan looked away..............her fear was coming true.............Sheena and Samrat were getting close to each other.......and was she really the biggest hurdle in Samrat's life???????

At The Office -(9.00 am.)

Samrat entered his cabin and put his bag on the table............

S - (( Main chashmish ko call karta hoon........she must have got up by now...... pata nahin kya kya think karegi mujhe ghar par na dekhkar...and I know....uska sabse pahla question hoga...Samrat tumne mujhe jagaya kyun nahin...))

and just the thought of a worried Chashmish brought a smile on his face.Just as he was about to dial her number..........his Desk Phone rang.

He kept his cell on the table and spoke to his associate, who informed him of an important meeting...........he rushed to the Board Room.......

As he left, Sheena entered his cabin............she had more drama in store for him...........she felt dejected as she did not see him in his cabin and was about to leave when she saw his Mobile on the Table...........her eyes sparkled......

9.30 am. :

Gunjan decided to call Samrat....they needed to talk.........talking out their problems is what had helped their relationship grow..........and now probably that was what was needed.........a heart to heart talk.....

Wiping her tears.........she dialed Samrat's number...........but the call was not recieved........she tried again.........and then, Sheena recieved the call.......

G - Hello...Sam....

Sh -
 Gunjan........ woh Sam.......actually........

G - Sheena...........Please.....mujhe Samrat se baat karni hai......usse phone do.............

Sh - Gunjan......Sam is busy now...and usne kaha hai ki, woh abhi kisi se baat nahin karna chahta.....par......ek min.....agar tum kahti ho toh...... wait.  (after short period....) Sorry Gunjan.......Sam busy hai..........woh baad mein call  karega...... I am sorry.......but,woh listen hi nahin kar raha.......usne kaha ki,abhi woh busy hai.....jab time hoga call kar lega.....Hey! Mujhe jaana hoga...Woh mujhe bula raha hai...Bye!

And she disconnected the call...........

She looked at Gunjan's pic. on Samrat's table and smirked........ Perfect..... just Perfect..........She deleted the Received and Missed calls folder and kept the cell where it was and left...............

At The House
 -

Gunjan
 sat on the sofa........totally broken......(( Samrat ne mujhse baat karne se bhi mana kar diya.........itna upset tha woh ki mujhse baat tak nahin karna chahata tha......Apni Chashmish se baat nahin karna chahta....kya woh mujhe trust nahin karta ????Kya woh bhi yeh samajhta hai ki,main aur Neil yaa phir, Kya sach main woh Sheena ke saath move-on karna chahta hai?????  Shayad mom theek hi keh rahi thin..........main hi hoon, Samrat ki life ki obstacle....... Sheena hi uska first love hai.......Tumne... at least.. 1 baar toh kaha hota Samrat....Gunjan main Sheena ke saath life spend karna chahta hoon..... main bina kuchh kahe...bina kisi question ke tumhaare life se chali jaati.....Hamesha ke liye chali jaati...tumhari khushi ke liye...chali jaati...Mere liye tumhari happiness se zyada kuchh bhi important nahin hai..Samrat....Kuchh bhi nahin.....

Aur,Jab aaj......tumhen hi meri zaroorat nahin hai......toh phir main yahaan kya kar rahi hoon??????  Kiss haq se main iss ghar main hoon?? Jab Samrat hi mera nahin raha toh all else seems meaningless for me. shayad mujhe hi yahan se chale jaana chahiye.........Samrat ki khushi ke liye........mujhe usse door jaana hoga... Itni door...ki,kabhi.....))

She decided to leave......leave her life........leave her love......leave her Samrat.... (( Mujhe nahin pata tumhare bina main kaise rah paaoongi Samrat.... Kaise ji paaoongi......Par agar tum mere bina khush ho...toh main tumhaare liye khush hoon Samrat....Mujhe tumse koi complain nahin hai... kyunki,tumne jitna pyar mujhe diya hai....main unn khubsurat yaadon ke saath apni puri life spend kar sakti hoon.....))

At the OFFICE
-

10.00 am. :

Samrat entered his cabin and picked up his cell.....((Oh ! Main yeh yahaan kaise bhool gaya........meeting ki jaldi mein........Chashmish ne call nahin kiya???? Abhi tak upset hogi shayaad....subah baat bhi toh nahin ho paayi...uski tabiyat toh theek hai ?? Subah bhi kaafi der tak so rahi thi...... Main hi usse call karta hoon......))

He was about to dial her number, when Sheena walked in............

Sh - Distributors have agreed naa.......to the New Price list????? Warna humein koi profit nahin hoga.........aur Sam.....

S - Excuse me ! Miss Malhotra.....But, now Main aapke saath yeh Project continue nahin kar sakta,..... I am canceling this contract...

Sh - (
she said with appealing tone) Tum aisa nahin kar sakte Samrat,Tumhen pata bhi hai ,iss se 'S M World' ko kitna heavy loss hoga? Please try to understand...Its ver....

S - (
He interrupt her with loud voice) Contract cancel hone se S M WORLD ko jo bhi loss hoga.....SHERGILL INDUSTRIES usse bear karegi.

Samrat said coldly.......he did not even bother to look at her...

Sh - Sam.......one last time kya tum mujhe maaf nahin kar sakte.........main pyaar karti hoon tumse...........bahot pyaar.... aur issi pyaar ke liye...main tumhare aur Gunjan ke beech nahin aaoongi........But, hum Professional level par toh relationship maintain kar sakte hain....

S - Ab aur nahin , Sheena . Enough........Maine bahot badi Galti ki,Yeh soch kar ki, shayad maine aur Chashmish ne anjaane mein tumhaare saath Galat kiya hai........but,kal raat tumhaari woh saari disgusting baatein sun ne ke baad, I don't think I even want to talk to you... doing Business comes much later...it will be better, if we cancel this Contract... Main har uss reason ko khatm kar dena chahta hoon jo mujhe tumse Connect karta ho.... and you please  leave...........my life............my chashmish's life......we are happy , very happy....and we have no place for anyone who thinks  otherwise... now if you will excuse me...........I have an Important call to make.........

Samrat left his cabin and Sheena made a call.............she was angry.....very angry....no way.........no way was she going to leave.....

11.00 am.
:

Samrat was trying Gunjan's number....surprisingly it came switched off...... now Samrat was worried.((..Chashmish was not well yesterday............and when I left with Sheena, she was hurt.....I could see that hurt in her eyes.... kya abhi bhi woh..........mom se baat karta hoon........)) Samrat tried calling his mom, but her number showed busy..........he was irritated........(( Gunjan ka phone switched off kyun hai????? And who was mom talking to.......... anyway .........that is not important......Chashmish se baat nahin ho rahi...... land line try karta hoon.........maybe chashmish hi pick-up kare.......)) he dialed the landline.......and after some time, Mom answered..........

S - Mom !.......chashmish kahaan hai? Uska cell switched off kyun aa raha hai???

I - Mujhe nahin pata , Sam.......your wife does not tell me when she goes out..........she left soon after you left for work.........I asked her........ she just said........she had some personal work......when I asked her if she had informed you......she said she would.......on her way....uski Car bhi yahin hai shayad,akeli gayi hai....Sam tell me...tum donon ke beech kuchh hua hai kya.....

Samrat disconnected the call,without giving any answer to his Mom's question......  (( Kahan gayee hogi chashmish????? Bina bataye.......Woh bhi akeli.......Maine kaha tha usse kahin akele nahin jaane ke liye...Phir..?? aisa kya kaam hoga...?? Kahin woh apni kisi friend se milne ......but ,she would have called me..........at least message toh karti......kahin woh Neil se milne toh nahin .....what the - ....what is wrong with you Samrat????? Woh Neil se milne kyun jayegi ??? And without telling you.......keeping her cell switched off.... No.........Don't even think ....))

And as he was talking to himself, he saw Sheena.......she was talking to someone and he remembered.........he had another important call to make...... he walked back to his cabin.........

11.30 am.:

Samrat makes a call to his Legal Adviser and said,
S - Mr.Agrawal, I want you to meet Mr.Sen as soon as possible.......aapki   legal expertise ki need hai mujhe........keep this meeting as a priority........ I want this matter solved as soon as posible....Woh aapko sari detail de denge. And,Its urgent.

After disconnecting the call, Samrat was lost in his thoughts......(( Chashmish kahaan gayi hogi ???? Kya Important kaam hoga usse....?? Kahaan ho Chashmish.....Subah se tum se baat nahin hui..Please ! call me.))

In her cabin , Sheena was also talking to someone..........." That's a good  idea........ use your Contacts.........and plan a huge VALENTNES DAY Party. This calls for a celebration.......of course , your plan is superb.........now nothing can go wrong..........I will wait eagerly for today evening...... And, Samrat ke liye Yeh Contract break karna itna easy nahin hai....Yeh CONTRACT hi ab hamein 'connect' karega..Let's see..Main tumhen thodi der ke baad call karti hoon....Bye! "
...She had the most evil smile on her face......

(( I am waiting for 9 (pm)........... (she looked at her wrist watch) ....Oh abhi toh only 12 (pm) hi baje hain....only 9 hours more........and Samrat will be mine.....only mine.......for...FOREVER !! ))

*What was to happen at 9 pm ???? Where was Gunjan ????? Would the two soul mates meet and sort their differences......or would this Valentines Day be as painful as that Valentines Day.......when , Samrat almost lost Gunjan ???

[[To be Continued.........]]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Star NOTE-
We take this opportunity in thanking our readers for their immense support given to us during our first attempt at writing this SS.......your comments have meant a lot to us.......what started of as an OS which was to end in only 2 parts.......with your encouragement became a SS (which was to end 8 parts)........will shortly complete 20 Parts........but , we have decided to end this SS in the next 5/6 parts.(Its means,Part-26 is the last part of this SS) We hope you all enjoyed reading our SS and thanks once again for your support and encouragement.

StarStar Frndz,Please press the
Like This Post Tab if you enjoyed reading and do give your Opinion/Comment/Criticism about this SS. We would love to hear from all of our Readers.Thanx for reading.Smile

StarNext UPDATE Schedule -
Part 17 - 20th Feb.2011
Part 18 - 23th Feb.2011
Part 19 - 26th Feb.2011
*Star Part 15 to 19  is VALENTINE DAY Spl.

Edited by SwaNia_1 - 16 February 2011 at 9:35pm

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

miriam2rupal.sri24mohit_rockstarlakshmi_SGsreelu.januable358674Anjali_12CrazyMSSanlicious1gunjan7-desiresoul-KuchBhiMatBolSandCastle.XDevilsDesireXagreatperhapsar_sajan4evrXSilentWishesX.VanishingDreamfendGulaabiAakhein.-CreativeSoul-ShafooAttractiveAdyaJoseph_Aaashizinjyothi-

XSilentWishesX IF-Sizzlerz
XSilentWishesX
XSilentWishesX

Posted: 16 February 2011 at 5:32pm | IP Logged
Res Big smile
Me first!
Will edit soon! Hug

SwaNia_1SwaNia_2

CrazyMS IF-Dazzler

Posted: 16 February 2011 at 5:42pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

SwaNia_1SwaNia_2

Shafoo IF-Sizzlerz
Shafoo
Shafoo

Posted: 16 February 2011 at 5:55pm | IP Logged
its really sad valentine's day i plzzzzzzzzzzz kill sam mommmmmmmmmm ,sheenaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa and Censored neillllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

SwaNia_1SwaNia_2

Joseph_A IF-Stunnerz
Joseph_A
Joseph_A

Posted: 16 February 2011 at 6:06pm | IP Logged
Another Superb update....but,very shocking Part.Shocked Where is Gunjan?Cry Sam's mom and sheena.....is very badAngry Please, don't separate Sajan and what is this? " Its means,Part-26 is the last part of this SS.Cry " No way,this is not fair. Its shocking news for fans like me. Please...please...please.....don't end this SS soon.

I loved your Time based presentation, is looking too good. Superb experiment,S3.

Edited by Joseph_A - 16 February 2011 at 7:31pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SwaNia_11gunjan7SwaNia_2

Go to top