Miley Jab Hum Tum

India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

WITH YOU ALWAYS -A SaJan SS {COMPLETED} (Page 62)

SwaNia_2 IF-Rockerz
SwaNia_2
SwaNia_2

Posted: 14 February 2011 at 9:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sreelu.januable

hi di.........nice episode............Clap
poor samrat nd gunjan...................Cry
hate sheenah nd indira nd also neil...............Angry
hope everything wud be fine soon.........................Thumbs Up
update next part soon....................Day Dreaming
happy valentines day diHeart...........luv u.................Hug

Hey sweety.......thanks for your lovely comment........happy valentines day to you too.

Edited by SwaNia_2 - 14 February 2011 at 9:03am

aashizin IF-Stunnerz
aashizin
aashizin

Posted: 14 February 2011 at 9:35am | IP Logged
hey guys first of all happy valentine day to u too all S3CoolHug ok i want to tell u  something i don't know whose concept is this from u trio but i must say from beginning to till date u guys r doing extremely wonderfulClapClapClapClap job as u know me so now u all know i am saying it bcz i feel from my heart Embarrassed coming to today's update i seriously enjoyed it all kind of emotions we came to know , pain love guiltiness , shock and clearance and ya twist as well and i seriously enjoyed this part ,thanks for pm now seriously can't wait for next part Big smile and count me in fan list of this SS Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SwaNia_1SwaNia_2

1gunjan7 IF-Dazzler
1gunjan7
1gunjan7

Posted: 14 February 2011 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Hey SOHAM, Swati n Sonia ................HAPPY VALENTINES DAY My Dear friends......Hug...................SmileBig smile........................................................

As 4 your Ss OMG!! Wow!! totally Fabulous.....Completely Mindblowing,outstanding and superbThumbs Up..............Simply Rocking Ss S3 ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap.........4/5 to Ur Ss....................

Very well written and your story is getting interesting day by day.........and scary also.........

As 4 Sheena n neil one-sided love have made them Totally crazy..........But I think and feel Sheena n Neil ko Love Hai hii nahi Sam n Gunjan sey..........As when we are in love with someone Even if that person doesnt love us We still think about The other persons Happiness.not our own..............
Love is Not I .....ME ....N MYSELF ...............Love is Us , Our and Him../her.
........ We are always ready 2 sacrifice anything for our love..............and Sheena n Neil only think about themselves and their Happiness ITS ME 4 Them Not OUR.........if they loved Samrat n Gunjan they would have been Happy 2 see Sajan together n Happy ...But they are thinking abt themselves This isnt Love ........................This is Just pure selfishness and  EGO THING WITH SHEENA. n NEIL..........Especially Sheena......................Angry..........

I just loved the Dialogues U have written 4 the update...Especially When Samrat After hearing Sheena Out Told Sheena What she is actually and What is love and she should learn what love is From GUNJAN...........Each N every Word Samrat Said 2 sheena after she revealed her true nature again ..Each dialogue Is Just SUPERB N AMAZING N ExcellentClapClapClapClap............Thru Samrats Dialogues U S3 clearly described What Love is Actually...........These Dialogues n Converstaion betwen Sheena n Sam were Just Awesome n FantasticStarStarStarClapClap..............

U know When Samrat said 2 sheena we have 2 talk after Sam said this Sheena started thinking that Samrat Still loves her N Thought these Words to herself-------.
- ((I knew Samrat......Tum mujhe Pyar karte the....aur aaj bhi karte ho...tum sirf mujh se naraz ho....so,mujhe hurt nahin kar sakte....) and When i read sheenas thoughts I Started Roffling and laughing........Oh !! Man kitani galt fahmi Thii Sheena koLOLLOLLOLROFL..Sheena thought Samrat Loves her ShockedLOLLOLWoh puri pagal hai useny yeh soch bhi kasey liyaLOLLOL.....ROFL......Good Samrat cleared her misunderstandings

and  this DIALOGUE Written by u S3 ---------
-----
Tumne socha bhi kaise ki...Tum meri life mein Chashmish ki jagah logi....Aur hum saath mein 1 new life start kar sakte hain?? Meri zindagi mein Chashmish ki jagah koi nahin le sakta......Koi bhi nahin...Kyunki uske bina toh meri zindagi hi nahin hai....
Main apni Chashmish se bahot pyar karta hoon......Apni zindagi se bhi zyada 

And this Dialogue Also ..
Chashmish meri life thi......hai aur hamesha rahegi..........usse alag hone ka main soch bhi nahi sakta ......uske liye sirf meri khushi important hai........aur meri life main chashmish ki happiness sab se zyaada important hai..I just Loved These 2 Dialogues a LOttttttttttt....Fabulous dialoguesClapClapClap.......Actually Every dialogue was amazingThumbs Up......................

Atleast Gunjan has found out Indiras real face.........what Sam mom is like and Sam was always Right about his Mom ...But Really This Indira is Disgusting femaleAngryAngry................

Gunjan thinking She is not right 4 samratShocked..OMG!! what is she thinkingShockedwhy is she feeling insecure ........Sam only loves her only her.............

Man kya hoga future mein .. I am totally scared ShockedShocked
I am scared after reading the conversation between Sheena and Neil Especially sheenas thoughts are making me scared Man she is planning 2 Kill Chashmish........Shocked.............I think Sheena is crazy...........AngryAngry........and Neil alsoAngryAngryand Indira alsoAngryAngry......

........INDIRA , SHEENA N Neil INN SAB KO MENTAL Asylum mein Barti karva dena chahiyee and they should be given electric shocks n then beatings..........These 3 r MADAngryAngryAngry.........................

I hope problems get sorted out soon and Sajan talk 2 each other and clear the misunderstandings and UNITE In love Soonnnnn...............

Once again S3 ur whole Ss update was amazing and stupendous..Loved it totally ...Well Done My FriendsClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap..............Really excited 2 read the next part and really want to see Ur new style of writingSmile...Plss Do update soon.............and thanks 4 Pm Swania 1 & 2Hug........

Love GunjanSmileSmile....

SIZZZLERSwaNia_2

ar_sajan4evr IF-Sizzlerz
ar_sajan4evr
ar_sajan4evr

Posted: 14 February 2011 at 9:57am | IP Logged
awwwsum update
i am glad dat sam came 2 knw bout sheena n also dat gnjn came 2 knw bout sam's mom...
hopeeee 2 c my sajan 2gther
nwaz thnx 4 d pm
n
cont soooooooooon

SwaNia_1SwaNia_2

SwaNia_2 IF-Rockerz
SwaNia_2
SwaNia_2

Posted: 14 February 2011 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashizin

hey guys first of all happy valentine day to u too all S3CoolHug ok i want to tell u  something i don't know whose concept is this from u trio but i must say from beginning to till date u guys r doing extremely wonderfulClap job as u know me so now u all know i am saying it bcz i feel from my heart Embarrassed coming to today's update i seriously enjoyed it all kind of emotions we came to know , pain love guiltiness , shock and clearance and ya twist as well and i seriously enjoyed this part ,thanks for pm now seriously can't wait for next part Big smile and count me in fan list of this SS Embarrassed

Thanks, Aashi Hug thanks for your lovely comment. The credit for this concept goes to Soham.....it is entirely his concept..........we are just about managing to keep up with his expectations and ofcourse all you readers expectations.

Edited by SwaNia_2 - 14 February 2011 at 10:05am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SwaNia_1

GulaabiAakhein. IF-Sizzlerz
GulaabiAakhein.
GulaabiAakhein.

Posted: 14 February 2011 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SwaNia_1

Originally posted by SajanRox11

RESERVED =)
Will Edit Soooon!
Big smile Unreserve soon dear would love to read ur commentBig smile

I will surely do so adeen! Jus been too busy wid work!EmbarrassedConfused
mjhtian94 Goldie
mjhtian94
mjhtian94

Posted: 14 February 2011 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SwaNia_2

Originally posted by mjhtian94

touching n emotional one....
waiting 4 nxt update....valentine spcl .....
thnx 4 pm.......

wanted 2 ask a ques-
did sheena actually luv sam????
actually i was not able to follow sheena's track regularly due 2 some reasons.....watever epi i saw...dey made feel that she was wid sam bcz he was coolest dude of excel college......

Thanks,dear for commenting. As for your question.............CV's alone know what Sheena wanted.........but we Sajanians  believe that she definitely did not love him..........So, I guess your feeling is right. 
thnx 4 ans.....
sad n beautiful update......waiting 2 knw wat sam is going 2 do......
thnx 4pm.....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SwaNia_2

Joseph_A IF-Stunnerz
Joseph_A
Joseph_A

Posted: 14 February 2011 at 5:34pm | IP Logged
Another superb Part Clap.OMG! what a fabulous conversation.Clap I was waiting for this samrat-sheena part ,perfect answerClap and , now neil n indiraAngry.Please! sajan ki misunderstanding clear kar do. Beautiful gift of valentine day.Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SwaNia_11gunjan7SwaNia_2

Go to top