Miley Jab Hum Tum

India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

WITH YOU ALWAYS -A SaJan SS {COMPLETED} (Page 6)

agreatperhaps IF-Rockerz
agreatperhaps
agreatperhaps

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 2:02am | IP Logged
Awesome Yaar!!
Please update the second part..
I just read the OS...
Samrat cares so much for Gunjan..
I loved the way she tried to flirt with him..
And the Gajar Ka Halwa sequence was awesome blossom..
"Even if you try Mr. Samrat Shergill, you are stuck with me..." 
I really loved that dialogue...
Thanks for such a wonderful OS...
Please turn it into a FF or SS and update the 2nd part.. Dieing to read it..
PM me please..
Continue Soon..
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SwaNia_1SwaNia_2

SwaNia_2 IF-Rockerz
SwaNia_2
SwaNia_2

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 2:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SajanRox

Awesome Yaar!!
I just read the OS...
PM me please..
Continue Soon..
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
Thanks dear  for liking our first attempt at writing an OS and Happy New Year to you too. Adeen and me are planning to continue this story a little more,so may change it to an SS. 

SwaNia_1agreatperhaps

agreatperhaps IF-Rockerz
agreatperhaps
agreatperhaps

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 5:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swati98

Awesome Yaar!!
I just read the OS...
PM me please..
Continue Soon..
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
Thanks dear  for liking our first attempt at writing an OS and Happy New Year to you too. Adeen and me are planning to continue this story a little more,so may change it to an SS. 
You are welcome.. But when are you planning to continue??
dieing to read the next part..
Please don't forget to PM me when you update!!

SwaNia_1SwaNia_2

SwaNia_2 IF-Rockerz
SwaNia_2
SwaNia_2

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 6:16am | IP Logged

Originally posted by swati98

Awesome Yaar!!
I just read the OS...
PM me please..
Continue Soon..
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
You are welcome.. But when are you planning to continue??
dieing to read the next part..
Please don't forget to PM me when you update!!
Very soon,dear.....and yes we will PM you.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SwaNia_1

SwaNia_1 IF-Dazzler
SwaNia_1
SwaNia_1

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 6:24am | IP Logged

Thanks for your encouraging comments. Here is part 2 of our SS. Please do comment and criticize so we can improve yet again.We also would like to  thank SOHAM for helping us to write our first SS

PART 2:

Gunjan turned over and opened her eyes. She was surprised not to see Samrat there. But soon a smile lit up her face as she saw her adorable husband enter the room with breakfast.
S- "Good Morning,Chashmish...main tumhare liye breakfast laya hoon.aaj tum kitchen ki taraf dekhogi bhi nahin."   

G-"
 Aaj breakfast tumne banaya hain???? Toh toasts jale huye toh nahin?? "
                  Samrat remembered the days after their marriage, when he would make breakfast for them and goof up  big time.Embarrassed With a innocent look on his face,he said, " Itne dinoon main maine aur kuch nahin toh toast aur coffee bana na toh seekh hi liya hain " . Gunjan could not hide her laughter and burst out laughing . Looking at her glowing face, Samrat felt happy........ happy that he was able to make his Chashmish laugh, feel good about herself and be happy. 

After breakfast, Samrat told Gunjan to  get ready as they were going on a date. This surprised Gunjan, but she realised soon enough that this was Samrat's way of telling her the obvious........mom or no mom........we are together. so she prepared herself to get pampered. 

As Gunjan walked down the stairs,she kept wondering what the plan for the day was. And in her thoughts , she missed the steps and was about to fall, when strong arms held her, breaking her fall. She looked up into the hazel brown eyes of her husband and saw all the love she wanted to see in them. 
  "  Dekh kar chala karo,Chashmish. Agar gir jaati toh? "...Said Samrat with concern in his voice. Gunjan just smiled at him and said...... " Ok, I will. Ab chalien? "

Shopping , lunch , and more shopping.........and Gunjan was tired.
G -" Ab ghar chalien , Samrat??? Main bahot tired feel kar rahi hoon. "

S -
Abhi hamari date complete kahan huyee hain,Chashmish.......jab tak hum ek loooooooooong drive par na jayen, hamari date complete kahan??? "

So a long drive it was. Light breeze was making the atmosphere more romantic and so was the song that was playing in the car. Gunjan shut her eyes and started humming the song. Samrat was also enjoying the drive.............life seemed so complete. 

As he was driving , suddenly he heard the burst of tyres and the car skidded to a halt. Both got out of the car and saw the punctured tyre and looked at each other. Looking around they saw that they were in the midst of no where..........surrounded by jungle. So left with no other option,Samrat decided to change the tyre himself. He opened the boot of the car only to realize that he had forgotten to get the spare tyre fixed.

S- "Chashmish , main na...........woh maine na....."

G- "Kya hua,Samrat? Ab kya hua?? "

S- "Chashmish main spare tyre  fix karna bhool gaya. Toh ab kya karien?"

G- "Uff Samrat.........tum kaise bhool gaye?? Ab hum kya karenge?? Yahan toh sirf jungle hi jungle hain. aur ab toh shyam bhi ho rahi hain."

Samrat was amused to see Gunjan scared and decided to make the most of it. He was after all Samrat.......and nothing was a problem for him.  As it is , he had solutions to every problem and with Gunjan with him...........koi bhi problem badi nahin thi.

S- "Haan,Chashmish ..........jungle hain aur raat bhi hone ko hain. Jungle main BHOOT bhi hotay hain aur junglee janawar bhi"

Before he could complete his sentence, Gunjan had cuddled up to him, scared out of her wits. Samrat was enjoying every moment .

G- "Samrat, mujhe bahot darr lag raha hai. Ab hum kya karenge?? Poori raat yahan,iss jungle main kaise??"

S- "Chashmish, jab main tumhare saath hoon, toh tumhen darne ki koi zaroorat nahin.  BHOOT se main keh doonga ki yeh meri Chashmish hai....isse door hi rehana "

Gunjan realized that Samrat was teasing her and moved away from him.......and angrily walked away from him.

Hadh ho gayee. Isse toh abhi bhi mazzak hi soojh raha hai.Kabhi seriously kuch bhi nahin leta. Gosh,ab kya hoga?? Aaj raat iss jungle main kaise guzarenge??    "Samrat...!!"

And she looked back to see that she was all alone. Samrat was nowhere to be seen.Now Gunjan was scared..........really scared. Tearfully she started calling out for her husband and tried to trace her steps back. Soon she realised,she was lost. Now she was dead scared....... all alone ...in this scary jungle, she did not know what to do. She closed her eyes and started praying asking god for one thing only...........Please bhagwan ji, mujhe Samrat se mila do......please!!!"

And suddenly she felt the familiar touch on her shoulder and the same loving voice that she was yearning to hear.
"Chashmish, kahan chali gayee thi? Maine tumhe kitna dhoonda aur jab tumhen dekha toh tum ro rahi thi........pehele gussa karti ho aur mujhse door jaati ho.............phir akele darkness se darr bhi jaati ho."

Gunjan was so happy to see Samrat that she just hugged him tightly and started crying. Samrat tried to shush her but Gunjan was so disturbed that she just could not stop crying.
It was getting colder as night crept in.Gunjan was shivering with cold and Samrat decided that they would have to find some place to spend the night.

They started walking down a trodden path,hoping they would come across a tribal village. Gunjan had cuddled close to Samrat and felt safe in his arms. After walking for some time, Gunjan gave up and asked Samrat to stop there itself. Samrat looked around and his eyes fell upon a small cave.....just small enough for them to creep in. 

S- "Chashmish, woh dekho..ek cave hai. Wahan tak chalo,please........phir tum aram kar sakti ho."

G- "Nahin Samrat, ab main aur nahin chal sakti.Main yahin theek hoon."

Samrat knew his ziddi Chashmish would never walk now......so he did the obvious. Gently he lifted her in his arms and started walking towards the cave. Gunjan was very tired  but she was overwhelmed by Samrat's gesture. She looked at his face and saw that bewitching smile on his lips as he looked lovingly at her. And Gunjan hugged him tightly.

They reached the cave and Samrat gently put Gunjan down
Gunjan was the first to crawl in the cave, which was very cold. She sat in one corner,while Samrat crawled in.......when he saw the cave,he had no idea how they were going to spend the night there.Atleast it would protect them from the wild animals he thought. He looked at Gunjan who looked very tired and sleepy . He moved up to her and pulled her close to him. Did not take long for Gunjan to snuggle comfortably in his arms.........this for her was the safest place. 

S- Chashmish , tumhe darr toh nahin lag raha na??

G- Nahin Samrat,jab tum mere saath ho toh mujhe darr kyun lagega?? Aur waise bhi tum bhoot se keh toh dene wale ho na ki main sirf tumhari chashmish hoon......Samrat ki  Chashmish......... she said with a chuckle.

Samrat remembered the day Gunjan was drunk at the party to celebrate their victory in the basket ball match and this is what she had said that day.....only God and he knew......how much he had loved that moment and had fallen even more in love with his Chashmish. But what had happened after that...he did not want to remember.only happy memories.

S- Haan sirf Samrat ki chashmish aur uske baad joh hua tha jab tum , Dia aur Uday mere ghar aye the aur Suhani un dono ko lekar bahar chali gayee..woh mujhe abhi bhi yaad hain and I don't mind a repeat of that.... he said........typically Samrat style. If only he could see the blush on Gunjan's pretty face!!!!!!!!

He gently lifted Gunjan's face and moved it towards him....... and said.." Toh kya khayal hai Chashmish?? But this time not on........Slender fingers touched his lips as a soft and sweet voice said " Bas Samrat.........Tum kuch bhi............. and Gunjan did not even realise when Samrat's lips touched  her lips and both were engrossed in their passionate liplock.Embarrassed

When Samrat woke up the next morning and looked around..... he could not find Gunjan anywhere. Anxiously he crawled out of the cave and was relieved to see Gunjan talking to some tribals.

G- Samrat....these villagers will help us out of here. So lets go.

S-  Haan,chalte hain,but the problem of the punctured tyre still remains na?

G- (Laughing)- Gosh, Samrat. You sound just like me. Car main joh mera cell pada hua hain........hum driver ko call kar bata denge ki  doosri car lekar aa jayen. Baki tum sambhal lena.

S- Great....agar yehi baat tumne kal kahi hoti...........toh raat humien yahan jungle main nahin guzarni padti..............bas gusse se chali gayee.

G-  Oh really!!!!!! Toh Mr. Shergill.........aap ne kyun nahin phone kiya kal?

S-  Kyunki mujhe tumhe joh dhoondna tha........tum kuch sun kahan rahi thi kal??

G- (angrily)........Dekho Samrat tum zyada................!!

And Samrat burst out laughing............his chashmish looked so Januable when she was angry.Her flared nostrils and wide with anger eyes really made her look extra cute.

S- Ok, baba....galti meri hai. Bas........ab chalein

G- (with a smile on her lips..) Haan chalo.

With the help of the villagers they reached the main road. According to Gunjan's brilliant plan ....they called up their driver, asked him to come with another car to where they were and told him to manage the car with the punctured tyre and no spare tyreOuch......and very soon reached home.
                                                          [[To B Continued....]]

Next Part    >>> Sam's mom's Entry and BIG confrontation.

Edited by SwaNia_1 - 13 January 2011 at 6:03pm

The following 30 member(s) liked the above post:

miriam2evilktrupal.sri24mohit_rockstararzzo_Janki_MoNaYaRoX358674lakshmi_SGmjhtian941gunjan7SIZZZLERAnjali_12Meera1101MahiiiAnotherAdmirerHealMeForeveragreatperhapsSM_317-desiresoul-SandCastle.CandYlicious_SAttractiveAdyaXSilentWishesX.VanishingDream-CreativeSoul-GulaabiAakhein.Shafooaashizinjyothi-

SwaNia_1 IF-Dazzler
SwaNia_1
SwaNia_1

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 6:26am | IP Logged
PM List :-

SajanRox

snowwhite28

SHAMSHIR-MJHT
1gunjan7
mohit rockstar
Anjali_12
SM_317
TheWandmaker
-mysterygirl-
hiiiiiiiiiii
nishi sajan
deepti mohit
aashizin
Shafoo
_JANKI_
Preety88
Princess_Sara
ArShSajan
deepti_mohit
nishi_sajan
SajanRox11
rupal.sri24
RadhikaBhushan
--Aditi--
Sajan_RaDevBest
monaya_sajan
meerrii
saduf
hbkumar

Edited by SwaNia_1 - 13 January 2011 at 6:04pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

MoNaYaRoXarzzo_Janki_HealMeForeverBabajiKaThullu

GulaabiAakhein. IF-Sizzlerz
GulaabiAakhein.
GulaabiAakhein.

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 6:33am | IP Logged
RES!

*Edited*

Hey Adeen and Swati!
Lovely Update!
im actually liking your SS alot!
You guys write reallyyy well yaaaar!
and now Im waitinggg for ur next updatee!!!!
YAY! samarats mom! But that scares me too..
THE BIG CONFRONTATION!
heheh..
But i loved the cave scene.. LOL!
and their Liplock! BlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushing
Loved it!
and Samrat and Gunjans Small and cute arguement!
Loved the whole thing!
It was Soooo Nicee!
So continue sooooooooon!
Love youu!
Manjari

Edited by SajanRox11 - 06 January 2011 at 8:02am

sajan-msSwaNia_2

SIZZZLER IF-Dazzler
SIZZZLER
SIZZZLER

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 6:38am | IP Logged
AWESOME PART ADEENDay Dreaming. I M eagerly waiting 4 your next Part.I know PART-3 is long and very Important part of this SS....so, take your time.Wink Waise bhi......U R very busy know days......i can understandSmile. Anyway, ADEEN/SWATI this song is 4 U...4 Your JUNGLE scene-Wink

-S O H A M.

Edited by SHAMSHIR-MJHT - 05 January 2011 at 8:47am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sajan-msMoNaYaRoXSwaNia_11gunjan7SwaNia_2

Go to top