Miley Jab Hum Tum

India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

WITH YOU ALWAYS -A SaJan SS {COMPLETED} (Page 57)

1gunjan7 IF-Dazzler
1gunjan7
1gunjan7

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
Hey S3.......................OMG!!Wow!! What a Dasoon Update (Dasoon typical Mumbaiya Langauge Hai na Soham n SwatiWinkLOL--Do Tell me plssWink).....Yaa As I was saying What a Jhakkas, Dasoon Update ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap...........totally Completely Superb , excellent, outstanding, fabulous and Completely Mindblowing...............Well Done S3 ie Soham , Swati n Sonia..Rocking piece of work Thumbs UpStarStarStarStarClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap...................

Very well written and amazing dialogues...............ClapClap............The dialogues each n every was just so so good kii I cant say this was good this Ok this perfect As Every piece of Dialogue written was STUPENDOUS, Fantabulous....................ClapClapClapClapClapClapClap.............Mujh ko Bahut bahut Mazza aaya Read karkey n imagine karkey.......N shock Ho karShockedShocked.................But Sajan par Drool karkey bahut mazza aayaDay Dreaming................Man kya Story hai your Ss ki S3 RockingThumbs Up...............................

As for Indira Shergill I am gonna say the same as Nishi that This IndiraAngry is the most worst Vamp then All Saas Bahu Serials.......Saas bahu serials ki Vamp toh phir bhi better hain But This Indira She is Totally Crazy female..A WeirdoAngry...PAGAL KHANNEY MEIN BARTI KARNEY LAYAK HAI INDIRA...........Indira isAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry....................................As 4 who she was talking 2 I think Sheenas Dad ConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfused.............Lets see....................

As 4 Sheena I think She is Playing Mind Games with Samrat n Gunjan both Showing 2 then that she is in pain n still loves Samrat But in reality she is after something else But WHAT???ErmmConfused....and I also Feel after reading sheena Dialogues that she is saying something but means Something else alltogether her every word hold Double meaning.............Confused............But WHAT?????????Confused.

And as 4 Samrat---- Yeh Boys ko Humesha wrong girls ke intentions kaffi time ke baad samaj aatein hain...Kyun ??...Samrat feeling guilty But Why????ShockedConfusedConfused..........He has forgotten Sheena betrayed him and He has also forgotten Sheena is A very GOOD ACTRESS.............But its shocking Samrat is falling into the mind games Sheena is playing with Him and thats why he is feeling Guilty and his brain is confused so he is thinking weird thoughts.....Shocked...........

and Gunjan Is getting n feeling insecure Oh!! man Yeh Kya ho raha haiShockedErmm.....Sajan ki life mein ..........................Samrat n gunjan only love each other................I am sure everything will sort out and I Think Samrat will get 2 know Neil n Sheena real intentions soon...........

Neil n Sheena ka Suddenly Sajan life mein entry I feel is Pre-planned by someone who is With that Stupid Indira.........But Whom?????????Sheena Dad or Samrats dad or Rv or someone ElseErmmConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfused....................And this Answer can be answered by Only S3 and Yeh teen MUJH ko KUCH NAHI TELL KARTEY and zyaada ask karti hoon toh Ullu bana detein hain MujhkoAngryWinkLOLLOL.PLss Tell na .........Wink........

As 4 precap Man ur SS has shocked me totally ShockedKya karna chatey ho tum 3 ConfusedConfusedKAHIN Sajan ko seperate toh nahi karogey na........Angry..........Ur Ss is really very very Good Its Full of Mystery n Suspense...Just MINDBlowingClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap............

U know guys If MJHT-3 On air ho gaya Then I will Say this UR SS story should be shown in MJHT-3 Smile...............its really very goodSmile.............ClapClapClapClapClapClap

SUPERB WORK SOHAM , SWATI N SONIAClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapStarStarStarStarThumbs Up.........

Do update Soon PlssSmileWaiting for Valentine Special and I hope Sajan Patch up n Samrat realises what sheena is Up to and Gunjan stops feeling insecure and Realises Samrat is only hers...............Smile....................

Love GunjanSmileSmile.................

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SIZZZLERSwaNia_2

-desiresoul- IF-Rockerz
-desiresoul-
-desiresoul-

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
aweosmeee updt loved it continue soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SwaNia_2

Anjali_12 IF-Dazzler

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 3:28pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

SIZZZLERSwaNia_2

SwaNia_2 IF-Rockerz
SwaNia_2
SwaNia_2

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 8:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 1gunjan7

Hey S3.......................OMG!!Wow!! What a Dasoon Update (Dasoon typical Mumbaiya Langauge Hai na Soham n SwatiWinkLOL--Do Tell me plssWink).....Yaa As I was saying What a Jhakkas, Dasoon Update Clap...........totally Completely Superb , excellent, outstanding, fabulous and Completely Mindblowing...............Well Done S3 ie Soham , Swati n Sonia..Rocking piece of work Clap...................

Very well written and amazing dialogues...............ClapClap............The dialogues each n every was just so so good kii I cant say this was good this Ok this perfect As Every piece of Dialogue written was STUPENDOUS, Fantabulous....................Clap.............Mujh ko Bahut bahut Mazza aaya Read karkey n imagine karkey.......N shock Ho karShockedShocked.................But Sajan par Drool karkey bahut mazza aayaDay Dreaming................Man kya Story hai your Ss ki S3 RockingThumbs Up...............................

As for Indira Shergill I am gonna say the same as Nishi that This IndiraAngry is the most worst Vamp then All Saas Bahu Serials.......Saas bahu serials ki Vamp toh phir bhi better hain But This Indira She is Totally Crazy female..A WeirdoAngry...PAGAL KHANNEY MEIN BARTI KARNEY LAYAK HAI INDIRA...........Indira isAngry....................................As 4 who she was talking 2 I think Sheenas Dad Confused.............Lets see....................

As 4 Sheena I think She is Playing Mind Games with Samrat n Gunjan both Showing 2 then that she is in pain n still loves Samrat But in reality she is after something else But WHAT???ErmmConfused....and I also Feel after reading sheena Dialogues that she is saying something but means Something else alltogether her every word hold Double meaning.............Confused............But WHAT?????????Confused.

And as 4 Samrat---- Yeh Boys ko Humesha wrong girls ke intentions kaffi time ke baad samaj aatein hain...Kyun ??...Samrat feeling guilty But Why????ShockedConfusedConfused..........He has forgotten Sheena betrayed him and He has also forgotten Sheena is A very GOOD ACTRESS.............But its shocking Samrat is falling into the mind games Sheena is playing with Him and thats why he is feeling Guilty and his brain is confused so he is thinking weird thoughts.....Shocked...........

and Gunjan Is getting n feeling insecure Oh!! man Yeh Kya ho raha haiShockedErmm.....Sajan ki life mein ..........................Samrat n gunjan only love each other................I am sure everything will sort out and I Think Samrat will get 2 know Neil n Sheena real intentions soon...........

Neil n Sheena ka Suddenly Sajan life mein entry I feel is Pre-planned by someone who is With that Stupid Indira.........But Whom?????????Sheena Dad or Samrats dad or Rv or someone ElseConfused....................And this Answer can be answered by Only S3 and Yeh teen MUJH ko KUCH NAHI TELL KARTEY and zyaada ask karti hoon toh Ullu bana detein hain MujhkoLOL.PLss Tell na .........Wink........

As 4 precap Man ur SS has shocked me totally ShockedKya karna chatey ho tum 3 ConfusedConfusedKAHIN Sajan ko seperate toh nahi karogey na........Angry..........Ur Ss is really very very Good Its Full of Mystery n Suspense...Just MINDBlowingClap............

U know guys If MJHT-3 On air ho gaya Then I will Say this UR SS story should be shown in MJHT-3 Smile...............its really very goodSmile.............Clap

SUPERB WORK SOHAM , SWATI N SONIAThumbs Up.........

Do update Soon PlssSmileWaiting for Valentine Special and I hope Sajan Patch up n Samrat realises what sheena is Up to and Gunjan stops feeling insecure and Realises Samrat is only hers...............Smile....................

Love GunjanSmileSmile.................

Thanks Gunjan........and yes you got the 'mumbaiya' hindi right..............just one more word to be added to that.............RAPCHIK........Big smile  well look at it this way........when you do visit Mumbai.....you will be able to converse with ease with us ' Mumbaiwala's' ...........enjoy reading the further updates,dear.........hope we don't disappoint you.Smile

SIZZZLER1gunjan7

jyothi- IF-Stunnerz
jyothi-
jyothi-

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 8:56pm | IP Logged
Now i am afraid gunjan should not leave samrat and go.She wants to see samrat happy.Now by seeing SS she feel he likes her.We all know she is sacrifice queen.

But i dont want to be like that.Now she is married and she did not tell her feelings to samrat so that time it was okay but not now.

Now even samrat knows that gunjan had feeling befor chaddy aunty in his life.That time he was not knowing anything anout feeling.He was attracted by chaddy aunty .

I feel chaddy aunty has no feeling 4 him then and now all this is natak.Why she is doing like this is a big?

Pls dont seperate sajan.

SIZZZLERSwaNia_2

SwaNia_2 IF-Rockerz
SwaNia_2
SwaNia_2

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashizin

@ gosh girls it was awesome update seriously roller coaster ride seriously amazing update Clap pain ,guilt ,insecurity now covering this couple and their heaven is being disturbed , here sam feeling guilty for sheena that he gave him life's biggest pain and gun is being insecure with sam's changing behavior for sheena it will be seriously real test of their love each and every couple has to face such a phase in their life to feel real satisfaction to recognize their real love and this time sam's mom gave pain in both's heart now it will be very challenging for sam's mom and sajan to win over it now can't wait for next part do continue soon and thanks for pm 

So true, Aashi....every relationship has its ups and downs............how we emerge from such storms is what life is all about..........and Sajan have  always braved storms...........so their bond was unbreakable.............hopefully we will live up to your expectationsEmbarrassed

Edited by SwaNia_2 - 11 February 2011 at 12:05am
mjhtian94 Goldie
mjhtian94
mjhtian94

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 1:21am | IP Logged
touching n emotional one....
waiting 4 nxt update....valentine spcl .....
thnx 4 pm.......

wanted 2 ask a ques-
did sheena actually luv sam????
actually i was not able to follow sheena's track regularly due 2 some reasons.....watever epi i saw...dey made feel that she was wid sam bcz he was coolest dude of excel college......

Edited by mjhtian94 - 11 February 2011 at 1:23am

SIZZZLERSwaNia_2

SandCastle. IF-Rockerz
SandCastle.
SandCastle.

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 3:43am | IP Logged
OMGGGGGGGGGGG.........awesum mind-blowing.....u guys can giv any shows creative team a run 4 thier money......luvd it.....samrats mom is so cruelAngry.....i am feeling vry bad 4 gunjanCry..... & vry angry @ samratAngry.....hw cn he do dis 2 his chashmish???? he nver behaved lyk dat......4 d 1st tym ever m feeling sooo ngry @ samrat.....hope he realizes his mistakes as soon as possible & again v can see SAJAN moments......i hate sheena lyk anythngAngry.....typical drama queen....samrat shud not feel guilty 4 her as sheena has always tried 2 break SAJAN relationshp.....& i thnk the man whum sam's was talkin 2 is sheena's dad.....i feel lyk killing sam's mom,sheena & that man.....Angry.....y is gunjan so innocnt??? i hope she undrstnds wat the 3 r upto & samrat 2 realize that he haz commited no mistake by breaking up wit sheena.....plz make dem happy couple 1ce again & make sheena marry niel in the future parts.....they both SAJAN x's will b perfect 4 each other.....LOLWink
hat's off 4 ur creativity.....ClapClapClap

SIZZZLERSwaNia_2

Go to top