Miley Jab Hum Tum

India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

WITH YOU ALWAYS -A SaJan SS {COMPLETED} (Page 56)

aashizin IF-Stunnerz
aashizin
aashizin

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 6:08am | IP Logged
@ gosh girls it was awesome update seriously roller coaster ride seriously amazing update Clap pain ,guilt ,insecurity now covering this couple and their heaven is being disturbed , here sam feeling guilty for sheena that he gave him life's biggest pain and gun is being insecure with sam's changing behavior for sheena it will be seriously real test of their love each and every couple has to face such a phase in their life to feel real satisfaction to recognize their real love and this time sam's mom gave pain in both's heart now it will be very challenging for sam's mom and sajan to win over it now can't wait for next part do continue soon and thanks for pm 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SIZZZLERSwaNia_2

fend IF-Sizzlerz
fend
fend

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 8:55am | IP Logged
hey awesome update loved it very much do cont with the next partBig smile

SIZZZLERSwaNia_2

SIZZZLER IF-Dazzler
SIZZZLER
SIZZZLER

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 9:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SajanRox11

Hey S3!!

Firstly, THANK YOUU SOOOOOOOOO MUCH for dedicating it to me!! I am so happy you'll updated..  No Need of Thanx MANJARi , Last Day,I told U naa....Embarrassed(Its better then GHAJNI style Hair-CutLOL)Any way,I submitted my REPLY 2 U on P:54 also.

It was a marvellous update yaaaaaar!!  I truly truly LOVED it!
The way you'll showed samrats GUILT and Gunjans INSECURITY!
But why did samrat think that way? WHy did he think the gunjan din wanna tell him.. Humphh.. kya kar rahe ho yaar.. Im really getting nervous and anxious! Btw.. DID YOU GUYS HV TO SHOW THE PART WHERE SHEENA LOSES BALANCE?? .. nd SAMRAT outa all ppl catch HER? couldnt she just fall?? hahah..  - Wait,till next Part

ut awesome yaar.. poor gunjan.. she is feeling so so insecure and on top of that Indira with her evil plans.. gosh! Wonder where this SS is going!! Im loving it.. totally..
The excitement is on.. and im WAITING for the 14th noww!! Valentines day! Hoping for something really really special.. - Special in SaJan Life??Confused Let's C.

AWESOME JOB S3! and you guys are fab writers..!! Well Done yaaar!
I Just Made something for you guys! See if you like it - I think,It is 'Bestest' Compliment ever.  THANX a lot 4 this Spl. Siggy. Now, This siggy is Part of this SS every Post as a Banner..

I want My Sweet, Cute, Adorable, Romantic & Januable Sajan Backkk! 
But jab tak problems nahi badengi tab tak REunion main mazaa nahi ayega ryt? -Absolutely RightWink Kitni understanding ho Yaar!Embarrassed
So Problems jaldi badao.. and I m dying to see the VDay special..
Humphh...!!!!!
SPEECHLESS UPDATE!
Again THANK YOU very much for updating on my request!!
Love You Guys!! -Love U too and thanx 4 this Lovely REPLY.
Manjari!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

1gunjan7SwaNia_2GulaabiAakhein.

GulaabiAakhein. IF-Sizzlerz
GulaabiAakhein.
GulaabiAakhein.

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SHAMSHIR-MJHT

Hey S3!!

Firstly, THANK YOUU SOOOOOOOOO MUCH for dedicating it to me!! I am so happy you'll updated..  No Need of Thanx MANJARi , Last Day,I told U naa....Embarrassed(Its better then GHAJNI style Hair-CutLOL)Any way,I submitted my REPLY 2 U on P:54 also.

It was a marvellous update yaaaaaar!!  I truly truly LOVED it!
The way you'll showed samrats GUILT and Gunjans INSECURITY!
But why did samrat think that way? WHy did he think the gunjan din wanna tell him.. Humphh.. kya kar rahe ho yaar.. Im really getting nervous and anxious! Btw.. DID YOU GUYS HV TO SHOW THE PART WHERE SHEENA LOSES BALANCE?? .. nd SAMRAT outa all ppl catch HER? couldnt she just fall?? hahah..  - Wait,till next Part

ut awesome yaar.. poor gunjan.. she is feeling so so insecure and on top of that Indira with her evil plans.. gosh! Wonder where this SS is going!! Im loving it.. totally..
The excitement is on.. and im WAITING for the 14th noww!! Valentines day! Hoping for something really really special.. - Special in SaJan Life??Confused Let's C.

AWESOME JOB S3! and you guys are fab writers..!! Well Done yaaar!
I Just Made something for you guys! See if you like it - I think,It is 'Bestest' Compliment ever.  THANX a lot 4 this Spl. Siggy. Now, This siggy is Part of this SS every Post as a Banner..

I want My Sweet, Cute, Adorable, Romantic & Januable Sajan Backkk! 
But jab tak problems nahi badengi tab tak REunion main mazaa nahi ayega ryt? -Absolutely RightWink Kitni understanding ho Yaar!Embarrassed
So Problems jaldi badao.. and I m dying to see the VDay special..
Humphh...!!!!!
SPEECHLESS UPDATE!
Again THANK YOU very much for updating on my request!!
Love You Guys!! -Love U too and thanx 4 this Lovely REPLY.
Manjari!

Thanks for such a lovely reply! And Reallyy?? WOW!
and main understanding hoon because I knoww SS/FF likhna kya hota hai! haha!
GulaabiAakhein. IF-Sizzlerz
GulaabiAakhein.
GulaabiAakhein.

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 9:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SHAMSHIR-MJHT

ULTIMATE TEST OF THEiR BOND??
Helloo S3... What does this mean??
What are you'll gonna do??
Dont scare me ok?!?!
Plz plz update sooooner!! 11th is too late yaaar!you cant do this!
Humphh.. But gotta say guys, ull actually kept me hooked onto this!!
You'll are great writers and Awesome presentation Soham!
Everyday this FF gets more interestingg.. Thanks alot for the PM!
and yeah..
 I give you 5/5 For this Update!!! (In Soham Style!) Lol!
Awesome Work!
And please continue sooooooooon!!
Love,
manjari

Hi MANJARi,Thanx 4 your lovely REPLY. Nice QuestionsWink Little wait Buddy! Next 6 Parts is completed now. Definitely,U will enjoy it. And,Only for U I will request to SONIA,for Next Update post tomorrow. (Now,I will remember always...MANJARi ko REPLY deni hai...deni hai...deni hai....deni hai.....LOL)

And,WoW! U R very SMART actually,Yahaan 5/5 diye and apni FF Update mein wapas le bhi liyaShocked LOL LOL

-S O H A M.

Haha.. Good now You Wont forget! LOL!
And thanks for updatingg!
hehe.. and OBVIOUSLY this recent update was 100/100!
Lol..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SIZZZLER

1gunjan7 IF-Dazzler
1gunjan7
1gunjan7

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
Hey S3.......................OMG!!Wow!! What a Dasoon Update (Dasoon typical Mumbaiya Langauge Hai na Soham n SwatiWinkLOL--Do Tell me plssWink).....Yaa As I was saying What a Jhakkas, Dasoon Update ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap...........totally Completely Superb , excellent, outstanding, fabulous and Completely Mindblowing...............Well Done S3 ie Soham , Swati n Sonia..Rocking piece of work Thumbs UpStarStarStarStarClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap...................

Very well written and amazing dialogues...............ClapClap............The dialogues each n every was just so so good kii I cant say this was good this Ok this perfect As Every piece of Dialogue written was STUPENDOUS, Fantabulous....................ClapClapClapClapClapClapClap.............Mujh ko Bahut bahut Mazza aaya Read karkey n imagine karkey.......N shock Ho karShockedShocked.................But Sajan par Drool karkey bahut mazza aayaDay Dreaming................Man kya Story hai your Ss ki S3 RockingThumbs Up...............................

As for Indira Shergill I am gonna say the same as Nishi that This IndiraAngry is the most worst Vamp then All Saas Bahu Serials.......Saas bahu serials ki Vamp toh phir bhi better hain But This Indira She is Totally Crazy female..A WeirdoAngry...PAGAL KHANNEY MEIN BARTI KARNEY LAYAK HAI INDIRA...........Indira isAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry....................................As 4 who she was talking 2 I think Sheenas Dad ConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfused.............Lets see....................

As 4 Sheena I think She is Playing Mind Games with Samrat n Gunjan both Showing 2 then that she is in pain n still loves Samrat But in reality she is after something else But WHAT???ErmmConfused....and I also Feel after reading sheena Dialogues that she is saying something but means Something else alltogether her every word hold Double meaning.............Confused............But WHAT?????????Confused.

And as 4 Samrat---- Yeh Boys ko Humesha wrong girls ke intentions kaffi time ke baad samaj aatein hain...Kyun ??...Samrat feeling guilty But Why????ShockedConfusedConfused..........He has forgotten Sheena betrayed him and He has also forgotten Sheena is A very GOOD ACTRESS.............But its shocking Samrat is falling into the mind games Sheena is playing with Him and thats why he is feeling Guilty and his brain is confused so he is thinking weird thoughts.....Shocked...........

and Gunjan Is getting n feeling insecure Oh!! man Yeh Kya ho raha haiShockedErmm.....Sajan ki life mein ..........................Samrat n gunjan only love each other................I am sure everything will sort out and I Think Samrat will get 2 know Neil n Sheena real intentions soon...........

Neil n Sheena ka Suddenly Sajan life mein entry I feel is Pre-planned by someone who is With that Stupid Indira.........But Whom?????????Sheena Dad or Samrats dad or Rv or someone ElseErmmConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfused....................And this Answer can be answered by Only S3 and Yeh teen MUJH ko KUCH NAHI TELL KARTEY and zyaada ask karti hoon toh Ullu bana detein hain MujhkoAngryWinkLOLLOL.PLss Tell na .........Wink........

As 4 precap Man ur SS has shocked me totally ShockedKya karna chatey ho tum 3 ConfusedConfusedKAHIN Sajan ko seperate toh nahi karogey na........Angry..........Ur Ss is really very very Good Its Full of Mystery n Suspense...Just MINDBlowingClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap............

U know guys If MJHT-3 On air ho gaya Then I will Say this UR SS story should be shown in MJHT-3 Smile...............its really very goodSmile.............ClapClapClapClapClapClap

SUPERB WORK SOHAM , SWATI N SONIAClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapStarStarStarStarThumbs Up.........

Do update Soon PlssSmileWaiting for Valentine Special and I hope Sajan Patch up n Samrat realises what sheena is Up to and Gunjan stops feeling insecure and Realises Samrat is only hers...............Smile....................

Love GunjanSmileSmile.................

SIZZZLERSwaNia_2

-desiresoul- IF-Rockerz
-desiresoul-
-desiresoul-

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
aweosmeee updt loved it continue soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SwaNia_2

Anjali_12 IF-Dazzler

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 3:28pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

SIZZZLERSwaNia_2

Go to top