Miley Jab Hum Tum

India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

WITH YOU ALWAYS -A SaJan SS {COMPLETED} (Page 55)

Shafoo IF-Sizzlerz
Shafoo
Shafoo

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 8:28pm | IP Logged
i hateeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee sheenaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, neillllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllland sam mommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm hateeeeeeeeeeeee them sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo muchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

nice part

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SwaNia_1SIZZZLERSwaNia_2

SwaNia_2 IF-Rockerz
SwaNia_2
SwaNia_2

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 8:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nishi_sajan

Ok I am sorry I didn't edit! One of the laziest souls on earth ROFL  I don't know where I reserved so I am commenting in a new post LOL

Coming to Part 12, That was a  bang on. Never expected such a twist. And sheena OMGGGGGGGG Wats going on in your minds?Ermm Seriously I am feeling SO BAD for Gunjan. Not for sheena ROFL, I know she asked in the beginning about sajan's relationship but still if she had even loved him she would have just backed off. That's my definition for love. Sacrificing for the sake of the other's happiness. I think I am used to sajan's footsteps ROFL Day Dreaming It was always sad for Gunjan. Gosh she is an ultimate lover. Her silence expresses everything. She loves him. Even if she doesn't say it, she shows it. The best part is she is a smart lover, she never made him saw that. Or should I say it was always friendship in Samrat's mind!Broken Heart But I don't mind on that. I respect friendship but I wanted love in between Sajan. It had always been sajan as lovers for me. So I don't like sheena. You know this part made me feel really excited. I was like Yeh kya hai? Oh no! Shocked ROFL But Hats off Girls! you are doing an awesome job. Why is Samrat feeling guilty? Ermm Please don't seperate sajan!Embarrassed And this newspaper thing was another awesome twist! Gosh BANG ON GIRLS! Thumbs Up

Part 13: Cool Simply fab! I love it! Sajan scene was so romantic. I always find them to be romantic Blushing They are awesome.  Hope they stay happy. Gosh Gunjan should have said about it. Argh! so sad. Btw I want to quote something!ROFL

Samrat was confused.......  ((Did I still have a soft corner for Sheena ? How could that be ? Sheena had tried to separate me to Chashmish....... she had falsely accused Chashmish of something that she could never even think of.......then why was he thinking about Sheena's POV,why????  Did he still ... ......No.......never......but,........then why??????))

Wats this? OMGGGGGGGGGGG . Tell him to stay away from Sheena. He doesn't have any soft corner for anyone other than his love for chashmish. The situtation is making him to think weird stuffs Wacko He hates her. He always hated her. Gosh I am getting hyper ROFL  He loves only Gunjan yaar. I am feeling so bad. As far as Neil is concerned, I don't know whats with him considering I am not his fan LOL This Indira Angry She is worser than the vamps of all saas bahu serials Ermm. You can send her for some acting so that she will stay away from sajan!Evil Smile But this dinner thing sounds really scary. Feeling terrible! Hope nothing happens!Embarrassed

PART 14:Cool I read it earlier! I am feeling bad for sajan! Gosh they are in such a vulnerable state! I can imagine Gunjan's condition, aww poor doll. She should have felt so bad. But she should have said about Neil to Samrat considering he is very possessive when it comes to Gunjan Blushing. Sheena's condition might have made Samrat feel bad but it is making me feel terrible as I am seeing it from Gunjan's POV. I am feeling so terrible. Gosh why does he have to wear THAT shirt?Angry Btw who was in the phone?Ermm That is so sad.Why do they have to discuss about the past! Gosh that made me feel so scared. Especially the end part!  I knew this was coming. Poor Gunjan. Why does he have to hold her?ROFL Gosh yaar I am being insecure about sajan's life! They better stay together! Plz!Embarrassed
I know you guys won't separate them!Wink But please keep Samrat off Sheena. I can't stand it! I am very possessive! ROFL The precap is so scary! Plz cont soon and thanks for the pm Hug Hug

*PHEW* I was feeling guilty that I was unable to comment. Finally I did. You girls are awesome. Each and every move is perfect. I am loving this SS.  

@Soham glad to know that you are also involved Embarrassed Thats sweet!

P.S I am really surprised by the schedule. Gosh I never follow! You know that right! ROFL I have to learn a lot from you girls! Keep it up and good luck for the updates in future! Embarrassed Hug Hug

OMG, Nishi.......loved your analysis of the updates. It was so sweet of you to comment on all the parts that you missed out commenting onHug Well .........and yes, I know how possessive  you are about Sajan and especially our princess...........believe me.....writing these parts where she had even a drop of water in her eyes is emotionally sapping for us............ but this is Sajan, girl.............twists and tests have been an integral part of their love story...........so in Soham's language.......wait and watchWink

Edited by SwaNia_2 - 09 February 2011 at 8:29pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SwaNia_1SIZZZLER

preety88 IF-Rockerz
preety88
preety88

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 8:30pm | IP Logged
wonderful update...i have a feeling that sheena is just acting..poor gunjan....cont soon

SwaNia_1SIZZZLERSwaNia_2

BabajiKaThullu IF-Addictz
BabajiKaThullu
BabajiKaThullu

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
omg omg wat a part yarrrrrrrrr
M totally speechles its really rocking n socking update yaaarrrrrrrrr
Just stupendo fantastically fabulas part yaarrrr
Gosh sajan seperate no no wayyyyy
Cant wait for valentines special.......
Waiting for next ud......
U both girls are rockssss.......
N soham bhai also involved in dis????
I dont knw abt it.....lollzzzzzzz
Well s3 rocks..............
this only two words i want to say...
Dat S3 Rocks....................

Love u all
Radhi.........

SwaNia_1SIZZZLERSwaNia_2

saduf IF-Rockerz
saduf
saduf

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
awesome update

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SwaNia_2

arushi_130989 IF-Rockerz
arushi_130989
arushi_130989

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 1:13am | IP Logged
hi really appriciate ur work that u send one day before and secondly it also hurt b'couz sajan r my fav couple.i reallyluv them i used to watch mjht b'couz of them only.plsdo something to get back mjht i am really missing mjht this the only show which i watched from 1st episode to last episode i am really missing it. if a miss any episode i watched it next or on net .

SwaNia_1SIZZZLERSwaNia_2

GulaabiAakhein. IF-Sizzlerz
GulaabiAakhein.
GulaabiAakhein.

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 2:00am | IP Logged
Hey S3!!

Firstly, THANK YOUU SOOOOOOOOO MUCH for dedicating it to me!! I am so happy you'll updated..
It was a marvellous update yaaaaaar!!  I truly truly LOVED it!
The way you'll showed samrats GUILT and Gunjans INSECURITY!
But why did samrat think that way? WHy did he think the gunjan din wanna tell him.. Humphh.. kya kar rahe ho yaar.. Im really getting nervous and anxious! Btw.. DID YOU GUYS HV TO SHOW THE PART WHERE SHEENA LOSES BALANCE?? .. nd SAMRAT outa all ppl catch HER? couldnt she just fall?? hahah..
ut awesome yaar.. poor gunjan.. she is feeling so so insecure and on top of that Indira with her evil plans.. gosh! Wonder where this SS is going!! Im loving it.. totally..
The excitement is on.. and im WAITING for the 14th noww!! Valentines day! Hoping for something really really speciall..
AWESOME JOB S3! and you guys are fab writers..!! Well Done yaaar!
I Just Made something for you guys! See if you like it

I want My Sweet, Cute, Adorable, Romantic & Januable Sajan Backkk! 
But jab tak problems nahi badengi tab tak REunion main mazaa nahi ayega ryt?
So Problems jaldi badao.. and Im dying to see the VDay special..
Humphh...!!!!!
SPEECHLESS UPDATE!
Again THANK YOU very much for updating on my request!!
Love You Guys!!
Manjari!

Edited by SajanRox11 - 10 February 2011 at 2:19am

SwaNia_1SIZZZLERSwaNia_2

SwaNia_2 IF-Rockerz
SwaNia_2
SwaNia_2

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 2:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SajanRox11

Hey S3!!

Firstly, THANK YOUU SOOOOOOOOO MUCH for dedicating it to me!! I am so happy you'll updated..
It was a marvellous update yaaaaaar!!  I truly truly LOVED it!
The way you'll showed samrats GUILT and Gunjans INSECURITY!
But why did samrat think that way? WHy did he think the gunjan din wanna tell him.. Humphh.. kya kar rahe ho yaar.. Im really getting nervous and anxious! Btw.. DID YOU GUYS HV TO SHOW THE PART WHERE SHEENA LOSES BALANCE?? .. nd SAMRAT outa all ppl catch HER? couldnt she just fall?? hahah..
ut awesome yaar.. poor gunjan.. she is feeling so so insecure and on top of that Indira with her evil plans.. gosh! Wonder where this SS is going!! Im loving it.. totally..
The excitement is on.. and im WAITING for the 14th noww!! Valentines day! Hoping for something really really speciall..
AWESOME JOB S3! and you guys are fab writers..!! Well Done yaaar!
I Just Made something for you guys! See if you like it

I want My Sweet, Cute, Adorable, Romantic & Januable Sajan Backkk! 
But jab tak problems nahi badengi tab tak REunion main mazaa nahi ayega ryt?
So Problems jaldi badao.. and Im dying to see the VDay special..
Humphh...!!!!!
SPEECHLESS UPDATE!
Again THANK YOU very much for updating on my request!!
Love You Guys!!
Manjari!

Manji.....honHug    That is so sweet of you.........Awesome.........and thanks a ton ............now I am speechless.......wait till the other S's see and comment...........I am anyway not that good at repliesLOL  Glad you are loving our attempt at writing down Sajan's feelings............ 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SwaNia_1SIZZZLER1gunjan7GulaabiAakhein.

Go to top