Miley Jab Hum Tum

India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

WITH YOU ALWAYS -A SaJan SS {COMPLETED} (Page 51)

preety88 IF-Rockerz
preety88
preety88

Posted: 06 February 2011 at 10:04am | IP Logged
awesome first look......feel bad for gunjan....cont soon

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SwaNia_1SwaNia_2

monaya_sajan IF-Dazzler
monaya_sajan
monaya_sajan

Posted: 06 February 2011 at 10:30am | IP Logged
W*F...............now dat bitch sheena is goin 2 affect der relationship...didnt noe sam is so vulnerable..........us MAGAR MACH KE AASOON  se pighal gaya........W*F.............

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SwaNia_1SIZZZLERSwaNia_2

Joseph_A IF-Stunnerz
Joseph_A
Joseph_A

Posted: 07 February 2011 at 12:38am | IP Logged
very nice SS.just read  part-12. actually,i was silent reader of your SS and some other FF & SS. i m very curious for next update. Please, add me on your PM list. and can I adopt your presentation style ,for my first FF ??

Edited by Joseph_A - 07 February 2011 at 12:42am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SwaNia_1SIZZZLER1gunjan7SwaNia_2

SwaNia_2 IF-Rockerz
SwaNia_2
SwaNia_2

Posted: 07 February 2011 at 6:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Joseph_A

very nice SS.just read  part-12. actually,i was silent reader of your SS and some other FF & SS. i m very curious for next update. Please, add me on your PM list. and can I adopt your presentation style ,for my first FF ??

Thanks for your wonderful comment......and yes, you can adopt the presentation style........Soham has given permission for that.........presentation is entirely his work........but you are more than welcome to adopt that style.

Edited by SwaNia_2 - 07 February 2011 at 8:33am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SwaNia_1SIZZZLER1gunjan7Joseph_A

SIZZZLER IF-Dazzler
SIZZZLER
SIZZZLER

Posted: 07 February 2011 at 7:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Joseph_A

Hi JOSEPH ! Welcome in IF Family. Thanx 4 Your Comment here. Actually,I just read your FF's Character Sketch and Its really Mind Blowing.I M very Curious about Your FF's story Line  Its very impressive.I liked your all 3 Characters.Next day,Definitely I will Comment there. Yaa U can adopt this Presentation style.

-S O H A M.

Edited by SHAMSHIR-MJHT - 07 February 2011 at 9:29am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SwaNia_11gunjan7Joseph_A

SwaNia_1 IF-Dazzler
SwaNia_1
SwaNia_1

Posted: 07 February 2011 at 5:06pm | IP Logged
Hi Frndz ! Now We R back with New Updates(Part-13) Thanks for your Lovely and Encouraging Comments...........hope you continue reading and giving us your precious Comments & Reviews.....Critics
most welcome

Thanks n Regards,
S3Wink

----------------------------------------------------

PART

Gunjan
was very disturbed...........((what was happening???? Their carefree and tension free life was being threatened...........Neil was never a problem.  he had always maintained his distance....then what had happened???  Why was he so emotional now a days????? And, Sheena............after so many years.. why did she come back now????? Is It Coincidence.....OR something more?? Their paradise was not the same anymore.....YES............Samrat still loved her......she never ever doubted that........but,nowadays he was getting more and more insecure about her. why???? She had told him repeatedly that she would never leave him.........then why was he so insecure....))

Gunjan...........!!  her thoughts were broken by Mom..........

I - Main soch rahi thi ki kyun na aaj hum Sheena ko dinner par bulaye??? I mean if it is OK with you. Main usse kaafi years se jaanti hoon and now that she is in India......maine socha ki........

G - Mom aap mujhse ask kyun kar rahi hain.........agar aap Sheena ko ghar par bulana chahati hain toh bulaeiye naa............aur dinner main kya banega mujhe bata dijiye.......main bana loongi............

I - Thanks Gunjan.........main bas yeh soch rahi thi ask karoon yaa nahin... Because, aaj joh kuchh bhi........

G - nahin Mom.........aap jisse chahe bula sakti hain.......yeh aapke bete ka ghar hai.....Yeh aapka ghar hai....

Mom smiled at Gunjan and left to call Sheena. Gunjan was lost in her own thoughts when her cell rang...........and she smiled........

G - Samrat..............

Samrat felt nice hearing her voice......she always did manage to soothe his frayed nerves........"Main tumhen bahot miss kar raha hoon, Chashmish...... kaash ki tum bhi office........

G - Kyaa? Main aur Tumhaare Office?? Huuuummm Not a bad Idea But, socho toh, agar maine Office join kar liya toh...ghar kaun sambhalega ?? Tumhari care kaun karega??? Tumhare favorite dishes kaun banayega?? Aur agar main office aa gayee toh tum mujhe miss nahin karoge..........phir shayad pyaar bhi kam karne lagoge...... 

Gunjan was trying to make the talk light....tension dono side thi..........

S - Chashmish........aisa kabhi sochana bhi mat.........main tumse kabhi bhi pyar karna ..........

G - I know Samrat ! main mazzak kar rahi hoon...........Kya baat hai????? Tumhari tabiyat toh theek hai naa???

S - Haan..........bas tumhe bahot miss kar raha hoon..............

G - Tum lunch par ghar kyun nahin aa jaate???? Better feel karoge............ she was worried now........and  Samrat was able to understand that.

S - Thank God......at last.....mujhe permission toh mili half day ghar aane ki .......main abhi nikal raha hoon...........

If Gunjan could make him feel better by her talk..........how could Samrat be far behind?????

G - Samrat ,tum............

But Samrat had disconnected the call and when Gunjan  called back..

S - I am driving Chashmish........Thoda toh wait karo....ghar par baat karte hain.     and he disconnected the call

Gunjan knew Samrat was disturbed......so she made his favorite lunch and set the table. Mom was coming downstairs.........

G - Mom...Samrat lunch par ghar aa raha hai toh aap bhi hamare saath hi...........

I - Nahin beta.........mujhe kahin jaana hai....bas Dinner ka yaad rakhana...... Maine Sheena ko invite kar liya hai Woh aa rahi hai.

G - Ji mom.....main dinner ki tayariyaan karti hoon.

I - Good Girl..........ab samajh main aa raha hai ki , Sam tumse itna pyaar kyun karta hai............tum ho hi itni cute. Love you Beta!

Gunjan was surprised.......... ((Mom ko samajhna...kaafi mushkil hai......kabhi khatti kabhi meethi........But, Over all She is really Nice with me.))  Mom was happy with her......she was happy with just this much.

---------------------------------------------------------

Gunjan
was waiting for Samrat......she had tried calling him........but no response........she was worried...((Itna time toh nahin lagta office se ghar aane mein...........toh Samrat gaya kahaan?  Woh kuchh tensed sound kar raha tha....aisa kya hua hoga?? Yeh sab kya ho raha hai.....?? Ek alag si hi feeling si ho rahi hai....jaisa kuchh bahot galat hone waala hai....))

Suddenly,The door bell rang and Gunjan opened the door. Samrat was standing there.. a huge smile on his face and one hand behind him..............Gunjan hugged Samrat.........

G - Itni late kyun ho gayi tumhen Samrat? Aur tumhara cell bhi switched off aa raha tha...........main kitna darr gayee thi.......kahan the tum ?

S - Chashmish.....Relax.......Main tumhare liye yeh lene gaya tha....... and in his hand was the most beautiful bouquet of Red Roses.........

Gunjan was excited........After so many days..........Samrat had gifted her this........... she loved it when he gifted her Red Roses......she loved these simple gifts.........

Samrat just kept looking at her.....her eyes were shining.........as she took the bouquet in her hand and smelt the roses........she could smell Samrat's love in the bouquet............she looked at her husband and smiled.

Samrat was mesmerised by her............her eyes shone...........her cheeks were pink and the most beautiful lips were smiling..............she looked angelic...... Samrat walked towards her and gently caressed her cheeks....... Gunjan looked down. Samrat could not help but,smile.....his Chashmish still felt so shy when he was close to her..........some things never change........

S -
Chashmish...........flowers pasand aaye??????

G - Samrat.....mere favorite flowers..........tumne diye hain.......toh pasand toh aayenge hi naa........

S - Aur....Flowers dene waala......??

G - Samrat...!! Hummmmm !! Haan woh bhi....(
she blushed.)

S - Woh ! Actually...tumne aaj itne dinon baad mujhe half day ka break diya toh.....toh socha Tumhen bhi toh kuchh dena chahiye...

G - Samrat  !! Tum bhi naa...(
and she smiled)

S - Main bas tumhen aise hi happy dekhana chahata hoon, Chashmish......meri life ka aim bas tumhari khushi hai.......

G - Main jaanti hoon Samrat.........par ab..........lunch karein...aur phir tumhen office bhi jaana hai naa?????

S - Nahin.Main kahin nahin ja raha.... main ghar se hi work karoonga.......... zyada kuchh Important work nahin hai. Aur sach kahoon.....toh aaj sirf tumse baatein karna chahta hoon....

And he smiled a naughty smile.......

G - Baatein....sirf Baatein.....!! Aur work?? Well,kisi ne mujhse kaha tha ki, woh duniya ka sabse obedient pati hai ...toh...

S -Toh......Kabhi kabhi woh pati disobedient bhi ho jaata hai......... especially tab....Jab uski beautiful wife uske saamne ho aur woh usse kahe ki usse office jaana hai.....tab.........

SaJan shared a laugh.......and then lunch............

Over lunch they chatted a lot...........both were thinking the same thing.....

G - (( Kya main Samrat ko abhi bata doon ki Neil aaya tha? ))

S - (( Chashmish ko kaise bataoon ki Sheena ne aaj mujhse kya kaha...?? woh kya sochti hai ,hamare baare mein...?? Kaise kahoon ki, Woh kya kar sakti hai ?? ))

But both decided this was not the right time............so they just chilled out over lunch. After lunch, Samrat asked Gunjan what she planned to do in the afternoon...........the glint in his eyes said something else.......... But Gunjan looked worried..........something was disturbing her.......she wanted to tell him something but did not know how to start............

S - Chashmish...Mujhe aisa kyun lag raha hai jaise tum mujhse kuchh kahna chahti ho.....

G - Haan ! Samrat...woh! Actually aaj...aaj...

S - What happened?? Clearly kaho naa....

G - Woh Samrat aaj Dinner par SHEENA aa rahi hai...

S - WHAT ??? Sheena hamare ghar par Dinner par?? Sheena ko dinner par bulane ki kya zaroorat thi ????? Chashmish............kyun tumne.......

G - Samrat............Mom Sheena ko pehle se jaanti hain.If, She wants...hum unhen rok nahin sakte naa....Unhen kitna bad feel hoga.Hamein unke liye usse ek baar dinner par toh bulana chahiye naa?

S - Kisne kaha? Aisa koi rule hai kya? Mujhe ask bhi karna zaroori nahin samjha tumne..............Gunjan !!

Gunjan was hurt...........(( What had she done????? Just allowed mom to invite an acquaintance for dinner......why was Samrat so angry?? ))

She had turned away........trying to hide her tears........but, Samrat had seen them........... he realised what he had just said........and felt bad..........he should not have yelled at her........... he moved closer to her and holding her by her shoulders turned her to face him. Cupping her face in his hands and wiping her tears with his thumbs he said softly...........

"I am sorry chashmish. Main kuch zyaada hi rude tha.........mujhe tum par itna chillana nahin chahiye tha......but , woh......Actually,I think...I was wrong.... Kahin aur ka anger tum par niakal diya.....(holding his ears) Sorry............Really Sorry.........."

SaJan share a eyelock.......... their eyes speaking volumes........all sorry's and I forgive you spoken thru them........Gunjan smiled faintly............

S - Toh aaj dinner main kya banega........madam??????

Gunjan looked at Samrat............and she asked with surprise .......

G - Tum dinner banaoge???? Sheena ke liye???

Gunjan was acting a little naughty............Samrat wanted to get angry on this statement but , Chashmish...........his Chashmish's naughty smile caught his eye.......

S - Nope.........but tumhen help zaroor karoonga...........jaise mom ke aane ke pehele help kiya tha.........

G - Oh Phir toh ban chuka dinner. Samrat! Sheena aaj Dinner par aa rahi hai....kal ke lunch par nahin............No Samrat tum jaao apna work complete karo......main manage kar loongi.

S - Chashmish... work toh ho jayega.........par tumhaare saath thoda time spend karne ko milega toh mujhe accha lagega......work related stress kuch zyada hai naa..........

Gunjan was for a minute worried when Samrat said that......but , seeing his smile she understood what Samrat was trying to do. She gently pushed him towards the study room and turned around to move towards the kitchen.

After finishing her work..........Gunjan unusually felt tired ........maybe a bath would help her  feel better.

When Samrat entered the room, he found Gunjan lying down. He was worried and asked her what happened.She told him she was just a little tired and some rest would help. Samrat touched her forehead which was hot........... he spoke to the doctor.

S - Tumhein fever hai....Aur tum....aur tumne koi Medicine bhi nahin li..Wait abhi laata hoon.....tum better feel karogi.

G - Samrat...... thoda rest karoongi toh better feel karoongi........medicine ki kya zaroorat hai.

S - Bas.......maine kaha medicine le lo...........toh please..............main koi bhi risk nahin le sakta tumhari health ko lekar......overwork karti ho.......bahar se khana order karte..........ghar par banane ki kya zaroorat thi ????????

G - Samrat...........Sheena ,Mom ki guest hai...........accha lagta agar bahar se khana order karte uske liye..........

S - But , I care only for you...........remember this always.............

Gunjan knew arguing was futile.........so she took her medicine.Samrat put the blanket over her and left .

In the study.........Samrat was thinking about what Sheena had said in Office.......

((Sheena ne mujh se aisa kyun kaha ki maine usse cheat kiya ?? maine Sheena se kabhi bhi pyaar nahi kiya ...Woh sirf 1 attraction tha jo generally uss age mein ho jaata hai but , pyaar....?? 
                                  Nahin ! maine hamesha Chashmish ko hi pyar kiya hai.....haan! tabhi toh main har waqt uss ke baarey mein hi sochta tha.....I agree ki main apni feelings understand nahin kar paaya tha...but,Pyar toh main Chashmish se hi karta tha . Mujhay sheena se baat karni hogi ......usay samjhana hoga ki..........Nahin! main apni chashmish se bohot pyaar karta hoon aur uss ki khushi ke liye main kuchh bhi kar sakta hoon ......

........par shayad maine Sheena ke saath bhi acchha nahin kiya...........usne poocha tha mujhse.......par main karta bhi kya???? Tab mujhe laga ki Sheena hi mere liye perfect hai....
main confused tha......nahin........mujhe Sheena se sorry kehana hi hoga....I agree ki uske saath joh hua woh bhi theek nahin tha.........but, .......oh God!!!...yeh sab kya hai...........kyun Sheena ki baatien mujhe itna affect kar rahi hain???? Kyun main uski baatein bhool nahin paa raha....Kya maine Sheena ke saath kuchh galat.......toh Chashmish ??......iss sab mein uski kya galati hai ??? Woh toh sirf meri khushi hi chahati thi.....Usne toh sirf meri khushi ke liye hi apni feelings kisi ko nahin bataai......phir Sheena use responsible kyun maan rahi hai.....aur Sheena kya sach mein...??))

Samrat was confused.......  ((Did I still have a soft corner for Sheena ? How could that be ? Sheena had tried to separate me to Chashmish....... she had falsely accused Chashmish of something that she could never even think of.......then why was he thinking about Sheena's POV,why????  Did he still ... ......No.......never......but,........then why??????))

He looked at the clock It was almost 7 in the evening............ ((I should check on GUNJAN...... she had fever........hope she is better.....))

Samrat first made some tea for her and went upstairs............

He came into the room and checked on his Chashmish........her fever had vanished. As he touched her forehead....she opened her eyes and gave a smile............

S - Chashmish.......Tea le lo......better feel karogi.

G - Thanks Samrat.........but I feel much better now........... and thanks for the tea........I really needed this.

S - You are welcome..........ab jab formality hi karni hai toh.....

G - Sorry.......mera woh matlab nahin tha...........

S - Jaanta hoon........ab ready ho jao.....tumhari Guest aa rahi hongi.......

G - Samrat....woh hamari Guest hai...........only "Guest".

S - I know Chashmish.......I know...... ((I know...SHEENA kya chahti hai......Kya maine usse really hurt kiya hai.....No...But,....Uff! Main bhi kya soch raha hoon....Main aaj kyun usse face nahin karna chahta?? ))

SaJan
had no clue what this dinner would  result in..........this was going to be the ultimate test of their bond................

[[To be Continued......]]

------------------------------------
StarFrndz,Please press the Like This Post Tab if you enjoyed reading and do give your Opinion/Comment/Criticism about this SS. We would love to hear from all of our Readers.Thanks for reading.

StarNext UPDATE Schedule -
Part 14 - 11th Feb. 2011
Part 15 - 14th Feb. 2011
Part 16 - 17th Feb. 2011....
Part 19 - 26th Feb. 2011

*Star Part 15 to 19  is VALENTINE DAY Spl.

Edited by SwaNia_1 - 09 February 2011 at 6:20pm

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

miriam2mohit_rockstarrupal.sri24sreelu.januablemjhtian94358674Anjali_12hazra661gunjan7sadufKuchBhiMatBolsnowwhite28preety88-desiresoul-ShafooGulaabiAakhein.-CreativeSoul-ar_sajan4evrXSilentWishesX.VanishingDreamfendDiyaSaashizinjyothi-Joseph_A

preety88 IF-Rockerz
preety88
preety88

Posted: 07 February 2011 at 6:44pm | IP Logged
wonderful update.....cont soon

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SwaNia_1SwaNia_2

Shafoo IF-Sizzlerz
Shafoo
Shafoo

Posted: 07 February 2011 at 7:12pm | IP Logged
tht was cool